Complete the tutorial for each character
On the Main Menu there is a mode called "Challenges" enter the mode and complete the Tutorial for each specific class type: Bishop, BlackOp, and Guardian.
Try to be the first one that kills an enemy in challenge mode
Simple, get the 1st kill of the match in any Challenge with any character Class. This can also be achieved in the Tutorials in the Challenges, but only after the Tutorial goes through all the abilities for your specific Class and assigns you with your first real match against hostile enemies. It should be a quick 5 kill Deathmatch or something along those lines.
Ability First Kill
Perform a kill using your ability for the first time in a challenge
I got this one in the 1st Challenge with the Bishop Class after executing the Special ability with the R2 button. It's a Physics ability that I think all Class types have a different one. Another easy one to do to get this trophy quick is the Guardian Class ability. It's a head-on dash towards your enemy that kills easily if you hold the R2 button while aiming at your enemy.
Win Death Match without being killed in a challenge
Clear any of the Challenges without dying. This can be a little challenging but it’s quite easy. Pick any Challenge with a very basic goal. Challenge 1 (6 Physics Kills) with Bishop, or Challenge 1 (5 Kills with right hand and 5 Kills with the left hand) with the Guardian are 2 of the possible easy choices. Don’t forget if you're low on Health go for the Health pack power ups, this game is old school!
Perform 10 frags in a row with only your abilities in challenge mode
This one is surprisingly easy. Select the Guardian Class, choose Challenge 1 and ignore the Challenge objective. Just go around killing people with the Dash ability (Hold R2 to use the Dash ability). It doesn’t matter how many times you die, as long as you get 10 back to back frags with the ability (NO gun or Physics kills!).
BlackOp Campaign Completed
Complete all challenges in the BlackOp Campaign
These Challenges are for the most part easy but some can be tricky, so here is a thorough walkthrough I wrote it myself:
Challenge 1: Get 1 kill with each weapon.
• Easy, but you have to go hunt for your weapons on the map. There are a total of 5 weapons including the default Pistol. The other 4 you must collect on the map, which are: Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, and the Rocket Launcher. Get one kill with each of those 5 weapons and you’re done.
Challenge 2: Get 3 Psi Pull-Push kills.
• This one’s easy too. Get 3 kills using your Psi Pull-Push ability (Press and hold the L1 button, and release when you’re aiming at your enemy). You can also “soften up” your enemies before delivering the killing blow to be more effective. I found firing a few rounds at the enemy (3ish should be good) with my Pistol helped a lot, instead of hitting the enemy 3-4 times with the Psi ability.
Challenge 3: Get 10 Kills in 5 minutes.
• Also pretty easy, do what it says!
Challenge 4: Win Assault
• This game type can be confusing at first. The way Assault works is, there are 2 team bases. Somewhere in between the 2 bases is an item called “The Hacker”. The goal is to get The Hacker item and go to the enemy base, once inside the base you must stand in the marked area that you need to be hacking. You must survive or protect the team mate holding The Hacker in this location until the hacking is complete (It takes something like 10-20 seconds). This game mode requires multiple round wins to be successful. The rounds alternate between attacking and defending teams. First team to win 3 rounds wins the match.
Challenge 5: Get 5 Physics kills, and capture one enemy flag.
• To capture the enemy flag you will have to go to the enemy base, get the flag and return it to your team’s flag location. The Challenge will not clear if your team mate AI returns the flag. It will only count if you return it yourself.
• You will also need to get 5 Physics kills during this time period. Use your Psi Pull-Push ability (Press and hold the L1 button, and release when you’re aiming at your enemy). As I earlier mentioned, you can also “soften up” your enemies before delivering the killing blow to be more effective. I found firing a few rounds at the enemy (3ish should be good) with my Pistol helped a lot, instead of hitting the enemy 3-4 times with the Psi ability.
• The Challenge will fail if the enemy team captures your flag once. Also note you only have 10 minutes to complete the tasks above, get the flag yourself 1st ASAP, and then get your 5 Psi kills while protecting your own flag.
Challenge 6: Win the game, you only have 10 lives.
• This is your standard Deathmatch. Get 20 (or 25, can’t remember) kills first, to win match. You are permitted to die a maximum of 10 times.
Challenge 7: Get Arena Master once.
• Not too hard, just get 5 kills in a row without dying.
Challenge 8: Get 20 Kills in 5 minutes.
• This might sound hard at first but it’s really not. Get 20 kills in 5 minutes! Go kick some butt!
Challenge 9: Win the game, you only have 10 lives.
• This time it’s a game of Assault (Refer to Challenge 4). You are permitted to die a maximum of 10 times.
Challenge 10: Get Arena Master 2 times in a row.
• In other words… Get 10 kills without dying. This one is a little bit tough, it took me about 4 tries to get it. My best advice is, find a nice spot with a lot of enemy traffic that has medic pack respawners nearby and control that area, get kills and heal yourself by getting those medic packs when necessary. It shouldn’t be too hard with a bit of practice.
Bishop Campaign Completed
Complete all challenges in the Bishop Campaign
Challenge 1: Get 6 Physics kills.
• Easy, use L1 to grab objects and release L1 to throw them at your enemies. You can also “soften up” your enemies before delivering the killing blow to be more effective. I found firing a few rounds at the enemy (3ish should be good) with my Pistol helped a lot, instead of hitting the enemy 3-4 times with the Psi ability.
• You can also use the Bishop Class ability by pressing and holding R2 button (the longer you hold it the stronger it is, but there’s an auto release time cap) will push a psychic energy force onto the enemy directly in front of you, and will more often then not kill an enemy with standard health in one shot if done properly.
Challenge 2: Win the game.
• This is a game of Assault, Refer to BlackOp Campaign: Challenge 4. Simply win the match.
Challenge 3: Stun 1 enemy, and get 10 kills in 5 minutes.
•Ok, I almost got stuck here because I don’t think the Tutorial taught me how to stun an enemy. Anyways, before you can Stun an enemy you need to acquire a flash grenade pickup (only the Bishop and BlackOp classes can pick these up by the way). The pickup is purple and looks like circle with a sun in the middle. Once you pick it up your “Psi”-Flash Grenades, or whatever you want to call them, will be displayed at the bottom left of your screen. To stun your enemy you need to be in close/ or medium-close range of your enemy, and your enemy must be facing you. Press and hold the Triangle button to use your Flash grenade and your enemy will be stunned.
• Stun an enemy as early as you can in the round, and get 10 kills before the time runs out and this Challenge is complete.
Challenge 4: Win the game in 5 minutes.
• This is a CTF match, with a 2 flag cap requirement. Capture 2 flags for your team first and you will clear the challenge. Captures by your team AI count as well.
Challenge 5: Get 3 kills while flying.
• To fly double tap and hold the X Button. An easy way to get these kills is to get on high ground, locate and enemy jump off the platform and fly towards your target while shooting down at him.
Challenge 6: Get Arena Master once.
• Get 5 kills in a row without dying.
Challenge 7: Win the game, you're allowed to respawn a maximum of 5 times.
• This is a CTF match, with a 3 flag cap requirement. Capture 3 flags for your team first and you will clear the challenge. Captures by your team AI count as well. Your limited to respawning a maximum of 5 times.
Challenge 8: Win the game using only your Physics powers and abilities.
• This is a standard Deathmatch, with a 10 kill win requirement. Be the 1st get 10 kills, however you’re limited to only use your Physics abilities (No gun kills, doing so will fail the Challenge).
• Use L1 to grab objects and release L1 to throw them at your enemies.
• You can also use the Bishop Class ability by pressing and holding R2 button (the longer you hold it the stronger it is, but there’s a auto release time cap) will push a psychic energy force onto the enemy directly in front of you, and will more often then not kill an enemy with standard health in one shot if done properly.
Challenge 9: Win the game without losing a round.
• Refer to BlackOp Campaign: Challenge 4. Exactly what it says, win the Assault match without losing any rounds.
Challenge 10: Kill 5 bots, do not let your Health get below 50.
• There is a +100Max Health pack on every map, this one is no different. Find the +100Max Health pack to get your Health to 200. Kill 5 enemies while keeping your Health above 50. Keep an eye on those Health packs and do not stay out in the open. Get your 5 kills and you’re done. This one might take a few tries.
• Don’t forget to use your shield!
Guardian Campaign Completed
Complete all challenges in the Guardian Campaign
Challenge 1: Kill 5 bots with each hand.
• Easy, kill 5 enemies using the weapon in your right hand by firing with R1, and kill 5 enemies using the weapon in your left hand by firing with L1.
Challenge 2: Win the game. Get 1 kill using Super Run ability.
• This is a standard CTF match. Capture 3 enemy flags to win the match, get at least 1 kill with the Super Run ability before winning the match. Super Run is a head-on dash towards your enemy that kills easily if you hold the R2 button while aiming at your enemy (close/ and medium-close ranges recommended).
Challenge 3: Get 1 kill while Super Jumping.
• Double tap the X button to Super Jump. Kill an enemy during your Super Jump’s air time.
Challenge 4: Win Assault without losing any rounds.
• Refer to BlackOp Campaign: Challenge 4. Exactly what it says, win the Assault match without losing any rounds.
Challenge 5: Get 15 kills in 6 minutes.
• Easy enough. Go get some frags.
Challenge 6: Win the game in 5 minutes.
• This is a CTF match. To win in under 5 minutes, go retrieve the flag yourself 3 times in a row, do not depend on the team AI. Focus on the flag and this is an easy Challenge.
Challenge 7: Capture an enemy flag while protecting your flag.
• This is a CTF match. You must personally go retrieve the enemy’s flag from their base and return it to your base’s flag. Kill any enemy that may be holding or going after your flag in the process. If an enemy captures your flag the Challenge will fail.
Challenge 8: Get 30 kills in 10 minutes.
• Same thing as Challenge 5, be consistent with your kills, and this Challenge won’t be difficult.
Challenge 9: Get Arena Master 2 times in a row.
• Refer to the BlackOp Campaign: Challenge 10. I found this to be somewhat easier since this Class duel wields weapons.
Challenge 10: Win the game, without losing a round.
• Win the game of Assault (Refer to BlackOp Campaign: Challenge 4). You cannot lose any rounds or the Challenge will fail.
Perform 5 kills without being killed in a ranked match
This can be a toughie, but it’s attainable. Learn the maps! Get medic packs as often as you can and kill 5 enemy players without dying in a Ranked online match. The only way to make this easier is to go up 1 on 1 against someone in a Ranked match, if you’re better than your opponent, this shouldn’t be too hard.
Get 100 kills in ranked matches
Simple, although it will depend on your skill in this game, the average skilled gamer can achieve this within 3-4 hours of Ranked match playtime. Don’t forget, the kills count for Ranked matches only, so playing with an organized group of friends is out of the question (no Player matches), there will always be strangers in every game. Play Ranked matches until you reach a cumulative kill count of 100.
All Rewards Unlocked
Unlock all Rewards
You will unlock a large portion of the rewards by completing all 10 Challenges for each of the 3 different Class types (30 Challenges total). But you won’t unlock everything, which is what the points you get help you do. After you complete all the Challenges play online to get more points, and everything will unlock in its own in good time.
Score 1,000,000 points
This is probably going to take most people a long while, but there is a bright side. Clearing ALL 10 Challenges for each of the 3 different Class types (30 Challenges total) will earn you close to 500,000 points. You can replay Challenges again once they are cleared, BUT they will NOT earn you more points. You will be forced to compete online to get the rest of the points you need.
• Getting kills in online Player and Ranked matches earns you points; you get +10 points per normal kill.
• Achieving “Arena Master” (5 kills without dying) in an online Ranked match earns you +310 points.
• You also earn Bonus points for “Double Kill”, “Multi Kill”, etc. A Double Kill earns you +110points.
• Patience. Keep killing!