+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    ferretbusiness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hovering pattern
    Comments
    1,860
    Reputation
    30

    another tip for drill sergeant: on the third wave just stasis and shoot the drill, if you do it quick enough the feeders will disappear before getting near you

  2. #2
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,495
    Reputation
    417

    Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    another tip for drill sergeant: on the third wave just stasis and shoot the drill, if you do it quick enough the feeders will disappear before getting near you
    Thanks for the tip!

  3. #3
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    xMusiicAddictx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NY
    Comments
    572
    Reputation
    23

    This is an outstanding guide! Great job!

    You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

    Sig by: djunglist

  4. #4
    Dull Ember
    Elpoko's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Donkeytown
    Comments
    291
    Reputation
    69

    Here's a glitch I came across. During the cutscene in the midpoint of chapter 12 I got killed. The firefight that happens at the end of the cutscene was in full swing at the start of the cutscene and I got blown in half so I was only a pair of legs. My legs threw the grenade at Daneck and when Carver threw my weapon at me it just hung in the air. As soon as the cutscene was over I died. I was playing Hardcore but had backed up my save so it didn't cause me any trouble. Sounds funny I know but not if you trying to play Hardcore without a backup.
    Signature by Djunglist, Avatar by DaRe.

  5. #5
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,495
    Reputation
    417

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    Here's a glitch I came across. During the cutscene in the midpoint of chapter 12 I got killed. The firefight that happens at the end of the cutscene was in full swing at the start of the cutscene and I got blown in half so I was only a pair of legs. My legs threw the grenade at Daneck and when Carver threw my weapon at me it just hung in the air. As soon as the cutscene was over I died. I was playing Hardcore but had backed up my save so it didn't cause me any trouble. Sounds funny I know but not if you trying to play Hardcore without a backup.
    It's a good thing you backed your save up then, can't imagine what I would feel after having this happen and not backing up any saves.

  6. #6
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    ferretbusiness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hovering pattern
    Comments
    1,860
    Reputation
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpoko View Post
    Here's a glitch I came across. During the cutscene in the midpoint of chapter 12 I got killed. The firefight that happens at the end of the cutscene was in full swing at the start of the cutscene and I got blown in half so I was only a pair of legs. My legs threw the grenade at Daneck and when Carver threw my weapon at me it just hung in the air. As soon as the cutscene was over I died. I was playing Hardcore but had backed up my save so it didn't cause me any trouble. Sounds funny I know but not if you trying to play Hardcore without a backup.
    also happened to me on hardcore but i just saved and quit before the scene ended and started back up right before the door, no problem

  7. #7
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,495
    Reputation
    417

    Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    also happened to me on hardcore but i just saved and quit before the scene ended and started back up right before the door, no problem
    Well if it's happened to two people, I'll include it in the guide as a heads up

  8. #8
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,495
    Reputation
    417

    I thought I'd post here as a heads up, if you want to use any glitches for the various modes, you must not download the Awakened DLC. Since the DLC is part of the game data, when you delete it for a glitch it gets rid of Awakened, and you can't play any save game without it. So your only option is to start all modes prior to buying it, getting the Devil Horns in your inventory then playing Awakened. You still won't be able to get infinite ammo though it really isn't necessary with the Devil Horns.

  9. #9
    Dull Ember
    Elpoko's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Donkeytown
    Comments
    291
    Reputation
    69

    Anyone struggling with Drill Sergeant just go back with Foam Fingers keep the Drill in Stasis and stand where you can see both vents. It's a doodle.
    Signature by Djunglist, Avatar by DaRe.

  10. #10
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    thedarknite01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Comments
    51
    Reputation
    1

    I just got the game, and have yet to start playing it, but my roommate and I are excited to bring the pain to these freakin necormorphs in co-op, and I was wondering, is the co-op campaign the same as the solo? Or is it just a few missions, and if it is the whole game, does doing it in co-op make it easier?





Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO