Cut Me Some Flak
Mission 1: Foxtrot 813: Destroy all of the helicopters.
You will start the mission in an EPA which is equipped with machine guns and rockets, so make full use of these. Rockets (
) inflict more damage, but are less accurate and can miss the target if you're not careful. Machine-guns (
) are less effective but still do a lot of damage. Ignore all enemies on foot and focus on the helicopters. If you get distracted for too long, you will miss your chance and they will fly away.
There are 3 helicopters:
1) The first one will appear from the right as soon as you start the mission (you can't miss it). Shoot it down and move on...
2) Follow the path of enemies through the building. When you come back outside, you will see the second helicopter. It will fly behind the buildings to your left, this is your best chance of destroying it as it will hover in the air for a few seconds once it comes back into sight. Spam it with your machine-guns, or use your rockets. Either way, boom, move on...
3) Drop down from the floor you're on, and move on. There are lots of enemies here, so wipe them all out. You will go back inside again. When you come back outside once more, take a left or right to get past the wall in front of you which will be blocking your view. Don't waste time here, the final helicopter will be ahead you. Destroy it, and the trophy will appear.
Mission 1: Foxtrot 813: Complete the level on foot without an EPA.
This is a fun trophy. You will start the mission in an EPA, so as soon as the mission starts, hold
to get out, and don't re-enter. Now go kick some ass! Stay on foot for the whole mission. Set the difficulty to easy if you're having any problems.
Mission 2: Contact: Escape the Replica Forces without killing any Heavy Armor.
This is on Interval 03, when you have no weapons. You will hear guards looking for you, so drop down and wipe them all out. Move on, and drop down a floor again (the game will save here). Kill the enemies in front of you, and avoid the sniper. There will be a lot of scaffolding to your right. This is where the Heavy Armor are...
Drop down into the scaffolding, and don't move. You will hear them trying to break through the wall in front of you. When the first Heavy Armor breaks through, do not kill him! Avoid his bullets, and wait for your chance to get past him and make it through the massive hole he made. Once you make it through, there will be a door in front of you, go through there and you will see a health pack and some mines. Follow that path, go under the big bar of steel and wait here for another Heavy Armor to break through ahead of you. When he does, make your way past him, and through the hole he made. Now, turn right and you will see a gap you can drop down. Head down there, and follow the route of the game (you should no longer be in a maze). There are only a few Heavy Armor down here. Keep going and you will see a building ahead of you. Drop down through the windows on the roof. When you land inside the building, you will have escaped.
Check out 'Miniature Replica Soldier' for an easy trophy in this area.
Batten Down the Hatches
Mission 3: Influence: Close all of the sewer hatches.
There are 9 sewer hatches:
1) Advance through the car park, and drop down the sewer hole. Follow the path until you see a security guard. Kill him or let him be killed. Either way, this dude is going to die. The first sewer hatch is where he died. One will be closed, and the other will need closing, so close it already!
2) & 3) Don't go up the stairs, stay on the floor in the lovely sewer water. Now, go under the walkways where you would go if you did go up the stairs. There are 2 sewer hatches at the far end...
4) & 5) Again, stay on this floor. Follow the path over the pile of rubble with a big bar of steel sticking out of it. There are 2 more sewer hatches ahead...
6) Now you can go up the stairs. Follow the games route, and advance past the weird puppet creature things with guns. Once you've escaped these by taking the big tube type walkway at the far right, follow this until you can either exit straight ahead, or turn left. Take the exit ahead, and there will be a hatch to your right...
7) After closing the hatch, take the stairs behind you to go down a floor (this is where a car almost kills you). There is a hatch at the bottom of the stairs...
8) Take the ladder by hatch 7 down to the bottom floor. The weird creatures will be back. There is only one hatch down here, and it's easy to locate. Follow the wall as you drop down, and you won't miss it...
9) On the opposite side of the room to hatch 8, there are some steps and a walkway. Take that route and that will take you straight to the final hatch.
Check out 'Collateral Damage' for another trophy in a nearby area.
Mission 3: Influence: Kill an enemy with an exploding vehicle.
This can be gotten shortly after closing the sewer hatches. You will see Alma standing in the doorway, and then have to kill 2 security guards that appear. Kill them, and move on to the next set of enemies which is were you can get this trophy. When you come across the next set of enemies, they will be standing outside, and there will be a car right ahead of you. Take out your shotgun, run out towards it (enemies will alerted by you, and move towards you), and shoot it a few times to set it on fire. Hopefully, a few enemies will be nearby and it will kill at least one of them when it explodes. If it doesn't, press 'start' and then 'load last checkpoint' to try it again. This is pretty easy to get, so you shouldn't have many problems.
Tour de Force
Mission 4: Rebirth: Destroy a Powered Armor unit in under thirty seconds.
These are the big robot type things. I believe the 30 seconds start when either you or the Powered Armor fires a bullet, but I could be wrong. Follow this video and you should have no problem with this trophy:
YouTube - F.E.A.R. 2 - Tour de Force - Achievement Guide
I found the best method was to follow the video, then at 0:38 drop down the edge to the left. You can fire from there, and then pick up the Laser (which is right in front of you) when you run out of missiles. The Laser is very effective on Powered Armor.
Mission 4: Rebirth: Kill all fast-ropers before they hit the ground.
Make sure you have full ammo, and full slow-mo before triggering the enemies to drop. Follow the video below:
YouTube - F.E.A.R. 2 - Dead Weight - Achievement Guide
I found it best to exit slow-mo after the second enemy, as there is a little time gap between the second and third enemies. Then, re-entering slow-mo as the third enemy began to drop. This will give you enough slow-mo to use on the fourth enemy too.
Miniature Replica Soldier!
Crank up the 'Miniature Replica Soldier' theme song.
This is in the burning building, shortly after escaping the Heavy Armor. As you fall down, you will see a T.V. in front of you. It's hard to miss as it's on the main path of the game. There will be a bench to the left which you can use to get across to the T.V. When you get close, you will be able to press
. You will hear the 'Miniature Replica Soldier' theme song! Let it play, and eventually the T.V. will fall, and break. The trophy will then appear. Check out the video below:
YouTube - F.E.A.R. 2 - Miniature Replica Soldier! - Achievement Guide
Find Paxton Fettel
Complete the ‘Reborn’ campaign.
This is an easy trophy. Simply, complete the campaign. The campaign is pretty short, and it doesn't matter which difficulty you play on, so if you're finding it hard, play through on easy.
Thanks to DarkenedNight for his videos!