Comments for: Far Cry 3 Trophy Guide

+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Comments
    1
    Reputation
    0

    When you beat the game do you have a free roam session like you do any other RPG game?

  2. #2
    My Own Worst Enemy
    Self_Saboteur-'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UoK,KY
    Comments
    283
    Reputation
    26

    Need help with a good place to get a death from below kill. Know of a good place for this?
    I didn't buy the death from below skill until I was almost done with the game so I missed alot of good spots I'd say.
    If anyone has a good place for a death from below skill please let me know by either reply to this or by PM.

    Thanks


    (Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)


  3. #3
    PRO Member
    Marccap's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    2,377
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by SoLiD-sNaKe423 View Post
    When you beat the game do you have a free roam session like you do any other RPG game?
    Yes you can free roam after

  4. #4
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Comments
    1
    Reputation
    0

    thank you for answering makes my job a lot easier lol

  5. #5
    PRO Member
    Shuklar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada (MST)
    Comments
    818
    Reputation
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    Need help with a good place to get a death from below kill.
    I finished the game myself without performing this, and apparently there are only a select few places that respawn enemies to attempt this.

    I got mine by Fast Traveling to Dr. Earnhardt's Island (the Western most fast travel point), and using the glider to fly down to the southern inlet, just north of the broadcast tower. There are always enemies there. If they're not there, the jungle warriors or a creature probably killed them, so fast travel back, and try again (they reset everytime you leave the area).

    The coords for the zipline are X:373.7, Y:692.4. Throw rocks to position some of the enemies below the path of the zipline, and detach when you're right above them. Ta-da!

    I see that you already have your plat, yet I believe this would still be useful for the guide.
    Last edited by Shuklar; 12-14-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

  6. #6
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    SoS-kryyptyyk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington state
    Comments
    252
    Reputation
    4

    Quick question, can Co-op stuff be done LAN wise without the Uplay Passport/Online Pass? I have the Blockbuster game at the moment while waiting for Gamefly to send it, so I'll have "2 copies" at one time temporarily - I want to see if the lady and I could do co op locally without needing the pass. Thanks!


  7. #7
    PRO Member
    Marccap's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    2,377
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    Quick question, can Co-op stuff be done LAN wise without the Uplay Passport/Online Pass? I have the Blockbuster game at the moment while waiting for Gamefly to send it, so I'll have "2 copies" at one time temporarily - I want to see if the lady and I could do co op locally without needing the pass. Thanks!
    I believe the game has no LAN option so you will need a pass to play with friends online or friends at your home with extra controllers offline.

  8. #8
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    SoS-kryyptyyk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington state
    Comments
    252
    Reputation
    4

    Ok so I have so far completely cleared the first main island of any Side Quests, Missions and outposts etc. Are there any good times during the second island [once it's unlocked] to get the 4 deaths with one explosion and Death from Above trophies? I seem to have a tough time getting it, even though I SWEAR I blew up a jeep containing 4 baddies but no trophy - which leads me to believe that it doesn't count if it's during a Side Quest - it was in the trials of the Rakyat mission where you have the RPG... any ANY tips would be nice I'd really hate to have to start a new game just to get these stupid trophies >__<


  9. #9
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    SoS-kryyptyyk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington state
    Comments
    252
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    I believe the game has no LAN option so you will need a pass to play with friends online or friends at your home with extra controllers offline.
    Can you get the trophies for co-op if you're single system split screening it? Or do they have to be 'online'


  10. #10
    PRO Member
    Marccap's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    2,377
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    Ok so I have so far completely cleared the first main island of any Side Quests, Missions and outposts etc. Are there any good times during the second island [once it's unlocked] to get the 4 deaths with one explosion and Death from Above trophies? I seem to have a tough time getting it, even though I SWEAR I blew up a jeep containing 4 baddies but no trophy - which leads me to believe that it doesn't count if it's during a Side Quest - it was in the trials of the Rakyat mission where you have the RPG... any ANY tips would be nice I'd really hate to have to start a new game just to get these stupid trophies >__<
    Did you read the guide for this trophy? Use the location provided or on mission 30 where you could pick it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    Can you get the trophies for co-op if you're single system split screening it? Or do they have to be 'online'
    They can unlocked offline with two controllers on one screen

+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO