+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    0

    In regards to the "Maybe you should call a Doctor?" trophy, I managed to get this during the final parts of the furnace. With the platform that raises up when you throw enemies into the center fire you can continually attack the 2nd enemy, the one right after the single dog, with just square attacks. The armored goat enemy blocked the entire time and it still brought up the rage meter. If anyone could confirm this that would be nice, but this is how it worked for me.

  2. #2
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    dajmer79's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Comments
    223
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by Deahn View Post
    In regards to the "Maybe you should call a Doctor?" trophy, I managed to get this during the final parts of the furnace. With the platform that raises up when you throw enemies into the center fire you can continually attack the 2nd enemy, the one right after the single dog, with just square attacks. The armored goat enemy blocked the entire time and it still brought up the rage meter. If anyone could confirm this that would be nice, but this is how it worked for me.
    Hey, if that's how you managed to get it, then that's confirmation on its own. Good job.

    Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides


  3. #3
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Comments
    0
    Reputation
    0

    I also have a real good spot to get it. Trial of Archimedes. When fighting Megaera and the spartan solders in one of Kratos' illusions. When she spawns the spartan soldiers as she's on top of the rooftops. They're slow and don't really attack. You can hit them once run around and hit again. Just do that for 2 minutes.

  4. #4
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    0

    Not sure if its said anywhere but starting a New Game+ does erase all save points and data on the profile you choose. It also disables trophies! Yikes. I figured I would do a New Game+ to get whatever I missed and then I learned after the data was erased that trophies are not achievable in that play through, so just be careful.

  5. #5
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    dajmer79's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Comments
    223
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by Deahn View Post
    Not sure if its said anywhere but starting a New Game+ does erase all save points and data on the profile you choose. It also disables trophies! Yikes. I figured I would do a New Game+ to get whatever I missed and then I learned after the data was erased that trophies are not achievable in that play through, so just be careful.
    Actually, it was mentioned in the Fully Loaded description about New Game+ blocking trophies. I think I'll add that info to the tips section though, so people know ahead of time. Thanks.

    Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides


  6. #6
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    goldberg_malta's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Comments
    597
    Reputation
    3

    first of all good job on the guide, for the trophy unleashed you said that you have to do all three things on one enemy, when i did it the ram i did on another enemy (so on two different enemies) and still got the trophy.

    don't know if it was just luck on my side. i am posting this os maybe someone else can confirm this. if no one else experience this then the description you wrote is good

  7. #7
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    paris, tx
    Comments
    1
    Reputation
    0

    "maybe you should call a doctor" i found a very easy way to get this at the kraken battle when you are on the boat and the tentacles wrap around the boat and you have to use the oracles eyes to break the fury magic and attack the tentacle well when the prompt comes up to grapple the tentacle with r1 just keep attacking the tentacle it counts as hits and keeps your rage meter full nothing will attack you, you can do this all day long just too bad you dont get combo hits too but yes this is by far the easiest way to get this trophy from what i have read.

  8. #8
    Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman
    TerminalPhoenix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Comments
    559
    Reputation
    36

    The missable trophy regarding Kratos having to upgrade all of his powers, wouldn't you be able to finish the game then use chapters select to play old levels and get more red orbs to level up? I haven't tried it yet, I'm only on Chapter 13, but you would think combat alone would get you red orbs enough to level up if needed right?

    The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

    Currently Playing
    `Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor [100%]
    `LEGO The Lord of the Rings [100%]
    `Tomb Raider (PS4) [0%]

    Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw


  9. #9
    PRO Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Armadillo, U.S.A.
    Comments
    490
    Reputation
    39

    Fully loaded was very easy for me, after upgrading all powers I still accumulated over 50 k red orbs

    People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

  10. #10
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    dajmer79's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Comments
    223
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    The missable trophy regarding Kratos having to upgrade all of his powers, wouldn't you be able to finish the game then use chapters select to play old levels and get more red orbs to level up? I haven't tried it yet, I'm only on Chapter 13, but you would think combat alone would get you red orbs enough to level up if needed right?
    No, because when you choose chapter select you go back to whatever stage Kratos was currently at during your playthrough, so whatever you finish the game with won't carry over into chapter select. Honestly though, the only way you'd miss getting the Fully Loaded trophy is if you purposely avoid opening the chests and avoid all the feathers and eyes.

    Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides


+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO