+ Reply to Page
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70
  1. #11
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Comments
    2
    Reputation
    0

    All mission targets stack and you can do it as many times as you want to get gold. That makes it easier to get the trophy.

  2. #12
    PRO Member
    Bardas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Norfolk, England
    Comments
    259
    Reputation
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    All mission targets stack and you can do it as many times as you want to get gold. That makes it easier to get the trophy.
    OMG! I hadn't realised that! That will make getting the 70 a hell of a lot easier! Lol, was wondering how you were supposed to complete certain missions within a really tight time limit and with precision driving/shooting.


  3. #13
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    SoS-kryyptyyk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington state
    Comments
    252
    Reputation
    4

    Yes but have fun with getting Gold on every form of activity Sounds... wonderful.


  4. #14
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Comments
    16
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    All mission targets stack and you can do it as many times as you want to get gold. That makes it easier to get the trophy.
    so you're saying if i got the accuracy and headshot boxes checked, i can just focus on the time limit or whatever and ignore the other 2 and it will give me gold instead having to do all objectives in 1 run? wanna make sure i read that right..

  5. #15
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    M40A3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Comments
    828
    Reputation
    23

    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    All mission targets stack and you can do it as many times as you want to get gold. That makes it easier to get the trophy.
    I dont get it. Can you explain it more in detail please.

  6. #16
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,502
    Reputation
    420

    Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    I dont get it. Can you explain it more in detail please.
    Though it's already been explained, here :

    For most missions, on your first run through you'll get a few gold requirements but not all of them. On your second run through the mission, you only need to worry about what you missed and not what you've done already. Do note that some missions require you to complete all the objectives in one run, but only some strangers and freaks missions.

  7. #17
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    M40A3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Comments
    828
    Reputation
    23

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    Though it's already been explained, here :

    For most missions, on your first run through you'll get a few gold requirements but not all of them. On your second run through the mission, you only need to worry about what you missed and not what you've done already. Do note that some missions require you to complete all the objectives in one run, but only some strangers and freaks missions.
    I already knew that, just didn't understand what he meant by stack.

    Also, I don't know if the rampage missions count toward 70 gold, because I tried redoing them and in order to get gold, you have to complete the challenges in one go.

    Also, I've been trying to do the All's Fare in Love and War trophy but its getting difficult. I ignored the first private fare because I didn't think it was trophy related. Now I can't seem to get another call. :\

    Just got it nvm!!
    Last edited by M40A3; 09-26-2013 at 01:01 AM.

  8. #18
    R.I.P Ellie
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Comments
    1,230
    Reputation
    224

    Wanted: Alive Or Alive

    I've completed the game now and hadn't been paying attention to the trophies, because I didn't want any spoilers , so have I now fucked up this trophy? Because Maude isn't there anymore and I cant find any of the runaways?

  9. #19
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    M40A3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Comments
    828
    Reputation
    23

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Wanted: Alive Or Alive

    I've completed the game now and hadn't been paying attention to the trophies, because I didn't want any spoilers , so have I now fucked up this trophy? Because Maude isn't there anymore and I cant find any of the runaways?
    Did you speak to Maude? Its a side quest that can be accessed with Trevor only. After you talk to her, she'll send you an email of your target. As long as you have the email that Maude sent you, you're
    Last edited by Marccap; 09-27-2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Vid in guide

  10. #20
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    David's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    some placce in the real world
    Comments
    0
    Reputation
    2

    regarding dom's last mission Uncalculated Risk do all basejumps (ground and air) before it appears. I ran around waiting for him, and then I did those and he appared straight away


Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO