+ Reply to Page
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    soniccomic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Comments
    28
    Reputation
    0

    if i bought the season pass right now what will i get for free? will i get the two characters right away?

  2. #12
    Let Me Watch
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Comments
    2,357
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by soniccomic View Post
    if i bought the season pass right now what will i get for free? will i get the two characters right away?
    After buying the season pass you will be able to download both Lobo and Batgirl for free, and the Flashpoint DLC costumes will come with the pass.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

    "Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

  3. #13
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    RedBullLordy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    722
    Reputation
    18

    S.T.A.R Labs is sooo hard! Battle mode is insane, harder than MK thats for sure.

  4. #14
    Let Me Watch
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Comments
    2,357
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    S.T.A.R Labs is sooo hard! Battle mode is insane, harder than MK thats for sure.
    Yep, the trophies related to both modes are pretty difficult. Not really any specific things you can do besides just keep training.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

    "Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

  5. #15
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Comments
    5
    Reputation
    0

    Just an FYI...the "Goundbreaking" trophy CAN be achieved on the Ferris Aircraft level. I just saw a YouTube video while looking for the easiest board to obtain this on. I tried Wayne Manor first and used everything but trophy didn't pop. So, I tried again on Ferris Aircraft (after having watched the video clip from YouTube) and it popped first try. Here is the link that can confirm as well: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Groundbreaking Achievement Guide - YouTube

  6. #16
    Let Me Watch
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Comments
    2,357
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by nismo1219 View Post
    Just an FYI...the "Goundbreaking" trophy CAN be achieved on the Ferris Aircraft level. I just saw a YouTube video while looking for the easiest board to obtain this on. I tried Wayne Manor first and used everything but trophy didn't pop. So, I tried again on Ferris Aircraft (after having watched the video clip from YouTube) and it popped first try. Here is the link that can confirm as well: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Groundbreaking Achievement Guide - YouTube
    Will update the guide. I'm assuming this means it can be achieved on the Atlantis stage too
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

    "Got more soul than a sock with a hole"

  7. #17
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    Cheeseclown's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Comments
    418
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Will update the guide. I'm assuming this means it can be achieved on the Atlantis stage too
    I was able to get groundbreaking using 2 controllers I dont remember what level but I would assume you can do it on any level

  8. #18
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Comments
    5
    Reputation
    0

    I would imagine that is a safe assumption, but cannot confirm the Atlantis board


Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO