KINGDOM HEARTS Master
Obtained all trophies
Clear Final Mix on Proud.
For this trophy you are going to have to complete the game on Proud Mode from beginning to end.
Proud Mode can get a bit tougher then either of the earlier difficulties. It is suggested not to go into Proud Mode until you have completed the game at least once on Normal to learn what the game is all about. It is also suggested to go for this trophy by itself, meaning no collectibles, no extras and no restrictions. You are going to want to do as little Worlds as possible meaning not sealing Atlantica and Olympus Coliseum (Unless you feel you need Olympia).
The bosses and enemies will have much more health this time around and it will require some patience to complete certain parts of the game. Don't be afraid to use your equipment here to make yourself stronger as you will need it.
For walkthroughs on each planet please visit each corresponding trophy but remember bosses may have a new attack or two each to throw at you so keep that in mind and use the Spell Cure(a(aga)) as often as possible to stay alive. Don't worry about money, instead about health restoring items.
Once you complete the game and defeat Ansem and have watched the credits, this trophy will pop.
Final Mix Master
Clear Final Mix.
You will get this trophy after defeating Ansem.
To defeat Ansem head to the End of the World. Once in the End of the World you will see a bunch of platforms just floating in thin air with chests on them. The point here is basically to run to the nearest platform with a chest to make your way forward. At random moments and while opening random chests you will be transported to another area where you need to defeat enemies to return back to End of the World. Make your way to the center of the light at the end of this map.
Boss Battle: Arc Behemoth
The Arc Behemoth fights the same as the normal and Destroyed Behemoths. Simply use the same strategies that you used when fighting him after Riku (Ansem) and when you encountered him in End of the World and the Hades Cup.
After defeating the Behemoth you will find yourself in the Giant Crevasse. There are a few items on platforms you are going to want to grab, so explore around the Crevasse as there are very few enemies around to deal with. Once you are done exploring head to the bottom of the Crevasse and locate the save point below. Next to the save point is a volcano looking formation with a bright light at the top, jump inside. once inside you will be at the World Terminus. Head forward to the white light and keep heading forward to the white light as you move from platform to platform. In the center of the platforms will be a gleaming light. If you have sealed all of the worlds prior to this you will not have to go into this light on any platforms although it is recommended for the EXP. Make your way forward until you get to the platform with a green beam coming up the middle. Head into the beam and save your game. Go back out the same way you would and 100 Acre Wood area. Proceed forward and head into the last portal. Defeat the enemies and look at the computer in the room ahead on the left. Leave back through the portal you came in at. The portal will turn into a hole in the center of the area. Jump into the hole.
Boss Battle: Chernabog
This boss battle can be a little tricky. All you really need to do is head to the back of his neck and hammer away at his lifebar. You will know when he is about to attack cause he kind of folds in on himself and lets out a big explosion from the volcano. Once the explosion is over head back into the fight and hack away at his lifebar.
Once he is defeated fly down into the volcano and fly all the way down to the light at the bottom. Make your way through the portals until you get to Linked Worlds. Once in Linked Worlds you will need to defeat waves of enemies to make the door ahead open up. Once you go through the door you will be at Final Rest. Make sure you save here as this is the last save point. Once you have saved head through the door ahead. Nothing from this point on will be saved.
Boss Battle: Ansem 1
This fight is pretty easy as long as you keep an eye on his Shadow. His shadow will be doing the attacking and guarding. He will try to smack you so either evade or guard. Keep attacking Ansem until he is down. There isn't really any threat of death so try to keep items to a minimum and use Curaga whenever you get the chance. If you see the shadow disappear from behind Ansem keep looking at your attack icon. If it changes to Freeze then it means the shadow is in you and trying to hold you still so Ansem can attack. Get away from Ansem and Freeze to stop the shadow from freezing you on his own and letting Ansem attack you. After a bit he will leave you and return to Ansem.
After defeating Ansem head into the newly made area to get ready for more bosses.
Boss Battle: Darkside
Darkside is EXACTLY like he was at the beginning of the game but with more health. Use the same tactics as the beginning of the game to defeat him.
Boss Battle: Ansem 2
This fight is exactly like the fight previously only this time he will return to the center of the area at some points and and do a shockwave type of attack and on top of that you don't have your teammates to help you. This can be avoided by heading to the outer part of the map. Other then that it is basically the exact same fight. Once you take him out it is time for the real end boss.
Boss Battle: Ansem Finale
This fight takes a few rounds to complete. The first round you will be fighting against Ansem while he sends out shock waves and attacks with his staff. Get behind him so you are safe for the most part. Try not to use items much here as this fight will become lengthy. Keep hacking away at him until he descends into the ship to try to heal. Once he does this it will be time to head into the black portal. You will be brought to a dark room where you will need to fight heartless with very little light. Once they are defeated you will be brought back out to the ship. Little stem looking enemies will spawn near where you fought Ansem before. Take them out and head back into the darkness. Once inside the darkness you will be joined with Goofy. The same thing applies as the last dark room but this time you have help.
The second round will be you and Goofy against the head of the ship. The head of the ship doesn't have many attacks. It does an explosive nova type of attack which doesn't have much range or the usual lightning attack most bosses seem to have. Just keep hacking away at the head and heal when necessary. Once the head is taken out you will have to fight against more of those little stem looking things. Take those out and head into the next vortex. Inside this Vortex you will be joined by Donald. Take out all of the enemies and get ready for the final stage of this fight.
The final stage of this fight is pretty much the same as the first part of this battle only Ansem is much more aggressive this time and his attacks seem to have multiplied meaning if he sent out 3 orbs before he will send out 6 or 9 this time but the tactic is the same here. Simply attack at the back of Ansem until he is defeated. Make use of any Elixirs, Ethers or Potions you have here as none of this part of the game saves and is the final part of the fight.
Once Ansem is defeated you will view the ending(s) to the game and the credits. Once the credits have finished rolling you will receive this trophy.
Clear Final Mix on Beginner.
For this trophy you are going to need to beat the entire game on Beginner Difficulty from start to finish. Beginner is a really easy mode to play the game on as your attack do 3x as much as on normal and you only receive half of the damage you normally do on Normal.
When you start this playthrough you should also be attempting the following trophies:
- Unchanged Armor
Once you defeat Ansem (Finale) and watch the ending scenes and credits you will receive this trophy. For more information on how you beat each world please view its proper keyhole sealing trophy.
Clear the game without changing equipment.
In order to obtain this trophy you are going to need to go through the entire game without changing your equipment once. This includes Donald's and Goofy's equipment as well.
There really isn't much to say about this trophy besides to do this trophy on beginner since Beginner Difficulty Handicaps you with the EXP Bracelet and the Ribbon accessories. These are on your weapon from the beginning and can't be taken off or swapped out with anything without affecting this trophy.
In addition to these accessories you will also get the following:
- x8 Guard Up
- x8 Power Up
- x4 AP Up
It is recommended to use these as soon as possible. These items will more then make up for the weakness of the Kingdom Key. The Kingdom Key is sufficient for beating Normal up to Riku (Ansem) so you shouldn't have any trouble on Beginner to complete this task.
Clear the game without using a continue.
You have your options here. You can either go for this trophy on Normal or Beginner. Either way is completely within the realm of possibility. Whichever difficulty you have decided to go for this trophy on you will simply need to save as often as you can.
If you die you will have two options. You can either 'Continue' or 'Load Last Save'. In order to get this trophy you are going to have to pick 'Load Last Save' every time you die meaning you will lose all progress since your last save, so any collectibles or items you may have gotten since your last save will need to be re-collected.
I found it easier to do this one apart from the Speedster and Unchanged Armor by doing this trophy on Normal. The only time this trophy can become a pain is around the final boss fight where you are fighting boss after boss with no reprieve.
Once you have completed the game and viewed the final credits you will receive this trophy as long as you haven't used Continue upon dying.
Defeat the World of Chaos in the End of the World within 15 hours.
For this trophy you are going to need to complete the game in under 15 hours. Completing the game in under 15 hours is more then completely possible. Most people will be able to complete the game within ten hours or so.
The main problem with this trophy is the simple fact that you CANNOT stop the clock at all while the game is running. The clock will NOT stop running at the save screen, pause screen, cutscenes and cutscene pause menus. The best thing to do here is skip all scenes and when you need to put the controller down and take a break make sure you save first and return to the main menu.
To make the game go faster there are a few tricks. First off you can skip most of the fights in the game. By only fighting in fights that are required to move on will save you hours of gameplay. In addition to skipping hours of fighting you can also skip an entire world of your choosing. You can either skip Halloweentown or Atlantica. I recommend skipping Atlantica though as the swimming sucks in comparison to walking around.
Here is a list of of times to check against your own to keep track of this trophy:
Destiny Islands clear - 0:40
Traverse Town first visit clear - 1:20
Wonderland sealed - 2:14
Deep Jungle sealed - 3:16
Traverse Town second visit sealed - 4:01
Agrabah sealed - 4:56
Monstro clear - 5:20
Halloweentown sealed - 6:10
Neverland sealed - 6:58
Hollow Bastion first visit clear - 7:22
Hollow Bastion second visit sealed - 9:14
End of the World - World Terminus - 10:30
He Who Doesn't Exist
Defeat the Mysterious Man in Hollow Bastion.
The Mysterious Man CANNOT be attempted until you have sealed Hollow Bastion.
Once Hollow Bastion is sealed head back to the Chapel which is the room you fought Maleficent. To access the fight against the Mysterious Man head through the same portal you used to get to the Maleficent Dragon. Once inside the cutscene will start, get ready for a doozy.
Recommended Level: 80+
The Mysterious Man is heavy into projectiles and rarely leaves himself open to attacks. His attacks can be hard to read sometimes so it is best to just go in at a higher level and go straight for the kill.
As soon as you enter the area summon Tinkerbell and cast Aeroga on yourself. You are going to want to try to just head in for melee right away. Keep at it with the melee and evade when possible to heal yourself. There really isn't much more to this fight but to keep up the offense and heal when necessary.
At a higher level this fight shouldn't give you much trouble, especially if you stock Donald and goofy high with potions.
The Cloaked Shadow
Defeat the Phantom at the Clock Tower.
The Phantom cannot be accessed until after sealing Hollow Bastion.
Once Hollow Bastion has been sealed head to Neverland and go to "Ship: Cabin". You will need Peter Pan in your party here to access the Clock Tower. To get to the Clock Tower look in the right hand corner of the Cabin to see Tinkerbell floating there. Speak to her with Peter Pan in your party and you will be asked if you would like to head to the Clock Tower. Say yes and watch (or skip) the following scene.
Recommended Level: 70-75+
Boss Fight: Phantom
EQUIP ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY COMPLETELY WITH ETHERS. USE DONALD OVER GOOFY SINCE DONALD USES MAGIC MORE.
Phantom is a rather unique boss. Phantom can only be hit by three different spells and melee. You will need to pay attention to the orb below his body. If the orb is blue, he can only be hit with Blizzard. If the orb is Yellow, he can only be hit by Thunder. if the orb is Red, he can only be hit by Fire. If the orb is White, he can only be hit with Melee.
The Clock Tower will start to count down the clock meaning Phantom is cursing a party member of yours. When a party member is cursed a number will appear above their head and count down from 12. Once it reaches 0 the party member will faint and not be able to be revived during the entirety of the fight. To stop this from happening you will need to use Stop(ra)(ga) on the minute hand of the clock. This will stop the countdown for a bit. Make sure to frequently use stop on the clock to prevent your party from dying.
Phantom usually attacks with only two attacks. He will either lunge forward and try to scratch you or use Dark Magic. You will know he is using Dark Magic if he backs up to the face of a clock. To avoid this attack simply go on either side of the clock tower away from him and just wait a few seconds. This is a good time to use Stop on the clock. Simply keep attacking Phantom and watch for his attacks after every third attack.
This is a repetitive fight and there is no real danger of death unless you forget the clock or run out of magic.
Once Phantom is defeated you will receive this trophy.
The Sandy Blade
Defeat Kurt Zisa in Agrabah.
Kurt Zisa CANNOT be accessed until after having sealed Hollow Bastion.
Kurt Zisa can be found in Agrabah. Once ready to fight him head to Agrabah and go to Aladdin's House. While in Aladdin's House you will see that Carpet is hopping around all frantically. Talk to the Carpet and agree to take a ride into the desert.
While flying through the desert you will be encountered by Kurt Zisa. Watch (or skip) the cutscene introducing him and get ready for a doozy.
Recommended Level: 70+
Kurt Zisa has a few different forms to himself. Here is an explanation of each.
Melee Variant: This is the first form that Kurt takes on. While Kurt is in this form you absolutely CANNOT use any magic or summons. During the first time he takes this form he only has two attacks. Either he will lunge to you if you are far away from him or he will swing his arms around and try to slice you up. Both of these attacks are very predictable and you shouldn't have trouble dodging them. The main focus here is to attack the orbs in his weaponless arms. Melee these points until he takes his next formation. During the next time you see him he will start using a spinning body attack which can be real hard to dodge. When he is spinning parallel to the ground you are going to Roll Dodge through him straight forward at the last possible second to dodge this spin. When he spinning like a tire, straight up and down, you are going to need to Roll Dodge forward and to the side at the last possible second to avoid this spin attack.
True Variant: This is Kurt's true form. While in this form is when you are actually damaging him. Kurt will flop down on the ground but is not out for the count yet. While he is in a heap on the ground he will try to snap at you. Ignore this as so long as you keep on attacking his head relentlessly you will either evade the attacks or counter them. Keep at it and try to do as much damage as possible before he gets back up.
Magic Variant: This is the form he takes opposite his Melee Variant. During this part of the fight he will be surrounded by a big ball of energy. During this variant he will summon tornadoes to surround you and try to enclose you in. He will also shoot bubble looking orbs at you to damage you. It is best to use Bambi during this portion as Kurt can only be hurt by Magic Attacks. The best magic attack to use against Kurt in this form seems to be Thundaga. Keep attacking him until his health bar goes down and he takes his True Variant Form again.
While Kurt is in his True Form following his first Magic Variant it is best to summon Tinkerbell for the upcoming Melee Variant as you will need it to get the timing down for his spinning attacks.
Kurt will continuously go from Melee, True, Magic, True, Melee, True, Magic etc.
When Kurt is defeated you will receive this trophy.
Win the Phil Cup.
For this trophy you are going to have to compete in and win the Phil Cup at Olympus Coliseum. You will only be able to enter this competition after Sealing the keyhole in Traverse Town and having defeated Cerberus. I highly recommend having the spell 'Cure' hot selected for easy use.
There are 9 waves to the Phil Cup. Here are the rounds and a brief description how to get past them.
- Seed 9 - 4 Powerwild + 3 Shadow Soldier (Worry more about the Powerwild here. Donald will usually take everything out with lightning right away).
- Seed 8 - 1 Powerwild + 2 Green Requiem + 2 Red Nocturne + 5 yellow Opera (First take out the Green Requiem and then head for the Yellow Opera. Keep an eye out for fireballs and evade when needed).
- Seed 7 - 1 Hammerlegs + 4 Powerwild (Take out the Powerwild while avoiding the Hammerlegs. Take them out after dealing with the Powerwild).
- Seed 6 - 5 Red Nocturne + 5 Yellow Opera (Worry more about the Yellow Opera again. The Red Nocturne are easier to take out).
- Seed 5 - 1 Large Body + 5 Powerwild (Focus on the Large Body while your team takes out the Powerwild here).
- Seed 4 - 1 Gauntlets + 3 Blue Rhapsody + 4 Shadow (Take out the Blue Rhapsody first as these guys are rather accurate. Then deal with the Gauntlets and finally the remaining Powerwild).
- Seed 3 - 2 Large Body + 6 Green Requiem (Take out the Green Requiem before even touching a Large Body. They will heal the Large Body fast).
- Seed 2 - 1 Gauntlet + 1 Hammerlegs + 4 Powerwild (Take out the Gauntlets first while avoiding all others and then focus on the Powerwild. Finally take out the legs last where you can keep a close eye on them).
- Seed 1 - 1 Armored Torso + 4 Yellow Opera + 4 Blue Rhapsody (Take out the Rhapsody and the Opera first but be careful as the Torso attacks frequently and is hard to dodge. Once they are all gone attack the body with no mercy).
Once you finish off the 9 seeds you will be crowned champion and you will receive this trophy.
Win the Pegasus Cup.
For this trophy you are going to have to compete in and win the Phil Cup at Olympus Coliseum. The Pegasus Cup only becomes available after completing the Monstro chapter of the story and having defeated Cerberus. I highly recommend having the spell 'Cure' hot selected for easy use.
There are 9 waves to the Pegasus Cup. Here are the rounds and a brief description how to get past them.
- Seed 9 - 2 Search Ghost + 1 Bandit + 3 Air Soldier (Take out the Air Soldiers first and then worry about the Bandit)
- Seed 8 - 2 Bandit + 3 Barrel Spider + 4 Shadow (Focus on the Barrel Spider first as they hit harder)
- Seed 7 - 1 Fat Bandit + 2 Large Body + 1 Pot Spider + 1 Barrel Spider (Dodge the Large Body's and leave them for last)
- Seed 6 - 5 Pot Spider + 3 yellow Opera + 2 Green Requiem (obviously take out the green ones first)
- Seed 5 - 2 Fat Bandit + 4 Search Ghost (Take out the Search Ghosts so you can dodge the fire of the Fat Bandits easier)
- Seed 4 - 3 Black Fungus (Try taking them out as fast as possible)
- Seed 3 - 5 Pot Spider + 5 Barrel Spider (Take them all out in any order. They are basically the same.)
- Seed 2 - 3 Fat Bandit + 2 Large Body (Use Aerora and take them out one by one)
- Seed 1 - Leon + Yuffie (Take out Yuffie first since she can heal. Then take out Leon)
Once you finish off the 9 seeds you will be crowned champion and you will receive this trophy.
Hero of the Coliseum
Win the Hercules Cup.
For this trophy you are going to have to compete in and win the Phil Cup at Olympus Coliseum. The Hercules Cup only becomes available after defeating Captain Hook in Neverland, sealing the keyhole and having defeated Cerberus. I highly recommend having the spell 'Cure' hot selected for easy use.
There are 9 waves to the Hercules Cup. Here are the rounds and a brief description how to get past them.
Seed 4: Cloud
- Seed 9 - 5 Gargoyle + 3 Shadow (Focus on the Gargoyles and the Shadow should be gone by the time your done)
- Seed 8 - 4 Wight Knight + 1 Air Pirate + 2 Barrel Spider (Take out the Air Pirate and then the Wight Knight. Leave the others for last)
- Seed 7 - 1 Battleship + 4 Pirate (Take out the annoying Pirates and then take out the ship)
- Seed 6 - 4 Gargoyle + 3 Wight Knight (Take out the aerial trash and then move on with the ones on the ground)
- Seed 5 - 1 Rare Truffle (If you need an explanation then )
- Seed 4 - Cloud
- Seed 3 - 1 Wight Knight + 2 Gargoyle + 2 Pirate + 2 Air Pirate (Take out the aerial enemies and get back to the ground enemies)
- Seed 2 - 2 Battleship + 2 Pirate + 1 Air Pirate (Take out the Air Pirate, then the Pirates and finally the ships one at a time)
- Seed 1 - Hercules
- Cloud fights a lot like Leon fought in the Pegasus Cup and like he did at the end of the Preliminaries, only he will hit a lot harder. Evade and Parry the attacks that he throws at you and heal when possible. Your main window to get a good combo in will open when Cloud does his downward thrust after jumping in the air and gets his sword stuck in the floor. Cloud isn't that difficult to beat but bring some items to the Hercules Cup to be sure.
Seed 1: Hercules
- Hercules only has a few attacks. He does a thrusting punch, will spin around the arena with his blade out, create a small wave of explosive energy and rush around the arena trying to headbutt you. His attacks can easily be avoided with Dodge Rolls. If you evade his spinning blade long enough he will stop and be dizzy for a few seconds giving you the opportunity to get a good combo in. When Hercules is surrounded in an orange aura he is invincible. To take off this aura, grab one of the barrels and throw it at him. Every third barrel thrown at him will stun him a few seconds. Hercules usually taunts long enough to grab and throw a barrel safely. Overall Hercules isn't hard to beat. If you get hit on accident heal yourself and carry on.
Once you finish off the 9 seeds you will be crowned champion and you will receive this trophy.
Win the Hades Cup.
To unlock the Hades cup to enter you must first seal the keyhole in Hollow Bastion and have completed all other cups. Hades Cup is slightly longer then the other cups so make sure to stock yourself well before you enter.
Seed 49 - 3 Soldier + 7 Shadow
Seed 48 - 3 Wight Knight + 4 Powerwild
Seed 47 - 1 Hammerlegs + 4 Pirate + 2 Shadow
Seed 46 - 1 Powerwild + 8 Pot Spider
Seed 45 - 1 Rare Truffle
Seed 44 - Yuffie
Seed 43 - 3 Bandit + 4 Pirate
Seed 42 - 1 Defender + 3 Wight knight + 2 Soldier
Seed 41 - 1 Bandit + 2 Powerwild + 1 Large Body + 1 Fat Bandit + 1 Soldier
Seed 40 - Behemoth
Seed 39 - 1 Search Ghost + 8 Red Nocturne
Seed 38 - 7 Blue Rhapsody + 2 Gargoyle
Seed 37 - 1 Guard Armor + 2 Blue Rhapsody + 2 Red Nocturne
Seed 36 - 1 Black Fungus + 4 Green Requiem
Seed 35 - 3 Red Nocturne + 3 Yellow Opera + 2 Pot Spider
Seed 34 - 1 Stealth Sneak + 2 Blue Rhapsody + 4 Green Requiem
Seed 33 - 1 Wizard + 2 Red Nocturne + 1 Yellow Opera + 2 Blue Rhapsody
Seed 32 - 3 Wizard + 6 Shadow
Seed 31 - 1 Angel Star + 4 Wizard
Seed 30 - Cerberus
Seed 29 - 4 Air Soldier + 3 Air Pirate
Seed 28 - 6 Search Ghost
Seed 27 - 1 Gauntlets + 5 Gargoyle
Seed 26 - Shadow X ?
Seed 25 - 1 Bandit + 1 Wight Knight + 1 Pirate + 1 Soldier + 1 Powerwild
Seed 24 - 1 Opposite Armor + 6 Darkball
Seed 23 - 2 Gargoyle + 3 Air Soldier + 2 Air Pirate
Seed 22 - 3 Wyvern + 2 Search Ghost + 2 Wight Knight
Seed 21 - 1 Battleship + 2 Wyvern + 4 Darkball
Seed 20 - Cloud + Leon
Seed 19 - 3 Large Body + 2 Wight Knight
Seed 18 - 3 Fat Bandit + 4 Red Nocturne
Seed 17 - 2 Angel Star + 2 Wyvern + 2 Large Body
Seed 16 - Darkball X ?
Seed 15 - 1 Wyvern + 1 Air Pirate + 1 Air Soldier + 1 Gargoyle + 1 search Ghost
Seed 14 - 2 Fat Bandit + 1 Invisible + 2 Wizard
Seed 13 - 2 Fat Bandit + 1 Defender + 2 Large Body
Seed 12 - 3 Defender
Seed 11 - 3 Invisible + 2 Angel Star
Seed 10 - Hades
Seed 9 - 5 Shadow + 3 Darkball + 1 Invisible
Seed 8 - 2 Red Nocturne + 2 Blue Rhapsody + 2 Yellow Opera + 2 Wizard + 1 Angel Star
Seed 7 - 1 Stealth Sneak + 3 Invisible
Seed 6 - 3 White Mushroom
Seed 5 - Shadow X ? + Darkball X ?
Seed 4 - 2 Stealth Sneak
Seed 3 - Wyvern X ? + Wizard X ? + Defender X ?
Seed 2 - Darkball X ? + Angel star X ? + Invincible X ?
Seed 1 - Rock Titan
The Frosty Giant
Defeat the Ice Titan in the Gold Match at Olympus Coliseum.
For this trophy you are going to need to fight the Ice Titan and defeat him. The Ice Titan is the only opponent in the Gold Match at Olympus Coliseum. The Gold Match becomes available only after having cleared the Hades Cup your first time. The Gold Cup will then show up one spot below the Hades Cup called '?????'.
Recommended Minimum Level for Ice Titan: Level 65-70
To defeat the Ice Titan you are going to NEED the guard ability. The only real way to defeat the Ice Titan is to guard the ice shards he shoots at you so they deflect back at him. This will do damage to the Ice Titan. You simply need to keep dodging his attacks and deflect his attacks back at him. After getting hit with his own attacks a few times he will lower his head which will allow you to get a few cheap shots in. Once you get a few shots in he will get back up and start a frenzy. Get back onto the stadium bleachers and keep Dodge Rolling until the animosity stops. Once he stops his frenzy wait for the opportunity to deflect more shards back at him. Keep repeating this process until his life is over.
Once he is defeated you will receive this trophy.
For a visual reference please see this video:
Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum Match at Olympus Coliseum.
Sephiroth cannot be fought until you have sealed the keyhole in Hollow Bastion.
Sephiroth can be found in the Platinum Match in Olympus Coliseum. The Platinum Match is the match with the "?????" under the Hades Cup if you haven't already done the Hades Cup, otherwise it will be under the Gold Match.
Recommended Level: 80+
Recommended Items: Several Elixirs + Ultima Weapon
Sephiroth is the hardest fight in the game. He will attack relentlessly and not let up on his attacks. He is fast and rather difficult to predict and dodge. The best way to go about this fight is to bring a few Elixirs and go for a barrage of attacks. At the start of the fight use Aeroga and make sure to have Curaga hotkeyed.
There really isn't much to be said here as it is just a matter of defeating Sephiroth to obtain this trophy. Once Sephiroth has been defeated you will receive this trophy.
Complete any solo challenge.
To complete one of the solo challenges you will need to complete one of the Cups in the Olympus Coliseum. Once a Cup is completed with Donald and Goofy you can choose to enter that Cup again and it will ask you if you wish to compete in the Cup alone or with Donald and Goofy. Opt to compete in the tournament alone and finish the tournament to get this trophy.
You can either choose to earn this trophy the easy way by completing the Phil Cup alone or you can opt to just get this trophy when you complete the Hades Cup alone to get the Save the Queen Stave for Donald.
Either way, complete any Cup alone to get this trophy.
Complete any time trial challenge.
To unlock Time Trials you must first complete any cup in Olympus Coliseum. When you complete the Cup you will have the option of competing in that cup solo. You must complete the Cup solo in order to unlock that Cup's Time Trial.
The Time Trials are the same as the normal Cups but with a time limit. The time limits are rather generous and don't have unrealistic qualifications. If you want to have an easier time with this trophy you can do the Phil Cup's Time Trial, however you will need to complete the Hades Cup's Time Trial for the Save the King Shield for Goofy.
Either way, complete any Cup alone to get this trophy.
Get Sora to Level 100.
This trophy can go either way. Either you will be unlucky and achieve level 100 by the time you are done synthesizing materials and completing everything else you need in the game or you will be lucky enough to find all of your items quickly and then need to grind this trophy out.
To grind out this trophy equip as many items to your Keyblade as you can. Here is a list of the EXP items you can get:
- EXP Earring (+20% EXP) - Can be synthesized at Moogle Shop.
- EXP Bracelet (+30% EXP) - Can be synthesized at Moogle Shop.
- EXP Chain (+30% EXP) - Defeat 'Unknown' in Hollow Bastion.
- EXP Ring (+20% EXP) - Complete the Muddy Path 100 Acre Wood Page.
Also invest a lot of +EXP off of Tech by equipping the ability 'Tech Plus'. Then go and fight the Ice Titan which will give you tons of EXP.
Open 100 treasure chests.
Unless you are going for the Speedster trophy you will almost certainly get this trophy along the way. The puppies alone will take up at least 30 chests. Throughout normal gameplay you should hit 100 chests somewhere around the beginning of Neverland. This doesn't include going back to other worlds with new powers to access different parts of the levels.
After you open up your 100th chest you will receive this trophy.
From Rags to Riches
Obtain over 10,000 Munny.
For this trophy you are going to need to be carrying 10,000 Munny at any point in time. This is not a cumulative trophy so try not to spend any Munny on anything until you have 10,000 Munny saved up.
Playing on Normal or Beginner, there should be no reason that you need to spend money on any items at all. You will find more then enough healing items throughout normal gameplay.
This trophy is best obtained either while collecting items for synthesis or during your no changing equipment run as there would be no reason for buying anything in either of those cases.
Once you are holding 10,000 or more Munny you will receive this trophy.
Defeat over 2,000 Heartless.
This trophy should be counted as a story related trophy. You should without a doubt defeat 2,000 heartless before even finishing the story unless going for the Speedster trophy.
When going for your 100% run, you are going to be required to defeat 5,000 Heartless in order to get all of the Gummi Ship blueprints anyways.
Where the Bells Toll
Seal the keyhole in Traverse Town.
This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
Upon completion of the Traverse Town chapter of the game you will receive this trophy. After your 'tutorial' through the level when you meet up with Goofy and Donald you will be forced to make your way through the game on other worlds. Once you have cleared Wonderland and Deep Jungle and sealed those keyholes return to Traverse Town. Go to the alleyway behind the hotel in district 2. Look for the red trinity symbol in the water near the steel gate. use the symbol to break through the gate and go into the Secret waterway where you will meet up with Leon. Talk to him and he will tell you to go see Cid. Go and see Cid who tells you he will install a new piece onto your gummi ship if you run an errand for him.
Run the book to Merlin's house as requested by Cid. Once you leave Merlin's place and go through District 3 you will run into Riku. View the cutscene and head back to district 2. Once in district 2 head to the Gizmo Shop in the upper back part of the district and make your way through the shop and out the opposite side. Climb up the ladder outside the shop and on the roof you will be a wooden gate with a red trinity symbol on it. Break through the gate and you will have access to the bell. Toll the bell 3 times to show the keyhole.
Boss Battle: Guard Armor (Revisited)
This is by far the easiest boss in the game this go around. Simply attack him while he is not attacking you and keep rolling away from his attacks. His attacks aren't exactly too damaging but why take the hit anyways. It shouldn't take all that long to knock this tin can to the ground.
Boss Battle: Opposite Armor
Once you have taken Guard Armor out he will reform into this boss. This boss is pretty much the same as Guard Armor only he has a significantly larger amount of health and hits a lot harder. For this fight you want to focus more on his feet in the beginning. take them out first so his body can't split into two anymore. This will take a lot of the headache out of this fight. After taking out his feet you have the option to take out his body exclusively or worry about his hands. If you take out his hands he will continuously only use the move where he shoots a ball of energy at you and backs away from you. With that said it might be beneficial to keep his hands in play as he will shoot a few energy balls at you but them use a thrusting move which has ample attack time. Make sure to put the spell 'Cure' on the hot keys to use that on yourself in case you get hit with too many energy balls and your dodges aren't perfectly timed.
Once Opposite Armor is defeated you will seal up the keyhole you exposed just before. After this head to the 'Small House' in Third District and speak to Cid inside and he will inform you that your ship is ready and gives you a warp gummi also. Once you leave Traverse Town after this you will get this trophy.
The Rabbit Hole
Seal the keyhole in Wonderland. This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
Upon completion of the Wonderland chapter of the game you will receive this trophy. To complete the Wonderland chapter you will have to make your way into the Queen's Chamber and watch Alice get accused of a misdeed. You agree to find evidence that Alice is alright through the Lotus Forest and the Bizarre Room. Find all four pieces of evidence and bring them back to the queen.
Once you have brought the evidence you will have to pick one of the five boxes in front of you. If you are unlucky enough to pick the box with Donald and Goofy inside you will have to do the next "mini-boss" alone but if you choose any of the four other boxes it will have a heartless in it. You will have to knock out card guards and destroy the little building in the middle of the field. Once destroyed you will be tasked with finding Alice.
Head through the Lotus Forest again and head into the Tea Party Garden. Read the signs in the back of the room that tells you to sit down. Sit down anywhere and take out the Heartless that appears. Head through the door and into the upside down Bizarre Room. Defeat the heartless here and turn on the two lamps that look like they are on tables. Once they are turned on head down back to the ground and head over to the locked door and unlock it and head back into the Queen's Chamber. Hop down and head back into the Bizarre Room after saving and head to the top of the table where the Chesire Cat is.
Boss Battle: Trickmaster
This boss can be a bit of a pain since his legs are invulnerable to damage. There are two ways to do this fight. From the air (on the chair and table) or the cowardly way. The cowardly way is to stay under the table and press
while locked onto Trickmaster and have Donald and Goofy bring him to his knees and attack him once he is down. This process can be repeated and if your team falls they will come back after a bit of time has passed so you can run around until they regain their health. If you don't want the fight to take as long simply use chairs and tables to get enough height to hit him. Most of his attacks stay near the ground and are easily predicted and linear. The only thing you really have to watch for is that once he is at about half health he lights his arms on fire and can throw a few fireballs at you but they too are rather easy to predict and dodge.
Once you defeat the Trickmaster and head back to the Gummi Ship you will receive this trophy.
Seal the keyhole in Olympus Coliseum.
The absolute earliest you can seal the keyhole in Olympus Coliseum is after sealing the keyhole in Neverland. After completing Neverland, the Hercules Cup will open up in Olympus Coliseum but to participate in that you must first get to that point.
The very first time you ever come to Olympus Coliseum, head into the lobby and speak with Phil. He will tell you that you are no hero and that you basically have no business being there. Keep talking to him and he will eventually let you compete in the preliminaries. once you have gone through the preliminaries and fought against cloud (or should I say got their ass kicked by Cloud in most cases) you will have met Cerberus. While outside in the lobby head back in to the arena and get ready to fight Cerberus but I recommend going to fight him after Deep Jungle so you know the magic 'Cure'.
Boss Battle: Cerberus
Cerberus is a rather difficult boss to contend with early on in the game. You will want to avoid most of his attacks by being up on his back. While on his back he can't hit you with any of his attacks. When he starts to bite at the ground in front of him jump down and get in a few hits, wait for him to bite and repeat until he stops biting. Most of this fight is a waiting game. Once he is defeated there is nothing you can do further to progress in sealing the keyhole here until completing Neverland.
Once Neverland is complete head back to Olympus Coliseum and compete in the Hercules Cup. After dominating the Hercules Cup and taking out Hercules himself you will obtain the ability to use Yellow Trinities. Once you have this ability head to the Lobby in Olympus Coliseum and use the Yellow Trinity mark on the floor next to the big stone. A cutscene will commence showing the keyhole becoming sealed. Once the keyhole is sealed get into your Gummi Ship and claim this trophy as a prize.
Member of the Tribe
Seal the keyhole in Deep Jungle.
This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
Upon completion of the Deep Jungle chapter of the game you will receive this trophy. At the start of the chapter you will have to fight Sabor. Once you defeat the tiger Tarzan will come and rescue you. After being rescued leave the treehouse and fall down onto the netting below. Once on the netting walk off the edge of it. You will fall down into a tunnel with a tree trunk broken off. You can save your game here if you wish, head into the broken tree trunk and slide your way down the vine to Camp. Once in the camp collect the 6 slides not so well hidden around the campsite and head into the tent.
You will now be grouped up with Donald and Goofy. Use the save point to adjust your team. It is recommended you take Goofy and Tarzan with you as Donald can become annoying since he tends to get knocked out easily and uses items rather rapidly. Activate the projector in the tent if you have all 6 slides to continue the story. Head out of the Camp and go to Hippos Lagoon and climb the vines that will be on the wall straight ahead of you. This will bring you to Vines 1. Swing across the vines to get to Vines 2. Once in Vines 2 you will see a cutscene. Head up the vines along the wall to your left after the scene and you will be at Climbing Trees. From here go to the Treehouse and make your way into the treehouse to save Terk. Another cutscene will play.
Make your way back down to the camp and go into the tent. After the cutscene leave the tent and head through Bamboo Thicket to Cliff. Get the Gummi Piece and make your way back towards Hippos Lagoon. From there make your way back up to Climbing Trees. From there you need to go to the Treehouse to collect another Gummi Piece. Once collected head back to the tent in Camp and from there to Bamboo Thicket to fight Sabor again. Defeating him will be easier with help although he has more health then your last encounter(s). Once the fight is completed you will have to make your way all the way back up to Climbing Trees again.
Once in Climbing Trees take out the enemies on the ground and take note of the giant Heartless Cocoon on the tree. Attack the cocoon until it breaks open and gives you a cutscene. After the cutscene you will have to make your way all the way back down to the Camp where I advise you save the game. Once you have saved the game head to Cliff through the Bamboo Thicket where you will get another cutscene.
Boss Battle: Stealth Sneak
This boss will have a lot of health and is done in 4 stages. The main thing here is to avoid the gunshots from Clayton so just keep moving around. Hit Clayton and ignore the heartless until a cutscene triggers. Once the cutscene has triggered you will have to start Stage 2.
As soon as stage 2 begins roll out of the way because Clayton will instantly shoot you. It looks like Clayton is floating in the air at this point. Avoid his gunshots and his charging and keep attacking until his ride becomes visible. Once his ride is visible it becomes stage 3.
In stage 3 of this fight the Heartless Chameleon Clayton is riding will attack you will Clayton is shooting at you. Try to attack from behind the duo and watch out for the magic attacks the chameleon will do. Keep attacking the duo until Clayton becomes knocked off. Once Clayton has gotten knocked off it will begin Stage 4.
In stage 4 the Chameleon is down at first and Clayton will start shooting at you again. The best way to tackle this part is to have Goofy and Tarzan (or whoever you have in your party) attack the chameleon to try to keep it busy while you chip away at Clayton. Attacking the chameleon will do very little to no damage to Clayton's health so you are going to want to tackle him directly while avoiding the magic attacks that the chameleon will be shooting at you. Once Clayton's health is taken all the way down you will have defeated him.
Once you defeat Stealth Sneak Tarzan will take you to his home on a ledge above. Head into the cave and behind the waterfall. Once inside scale the ledges to the top left part and head through the next door called "???". Once inside you will see the final cutscene of the area. Once the cutscene is over you will be brought to your Gummi Ship immediately and you will receive this trophy.
Seal the keyhole in Agrabah.
This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
Upon completion of the Agrabah chapter of the game you will receive this trophy. To complete the Agrabah chapter you will have to make your way from the alley in the beginning to the Main Street ahead. Once inside go to the right side of the area and find the pole in the alcove leading up. The area will be marked "???" but is really Aladdin's house. Head inside and right near the pole you climbed up you will see Carpet stuck under some cabinets. Move the cabinets and let the carpet fly off. Go to the right side of the screen where you can move a small stand. Behind this stand is a keyhole, use it to unlock a door. From here head back into the Main Street area and go through the alcove on the left side of the area called Alley. View the cutscene and take out a few baddies. Once they are taken out hop up to the upper area where Jafar was and use the keyhole on your right.
Head back to the beginning and into the Desert where you will have to fight some Heartless and save Aladdin. Once he is saved you will go back to Agrabah and have Aladdin's help. Find your way back to the Main Street by platforming on the right and going through the alley and such. Once back in the main area head to the Palace Gates. View the cutscene and take out the newly formed mini-boss Pot Centipede by destroying the Pot Spiders that make up its body.
Once he is defeated make your way back to the desert and get ready for another boss fight.
Boss Battle: Tiger Head
This boss is rather easy in terms of dodging attacks but takes a while as he is constantly moving making it difficult to hit him. You are going to need to damage his eyes if you want to hurt him. The best method for taking him out is to go up the left or right side of his head or even the back if you can get in there before he moves around too much and climb the back of his head and stand on his snout to attack his eyes. The only attacks he will be able to hit you with are his magic attacks he shoots from his eyes but those are easy to see coming and dodged. Focus on his eyes but be weary of the heartless running around below his head. They are a bigger danger then the Tiger Head itself.
Once you have taken out the Tiger Head make sure you have Aladdin in your team; head inside his mouth into the Cave of Wonders. From here head straight to your right down a set of stairs to the Relic Chamber. Use Apu to activate the monkey shrine straight ahead of you. Head back towards the entrance and this time follow the hall straight to the Hall by taking the path the boulder would normally take.
Once inside make your way around the room follow the path of this rooms rolling boulder. Once you get to the mask on the wall shooting water at you make a right and follow that stairs set to the Silent Chamber. Go down the steps and take the cave to the left and go into the Hidden Room. Once inside climb onto the ledge ahead and use fire magic on the pillar behind you to break it. Now retrace your steps to the Hall. Once in the Hall head straight and go through the doorway called the Bottomless Hall. Make your way across the hall to the Treasure Room. Once in the Treasure Room save and prepare yourself.
Boss Battle: Jafar & Genie
Jafar and Genie as a team really doesn't make for much of a fight. It's more of a game of cat and mouse. Genie has one attack and cannot be attacked and when he hits you it will hurt a lot but it will just knock your health off of you, you can pick it back up right after. Jafar will only summon a blizzard in the center of the arena (easily avoided be staying out of the central area), a beam of magical fire (Avoided easy enough with a dodge roll), the ability to turn into a ball of light and flee away (doesn't damage you) and his seldom used melee attack which can be parried or dodged without much effort. You are basically going to just need to chase him around the arena and attack him, that's about all here.
Once Jafar is defeated head back through the door to the Treasure Room before anything and save your game. Head back into the Lamp Chamber and speak with Jasmine. When the cutscene ends jump down the hole.
Boss Battle: Genie Jafar
Yet another easy boss fight. For this fight you simply need to avoid the attacks from Jafar which include an occasional arm swipe on the map which doesn't have much range and his boulder throwing. To damage Jafar however you will need to attack Jafar's parrot which is holding his lamp. The parrot won't attack but will fly around the arena. Each of the areas he flies to can be obtainable so just watch the moving platforms on the floor until they change enough that you can get to the bird. If you are running low on health pay more attention to Jafar and heal yourself. Magic seems to have no effect on the lamp so stick with melee.
Once you defeat Jafar again and seal him away you will seal the keyhole and have to do a short mini-game to get out of the Cave of Wonders. You will be brought to Aladdin's house where you explain what is happening to Jasmine and you get Genie as a summon. Once you get control of Sora again head back to your Gummi Ship to receive this trophy.
Escape from Monstro. This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
Upon completion of the Monstro chapter of the game you will receive this trophy. At the start of the chapter you will start to chase down Pinocchio. Once you have met up with him and Geppetto you will see a cutscene and have to proceed forward after. Proceed into the labyrinth known as Monstro. To get through Monstro you will have to follow these steps:
Boss Battle: Parasite Cage
- Head into Chamber 1 from the Mouth.
- Take the left side into Chamber 2.
- Go straight ahead into Chamber 3.
- Take the left side chamber into Chamber 2.
- Go forward and a little to the right to get to Chamber 5's door.
- Go straight ahead into Chamber 6.
- Take a right and look on the left wall for Chamber 5.
- Head straight across the platform to Chamber 4.
- From there enter the Bowels area.
This boss is rather easy this go around since you will not only have Donald and Goofy to help you but also Riku. The main goal here is to just attack the head of the Parasite Cage. His only attacks involve swinging his arms so as long as you try to stay out of the central area of the fight then you shouldn't sustain virtually any damage from this boss. Don't forget to take advantage of some long range summons such as Genie. Keep slashing away at this boss while trying to predict his arm swings and you shouldn't have much trouble here.
Once Parasite Cage is defeated he will leave a hole in the ground for you to jump down into. After jumping into the hole you will find yourself back in the Mouth area. View the cutscene and when you regain control over Sora head under the overhang where Geppetto hangs out and look ont he ground for a treasure chest. The shared ability 'High Jump' will be in the chest. Collect this ability and head for the door above the door for Chamber 1 is. This door above Chamber 1 is the Throat. Once inside the throat make your way up to the top until you get into the stomach.
Boss Battle: Parasite Cage
This time the boss isn't as easy as it was before. Parasite Cage has learned a new arsenal of moves to use against you. Not only does he have a new arsenal of moves but the ground around him is acidic and if you step in it you will take environmental damage. The moves the Parasite Cage uses is to attack by swinging his arms like he did in the first fight only he can hit up higher on the clams and he has a little bit more reach to his swings. He will also stick his hands into the acid which is your cue to start hoping around on the clams because he will breathe toxic breath at you which not only damages you right away but does damage over time for a short while. The boss will also lunge towards you trying to chomp you with his cage. The main idea of this fight is to use the clams to get high enough to jump at the boss to attack his head until he bends backwards and opens up his stomach. you are then going to want to unleash on his open cage to do real damage to him. Keep at it and use your Cure spell to recover HP when needed as Donald and Goofy show their uselessness during this fight.
Once the fight is over a cutscene will play and you will be brought back to the outside of Agrabah and be awarded this trophy.
Master of the Seas
Seal the keyhole in Atlantica. This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
Upon completion of the Atlantica chapter of the game you will receive this trophy. To complete the Atlantica chapter head to Atlantica. once there you will have to fight off some new heartless to save Ariel and friends. Once you have defeated the enemies open up the clam that Sebastian and Flounder hid in. Once it is opened Ariel will want you to follow her back to the Palace. Follow the trident to Undersea Valley. From there keep following the tridents to the Calm Depths. Once in the Calm Depths head into the vortex but stay to the right. Once you are spit out into another tunnel approach the room with the vortex going up. Go around the vortex and into the Undersea Cave.
Continue through to the Undersea Gorge and into Triton's Palace. Defeat the enemies and head forward into Triton's Throne. After the cutscene head back to Undersea Gorge. Head into Ariel's Grotto from there. Look around in the grotto ad speak to Flounder. Once he is done talking leave the Grotto. Make your way back to the Undersea Valley. Once there defeat any heartless that are around you and try to locate the dolphin. Once you have located the Dolphin swim near it and press
to grab on when the marker for it pops up. The Dolphin will lead you to the entrance to Sunken Ship. Go inside and inside of the sip that is wrecked. Grab the Crystal Trident from the chest by the big window. Head back outside and defeat the shark. Head back to Ariel's Grotto and swim straight ahead to the trident carved clam.
After you regain control of Sora head back to Triton's Throne. Ariel will now join your team. Head back to the Undersea Valley.and have the Dolphin bring you back to the Sunken Ship. Take out the shark again and head to the floor of the area and locate the cave for the Undersea Gorge. Head to the right of the cave entrance and you will see something to examine behind a small piece of ship wreckage. Examine it so Sebastian swims through and presses the button to open a new area. Swim forward into the Den of Tides. Once inside take the fork on the right to go to save point. The fork to the left will bring you to Tidal Abyss. Head inside and head forward to Ursula's Lair.
Boss Battle: Ursula
This battle isn't all that bad. what you are going to want to do is focus on the Cauldron in the center of the area. This Cauldron will turn one of 3 colors, red, blue or yellow. If it turns red hit it with Fire, Blizzard if blue and Thunder if yellow. After hitting the cauldron a few times in a row successfully it will let out a blinding light and paralyze Ursula. This is your chance to pummel her with attacks. Keep this up until she is defeated but keep an eye out for her spinning attack and the eels that swim around and attack once in a blue moon. If you are running low on magic attack the eels to fill your magic meter back up.
Equip your new Shared Ability Mermaid Kick and head back to Undersea Valley. Use the same Vortex the Dolphin brings you through and Mermaid Kick your way up the Vortex. Instead of going to the last cavern on the left which is to Sunken Ship take the last cavern on the right which is called '???'.
Boss Battle: Ursula
This battle pits you up against Ursula again only this time she is HUGE. The main focus during this fight is to attack her face. you can either attack head on or try to get behind Ursula's head and attack her upper neck and back of her head to try to avoid some of her attacks. Her attacks include lightning magic very similar to yours only on a larger scale, biting you and blowing bubbles at you. Most of her attacks are pretty easy to avoid but make sure you have enough items to heal yourself if need be.
After defeating Ursula view the cutscene and then head back to Ariel's Grotto. Once entered a cutscene will play and you will lock the keyhole. When you board your Gummi Ship after all this you will receive this trophy.
Seal the keyhole in Halloween Town.
This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
To obtain this trophy you are going to need to complete the Halloweentown chapter of the game. Head to Guillotine Square straight ahead and view the opening cutscene.
Head straight ahead up the stairs. Head into lab entryway and into the Research Lab and watch the cutscene.Jack will now be in party. Head back to Guillotine Square. From there take out the heartless and proceed to the graveyard which is in the south east corner of the map below Jack's house.
Clear out the graveyard to continue with the story and get the Forget-Me-Knot from Sally. Head back to the lab and talk to the Professor. Head back through into the graveyard and examine the grave where Lock Shock and Barrel were hiding before, this will take you to the Boneyard where you will find the Mayor.You will have to play a little mini-game where you watch ghosts come out of tombs and you have to examine the tombs the ghosts came out in order. Once you do so the giant pumpkin will explode its top and reveal a chest. Open the chest and grab the Jack-in-the-box and head back to the Professor. After the cutscene head back to the Boneyard and through the grave on the opposite side of the giant pumpkin.
Examine the tombstones at the base of Moonlight Hill to activate the Hill and proceed into the Bridge area. Head across the bridge and into Oogie's Manor.Make your way up and once you get to the split head right. continue forward and head into the Evil Playroom.
Boss Battle: Lock Shock & Barrel
These guys can become rather bothersome. the best way to deal with them is to take them on one at a time. The best order to take them out in is Barrel, then Shock and finally Lock. Barrel is the boy with short hair, Shock is the girl dressed as a witch and Lock is dressed as a devil. Take your focus and put it completely on Barrel. He will do the most damage to you and seems to have the highest HP. As long as you keep attacking him and don't let up he won't have the chance to attack you back, just watch for Shocks spin attacks. Once you take out Barrel head for Shock. While you focus on Shock, Lock will more then likely be jumping around the room minding himself. Again, as long as you keep up on the attacking then there shouldn't be much worry about her attacking back. once you have taken out the first two you can focus on Lock who is rather hard to hit as he seems to take no recoil to his damage so he is constantly jumping around. Once you have defeated all three look for the switch they used to give the heart to Oogie.
Attack the switch on the wall on the right. Now exit the Evil Playroom and run off the side of the planks to drop to the bottom. Run around the base of the tree to find the tub and hop inside for a free ride back to the bridge. Proceed forward and when you get to the doors ahead stop and turn to your left. Hop over to the other wooden planks and examine the door here. This will bring you to a part of the tree that has a green door with Oogie's face on it and is called the Torture Chamber. Head inside.
Boss Battle: Oogie Boogie
This boss is rather bothersome also. If you know what you are doing then it shouldn't be hard with a few Cure spells. Don't bother wasting your spells or potions on your party because they tend to run towards Oogie and die right away anyways. This fight takes place on a roulette wheel. The point here is to avoid the attacks Oogie is throwing at you until the switches near the middle of the wheel start to blink. Line yourself up with Oogie and step on the switch to raise the platform up to Oogie. If you aren't lined up properly you will be locked away from Oogie and you will get shot by his little toy gunners. If you are lined up properly Oogie won't be able to escape and you will be able to reach him. Watch out as he tends to swing as soon as you get near him so let him get that out of his system and go in for your attack. You will only be able to deal so much damage to him before he blows the platform up to knock you off so as soon as you see your attacks getting 'blocked', roll off the edge and back into the wheel to avoid damage. Repeat this process while avoiding his attacks and you shouldn't have much trouble taking him out.
Boss Battle: Oogie Boogie - Oogie's Manor Fusion
After defeating Oogie he will fuse with his mansion and leave 7 little black orbs all around the manor. You simply need to locate them and destroy them. Be careful as they will starts spawning enemies after the 3rd one is destroyed and these enemies can become rather distracting. A few orbs will have shadow magic coming after you. Evade the shadow magic and return to hitting the orbs. All of the orbs shoot fireballs but the aim is very inaccurate and you usually smack the fireballs away inadvertently while destroying the orbs. Once you have destroyed all of the orbs Oogie will die and you will seal the keyhole to Halloweentown.
Once the cutscenes finish and you regain control of Sora, head to the Gummi Ship to receive this trophy.
Seal the keyhole in Never Land.
This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
Escape your little cell and take out the new Doppleganger Heartless. Proceed up the ladder and take out the heartless there too. Head through the door straight ahead of you to trigger a cutscene.
Once the cutscene is over. head to your left and look at the ceiling. You should see a hole in the grating just above a shelf. Use the shelf to get up through that grating on the right side. This brings you to the Ship: Cabin. Save the game and use the Green Trinity on the floor next to the door to drop down a ladder. Head up the ladder and get ready for a boss battle.
Boss Battle: Doppleganger
This boss sucks. Flat out. You will have to fight yourself as a shadow. What sucks about this fight is your team is reckless and they die rather easily. Not to mention the Doppleganger can move in the ground like a Shadow and split into three. He only has a few moves and as long as you are attacking and moving when not attacking you shouldn't have all that much trouble. Cure is definitely a must have spell hot keyed here and Dodge Roll is a life-saving ability. I would keep my strikes to about 3 strikes and roll away before he retaliates at you. Just keep at it and keep on the move until you defeat him.
Once the Doppleganger is vanquished, examine the piece of floor with the grab handle near the couch in Captain Hook's Cabin. Drop down inside and Peter will part ways with you. Head back up to the Captain's Cabin and head out the door. Watch the cutscene and learn to fly. Defeat the enemies and get ready for battle. After defeating the 3 waves of enemies it is time for a boss battle again.
Boss Battle: Captain Hook
This fight isn't much fun as you can't really get many hits on Hook before you have to start evading again and he is constantly summoning Battleships to the fight. The best way I found to take out Hook is to wait until he summons a ship and take out its cannons on its sides and its propeller at the top. This will basically immobilize it for the most part so you don't have to worry about the ship while fighting Hook himself. Hook will only take a few hits before relentlessly attacking back. Strike a few times and back off until there is another opening. Eventually your allies will defeat the much wounded Battleship. Once another one comes into battle do the same to it and go back to Hook. Try to fight the Battleships as far away from Hook's ship as possible so he doesn't impede on your fight. Keep this process going until Hook is defeated (Which may be a while since Hook has a rather large health bar).
After defeating Hook you will be brought to the Clocktower. Look at all the clocks. All will say midnight but one. The one that says 1/4 to 12 you can lock on to the tip of the minute hand and attack it. Attack it until it says midnight like the others and you will seal the keyhole.
End of the World
Seal the keyhole in Hollow Bastion.
This is a Story Related trophy and CANNOT be missed.
Head up the Rising Falls. Continue your way up until you get to a cutscene with Beast.Once the cutscene is over you will gain an ally out of Beast but lose Donald, Goofy and the Keyblade. Continue your way up to the Castle Gates. Once inside the castle head to the right and take the platform downward by hitting the farthest crystal on this path. Once below, destroy the enemies and touch the bubble on the farthest right side. This will bring you to a save location. Use 'call' on the door to have Beast break it down near the save point to continue forward. Head into the bubble in the next room. As soon as you are in the next area locate the switch on the wall that says release. Release it and head to the switch on the gate near the gate that just moved and release it also. Go forward to the right and press the next switch. Go through the doorway that just opened and press the next switch. Hop inside the bubble and release the switch on the wall bringing you up an elevator.Go down the path and get confronted by a new enemy. Let Beast handle this one and press the switch on the wall. Use the bubbles to get back to Base Level 1. head back up to the top and follow the path to the two giant doors. Once you get close you will automatically walk in.
Boss Battle: Riku
This fight against Riku isn't much of anything to really worry about. Simply make sure to have Cura on your quick select here. Riku is rather aggressive but not really much to worry about, just keep evading and attack when you have the opportunity here.
Head upstairs and take the path to the left to get to the library. Go around the corner and grab the red book off the shelf and turn right. Put the book in the bookcase straight ahead of you. Head upstairs and grab the book off of the desk in front of the save point. Locate the shelf that has a green book in a spot where a red book belongs. Take out the green book and insert the red book to open the door ahead.
Head inside use fire magic on all of the candles. In the circular platform you will see a statue with a vase on either side of him. Break both vases. Find the stone with Lightning on it and use Lightning to access the little area in the center. Hop onto the little area and collect the emblem piece. Find the stone that says you must show your strength. Push the stone to its right into the little hole. Finally use the Red Trinity on the statue with the mark under it. Head down to the lower level now and grab the emblem pieces off the floor in the center of the room, from in the little waterfall and from inside the chest on the top landing opposite the direction heading towards the library. Stick all 4 pieces in the door and head inside the Lift Gates. Once inside head towards the other door at the other end of the hall which is to the Castle Gates.
Defeat the enemies and follow the path to where there are two crystals. Use the crystal facing towards the open sky. Get on the big platform and
take care of the heartless until you get to the next platform. Once you get off on the next platform head downstairs to the Lift Stop. Use the crystal to bring you to a stairset and door called the Great Crest. Head in the door and activate the crystal out here. This brings you up to a higher floor. Take out the enemies and find the crystal on this floor to activate to bring down a giant block blocking the way. Go into the Lift Stop and straight through to the High Tower. Again, take out the enemies here and examine the crystal here. Head down the path to the Lift Stop and from there into the Chapel.
Boss Battle: Maleficent
This battle can become a pain in the butt. Maleficent stands on a rock platform and attacks using magic. Her attacks include summoning other heartless to do her biding, Creating vortex' of dark energy balls that come flying from behind her, lightning attacks and trying to smack you if you are on her platform too long. The main thing here is to attack the platform so she drops it to the ground to where you can jump onto it and attack her. it is a rather redundent battle but can be done, especially with Beast as a party member.
Boss Battle: Maleficent Dragon
There are two ways to go about this fight. Learn the Dragon's moves and evade accordingly while using Aeroga to increase some damage output. The other method is the "Let your team do it all" method. If you roll back from where the fight starts you will find a small alcove in the wall where most of the Dragon's attacks can't reach you. Simply let your team attack the dragon and just dodge roll the small green magic orbs the dragon shoots at you. Keep healing Beast but make sure you still have enough to heal yourself if need be. No matter which way you decide to do this you will need to land the final blow so keep that in mind.
Head back through to where you fought Maleficent the first time and a new door will open to Lift Stop. Head inside and head to the Grand Hall.
Boss Battle: Riku (Ansem Form)
This fight SUCKS. Riku (Ansem) is a REALLY strong and REALLY aggressive enemy. You are going to want Cura on your quick select magic ad that is the only magic you are going to want to use. Unless you are going for your no changing equipment trophy I highly recommend using your Olympia Keyblade if you have it already. Riku will not stop attacking so you have to play rather defensively and time your attacks just right. Once you get him down to his Yellow Health bar he will start using Dark Magic. You can either parry attacks and attack when you can or you can run around until it wears off and then proceed like you were fighting him before. Once you get him down to his last bar of health he will always remain in his Dark Form and he will have a new attack here. He will fly back and forth around the small arena and then finish it up with some electrical beams from the floor. The best way to avoid this attack is while he winds up for it start to glide towards the edge of the area. this will usually avoid his attack altogether but be on guard for when the attack is done so he doesn't get a cheap shot in since you won't be locked onto him anymore. Parry attacks here and keep aggressively attacking but be sure to try to keep your health as high as possible during the entire length of the fight so that he doesn't get in a cheap shot that kills you in two hits.
After completing the fight with Riku you will take the form of a heartless. Run down to the lift stop drop down and exit the Lift stop to the
High Tower. Drop off by the crystal. Once on the landing below turn around and drop off by the other crystal. Jump off the edge over the railing
to the lower level. Head into the Lift Stop from there and make your way to the Entrance hall. Jump down to Goofy, Donald and Kairi.
You will be brought back to Traverse Town. Go and talk to Cid in district 1 and head for the Secret Waterway. Once in the secret waterway head
over to the little door with the sun on it. Start heading back and a cutscene will show up with you and Kairi and she will give you Oathkeeper.
Bring the Gummi back to Cid and he will install it for you. Head through the new Warp Point to head back to Hollow Bastion. Make your way to the
Library where Beast will meet up with Belle. Make your way all the way back up to the Castle Chapel where the princess' wait. Head into the arena
you fought Riku (Ansem) in and go to the keyhole ahead to enter 'Dark Depths'.
Boss Battle: Behemoth
Behemoth fights a lot like Cerberus meaning you are going to want to get on his back and climb to his horn and attack the horn. He usually won't be able to hit you here so keep attacking until he falls to the floor. Attack his horn and when he gets up he will try to use a Lightning attack so make sure you are away from it. Make your way towards his backside and use his leg sticking out to climb up onto his back again to repeat the process until dead.
Once Behemoth is finished off view the cutscene, afterwards you will receive this trophy.
Seal the keyhole in 100 Acre Wood.
100 Acre Woods becomes available for the first time after clearing Deep Jungle and heading back to Traverse Town. Once in traverse Town head to the alleyway behind the Hotel and use the red trinity in the water sealing off the secret Waterway. Once inside the waterway you will see Leon. Talk to him and you will receive a stone from him and he will tell you to go and ask Cid about the gummi piece you ask about. Head over to Cid's and he tells you he will add the gummi piece to your ship if you deliver a book for him. You will need to take the book to District 3 and go through the door with the flame on it.
Once through the door head to the shack in the middle of the water and go inside to meet Merlin. Once you give Merlin the book he will place it on the table for you to read at your leisure but there are pages missing from the book.
Here is how you obtain the missing pages:
- Inside the Cave of Wonders. Head to the Hall and loop around to the opposite side of the room and drop down to where the boulder falls at the end of its path to the Dark Chamber and swim over to the chest ahead to obtain this page.
- Inside the Research Lab in the book case on the left.
- Inside a chest near the top of Ariel's Grotto.
4. Traverse Town
- Gift from Perdita and Pongo after rescuing 51 or more puppies.
- Inside of Chamber 6. While inside of Chamber 6 of Monstro look up and you will see a bunch of clam-like ledges hanging out of the wall. Jump up using your High Jump to reach the clam-like ledge closest to the top of the Chambers upper landing. On the ledge is a chest which contains this page.
Once you have collected all 5 pages head into the book in the Magician's Study. Right away the first spot will open up. That spot is the Empty Meadow. Use
to read that area of the book to go into that part. Walk over and talk to Pooh. Pooh will explain how all of his friends have gone missing. Once he is done talking head back out to the map.
Head to the left side of the book and head over to the tree that you can read. Head inside and into Pooh's House. View the cutscene with Pooh and head back out to be greeted by an owl who tells you the rest of the pages to the book are missing.
Head to the big tree in the top of the book on the inside of the right page. Here you will meet Piglet. Go talk to Piglet after the cutscene and Pooh will join in the fun. Talk to Pooh and he will ask you to help him get some honey. This is a mini-game where you will need to attack swarms of bees coming after Pooh to pop his balloon and defend their honey. Once you have completed this mini-game for the first time (no matter how good or bad you do) head out to the map.
Now head directly to the upper left side of the left page. Read it to enter the new area. Head to the right rear of the house to find Pooh and Piglet again. Head inside Rabbit's house. Once you control Sora again examine the honey in the rafters above Rabbit. Leave Rabbit's house and head to the map. You will get brought back inside of Rabbit's house. Notice pooh stuck in a hole in the wall. Walk back outside and go back around Rabbit's house to see Pooh's head. Talk to Pooh to introduce Tigger. You will have to play a mini-game called 'Block Tigger'. The point of Block Tigger is to run underneath Tigger to stop him from jumping on the carrots. You will need a score of 100 or more to beat this mini-game. Once the game is over and Rabbit says he is gonna make his Carrot Top Juice head back into Rabbit's house. Head over to Pooh and push him out the window.
Once you are back out at the map head over to the tree just left of the Empty Meadow and read to enter. After the cutscene jump into the water to the left of the bridge that Pooh and Piglet are standing on and grab Eeyore by getting close to him. After the cutscene target Pooh with
and start walking slowly to the swing making sure Pooh is still following as he will stop to eat jars of honey along the way. Once at the top you will have to play another mini-game called 'Pooh's Swing'. All you have to do in this mini-game is hit
each time Owl raises his wings. After a few swings Pooh will go flying. A cutscene will play showing Eeyore's tail being found.
Once you have finished that area and have been returned to the map head just a bit up and to the left to get to the next spot. Read the spot to hop inside. Run over to where Tigger and Roo are bouncing on a log. Tigger will ask you to bounce with him. Head over and talk to Tigger again to start the mini-game 'Tigger Bounce'. Tigger will have three sets of patterns he will jump along the tree trunks. All you have to do is follow his paths and jump along the tree trunks without falling off to complete this one. You won't need to restart if you mess up at the end, you will just have to redo the sequence by speaking to Tigger. Once you have finished that one you will have to speak to Roo and start another mini-game called 'Tigger's Giant Pot'. All you have to do here is lock on to the nuts Tigger is throwing from the pot in the center and hit them back at the pot. they come out at different speeds so it can be tricky but you must deflect 20 nuts back at the pot without falling off the stump to complete this mini-game. After completing both of these mini-games head back out to the map.
Once you have made it back out to the map head to the bottom left corner of the book and read that area to head inside. Go and talk to Pooh as soon as you enter this area. Once you finished speaking with Pooh go into the center area of the mud and find the part of the brush that is low enough to walk through. talk to Eeyore inside to start another mini-game 'Pooh's Muddy Path'. Bring Pooh over to the flowers so he can get to the ledge above and then hop onto the well that has air rushing up. At the top jump onto the log that Tigger is bouncing on and talk to him. Head back up and go to the piece of land opposite the log as Pooh. Look above the log and see a beehive. Shoot it down with fire magic and lock on to Pooh and guide him across the log. Bring him over to more purple flowers. and jump up and speak with Owl. Head back by the well and notice the three small holes. Look for Rabbit in these holes until he pops out enough to talk to him. Once you have talked to him head back up to the top. Bring Pooh to the base of the tree up top to find Piglet. Bring Pooh down to piglet's next spot and talk with them. Take Pooh back behind the shrubs where everyone is hiding to a log coming out of the mud. Roo will jump down for you to talk to him. Once everyone is in the shrubs the game will be complete.
Once that page is complete you will see a cutscene of the book ending and the keyhole closing. Right after this cutscene you will receive this trophy.
Collect all Jiminy's Journal entries.
Collect all Story entries in Jimmy's Journal.
For this trophy you are going to have to complete the 'Chronicles' section of Jiminy's Diary. The Chronicles section is made up of several followings of each world. To complete the requirements of this trophy you simply need to complete each world you visit and by complete them I am referring to sealing the keyhole (As well as completing the Hades Cup). If you completed the Hades Cup and sealed all other keyholes before making your way to End of the World then you will automatically get this trophy as soon as you enter into End of the World.
Chronicles will add information to each of the entries as you make your way through the worlds. Sealing the keyhole usually finishes off each world's story.
Here is a list of all of the Chronicles you should have at the start of End of the World to get this trophy:
- Sora's Story
- Olympus Coliseum
- Deep Jungle
- Hundred Acre Wood
As stated, once you complete each of these chapters you will get this trophy.
Collect all Ansem Reports in Jimmy's Journal.
Ansem reports are obtained starting from when you can get to other worlds beyond the first set after obtaining your first Warp Gummi. Once you have collected all 13 Reports you will obtain this trophy.
Here is a list of the Ansem Reports:
- Ansem Report 1 - Obtained by defeating Genie Jafar and sealing the keyhole in Agrabah.
- Ansem Report 2 - Obtained from Aerith downstairs in the library after sealing the keyhole in Hollow Bastion.
- Ansem Report 3 - Obtained by defeating Ursela in your second fight with her on Atlantica.
- Ansem Report 4 - Obtained from Aerith downstairs in the library after sealing the keyhole in Hollow Bastion.
- Ansem Report 5 - Obtained by defeating Malificent in Hollow Bastion.
- Ansem Report 6 - Obtained from Aerith downstairs in the library after sealing the keyhole in Hollow Bastion.
- Ansem Report 7 - Obtained by defeating Oogie Boogie in Halloweentown.
- Ansem Report 8 - Obtained by defeating Hades in Seed 10 of the Hades Cup.
- Ansem Report 9 - Obtained by defeating Captain Hook in Neverland.
- Ansem Report 10 - Obtained from Aerith downstairs in the library after sealing the keyhole in Hollow Bastion.
- Ansem Report 11 - Obtained by defeating Kurt Zisa in Agrabah.
- Ansem Report 12 - Obtained by defeating Sephiroth in the Platinum Match in Olympus Coliseum.
- Ansem Report 13 - Obtained by defeating the Mysterious Man in Hollow Bastion.
Collect all Character entries in Jimmy's Journal.
By completing the game and defeating all of the optional bosses you should have most, if not all entries of this Journal. As long as you complete each World you will get the World Specific entries as you go through. Some entries get more info added to them as you progress through the story. the only enemies you may have trouble with are the Rare Heartless (Red text Heartless below). I have noted the exact location you find these heartless next to their entry as well as where you find most other entries.
Character entries in Jiminy's Journal:
Collect all 101 Dalmations in Jimmy's Journal.
While in Traverse Town head to the Second District and head to the back area where you will find the Dalmation House. Head inside and you will be informed that there are 99 Dalmations spread across the numerous lands. This will start this side mission. Once you collect your last set of puppies you will unlock this trophy.
Here is the location of all of the puppies:
- #1 - #3: Found in Traverse Town. Go behind the Magician's Study and you will see a little platform with a chest on it floating in the water. Glide your way over to the little platform to open the chest containing these puppies.
- #4 - #6: Found in Traverse Town. After completing Deep Jungle and learning Red Trinities head to the left of the accessories shop behind the item shop where you first started your adventure. Use the red trinity on the gate to get to the backside of the Alleyway. Once inside the alleyway the chest will be straight ahead of you.
- #7 - #9: Found in Traverse Town. Use the Green Trinity in the Accessories shop which will lower a ladder to the Moogle room. Inside the Moogle room in the back area sits two chests. The chest on the left contains these puppies.
- #10 - #12: Found in Traverse Town. Head to the alleyway behind the Hotel and use the red trinity in the shallow pool of water to break down the steel gate and give you access to the Secret Waterway. Once inside head to the small piece of land and locate the doorway that has a set of spiraling stairs inside. At the base of the stairs will be a chest with these puppies inside.
- #13 - #15: Found in Wonderland. Inside the Queen's Chamber head to the right wall across from the wall with the save point. With the shared ability 'High Jump' equipped, jump up and grab the side of the hedges and pull yourself up. Once you pull yourself up the chest containing these puppies will be right in front of you. (You may also get these by going for the second Blue Trinity in Lotus Forest and leaving through the Queen's Castle door in this area as it will bring you on top of this hedge also.)
- #16 - #18: Found in a chest in Wonderland. From the Queen's Chamber head to the opening on the left to enter Lotus Forest. Once there make your way to the back of the area where there is a mushroom you can jump on. Jump on and take the path to the left and you will find a blue chest on a lilly platform. Open the chest and you will receive these puppies.
- #19 - #21: Found in Wonderland. Head to Lotus Garden and head into the trees where the nut to make you small again is located. From that tree piece use Glide to glide your way towards the Queen's castle but to the right to find a set of lily pads leading to the Tea Party Garden. Once inside you will be on a set of hedges with a chest at each end. These puppies are in the chest behind you.
- #22 - #24: Found in Olympus Coliseum. From the start of the area look straight ahead and notice the two giant gold statues. Head to the Trinity Jump at the base of the statue on the right and a chest will appear containing these puppies.
- #25 - #27: Found in Deep Jungle. Head to Camp from the savepoint just beyond Climbing Trees and slide down the giant vines. Once at the bottom you will be at Camp. Head to the left and you will see a path with hippos in small ponds. Jump your way across the hippos to reach the chest on a small piece of land which houses the chest for these dalmations.
- #28 - #30: Found in Deep Jungle. Head to Vines 2 through Climbing Trees and when you get to the area you will be told how to swing from vines. Swing your way across the vines straight ahead of you and once you land on the platform ahead stop and turn left. Follow this path to its end to find the chest containing these dalmations.
- #31 - #33: Found in Deep Jungle. Once you have defeated Stealth Sneak you will be brought to a tunnel under a waterfall. From the spawn point in the waterfall jump on the set of rocks behind you all the way to the back wall. Look to your right and you will see a ledge above you. Jump and grab the ledge and shimmy your way across to the platform to your right and there will be a chest here containing these puppies.
- #34 - #36: Found in Deep Jungle. From the save point at the giant broken tree trunk head down the vines sliding your way down. When you get to the bottom of the main path you will end at 'Camp'. Run straight ahead whilst looking at the ground to see this symbol. Hit this symbol to obtain the chest with these puppies.
- #37 - #39: Found in Agrabah. Inside the Cave of Wonders is the Treasure room located off of the Bottomless Hall. Head inside the treasure room and look at the pile of gold to your right as you enter. Get on top of the pile of gold and look to the right of the screen to see a little ledge with a green chest on it. Open the green chest to find these puppies.
- #40 - #42: Found in Halloweentown. Once you have defeated Oogie and sealed the keyhole in Halloweentown head back to Oogie's Manor, only this time it will be called Manor Ruins. Head inside and head to the middle of the ruins and there will be a small little path going down into the ground. At the end of this little path under a little alcove will be 4 chests. These puppies are in one of these four chests.
- #43 - #45: Found in Neverland. Once you have defeated Hook come back to the Pirate Ship. Fly all the way to the top behind where you entered from (If you enetered from the Captain's Room). Climb all the way to the top landing to where the steering wheel is for the ship. There is a White Trinity on the floor just in front of the wheel. Use your White Trinity to make the chest containing these puppies appear.
- #46 - #48: Found in Agrabah. After using the Yellow Trinity in the Hall make your way down to the Silent Chamber. Whilst in the Silent Chamber you will see the pot you pushed down on your left. jump on the pot and to the dark door on the right in the air. Head into this Hidden Room and touch the monkey shrine to open up a door in the other Hidden Room. Once the door is open jump into that room and open up the two chests. The one on the left will have these puppies.
- #49 - #51: Found in Agrabah. As soon as you enter into the Cave of Wonders you will notice straight ahead there is a boulder rolling along a set path due to grooves in the ground. Start to follow these grooves and jump up to the ledge on your left. One on the ledge go towards the end and look off the ledge in the direction of the door to the Hall. Look to your right and you will see a chest on a platform. Jump and glide over to the platform to obtain the chest containing these puppies.
- #52 - #54: Found in Agrabah. Head up to the Palace Gates through the upper level by using the door on the opposite side of the Main Street as Aladdin's house pole. Once in the Palace Gates on the upper ledge look across the way and glide yourself over. Continue upwards until you get to the landing with a chest on it. Open the chest to free these puppies.
- #55 - #57: Found in Monstro. Head into Chamber 1 and through into Chamber 3 straight ahead. Jump up to the ledge to your right using your High Jump. Next High Jump to the clam-like ledge above this ledge. Jump up and look to the right until you see another clam-like ledge on the other side of the chamber. Glide over to the ledge and open the chest on it to receive these puppies.
- #58 - #60: Found in Wonderland. After you come back to Wonderland after receiving the High Jump go to the Lotus Garden and make your way to the back where the entrance to the Tea Garden is located. From here jump to the lily above your head. From there jump to the lily right behind you while facing the wall so your near the center of the area. Once there turn around and you will see a hole in the wall and a patch of brush you can jump to. Jumping here can be tricky but it is possible. Jump up and head into the bizarre room. Once inside locate the empty painting on the wall. Touch the light farthest away from the side you entered and examine the painting. You will be brought to a small area. Look to the left at the hanging flower buds. Use your thunder spell on them and they will reward you with a chest containing these puppies.
- #61 - #63: Found in Hallow Bastion. Fly to the Chapel save point in your Gummi Ship. Head into the Lift Stop ahead and into the Grand Hall. This is where you fought against Riku (Ansem). Head straight in and when the path splits take the stairs on the left. Once you get to the landing up top (before the landing where you fought Riku). There will be stairs on your right leading up to the central platform and a ledge you can jump to on your left with a red looking carpet. Jump up on the ledge and head north until you come across the chest containing these puppies.
- #64 - #66: Found in Halloweentown. Head to Moonlight Hill from the Boneyard. As soon as you enter look for the door that was shut tight during the game before Oogie died. Head into the door when there are no enemies near and you will find yourself in the Graveyard. Head to the right side of this area and look for the green chest containing these guys.
- #67 - #69: Found in Halloweentown. Head to the Moonlight Hill once you have learned White Trinity. Use the White Trinity on the mark located at the base of the hill on its left side while running up it. Once you use your trinity this chest will appear.
- #70 - #72: Found in Halloweentown. Head to Guillotine Square and find the guillotine. Stand in front of the guillotine and look towards the center of town. Now look up and you will see a building that looks like a Jack-o-Lantern. Get into that pumpkin's face by using your High Jump to get into the box building to the right of it and then glide over to it. Once inside there will be two chests. The one facing backwards has these puppies in it.
- #73 - #75: Found inside of Monstro in his Mouth. After freeing Pinocchio from his prison inside the mini-boss you will jump down a hole and find yourself back in the Mouth. Find the chest near Geppetto that contains the Shared Ability 'High Jump' and equip it. Once equipped head near the teeth and find the platform just above the waters surface. It will have a Blue Trinity Symbol on it if you haven't gotten it. From that platform jump to the platform on your left towards the inside of the beast. Keep hopping up the platforms until you get to the top platform which houses a chest containing these puppies.
- #76 - #78: Found inside of Monstro in Chamber 6. From the mouth head into Chamber 1 then 2 on the left, 3 straight ahead, 2 on the left, 5 straight ahead on the right and finally 6 straight ahead. Once inside of Chamber 6 make a left and head to the end to see a chest with these puppies in it.
- #79 - #81: Found inside of Monstro. Head to Chamber 5 near the end where you must get to Chamber 4. While standing in front of the door heading to Chamber 4 look to your right and you will see a couple of clam-like ledges. Jump to these ledges and to a main ledge ahead which has a chest on a barrel. Destroy the barrel under the chest and open it to find these puppies.
- #82 - #84: Found in Neverland. Head to Ship: Hold and go to where the Yellow Trinity was on the floor in front of a door. Turn the camera to face towards where you start out the game. Now fly straight up. Once you can't go up, go forward. Once you can't go forward anymore go up. Get on top of that beam straight ahead of you where you will find two chests. One on the left side of the beam and the other on the right. These guys are in the one on the left.
- #85 - #87: Found in Neverland. Once you have the ability to use the Yellow Trinity head to 'Ship: Hold'. Go into the next room and clear it out so you can activate the Yellow Trinity on the top landing. Activate the trinity and it will bring you into another room and you will have to take out the enemies. Once you take them out there will be 4 chests. These puppies are in the green chest.
- #88 - #90: Found in Neverland. Once inside of Neverland head to the Captain's Cabin where you fought the Doppleganger of yourself as a boss fight in Neverland. Find the bed to the left of Captain Hook's desk and you will see a chest at the foot of the bed. That chest contains these puppies.
- #91 - #93: found in Hollow Bastion. From the start of the level jump to the floating icebergs on the left. Keep going down the path until you get to the iceberg scrolling up and down. Once there turn around and face the opposite direction of the scrolling iceberg and you will see an iceberg floating high in the air. Use the High Jump technique to jump all the way up and open the chest with these puppies inside.
- #94 - #96: Found in Hollow Bastion. After unlocking the door with emblems in the Entrance Hall head inside the Lift Gates. Once inside head towards the other door at the other end of the hall which is to the Castle Gates. Defeat the enemies and follow the path to where there are two crystals. Use the one farthest from you. Hop on the moving platform and get off on the big platform. Once there use Gravity magic on the chest in the air. This chest has these puppies.
- #97 - #99: Found in Hollow Bastion. When you are in the library use the Green Trinity by the desk to access another book to stick in shelves. Continue your book swapping until you have filled in every book hole and a hole opens in the wall called Lift Stop. Head inside and as soon as you get inside turn left. There will be a chest floating on a small platform. Use your gravity magic to bring it down to a height you can open the chest at.
Collect all Trinity List entries in Jimmy's Journal.
Trinity symbols are those blue, red, green, yellow and white little symbols you start seeing on the ground across the worlds starting in Traverse Town. Once you take out Guard Armor in Traverse Town you will have Donald and goofy as companions and you can start using the blue Trinity Symbols once you try to exit Traverse Town for the first time.
Unfortunately looking in Jiminy's Journal at these collectibles won't narrow down the Trinities you must obtain but it will tell you how many of each Trinity's you have collected thus far.
Here is a list of all Trinity Symbols and when you get the ability to obtain each:
Blue Trinities - After defeating Guard Armor and viewing your first blue trinity.
- Traverse Town - As soon as you learn what the Trinity Symbol is use the ability to break the one you are standing over.
- Traverse Town - In front of the cafe in District 1.
- Traverse Town - District 3. Head up the ramp by the broken electrical wire spewing sparks and it will be on the top landing.
- Traverse Town - Inside Merlin's Hut (Magician's Study) next to the save point.
- Wonderland - Inside Lotus Forest. Once inside Lotus Forest head straight and make a right when the path starts turning left to get to the area with a flower on the wall in a small almost enclosed area. Inside this area will be a blue trinity on the floor.
- Wonderland - Inside Lotus Forest. Once inside Lotus Forest look for a big boulder to your left as soon as you enter. If it is there feed the flower in front of you on the left a potion to make you bigger. Once you are bigger roll the boulder into the water and lily pads will sprout up from the water. Eat the nut to shrink yourself and hop up the lily pads and into the small area with the flower. This symbol will be right in the middle of this area.
- Olympus Coliseum - From the start of the area look straight ahead and notice the two giant gold statues. This is located at the base of the gold statue on the right.
- Olympus Coliseum - From the start of the area look straight ahead and notice the two giant gold statues. This is located at the base of the gold statue on the left.
- Deep Jungle - From the start of the level head out of the treehouse and go down the Climbing Trees area. As soon as you enter into this area the trinity symbol will be on the floor.
- Deep Jungle - From the save point at the giant broken tree trunk head down the vines sliding your way down. When you get to the bottom of the main path you will end at 'Camp'. Run straight ahead whilst looking at the ground to see this symbol.
- Agrabah - From Main Street head to the Bazaar. Once in the Bazaar head to the lower level of the area. The trinity is on the bottom level of this area.
- Agrabah - Inside the Cave of Wonders make your way to the Hall. Loop around to the other side of the room where the boulder is dropping off the edge of the ledge. Near the end of the boulders path there will be a spitting sculpture on the wall. Follow the path in the direction the sculpture is spraying water and head down into the Silent Chamber. Once inside the trinity symbol will be on the floor just ahead.
- Monstro - Found inside Chamber 5. From the mouth head into Chamber 1 then 2 on the left, 3 straight ahead, 2 on the left, 5 straight ahead on the right and finally 6 straight ahead. Once inside of Chamber 6 make a left and head all the way down to the bottom and through the door on the right that is Chamber 5. Go inside and defeat all of the enemies and head to the middle of the room to find this symbol on the floor.
- Monstro - Found inside of the Mouth section. The only way to get this one is by completing the boss part of Monstro where the enemy has Pinocchio imprisoned. Once defeated the level of the water will lower in the Mouth and you will be able to jump on a platform near the teeth of the mouth where this symbol is located.
- Monstro - Found inside the Throat section. After defeating the boss that imprisons Pinocchio you will be able to open a chest near Geppetto which will contain the Shared Ability 'High Jump'. Obtain this ability and equip it and use it to jump to the throat section. Head inside and defeat the enemies around. Once they are defeated look to the middle of the floor in this area to find this symbol.
- Hollow Bastion - Warp to the Waterway here. Make sure Beast is in your party. Use the bubble through the broken door to get to the other side of the gate blocking your path. Once you get control of Sora again go to the solid piece of ground not covered by water right in front of you and look at the wall to your left. Use the 'Call' action to have Beast break down the wall. Head into the Dungeon and take out the enemies. The symbol will be on the floor towards the left wall.
- Hollow Bastion - After entering all 4 emblems into the door in the Entrance Hall head inside the Lift Gates. Once inside head towards the other door at the other end of the hall which is to the Castle Gates. Defeat the enemies and follow the path to where there are two crystals. Use the crystal facing towards the open sky. Get on the big platform and take care of the heartless until you get to the next platform. Once you get off on the next platform the symbol will be laying on the ground inside the big circular area.
Red Trinities - Obtainable after sealing the keyhole in Deep Jungle
- Traverse Town - In the alleyway behind the items shop where you first entered into Traverse Town on the wooden gate (District 1).
- Traverse Town - In the alleyway behind the Hotel. Inside of the little bed of water with a steel gate blocking the way. The trinity mark will be in the shallow water.
- Traverse Town - After dropping off the book to Merlin as part of the story head to the Second District and go into the Gizmo shop. Go out the back door and climb up the newly repaired ladder. Once on top look to your right and you will see a wooden gate with this trinity symbol on it.
- Agrabah - Inside the Cave of Wonders is the Treasure room located off of the Bottomless Hall. Head inside the treasure room aand walk forward. The trinity symbol will be on the floor in front of the monkey holding a gem statue on the left.
- Halloweentown - Inside the Oogie's Manor area. Head to Oogie's Manor and jump down off the bridge all the way to the bottom. Look for the brick wall fence and search for the opening in the gate that has a treasure chest on top of it. The trinity mark will be on the left side on the wall .
- Hollow Bastion - Inside the Entrance Hall after the library. This is located at the base of a statue on the circular platform. It is needed to hit this as part of the story.
Green Trinities - Obtainable after sealing the keyhole in Agrabah
- Traverse Town - Inside the accessories shop next to the glass cabinet.
- Wonderland - Located in the Rabbit Hole at the very beginning behind the save spot.
- Wonderland - Located inside the bottom of the chimney of the Bizarre Room.
- Olympus Coliseum - Located to the left of the start of the world behind some torch vases.
- Deep jungle - Located in an area called 'Treetops' just off of 'Climbing Trees' or 'Tunnel'. Once in Treetops this one will be hard to spot so you can try to find it or you can walk around the center of the small area until you see the trinity notification pop up.
- Agrabah - Found in the storage area. From the very start of the game you are in any alley. Take out the enemies and look for a brown door at the bottom level. This door will be the 'Storage' area. Head inside to see a save point and this trinity right on the floor next to it.
- Monstro - After defeating the boss that imprisons Pinocchio you will be able to open a chest near Geppetto which will contain the Shared Ability 'High Jump'. Obtain this ability and equip it and use it to jump on the overhead part of the ship you are on. On top of the roof will be this trinity symbol.
- Neverland - Located in Ship: Cabin. Head to the Ship: Cabin by leaving the Hold and heading up the ladder outside the door. Then once you get in the room where you met Wendy for the first time in the game head through the ripped grating on the left side of the room (Right side grate). Once inside the Ship: Cabin there will be a save point, the second one available in this level. In front of the only door in this room is this mark on the floor.
- Hollow Bastion - Located in the library. From the start at the cliffs climb your way up to the castle and enter the entrance hall. Head upstairs and take the path to the left to get to teh library. Go around the corner and grab the red book off the shelf and turn right. Put the book in the bookcase straight ahead of you. Head upstairs and find the desk with the save point behind it. To the right of that desk is a bookcase with this symbol at the foot of it on the floor.
Yellow Trinities -
- Traverse Town - Behind the Mystical House by a set of crates through the door you have to shoot with fire magic.
- Olympus Coliseum - Head through the door under the two golden statues at the beginning of the level. As soon as you enter through the door look on the right and there will be a giant stone block. The trinity symbol is right next to the block.
- Agrabah - Inside the Cave of Wonders head to the Hall. Once inside look to the middle far point of the room to see boulders coming out and following a path in the floor. Go to the path and follow it down a short ways while looking to the left. There will be a giant red vase on a ledge. The symbol is at the base of this vase.
- Neverland - Head outside of the Ships Hold where the save is into the next area. Once in the next area take the ladder up to the top landing. Once on the top landing look for this mark on the floor at the foot of the door on the left.
White Trinities - Obtained after defeating Riku in Hollow Bastion
- Traverse Town - Inside the Secret Waterway through the gate in the alleyway behind the hotel (must use red trinity to open the area). Once inside head to the piece of land just ahead and the trinity will be right on the floor.
- Wonderland - After you come back to Wonderland after receiving the High Jump go to the Lotus Garden and make your way to the back where the entrance to the Tea Garden is located. From here jump to the lily above your head. From there jump to the lily right behind you while facing the wall so your near the center of the area. Once there turn around and you will see a hole in the wall and a patch of brush you can jump to. Jumping here can be tricky but it is possible. Jump up and head into the bizarre room. Once inside locate the empty painting on the wall. Touch the light farthest away from the side you entered and examine the painting. You will be brought to a small area. At the center of this area on the ground will be this symbol.
- Olympus Coliseum - From the beginning of the area head straight until you are halfway between the start and the doors ahead of you. Look on the ground in the sand for this hidden symbol.
- Deep Jungle - From the camp make your way through the Bamboo Thicket to the Cliff. Once you have taken you Stealth Sneak you can climb up the back area and go into the waterfall. Climb up the waterfalls cliffs to the very top until you can enter the area called "???". Once inside this trinity will be on the floor in front of you.
- Agrabah - After defeating the Lion Head boss you will be able to step inside of his mouth and go to the Cave of Wonders. As soon as you enter the white symbol will be laying on the floor.
- Monstro - Found inside of Monstro in Chamber 6. From the mouth head into Chamber 1 then 2 on the left, 3 straight ahead, 2 on the left, 5 straight ahead on the right and finally 6 straight ahead. Once inside of Chamber 6 make a right and head up the little ledges until there are no more. Jump down to the landing below and this Trinity will be on the floor in the middle of the room.
- Atlantica - Located in the Triton's Palace. In this area you see a long pink path that resembles some sort of road for something. In the middle of this path is a giant shell and it is broken all over. Head under the shell and you will see this Trinity on the floor.
- Halloweentown - Located in Moonlight Hill. Head through the graveyard and into the coffin that brings you to the Boneyard where you met the Mayor earlier. From there head into Moonlight Hill using the examine point on the grave stone on the opposite side of the Giant Pumpkin remains. Once inside of Moonlight Hill immediately turn 90 degrees to the left and walk forward. You should see it on the floor just before the little piece of wall juts out from the side straight ahead.
- Neverland - Found in Neverland. Once you have defeated Hook come back to the Pirate Ship. Fly all the way to the top behind where you entered from (If you entered from the Captain's Room). Climb all the way to the top landing to where the steering wheel is for the ship. This White Trinity is on the floor just in front of the wheel.
- Hollow Bastion - This one is located in Rising Falls. Follow the path of icebergs upward until you get to a landing with a little pond in the center. This is where Riku stole your keyblade in the story. Inside the little 'pond' is this trinity symbol.
Collect all Mini-game entries in Jimmy's Journal.
You will have the entries for mini-games after you have completed your first mini-game so as soon as you finish your first mini-game the section in Jiminy's Journal will unlock.
For this trophy you simply need to have all of the entries in your journal. You do not need to actually complete any of the mini-games and you do not need to repeat any of the mini-games you may have played in 100 Acre Wood. Here is a list of the mini-games in Jiminy's Journal and how to add them to the joournal.
- Jungle Slider - Found in Deep Jungle. Head to Jungle: Tunnel and jump into the big hollow tree trunk. This mini-game can only be played once the keyhole to Deep Jungle has been sealed.
- Vine Jump - Found in Deep Jungle. Head to Camp and from there go into Hippos' Lagoon. Run straight ahead and climb the vine leading up. once in 'Vines' look directly behind you. There will be a flower on the ground, examine it to choose a time trial. Once you have selected one you will be credited for this mini-game.
- Pooh's Hunny Hunt - Found in 100 Acre Wood. Please refer to Pooh's Friend for more details on this mini-game.
- Block Tigger - Found in 100 Acre Wood. Please refer to Pooh's Friend for more details on this mini-game.
- Pooh's Swing - Found in 100 Acre Wood. Please refer to Pooh's Friend for more details on this mini-game.
- Tigger's Giant Pot - Found in 100 Acre Wood. Please refer to Pooh's Friend for more details on this mini-game.
- Pooh's Muddy Path - Found in 100 Acre Wood. Please refer to Pooh's Friend for more details on this mini-game.
- Olympus Coliseum - Time trials will become available after having completed any cup by yourself. to compete by yourself you must first complete the cup with Donald and Goofy.
Once you activate your 8th mini-game you will receive this trophy.
Synthesis all items.
Synthesizing items becomes available once you have learned Green Trinity and have used the Green Trinity in the Accessories Shop at Traverse Town. There is a small list no matter how far into the game you get, the only way to have the ability to make more items is to make the items that are available and you will get the opportunity to make more.
After Synthesizing 30 items you will get the respective trophies but you will need to create the ultimate weapons for each character as well as all 30 items to get this trophy. Once all items have been synthesized and the word 'MIX' appears next to each item you will get this trophy.
Default Synthesize list:
After Synthesizing 4 items you can create these:
After Synthesizing 9 items you can create these:
After Synthesizing 15 items you can create these:
After Synthesizing 21 items you can create these:
After Synthesizing 30 items you can create these:
Synthesize an item for the first time.
You will get this after Synthesizing your very first item with the Moogles. Please refer to Synthesis Master for more details.
Synthesize 3 types of items.
You will get this after Synthesizing your third item with the Moogles. Please refer to Synthesis Master for more details.
Synthesize 15 types of items.
You will get this after Synthesizing your fifteenth item with the Moogles. Please refer to Synthesis Master for more details.
Synthesize 30 types of items.
You will get this after Synthesizing items thirty times with the Moogles. Please refer to Synthesis Master for more details.
Gummi Ship Collector
Obtain all gummi ship blueprints.
There are several ways to get Blueprints in this game. For this trophy you need to collect every blueprint in the game. Here is a list of all the blueprints in the game and how or where to obtain them:
Gummi Ship Blueprints given by Geppetto:
- Geppetto - Talk to Geppetto in his home in District 1 of Traverse Town.
- Cid - Defeat 500 Heartless and speak with Geppetto.
- Cactuar - Defeat 1,000 Heartless and speak with Geppetto.
- Yuffie - Defeat 1,500 Heartless and speak with Geppetto.
- Aerith - Defeat 3,000 Heartless and speak with Geppetto.
- Leon - Defeat 4,000 Heartless and speak with Geppetto.
- Hyperion - Defeat 5,000 Heartless and learn all summons, then speak with Geppetto.
- Chocobo - Enter and Leave Geppetto's house 30 times and speak with Pinocchio.
Gummi Ship Blueprints for completing Gummi Missions:
- Moogle - Complete Traverse Town Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Valefor - Complete Wonderland Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Cerberus - Complete Deep Jungle Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- PuPu - Complete Olympus Coliseum Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Tonberry - Complete Agrabah Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Ixion - Complete Halloweentown Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Gilgamesh - Complete Neverland Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Pandemonium - Complete Atlantica Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Phoenix - Complete Hollow Bastion Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Eden - Complete End of the World Gummi Ship Mission 3.
- Bahamut - Complete all Mission 3 missions and speak with Chip and Dale.
Gummi Ship Blueprints found on route by defeating ships and the route found on:
- Adamant - Agrabah -> Halloweentown + Agrabah -> Atlantica + Neverland -> Hollow Bastion
- Ahriman - Traverse Town -> Wonderland + Traverse Town -> Olympus Coliseum + Purple Warp routes.
- Alexander - Traverse Town -> Wonderland + Traverse Town -> Olympus Coliseum + Hollow Bastion -> End of the World.
- Atomos - Agrabah -> Halloween Town + Halloween Town -> Neverland.
- Bomb - Agrabah -> Halloween Town + Halloween Town -> Neverland.
- Carbuncle - Agrabah -> Halloween Town + Agrabah -> Atlantica.
- Catoblepas - Halloween Town -> Neverland + Atlantica -> Neverland.
- Cindy - Olympus Coliseum -> Deep Jungle + Wonderland -> Deep Jungle + Purple Warp + Hollow Bastion -> End of the World routes.
- Deathguise - Agrabah -> Atlantica + Atlantica -> Neverland + Neverland -> Hollow Bastion + Hollow Bastion -> End of the World + Blue Warp routes.
- Diablos - Agrabah -> Atlantica + Atlantica -> Neverland + Halloween Town -> Neverland.
- Goblin - Traverse Town -> Wonderland + Traverse Town -> Olympus Coliseum + Wonderland -> Deep Jungle + Olympus Coliseum -> Deep Jungle.
- Golem - Wonderland -> Deep Jungle + Agrabah -> Halloween Town.
- Ifrit - Purple Warp route.
- Imp - Orange Warp route.
- Lamia - Agrabah -> Atlantica + Atlantica -> Neverland + Neverland -> Hollow Bastion + Hollow Bastion -> End of the World.
- Leviathan - Neverland -> Hollow Bastion + Blue Warp routes.
- Mindy - Agrabah -> Atlantica + Agrabah -> Halloween Town + Atlantica -> Neverland + Halloween Town -> Neverland.
- Odin - Wonderland -> Deep Jungle + Olympus Coliseum -> Deep Jungle + Purple Warp routes.
- Omega - Hollow Bastion -> End of the World.
- Ramuh - Traverse Town -> Olympus Coliseum + Olympus Coliseum -> Deep Jungle.
- Remora - Orange Warp route.
- Sandy - Agrabah -> Halloween Town + Halloween Town -> Neverland.
- Serpent - Neverland -> Hollow Bastion.
- Shiva - Traverse Town -> Olympus Coliseum + Olympus Coliseum -> Deep Jungle + Neverland -> Hollow Bastion + Hollow Bastion -> End of the World.
- Siren - Orange Warp route.
- Stingray - Atlantica -> Neverland + Neverland -> Hollow Bastion + Hollow Bastion -> End of the World + Blue Warp routes.
- Sylph - Traverse Town -> Wonderland + Wonderland -> Deep Jungle + Agrabah -> Atlantica + Agrabah -> Halloween Town.
- Typhoon - Agrabah -> Halloween Town.
Shoot down over 2,500 enemies with your gummi ship.
You will get this trophy on the way to collecting all of the Gummi Ship blueprints as you will have to complete most of the level 3 Challenges. Plus you will shoot down a fair share of ships while simply traveling from one world to the next. As the trophy states, just shoot down 2,500 ships and you will receive this trophy.
Modify a gummi ship and update the data.
Once you have obtained a blueprint head into the Gummi Garage by pressing square while selecting a planet. This will bring up the Gummi Garage.
The first time you go in you will see a tutorial on how to build a Gummi Ship. For this trophy all you need to do is either alter the ship you have by default or use a blueprint to make a ship and save the final product.
Once you have saved the final product and have your "New" Gummi Ship you will receive this trophy.
Clear all gummi ship routes.
For this trophy you are going to need to complete some routes from planet to planet as not all of them are story related. Whether or not you think you set any kind of record on a planet it is best to check if you have landed on End of the World and do not have this trophy. To check and see if you have any missing routes simply get in your Gummi Ship and select a planet and press
. This will bring up your high score for the route on that planet. If any planets have 00000 as a score it means that route hasn't officially been completed.
To complete the route simply Warp Drive to either planet next to the one missing the route and Normal Drive to the planet missing the route. This will set a new high score no matter how low you score. Some planets to keep an eye on that don't like to register the first time include:
- Deep Jungle
Once you have a high score set on all planets under the Gummi Mission tab you will receive this trophy.
Clear gummi ship mission 1.
See Ace Pilot
Clear gummi ship mission 2.
See Ace Pilot
Clear gummi ship mission 3.
For this trophy you are going to need to complete your first Mission 3 mission in your Gummi Ship. To complete a level three mission you will need to complete the level 1 and 2 Mission for the world you are trying to complete the level 3 Mission for.
on a planet to bring up your high score and press right once. This will show your missions. For the ones that specify to get a score you will need to get that score on your way to the planet.
The requirements for each Mission will be listed here and will specify a destination to start from.
All you need to do is simply complete your first Mission 3 to unlock this trophy, however you will be required to complete Mission 3 on all planets to unlock each of the blueprints.
Obtain the Oathkeeper Keyblade.
This is a Story Related Trophy and CANNOT be missed.
For this trophy you must obtain the Oathkeeper Keyblade from Kairi. You will receive this shortly after defeating Riku (Ansem) and being brought back to Traverse Town. Please refer to End of the World for more details.
Obtain all Keyblades.
To get this trophy you are going to need to obtain all of the Keyblades for Sora. Once all of the Keyblades are obtained you will receive this trophy. Here is a list of all the Keyblades you will need to collect for this trophy in addition to your default Keyblade:
Story Related Keyblades:
- Kingdom key - Sora's Keyblade by default.
- Jungle key - Complete the Deep Jungle and seal the keyhole.
- Three Wishes - Complete Agrabah and seal the keyhole.
- Pumpkinhead - Complete Halloweentown and seal the keyhole.
- Crabclaw - Complete Atlantica and seal the keyhole.
- Fairy Harp - Complete Neverland and seal the keyhole.
- Oathkeeper - Given to you by Kairi in Traverse Town after beating Riku (Ansem).
Keyblades attained apart from story:
- Wishing Star - Complete Monstro and visit Geppetto's house in Traverse Town. It will be in a chest inside.
- Metal Chocobo - Defeat Cloud in Seed 4 of the Hercules cup.
- Olympia - Complete Phil's Cup, Pegasus Cup and Hercules Cup in Olympus Coliseum and a chest will open after containing this Keyblade.
- Lady Luck - Found in the chest you get for using the White Trinity inside of Wonderland.
- Divine Rose - Given to you by Belle in the Hollow Bastion's Library after returning there after defeating Riku (Ansem).
- Oblivion - In the room in Hollow Bastion you fought against Riku (Ansem). Head back there any time after defeating Riku (Ansem) and this keyblade will be on the ledge above where you entered the area.
- Spellbinder - Given to you by Merlin after learning all level 1 spells.
- Diamond Dust - Defeat the Ice Titan in the Gold Match at the Olympus Coliseum.
- Lionheart - Defeat Cloud and Leon in Seed 40 of the Hades Cup.
- One-Winged Angel - Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum Match at Olympus Coliseum.
- Ultima Weapon - Created through Item Synthesis.
Obtain all staves.
To get this trophy you are going to need to obtain all of the Staves for Donald. Once all 15 staves are obtained you will receive this trophy. Here is a list of all the staves you will need to collect for this trophy in addition to your default stave:
Staves that you can buy from the Item Shop in Traverse Town and cost:
- Morning Star - 300 Munny
- Shooting Star - 800 Munny
- Magus Staff - 1200 Munny
- Wisdom staff - 4000 Munny
- Warhammer - 450 Munny
- Silver Mallet - 1200 Munny
- Grand Mallet - 4000 Munny
Staves obtained in the game by other means:
- Violetta - Olympus Coliseum. Outside the coliseum will be a white trinity in the very center of the area. Use your trinity power to reveal a chest containing this stave.
- Wizard's Relic - Dropped by Wizards.
- Lord Fortune - Given to you by the Fairy Godmother in Magician's Study after learning all Summon Spells.
- Meteor Strike - Found in a chest inside the Giant Crevasse in End of the World.
- Dream Rod - Obtained by talking to Merlin in the Magician's Study after having learned all 3rd level spells.
- Save the Queen - Obtained after completing the Hades Cup Solo.
- Fantasista - Created through Item Synthesis.
Obtain all shields
To get this trophy you are going to need to obtain all of the Shields for Goofy. Once all 15 shields are obtained you will receive this trophy. Here is a list of all the shields you will need to collect for this trophy in addition to your default shield:
Shields that you can buy from the Item Shop in Traverse Town and cost:
- Smasher - 450 Munny
- Gigas Fist - 1200 Munny
- Mythril Shield - 800 Munny
- Onyx Shield - 2800 Munny
- Stout Shield - 450 Munny
- Golem Shield - 1200 Munny
- Adamant Shield - 4000 Munny
Shields obtained in the game by other means:
- Herc's Shield - Complete the Hercules Cup in Olympus Coliseum.
- Defender - Extremely Rare Drop from Defenders.
- Genji Shield - Defeat Yuffie in Seed 44 of the Hades Cup.
- Mighty Shield - Found in the Neverland World Terminus.
- Dream Shield - Obtained by talking to Merlin in the Magician's Study after obtaining all Spell Arts.
- Save the King - Obtained after completing the Hades Cup Time Trial.
- Seven Elements - Created through Item Synthesis.