Fire 40 Paintballs in under 5 Seconds
This one is pretty hard unless you're REALLY good at button mashing. Be sure to have your controller unplugged.
If you are good at those button mashers at old, just press down on the controller. DO NOT hold it down, since that will not work.
One helpful trick I learned for this trophy, and well to button mash better in general, is to hold your thumb and pointer finger together like you are pinching something, and rub them over the R1 button repeatedly. This will allow you to button mash better if you are a bad button masher like me.
Defeat the Metal Gear REX Boss
Defeat the boss and complete the last level. Look at Speedy Rexecutioner and Ace Act 5 for more info.
Ace Act 3 and Act 4
Ace Act 3: The Mission and Act 4: The Level Factory
Complete both these levels without dying.
For Act 3, a tip is to use the Solid Eye sticker to start the race, but then remove it with your pop it cursor. This will make the race marker rise, so you can jump off it to bypass the stealth portion of the level. You can also bypass some of the turrets this way too.
Also, be SURE to sure cover. This should be obvious, but try to hide behind the cover when the enemy approaches and leap out when the fire is away from you to shoot it a few times, then leap back under cover. Good luck.
Ace Act 5: The Boss
Ace Act 5: The Boss
When the enemy fires it's missiles, run to the right part of the screen- this will be the only portion of the battlefield not hit. When the platform comes up, run to the RIGHT AWAY, and jump up only to fire, using the wall as cover.
Fire 5,000 Paintballs
Don't worry about this one. It will come naturally as you complete the rest of the trophies.
Achieve a score of 3,750 in the VR Survival Challenge
The VR Survival Challenge may be the most awesome part of this pack. However, getting a score that high is tough by yourself.
My suggestion is to get a friend to go with you. Having two or more people with paintinators firing together can rack up points and gain a 2x multiplier quite easily.
Destroy the 5 hidden target diamonds in Act 4: The Level Factory
Fire the paintinator at the following diamonds:
1. At the beginning, look to your right and you'll see your first.
2. After this, you'll see a hole in the ceiling. use the platform to the right to jump up there. there will be a diamond at the right.
3. In the area with two tanks, there is a diamond in the background. Leap into the back plane and fire upwards.
4. At the launcher, leap onto the ledge to go higher to reach another diamond.
5. the hardest one to find. At the second launcher, wait till it's at the bottom of it's run, and you'll be fired across to a platform where the fifth crystal is.
Destroy the Metal Gear REX boss in under 2 mins 30 seconds
This one is tough... Contrary to the description, you have to do the ENTIRE level in under that time limit.
1. Jump right before Liquid Ocelot while running to your right. You will then move while the bubble pops up. Press
right away and move to the right. This will save a few seconds off your timer.
2. DO NOT DIE. If you die, that cuts off precious seconds off your timer. Look at the Ace Act 5 for more details.
3. Be SURE to get every part the first time it appears. Fire the Paintinator rapidfire at the parts then, and be sure to dodge the parts to not die.
4. When it's done, rush straight to the right and rapid fire at the tubes to Ocelot's Trophy Level Machine. Then run around, pressing
when Ocelot pops up, and hope that you managed to beat it in under the time limit.
There have been reports of people who've timed it and beaten it under the limit but still didn't get the trophy, so I don't know what to say...
Complete Act 3: The Mission firing less than 125 paintballs
Just like when aceing act 3, try to use that sticker trick to dodge the first turrets that are the hardest to dodge. Then, try to jump over and dodge as many turrets as you can- if you destroy them all, you won't be able to get this trophy. Just try to use stealth to get to the end and the mini boss, where you NEED to fire paintballs.
METAL GEAR SOLID® Booty Master
Collect all of the METAL GEAR SOLID® prize bubble
There are a few locations where you get Prize Bubbles.
1. At the End of act 4, you need to destroy all the diamonds to enter the alcoves where more prize bubbles are.
2. In Act 2, after beating it once you'll get a FoxHound Sticker. This will be used at the start of Act 2 to trigger a new playthrough with new prize bubbles.
3. After beating Act 5, you get a bullet hole sticker. In Act 1, use it on everything with a sticker switch on it to trigger a prize bubble to fall down onto you.
4. In Act 3, at the part over the lava pit where you need to fire at the dissolve to make the platforms fall, fire at the one to the left of the beginning of this part to find some prize bubbles there.
Publish a level containing the METAL GEAR SOLID® Paintinator Powerup
Just go to your moon and place the paintinator powerup in a blank level. Publish the level, and you'll get it. Feel free to delete the level then, you won't need it anymore.