King of the Hills
Earn the Roadside Assistance medal while playing Interdiction.
This should come naturally over the course of playing this mode. Good players should get at least one capture per match while average to not so good played should get one at least every other match. Interdiction mode is basically a 64 vs. 64 mode with three control points. Once near your team's spawn, one in the middle and one near the enemies' spawn. Here is the list of control points and a rundown of each:
- Friendly Control Point: This point is the one closest to where your team spawns. This will be hard to get to at the start of the match. Most, if not all of your team will go for it and there are only a few vehicles to use. Instead of wasting time I suggest just bypassing this one altogether.
- Middle Control Point: Although it is a heavy combat area, is not too difficulty to capture. Most of the players will be focused on killing the other team, leaving the point undefended. You will have to watch out for claymores here though. Enemies will also most likely have shotguns in this area so it is best to enter from behind them.
- Enemy Control Point: This point is closest to the enemies spawn and is usually left unguarded by them. If you can, try to get a few people to head over with you, if not it can still easily be taken by yourself. Do not take a vehicle over though, there will probably be mines on the roads and this will allow you to be seen on the enemies' map.
Red Ball Express
Earn the Designated Driver medal while playing Interdection.
This requires you to be an MVP of your Platoon by placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd out of all 64 teammates five times. For this trophy, it is best if you DO NOT snipe, unless you are a good sniper and can get a lot of kills or assists. You best bet would be to have either an LMG or Shotgun, along with Claymores and an upgraded Medi-Kit and to camp around the middle objective. Friendlies will be getting killed left and right and enemies will be coming towards you frequently. This offers the maximum opprotunity to get the points you need for this trophy. If you feel a little worried about this method, you could always grab a vehicle and sit a good distance away but still have time to get a lot of kills.
Capture 3 Interdiction control points in a single round.
This may seem hard, but is actually pretty easy. Get a few friends to play with you and that will go along with your plan to make it all the easier. Here are some methods to try and get this:
- Enemy Control Point Camping: Go to where the point closest to the enemy spawn is at the start of the match. By the time you get there most of them should be gone and the point should be undefended. Make sure you have a Shotgun and some Claymores for this. Before you capture plant Claymores at any spot where an enemy could come from. Once you have done that run over and begin to capture the point. Once you have done that, hide out of sight from any enemies that may come your way, but stay close enough to run back and capture after they have recaptured the point. This method is good because they will only be expecting a few enemies at the most to come to their spot. If you die, just head back voer after you respawn.
- Back and Forth: Start of like in the method before by going to the enemies' control point. Once you capture it, head over to the middle point and take them from behind ONLY IF the enemies have the middle point captured. If not, just sit and the enemies' control point and wait for the middle point to fall into enemy hands or for them to try and recapture their control point.