Escape the scrapyard This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is the very first screen.
- Click the tub twice
- Click your head
- Extend your body to reach the teddy bear
- Give the teddy bear to the other robot
- Take the magnet
- Take the thread
- Bend the lampost-thingy
- Combine the magnet and the thread
- Use the thread on the lampost.
Back in Town
Enter Machinarium This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Survivor"
There is two screens to this.
The first one:
The second one:
- Take a cone.
- Then throw the others away to take the blue paint bucket
- Mix the blue paint with the white paint.
- Climb the lamppost
- When you can't go further take out the lowest step.
- Repeat and extend your body and get the lightbulb
- Put the cone in the paint tub
- Put the lightbulb on your head, and then the cone
- Pull the string
- Lower your body to reach the panel behind the water cooler.
- Set it to "2" and "A"
- Climb the stairs and take the rail piece and place it on the rail.
- Extend your body to climb the pibe and get the.... uhm... thing
- Place the thing on the karttrack
- Use the rail to pull the lever
- Take the kart's wheels.
- Get on the wheels and pull the rail again.
Free self and jail mates This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Back in Town"
Jail cell scene:
- Under the explosive sign there is a red button... Press it.
- Take the metal thing next to the door.
- A panel opens, examine it, and push the 1st and 3rd slider down and the second slider up.
- You need to be quick here. Push the red button on the right side of the panel, then hurry to the kart, and jump in. When the claw picks you up jump to the ledge to the left.
- Use the metal thing on the panel to your left.
- Use the panel to mess with the wires. Click the two upper wires.
- Jump down and mess with the loose sparkling wire. Make the instead of having the red wire and black wire fixed, connect them.
- Press the button on the panel again, and hurry in the kart. The claw now swings the other way around and you can jump into the pibe to your right.
- The other robot wants a cigarette.
- Take the green seaweed from the pibe.
- Rotate the handle on the pibe twice to get it off.
- Take some toilet paper.
- Extend your body and put the seaweed on the lamp.
- Combine the burnt seaweed with the toilet paper.
- Give the cigarette to the robot.
- Get to the mouse hole and lower your body.
- Use the arm to reach through the hole. There is two choices of where to extend your arm even further. Pick the upper one and shake metal contraption to get the broom.
- Combine the broom and the handle and use it to unscrew the cover.
- Now go right.
- Use the broom to get up the cover.
- Trip the guard by clicking the chair's leg.
- While he is tripped take the bullets
- While he is going to the dartboard take his key and use the bullets on the ground to the left.
- He'll will probably have made it back by now, push him and take the bullets again.
- Get up the manhole and use the key on both keyholes on the panel to the left. You may have to do it twice.
- Go up the upper door.
Bring the dog to the lady This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Jail Breaker"
From now on the game becomes less linear, and you'll have to back and forth between screens.
- Look through the telescope
- Click the button to the left of the telescope and notice the glowing lights of the clock (4:45)
- Go back to the cells.
- Get to the keypad and put in the code: 4:45 to open the door.
- Examine the contraption... and oh goodie a puzzle. You can rotate three rings with green and red dots, and green dots needs to form a triangle. You can do this with trial and error, but I personally found it easiest to not focus on the green dots but reds instead. When you get it right, you'll get a gun.
- Get in the middle cell and take the plunger that's on the roof.
- Combine the plunger and the gun.
- Head through the observatory to get outside
- Push the red crate as far as possible to the left.
- The robot here wont give you the umbrella until you find her dog.
- Examine the panel nearby.
- Another puzzle. The objective here is to get all of the up arrows at the top of the screen and all of the down arrows to the button. If we give the buttons number, the upper is 1 and the lower is 7, you need to press them in this sequence: 3-5-6-4-2-1-3-5-7-6-4-2-3-5-4. Pull the lever to lower the magnet.
- Now push the lower block all the way to the right again, then jump on it and extend your body to reach the ladder.
- Use the two small buttons to the right and left to make the arrow point in the direction of the lightbulb in the lower right part of the circle. Press the green button and then press the red button.
- Then hurry all the way down and use the plungergun on the dog.
- Give the dog to the robot.
- Use the umbrella to pass the water.
Board Game Master
Win the Tic-tac-toe game This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Pet Catcher"
If you want to hurry with this trophy skip to the "Tavern" section, but I'm describing more stuff here to help later, so you will need to read the rest no matter what anyways.
In front of the arcade:
- Go up all of the stairs until you've reached a plaza with a "fountain" in the middle.
- There is a crank on the screen below the fountain. Take it.
- Talk to the guy on the left side of the screen and he will tell you that he waits for the inner clock rings. Note the infinity symbol.
- There is a note on the clockbuilding. It has the infinity symbol on it and other symbols that is also on the clock. These means at what time the infinity time is.
- Use the crank on the hole below the note, to stick it in. You can now turn the clock. Turn it to one of the times, for example "~" and "VII"
- The guy will now enter the building, and behind him was a note. Read it and see, that's kinda the same deal, but now for a star symbol.
- Turn the clockhand to the correct time and the guy at the upper right now goes in the building.
- Go up to where that guy was and take the megaphone.
- Talk to the last robot to get an oil can. Then go up the leftside stairs.
At the musicians:
- There is a robot working on some red wires. Climb on top of him and pull the plug. You'll need to quickly move the red wires, to make him move.
- On the pole there is a panel that reveals a puzzle, but you can't move the tiles much before one of them falls out and a bird takes it. Damn bird!
- Go on the bridge. The bird has a weird fascination of going whereever you go, and do whatever you do... so let's prank it.
- Keep extending and lower your body, as quickly as you can to make the cord, the bird is sitting one, brake. Retrieve your tile.
- Grab the cord and tie it to the bridge.
- Now continue with the puzzle. It's one of those annoying slider puzzles that no one likes, but if you do not put in the last tile before the very end, it's a lot easier. Just make the line reach the one red cord to the other. The finished result should look like this:
- Go up the ladder again and grab the cat on the roof.
- The cat will get shocked, so help it by undoing the puzzle you've just done.
- Pickup the cat.
Back at the entrance:
- Put the cat into the didgeridoo to fix it (I did not expect to write that down today)
- Go through the door to the left.
- Fill the oil can here.
- And go to the tavern to the right of the musicians.
- Play a game of Tic-tac-toe with the man at the table. You need to get 5 in a row here, and it's an unforgiving game. It's really hard. If you manage to beat him he will smash the board scattering the bolts. There are five of them to be picked up. Below is a video of an easier win.
- Video Kindly Submitted by OriyanMarzipan
- There is one under your chair, at the table at the exit, on the other door and on the counter.
- Pick up the flypaper, that is hanging from the shelf as well.
Help the musicians This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Board Game Master"
If you've followed the guide you should already have helped the didgeridoo player. Now it's time for the other two.
At the musicians:
- Give the saxophone player your bolts.
- Some angry fart is going to throw a plant. Pick it up.
- Go to the green goo, and use the flypaper to get some flies.
- Show the bartender the flies.
- While he is distracted by the flies push the barrel outside and give the drummer a drum.
Win all console games This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Music Lover"
First we need to actually gain access to the arcade.
- Give the old robot the filled oilcan. Now he wants sunflower oil.
- The old robot does move back though, so you can enter the manhole.
On the outer wall:
- The wrench robot wont fix the pibes before he gets his music back. Let's make some then.
- Combine the megaphone and the radio and place it on the cupboard.
- Talk to him again to make him loosen the screw and flood the tavern back-room and get the "Plumber " trophy... oh and a handle too.
- Open the drawer in the cupboard and look at the book. What's in it is of no importance, but if you flip through the pages to find another handle.
- Now examine the pibes on the wall. There is a valve here too. The objective here is to place the three handle so no water passes through the pibes.
- Place the handles on the two most leftmost valves in the upper row, and on the second leftmost valve in the lower row.
- Now go back to the plaza and jump in the empty fountain, and then enter through the door to the right.
Girlfriend in the kitchen:
- Jump down and press the red button, to get down.
- Look through the window to initiate a cutscene.
On the outer wall:
- Open the cupboard, and pick up the corn.
- Put the pot on the floor.
- Put the corn on the stove, and you will automatically get a rod.
- Give the rod to your girlfriend (wait, that didn't sound right).
- Jump on the pot and and use the rod on the air conditioner, then use it again to get the tubes.
- Put the pot on the stove again and put the tubes in the pot to heat it up.
- Use the heated tube with the sun flower dispenser.
- At the window there is a clutch you can pull to start the motor.
- Examine the panel, and hey-oh another puzzle. Here there is two grey knobs and two red knobs. You need to have the grey replace the red and the red replace the grey. It's actually quite easy. Just take turn on the knobs in the same direction and you should be fine. Pull the lever to get up.
- Knock on the ventilator to wake it up. It's a meanie and is going to blow faster if you answer wrong. If you answer all three correct it will leave you alone. Though answer wrong. It's blows it's engine out (literally). Enter.
- Take the drawers out of the desk.
- There is a panel to the right with a pretty long puzzle. You need to make a starting position and then fill out the screen but you can't pass through the red squares. There are 6 puzzles like this:
- 1. Choose a corner. After that it doesn't matter-
- 2. Take the square just to the left of the lower red square, then go like this: Left, up, right, down, left, up, right, down, right.
- 3. Start just under the rightmost red square, then go like this: Down, left, up, right, down, left, down, right, up.
- 4. Start between the two upper red squares, then go like this: Down, left, down, right, up, right, up, left, down.
- 5. Start in the second rightmost and secondmost upwards square, then go like this: Up, left, down, right, up, right, down, right, down, left, up, left, down, left
- 6. Start at two squares above the rightmost of the lower red squares, then go like this: Down, left, up, right, down, right, down, left, up, right, down.
- Push the laser thing (not the projector) all the way to the right.
- Pick up the stick that is holding up the flesheating plants.
- Zoom in on the panel again, and press the left blinking red button, to grow the meateating plants.
- Use the stick to hold open one of the traps (you need to go up the stairs first).
- Check it to find a magnifying glass
- Push the laser thing back to where it was.
- Put the plant in your inventory into the empty pot.
- Put the magnifying glass in front of the projector.
- The drawers were mad of slides. Use one of them on the projector.
- Turn on both buttons on the panel.
- Get seeds by shaking the sunflower
- The slides needs to show animals. Use the controller to navigate through the slides, until you see a moth with red dots on it.
- Use the panel at the exit.
- Make the dots on the panel correspond to the dots on the moth, and pull the clutch.
- Now exit.
- Put the seeds in the machine to the right, and the oilcan under the pibe and shake the handle. Take the oil can again.
- The guard wants batteries, which we don't have. Use the pibe to slide down.
- Give the old robot the oil and receive an Arcade token.
- Get to the Arcade and use the pass to get inside.
- Get exercising with the bicycle arcade game. Use the lever to decide what arcade machine to get to work. Get 1 and 2 to work (3 is out of order).
- Play machine 1: It's a fun little Space Invader minigame. You have three lifes and you need to get 1000 points. It's easy.
- Play machine 2: This is a puzzle game. You need to get the small red square into the bigger one. There is five:
- 1. Move: Down, right, up, right, right
- 2. Move: Right, down, left, up, right, right, down, down, left, up, up, left, down, right, up, left, down, down, right, right, up, up, left, down, right, right.
- 3. Move: Down, right, up, up, down, left, left, down, right, up, up, left, down, right, down, left, up, right, right, down, left, up, left, up, right, down, down, right, up, up, down, right.
- 4. Move: Up, left, left, left, right, right, down, right, up, left, left, down, right, up, left, left, down, right, up, right, down, left, up, right, right, down, left, up, left, down, left, up, right, right, right, down, up, left, left, left, down, right, up, right, down, left, left, up, right, right, right, right.
- 5. Move: Up, right, down, left, up, left, left, down, left, up, right, right, right, down, right, up, left, left, left, left, down, right, up, right, right, right, down, left, up, left, left, down, left, up, right, down, right, up, right, right, left, left, down, left, up, left, down, right, up, right, right, down, left, up, right, right, down, left, up, left, down, right, right, up, left, left, left, down, right, right, right, right.
- After that abomination of a puzzle you should now have two coins.
Flood the Black hats This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
Follow the steps of "Video Gamer
" to get this trophy.
Disable the bomb This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Video Gamer"
- Put the two coins in the yellow vending machine, and get two batteries.
- Take the old robots bandages and combine it with the batteries.
- Then get to the big bodyguard again, and give him the batteries.
- Click on the base of the plant to spill dirt.
- Quickly click the vacuum robot to get a bulb.
- Examine the panel and yeah, another puzzle. Place the bulb in the top right corner. Look figure as a compas. Press these buttons in this order: N, SW, NE, NW, SE, N
- Exit the elevator.
- Use the electric box to the right to turn on the electricity.
- Pull the lever to the left down, until the vacuum cleaner is in the next room.
- Follow it, and stand on it, then extend your body to get the scissors.
- Pull the vacuum cleaner lever upwards twice, turn off the electricity, then stand on the vacuum cleaner and cut the rope with the scissors.
- Tie the lights to the back of the vacuum cleaner.
- Turn on the power and get the vacuum cleaner back into the small room.
- Grab the lights and attach it to the toilet, then go and pull up the lever once more.
- Go back into the restroom and use the toilet paper as rope.
- Click the bomb to swing to it.
- Quick defuse the bomb. You'll have to rearrange the letter fuses so that 1=A, 2=B etc. It's difficult on a timer. From left to right it is: D, B, E, A, C.
- Go through the foyer and up the stairs.
Repair the brain This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Deactivator"
We're getting close.
- Click the brain to find out what happened.
- Click the cabinet to the very left, and then click the red button.
- Surprise puzzle. You need to get the green balls to the green marked area. These are actually pretty damn easy. When you have solved both you get a chord.
- Use the chord on the brain.
- Minigame time! You first need to acquire the key to acquire the gun to kill all 50 enemies. It's a maze, but not that big. It can be a bit tedious and boring at times.
- Now the brain is working and another lightbulb has been acquired.
- Go back to the elevator.
Rescue the girl This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Debugger"
Let's get our girlfriend back!
- Plug in the last lightbulb and make an eightpointed star.
- Exit the elevator.
- Grab the sledgehammer.
- Smash the round window and take the key.
- Go back to the elevator and use the key to open the panel at the right side of the elevator. Take the freezespray.
- Go back to the tavern cellar. Use the freezespray on the lock, and THEN smash it with the sledgehammer.
Escape Machinarium This trophy is story-related and cannot be missed!
This is a continuation of "Rescuer"
Can you taste the finalé?
The top of the tower:
- Look at the panel on the left side of the tower. Notice the: "7,0 : 108"
- Go inside and examine the radio. Tune in the right frequency and remember the melody... yes, it's one of THOSE puzzles.
- Go back to the panel outside, and notice the keys on the lower half of it. Remember the tune and replicate it. THe right answer is (numbered from left to right): 1,4,2,3,5,2,3
- Quickly click the cross on the other side of the dome to lock the steps in place.
- Climb the ladder and... that's the game, enjoy the credits.