+ Reply to Page
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!
    ooga's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Comments
    1,292
    Reputation
    98

    Please note that Majors for December 2014 are now eligible to be called.

    Avy by DaRe_xLw Ta-Ta Bar by Beam

  2. #12
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    0

    Put my name up for Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, i have plenty of time and will be getting the copy as soon as its out. Although ive never written on this site before, im a pretty decent writer i got a few awards from competitions and whatnot.

  3. #13
    Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Comments
    2,939
    Reputation
    421

    Quote Originally Posted by SCREDEYE View Post
    Put my name up for Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, i have plenty of time and will be getting the copy as soon as its out. Although ive never written on this site before, im a pretty decent writer i got a few awards from competitions and whatnot.
    I must deny this until you meet the site requirements....Please refer to the rules and guidelines.

    ^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  4. #14
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I must deny this until you meet the site requirements....Please refer to the rules and guidelines.
    hmmm... it seems the only thing im missing is writing a guide before, even though theres reason behind it from your side it doesnt seem really fair as to bring about new writers. Putting that aside, if no one else applies do i get to do the guide myself? and if someone does infact apply and get the job too can I work with them and would that count as a guide from my side too?

  5. #15
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,658
    Reputation
    231

    Quote Originally Posted by SCREDEYE View Post
    hmmm... it seems the only thing im missing is writing a guide before, even though theres reason behind it from your side it doesnt seem really fair as to bring about new writers. Putting that aside, if no one else applies do i get to do the guide myself? and if someone does infact apply and get the job too can I work with them and would that count as a guide from my side too?
    No if the guide doesn't get a writer it will change to a regular guide and you don't meet the post requirements to call the guide. You can, however, co-op the guide with another writer if they meet the minimum requirements to write a guide, OR you can simply write a guide for the site then put your name on Borderlands, as there are plenty that we need. Being an accomplished guide writer someplace else, you shouldn't have a problem with writing a guide for us to show us your skills before we let you have a major guide like Borderlands

  6. #16
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Comments
    8
    Reputation
    0

    Alright a few questions, one will i be called up to co-op the guide since ive already posted here amd two, will i get credited for writing and submitting a guide? also who do i send my written guide to? (when youre bored, you get desperate for activity in a country with nothing to do)

  7. #17
    Trophy Guide Grand Master
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,658
    Reputation
    231

    No, if you want to Co-op you will need to find a partner, as far as doing a regular guide. please visit this thread and read the rules

    Trophy Guide Calling Thread - PS3 Trophies Forum

  8. #18
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,502
    Reputation
    420

    Gonna slap the ol' name onto Far Cry 4

  9. #19
    Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Comments
    2,939
    Reputation
    421

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    Gonna slap the ol' name onto Far Cry 4
    Done deal

    ^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  10. #20
    No Game No Life
    RaveNScythE18's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lastation
    Comments
    1,161
    Reputation
    104

    I'll be taking my name off from AC Rogue and move it to Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix.






    Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG
    0
    0
    0
    0


    Checklist || GFX Showcase


Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO