+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 122
  1. #1
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    SlyCooperFan1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    61
    Reputation
    1

    Thank you so much for the tip on The Heat is Off! That is such an easy method; it needs to be spread around more!

  2. #2
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Adzster5310's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    72
    Reputation
    8

    For the win every race in every car trophy you only have to win each unique event once! and just win one race in every car!

    For example:
    Event A,B & C can be done Car A,B & C then you can do Event A with Car A, Event B with Event B etc.

    There is 51 events (excludes most wanted races)
    and 41 cars... So that decreases the races that have to be done from 205 to 51

  3. #3
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    jooakim's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Comments
    244
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzster5310 View Post
    For the win every race in every car trophy you only have to win each unique event once! and just win one race in every car!

    For example:
    Event A,B & C can be done Car A,B & C then you can do Event A with Car A, Event B with Event B etc.

    There is 51 events (excludes most wanted races)
    and 41 cars... So that decreases the races that have to be done from 205 to 51
    I love you.

    Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

  4. #4
    The Site Mascot
    ATHF89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Comments
    290
    Reputation
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzster5310 View Post
    For the win every race in every car trophy you only have to win each unique event once! and just win one race in every car!

    For example:
    Event A,B & C can be done Car A,B & C then you can do Event A with Car A, Event B with Event B etc.

    There is 51 events (excludes most wanted races)
    and 41 cars... So that decreases the races that have to be done from 205 to 51
    Thank you I will test this out to confirm and we will change the guide if needed.

    Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

  5. #5
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Adzster5310's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    72
    Reputation
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by jooakim View Post
    I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATHF89 View Post
    Thank you I will test this out to confirm and we will change the guide if needed.
    Wooo! I'm loved >

    Sure, I hope it works in your testing!

  6. #6
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    jooakim's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Comments
    244
    Reputation
    4

    wait, are u sure abou that? It says "finish first in every race, in every car". that should mean u have to win all 205 races. or else you havent won every race in every car.

    Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

  7. #7
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Adzster5310's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    72
    Reputation
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by jooakim View Post
    wait, are u sure abou that? It says "finish first in every race, in every car". that should mean u have to win all 205 races. or else you havent won every race in every car.
    Some races are the same on some cars, There's 51 unique races it makes sense to me to win every unique race and to win a race in every car. Criterion are always easy on trophies, Take Burnout Paradise and NFS: HP, 205 events from Criterion seems very harsh...

  8. #8
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    SlyCooperFan1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    61
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzster5310 View Post
    Some races are the same on some cars, There's 51 unique races it makes sense to me to win every unique race and to win a race in every car. Criterion are always easy on trophies, Take Burnout Paradise and NFS: HP, 205 events from Criterion seems very harsh...
    But it still doesn't make any sense with the wording of the trophy description. When it says "Finish first in every race, in every car," it sounds like you need to take a car and place first in each of its races, and repeat for all cars (hence, 205 races). I mean, yes, I would LOVE for what you said to be correct, but it doesn't agree with the trophy's description is all we're saying.

  9. #9
    The Site Mascot
    ATHF89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Comments
    290
    Reputation
    21

    Confirmed, you only have to win each race once meaning you only have to do 61 races and not 205, thank you for this vital information.

    Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

  10. #10
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Comments
    5,240
    Reputation
    478

    Thanks for the heads up and confirmation guys! I'll change that into the guide ASAP!

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0


Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO