+ Reply to Page
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 122
  1. #51
    The Site Mascot
    ATHF89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Comments
    278
    Reputation
    21

    For now I recommend everyone play the game while signed out of PSN. It seems Autolog screws up your stats and that is what is causing the glitching.

    Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

  2. #52
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    jooakim's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Comments
    244
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyCooperFan1 View Post
    Supposed to be "The Heat is Off" at the end xD

    @jooakim: I hope you knew that for "Second is Nothing," you needed to place 1st in every race. Not just play every race. There's two separate milestones for that in the driver details.
    Im not stupid, i know. It was glitching. I had finished FIRST in EVERY SINGLE race. Autolog didnt count 1 race saying i had only played (and won) 60/61. When i replayed a race that i already had won (1 day after i had won all the races), the trophy popped.

    Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

  3. #53
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    4
    Reputation
    0

    Need help getting the trophy for custom a speedlist, if any one can help on most night please add me dave_the_stoner cheers

  4. #54
    Dare da Musically Strange
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Comments
    5,192
    Reputation
    465

    Quote Originally Posted by dave_the_stoner View Post
    Need help getting the trophy for custom a speedlist, if any one can help on most night please add me dave_the_stoner cheers
    That's what this thread is for. You will get your help on getting the trophies there.

    That also goes to anyone else who wants help with boosting or want to play online with people to help or to get help from, to obtain certain trophies. I'll add the link to the boosting thread in the trophy guide right now. Any questions/comments/concerns regarding the actual trophies, like the ones we've been getting here, is fine though.

    Thank you.

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.14
    My Trophy Checklist.

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 1
    Collabs Due: 0

  5. #55
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Da_Man-023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    australia
    Comments
    615
    Reputation
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by ATHF89 View Post
    For now I recommend everyone play the game while signed out of PSN. It seems Autolog screws up your stats and that is what is causing the glitching.
    THIS!!! its what i decided to do for my 2nd run 4 billboards/gates as i figured it was the autolog screwing it all up (so far so good with my 2nd run)

  6. #56
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    4
    Reputation
    0

    Online now need help with social club trophy if anyone can help please add Dave_the_stoner

  7. #57
    The Site Mascot
    ATHF89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Comments
    278
    Reputation
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by dave_the_stoner View Post
    Online now need help with social club trophy if anyone can help please add Dave_the_stoner
    Stop begging for boosting help in the trophy guide, use the Official Boosting Thread DaRe_xLw linked.

    Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

  8. #58
    Dare da Musically Strange
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Comments
    5,192
    Reputation
    465

    The Need for Speed: Most Wanted Trophy Guide is officially completed, but the information to be added doesn't end here. Thank you everyone who pitched in and supplied both ATHF89 and me information for us to add to the guide. It was a great pleasure not only working with a trophy guide on a great site like this, but to also have the support that we have had over the last two weeks!

    My job as the now main writer of this trophy guide isn't over, especially since this game will soon to have patches released to make minor or major changes to the game. Hopefully your time looking at this guide will be useful to everyone playing this game and reaching the ! You also got to give ATHF89 some props too, he's worked hard on supplying most of the information on the guide.

    If you have any questions/concerns that aren't answered in the guide, please feel free to post them here and we will do everything we can to answer your questions the best way possible!

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.14
    My Trophy Checklist.

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 1
    Collabs Due: 0

  9. #59
    The Site Mascot
    ATHF89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Comments
    278
    Reputation
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    The Need for Speed: Most Wanted Trophy Guide is officially completed, but the information to be added doesn't end here. Thank you everyone who pitched in and supplied both ATHF89 and me information for us to add to the guide. It was a great pleasure not only working with a trophy guide on a great site like this, but to also have the support that we have had over the last two weeks!

    My job as the now main writer of this trophy guide isn't over, especially since this game will soon to have patches released to make minor or major changes to the game. Hopefully your time looking at this guide will be useful to everyone playing this game and reaching the ! You also got to give ATHF89 some props too, he's worked hard on supplying most of the information on the guide.

    If you have any questions/concerns that aren't answered in the guide, please feel free to post them here and we will do everything we can to answer your questions the best way possible!
    My work on earning platinum as fast as possible helped immensely.

    Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

  10. #60
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Comments
    49
    Reputation
    1

    Think i got the glitch in go pro or go home, got all the pro installed but it dont pop up going to try it with a different car and hope that will work. Or else just wait maybe it get patched

    Edit: Did it with a different car and it popped
    Last edited by OrtonNl; 11-15-2012 at 07:33 PM.

+ Reply to Page
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO