Catch the Fever
Cure your need for fever with Extreme Fever.
After completing a stage, hitting all orange dots, you'll be given a chance to earn more points. After the completion of the level the bottom will turn into 5 point holes. There's two 10,000, two 50,000 and one 100,000 get it in any hole and the trophy is yours.
Clear all the pegs in a level. It's pretty extreme, but you look up to it.
This done by hitting all the dots in the level. I'd say do this on level 1-1, because as you go up the levels become more and more difficult. Also don't hit all orange dot, since this will end the level. You'll get this as you are going for the Doctor of the Peggle Arts
Hit the last orange then the last blue to rack up a Cool Clear.
A Cool Clear will also give you an Ultra Extreme Fever, so you can take care of two at once. Do the same thing as Go Ultra but this time leave an orange and blue peg together. The closer they are together, the easier the final shot will be. Good luck this is one of the hardest trophies in the game, unless your very lucky. This tip comes from Carbon: "I used the dragon on first level, if that doesn't help try Unicorn, but try to save one green peg till your last few pegs so it can give you a shot placement."
Thanks for the tip and help Carbon
Originally Posted by Blinkin
Free! Free! Free Ball!
Rack up the score or hit the bucket for 3 free balls in one shot.
A good strategy is to use Jimmy (the Hamster), and his multiball ability. Try to hit both green dots to get three balls on screen at once; then hope for a combination score and balls going in the basket to get you the free balls.
Winning a Peg Party is way better than playing with a ball of yarn!
First off you can earn this trophy with any number of players. Pick the Peg Party mode and simply win the game. Boosting is the easiest way to earn the online trophies. This is best to do with People's Ovation
trophy to knock-out two in one shot.
Complete Adventure Mode and earn your degree from the Peggle Institute
Simply complete the adventure mode in the game and the trophy is yours.
Complete every level in Challenge Mode and even the Peggle Masters will be impressed
Simple, like above but this time complete the challenge mode levels and this will belong to you.
Win a PlayStationŽNetwork Duel like a crustacean born. `Ave you tried ze flippers?
First off choose Claude (the lobster), and win a player or ranked match.This is best to boost with a friend. I don't think using the flippers is necessary for the trophy.
Doctor of the Peggle Arts
Clear all pegs and bricks in every level in Quick Play or Adventure mode and gain explodious fame!
The key to clearing all the pegs is getting a lot of free balls. Hit the orange pegs as quickly as possible. Survey the level carefully before choosing a master. Decide on the most challenging factor and then figure out which master would be a good fit.For example, the pegs are very evenly spread out. Renfield is a good choice (early on) since the Spooky Ball takes two passes through the board.
If that doesn't work. TRY THIS! If the going gets tough, hit one peg at a time and land each shot in the Free Ball Bucket. If you take it slow and time each shot, this one-by-one strategy is a sure thing for clearing any board.
Ace of Adventure
In a peg defying feat, score 20 million points in a single play-through of Adventure mode
The strategy for winning the scoring challenge is you can't rely on one trick or you'll inevitably fall short of your goal. Here's what you'll need:
- The right master. No one can maneuver Pearl Clam like Claude. Hit the green, get the Flippers, and keep flipping the ball back and forth to rack up points. Renfield Pumpkin and Warren are also both great default masters for the scoring challenges.
- Style shots. It's important to master style shots. Go for Long Shots (25,000), Super Long Shots (50,000), Extreme Slides (50,000) and a Cool Clear (50,000).Crazy Mad Skillz (10 balls in a row in the Free Ball Bucket for 100,000).
- Ultra Extreme Fever. Clear all the pegs on the board to guarantee 100,000 points.
- Fever, multiplied. Use the masters' Magic Powers to multiply Extreme Fever by saving one or two greens and the final orange peg for the last shot. To do this, you have to plan ahead. At the beginning of the game, select and isolate the pegs you want to save and be sure to remove any blue pegs in your way.
- Warren. Save a green 'til the very end. Hit the green on your second-to-last shot and the last orange peg on your last shot. If Warren's wheel lands on Triple Score and you clear the board, you'll score 300K in one shot.
- Renfield. Again, save the green for the end. Hit the last orange and the green with one shot.
- Jimmy Lightning. Same trick with Jimmy. Hit a green and the last orange on one shot and you'll have two balls headed toward the Fever buckets.
- Go purple. Try to incorporate the purple peg in as many of your shots as possible. They're worth 50x the blue pegs.
- Leftover balls. They're worth 10,000 points each, so decide whether it's worth shooting them.
Win a 4-player Peg Party by a whoppin' 100,000 points to acquire everlasting coolness.
This is best if you boosted, try for style points and hope to get the 100,000 or 50,000 at the end of the game. Or boost with a friend and take turns winning. This can be a difficult trophy to earn if not boosted.
Bust out all your Skillz, Bounces, and Slides for 1 million style points!
This one will unlock through progression of the game. For every round won you earn style points, collect 1 million and the trophy is yours. Mine unlocked around the middle of stage 3. When playing the game go for Long Shots (25,000), Super Long Shots (50,000), Extreme Slides (50,000) and a Cool Clear (50,000).Crazy Mad Skillz (10 balls in a row in the Free Ball Bucket for 100,000). By getting any combination of these shots will earn you the points needed for the trophy.