Contents

[top]Overview

Players: 1-7(but other players cant really help for obtaining trophies).
Online Trophies: 7: 6 1
Online Pass Required: No.
Cheat Codes Affect Trophies: No cheat codes(basically the game has some add ons that you must buy(with in game points) in order to help you with some trophies.
Estimated Time to Platinum: 45-70 hours.
Minimum Playthroughs: 2 Master Leagues(at least), 2 Become A Legend(at least), 1 Champions League,1 Copa Santader Libertadores.
Collectible Trophies: None.
Missable Trophies: None.
Glitched Trophies: None.

[top]Tips & Strategies

The only tip i can give you is to change the difficulty of the game to Beginner, if you face difficulties.

[top]Cheats, Glitches, & Exploits

No cheats,glitches or exploits.

[top]Roadmap

Step 1: Exhibition Mode, Champions League and Copa Santader Libertadores.
You will have to visit exhibition mode for only one time through your way for the platinum. Play and win a match for unlock your first trophy: First Glory: Exhibition. Next you will have to play Champions League and Copa Santader Libertadores. This two modes are pretty much the same, you will have to play some games(13 games for Champions League and 16 for Copa Santader Libertadores), qualify from Group Stages to the phase of 16, quarter finals, semi finals and the final, winning the final on both modes you will unlock the following trophies:
  • First Win: UEFA Champions League
  • UEFA Champions League Elite 16
  • UEFA Champions League Winner
  • Copa Santander Libertadores Win
  • Copa Santander Libertadores R16
  • Copa Santander Libertadores King

Step 2: League/Cup Mode.
Here you must play a League competition and a Cup competition. Unfortunately, no simulation available here, you will have to play every single game for this two modes. Select the African Cup because you will have to play less than 10 games to unlock the Cup trophy. Next select the Portuguese League for unlocking the League trophy, only 30 games required a winning the Cup is not necessary here: When you finished you must unlock this trophies:
  • International Champion
  • League Champion

Step 3: Become A Legend Mode
You will have to play most of your seasons with an existing player here and basically most of the trophies will unlock by simulation. Three of the trophies on this mode requires you to play only one game:
  • The Debutant
  • UEFA Champions League Debut
  • Pride of a Nation

If you pick a strong team and simulate to the end of the season, then you will more likely earing the trophy:
League Champions
Next playing some Champions League and International Cup games, will help you to be MVP, on both Champions League and International Cup, and if you do you will unlock two shiny gold trophies:
  • Super Star
  • World Footballer of the Year

However not all trophies of this mode will unlock by just simulating, for some trophies(two to be specific) you will have to play a full season with a CREATED player. Don't worry is nothing hard,you just have to play a season and be Top Scorer and Assist Leader to unlock:
  • Proud Skipper
  • League Best Eleven

Step 4: Master League Mode
For this mode all trophies can be obtained by simulation. You will have to start a new Master League Season,pick a strong team, i picked Barcelona. After simulating all the season you should win all competitions and topping the rank 1 on the list of the best teams. After that you should receive a bunch of trophies:
  • First Glory: Master League
  • Champion Manager
  • European Elite 16
  • Kings of Europe
  • The Treble Winner
  • No.1 Club

You will also need to start a new Master League Season, but this time you will need to select a poor team from D2 League.Max out the stats of your current team before starting and just simulate to the end, and at the end of the season you will receive:
  • Promoted

Step 5: Club Boss Mode
Here you need to go to Edit Mode, pick a team, kick all of its player out of the team and transfer at your team South Koreans and Japanese players.Max their stats and put their age to 20 so they will not retire and you will be ready to start your Club Boss. Pay the sum every season,put 10 millions to budget marketing every season and you will receive the following trophies on season 2016-2017.
  • First Glory: Club Boss
  • Champion Chairman
  • No.1 Owner

Step 6: Online Mode
Unlike other games on PES 2012 Online mode by far the easiest of the game. Playing 2-3 matches, watching some videos and joining a community, will do the job here. After finishing you will receive the following trophies: Online Debutant
  • First Glory: Quick Match
  • First Glory: Competition
  • Theatre Connoisseur
  • The Community Associate
  • Wheeler and Dealer
  • The Highlight Show

[top]Trophies

[top]
Ultimate Player
Perfect Collection

Just like every other platinum trophy, collect all bronze,silver and gold trophies to unlock this shiny platinum!

[top]
First Glory: Exhibition
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in [Exhibition].

A fairly simple trophy. All you need to do is to go to exhibition mode, select ANY team you want(doesn't matter if is a club versus a national team). If you find it difficult(i don't really think) to defeat the COM you can select Beginner as the difficulty,you playing. Also set the duration of the match to 5 minutes to unlock the trophy faster!

[top]
First Win: UEFA Champions League
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in [UEFA Champions League].

Start a new Champions League competition,select any team you want(i prefer Barcelona because is the strongest team of the game) and win a match. The trophy should pop shortly afterwards the game ends.

[top]
UEFA Champions League Elite 16
Awarded for making it through the Group stage in [UEFA Champions League].

If you win every game since your first game on the Group Stage you may be able to obtain this trophy after the 4th game. If not just play the two remaining games and the trophy will unlock. You don't have to finish in first position,finishing second on the group will do the job also.

[top]
UEFA Champions League Winner
Awarded for becoming a [UEFA Champions League] Winner.

After made it through the group stages, you will have 7 more matches to play till the end of the competition(2 matches for the phase of 16, 2 matches for the quarter finals, 2 matches for the semi finals and of course the Final. Once you win the final of Champions League,the trophy will unlock. A total of 13 games to unlock all Champions League trophies.

[top]
Copa Santander Libertadores Win
Awarded for defeating the COM for the first time in [Copa Santander Libertadores].

Please see: First Win: UEFA Champions League for more information

[top]
Copa Santander Libertadores R16
Awarded for making it through the Group stage in [Copa Santander Libertadores].

Please see: UEFA Champions League Elite 16 for more information

[top]
Copa Santander Libertadores King
Awarded for becoming a [Copa Santander Libertadores] Winner.

Basically this is like UEFA Champions League Winner, but you will have to play three more matches. At this competition you don't start on Group Stages like Champions League,but you have to qualify to the Group Stages, by playing 2 matches(1 home and 1 away) at the very start of the competition. The other one match that this competition has is the final. The final isn't 1 game like Champions League,but it consists of 2 games. A total of 16 games to unlock all Copa Santader Libertadores trophies.

[top]
International Champion
Awarded for winning a National Team Competition in [League/Cup].

Go to League/Cup and select any cup you want, i prefer African Cup because is the shortest one and you will have to play only 4-5 games to unlock the trophy. Play since the final, win the final game and this fairly easy trophy will be yours.

[top]
League Champion
Awarded for single-handedly winning a League Title in [League/Cup].

Again go to League/Cup and pick any league you want, i prefer Portuguese League because it has only 30 games to play,unlike the others leagues like Serie A or La Liga BBVA, which want you to play 38 games. Also is better to select a team except Porto, Benfica and Sporting Lisbon because these three teams have Champions League games and you will have at least 6 more games to play.If you select a poor team like i did, you will play 30 games and the trophy will unlock.Also you will not have to win the cup. Loses and draws are acceptable for this trophy.

[top]
The Debutant
Awarded for making a professional debut in [Become a Legend].

First of all before even starting your Become A Legend career, you will have to go to Extras menu and buy the following option:
  • Be A Legend Play as a real-life player
which is costs 100 Pes points, this option will make things a lot easier for all of the trophies of this mode. You have two ways to farm the 100 points you need:
1. Play in any Offline competition and exhibition mode will give you 10 points after the end of every match no matter if you win,lose or draw the game.You will have to play 10 games to farm 100 points
2. Or you can go to Online mode, on online mode every game gives you 50 points,so i think is easier to do it this way to conserve time.

After you purchased this add-on start your Become A Legend career and select to play as an Existing Player . When you start play a game, no matter if you play for 1 or 90 minutes, or if you jump to the pitch from the bench, just play and when you return to the Become A Legend menus you will earn the trophy. Keep in mind that if you play a training match this trophy will NOT unlock, it has to be a League, Cup or Champions League game.

[top]
League Champions
Awarded for winning the League Title in [Become a Legend].

If you followed my tips for the trophy The Debutant, the you will have a big chance to win the league.Basically here is not required to really play the games, you can just simulate till the last game and watch your team win every game. If you see that your team face difficulties to win the League then you may have to play some games to ensure that your team will be champions and ensure for you that you will receive the trophy.

[top]
League Best Eleven
Awarded for being picked for the Team of the Season in [Become a Legend].

Please See: Proud Skipper

[top]
UEFA Champions League Debut
Awarded for making your UEFA Champions League debut in [Become a Legend].

Please See: Super Star

[top]
Super Star
Awarded for winning the UEFA Club Footballer of the Year Award [Become a Legend].

For this trophy you will have to play only the Champions League matches. Basically play all the Champions League matches be the top scorer and the assist leader of the competition and is guaranteed that you will earn this gold trophy at the December of NEXT season after the Super Cup game. Also try to win every game and also score on every game.

[top]
Pride of a Nation
Awarded for playing in the International Cup in [Become a Legend].

Please see: World Footballer of the Year

[top]
World Footballer of the Year
Awarded for being named World Footballer of the Year in [Become a Legend].

This one is A LOT easier than you think. You will have to play less than 10 games (o_O) to unlock this easy gold trophy. You have to simulate till season 2013-2014. This season has International Cup, the International Cup games starts on June. So all you need to do for this trophy is to play every game Of the International Cup, be the Top Scorer, the Assist Leader and you will add this gold trophy to your collection. Basically this one is like Super Star, just on different competition. After you finish your first match on International Cup you will receive Pride Of A Nation.

[top]
Proud Skipper
Awarded for being named Club Captain in [Become a Legend].

Please pay attention because this trophy is not like the others. You have to start a new Become A Legend career with a CREATED player.If you use an existing player you will be unable to unlock this trophy.So start your career with a created player and put him nationality Cyprus or whichever country you want that isn't playable on the game,so you can avoid playing international matches. You have to play every game(League,Cup and Training matches) and scoring,assisting like crazy. The captain of your team will speak to you 4 times through the whole season. The first time he will speak to you is after the first League , the second time will be a few games after(personally he spoke to me for the second time after the first Cup game) but if he don't speak to you after this match don't worry he will speak to you 3-4 matches later, it varies. The third time he will speak to you is halfway through the season. The fourth and the final time will be after the last League, game telling you that he and the coach agreed to give you the captaincy for the next season. After the match your manager should mention you that you will be captain next year. Try to get an 8.0 rating on every match,if you got some 7,5 or 7 don't get panic, i got (6) 7,5 ratings through my whole season and i still got the trophy at the end. Personally when i got up to the 27th League game i simulated till the last game,played the last game,got an 8.0 and it works, i got the trophy this way, but is better to play all the games just to be sure. Also if you are the top scorer and the assist leader your manager will inform you that you were picked for the team of the season and you will also receive the League Best Eleven.

[top]
Mr. Versatility
Awarded for learning to play in another position in [Become a Legend].

The way i unlock this trophy was to pick C.Ronaldo as my player and got to edit mode before starting my Become A Legend career and remove all of his positions except SS. In this way C.Ronaldo will have to play as CF, because Real Madrid play only with one Cf. After you play 9-10 games your manager will inform you that you learned to play at this position and you will unlock this trophy.

[top]
The Multi-Talented
Awarded for acquiring a New Skill in [Become a Legend].

For this trophy you will have to go to Edit Mode,then go to Players and select a player(i picked Messi because he is the best i think) and remove all of his skill cards. Next start a new Become A legend career and start your first match. On the match try to do as much tricks with the right analog stick, avoid your opponents with the followed by move. Also try to score and assist and after the end of the match your manager should inform you that you have unlocked a new skill,after that the trophy will pop.

[top]
First Glory: Master League
Awarded for your first win in [Master League].

First of all before even starting your Master League career, you will have to go to Extras menu and buy the following add on:
  • Master League Play as a real team

For ways to farm the points please see " The Debutant"

After purchasing this add on,start your Master League and play a game. Try to win and receive the trophy. It doesn't matter if is League,Cup or Champions League,just win a match.

[top]
Promoted
Awarded for Winning Promotion to a Top League in [Master League].

For this trophy you will have to select a team from D2 League. If you select a team that isn't on this League you will be unable to unlock this trophy. The reason is that D2 League is the only League that you can get promoted from. Finishing 1st,2nd or 3rd will grant you the promotion. A way i used to unlock this trophy easier without struggling was to max out the stats of the team i used, from Edit Mode , to make sure that i will win every game. When you are ready just simulate every game and in about 1:30 with 2:00 hours the season will finish and you will have your trophy.

[top]
Champion Manager
Awarded for winning the League Title in any of the Top Leagues featured in [Master League].

Please See: The Treble Winner

[top]
European Elite 16
Awarded for making it through the Group stage of the UEFA Champions League in [Master League].

[top]
Kings of Europe
Awarded for becoming a UEFA Champions League Winner in [Master League].

[top]
The Treble Winner
Awarded for winning the League, UEFA Champions League and League Cup in a [Master League] season.

For this trophy you will have to win: League,Cup and Champions League. I selected Barcelona and max the stats of all players from Edit Mode. I just simulated to the end of the season, see my team winning every single game and i had those 4 trophies popping in less than a minute.
  1. Champion Manager
  2. European Elite 16
  3. Kings Of Europe
  4. The Treble Winner

[top]
No.1 Club
Awarded for being named the No.1 Club in the [Master League] Club Rankings.

This is the simplest trophy of this mode. Just select Barcelona as i wrote before and at the end of the season you will earn this trophy, because Barcelona is the best team of the game and is ranked No. 1, from the start of the game.

[top]
First Glory: Club Boss
Awarded for your first win as a Club Owner in [Club Boss].

Please see: No.1 Owner

[top]
Champion Chairman
Awarded for winning a Top Flight League Title in [Club Boss].

Please see: No.1 Owner

[top]
No.1 Owner
Awarded for being the Greatest Owner within the Beautiful Game in [Club Boss].

First of all before you even starting, you will have to purchase the Club Boss mode, from Extras Menus, for 100 pes points. After your purchase go to Edit mode and select a very strong team(Real Madrid and Barcelona are more preferable,anyways i picked Barcelona). You must kick all the players out of the team. Next you will need to transfer South Korean(not North Korean) and Japanese players to your team. This is the most important think for this trophy because the salaries of this players are very low,compared to others players of teams such as Barcelona and Real Madrid. Transfer just 16 players at least one of each position and 4 substitutions . Next you will have to max out the stats of all of your players and set their age to 20 so, they will not retire after several seasons needed for this trophy. Ok now you are ready to start, select your team and be ready because a lot of simulation work awaits you. At the start of the season you will have to pay 45-50 millions(maybe less or a little bit more). Pay the sum and put 10 millions on budget marketing. Now simulate till the end of the season, you should now win all competitions and receive a lot of money. From now on you will have to do the same damn thing for EVERY season, this means that you will always have to pay the sum that the girl's ask you at the start of the season and every year, put 10 millions on budget marketing. When you arrived at season 2016-2017, you will be asked to pay 300 millions at the start of the season, DON'T pay the sum and DON'T put anything on budget marketing. On this moment you should gain this trophy, if not just simulate this season through the end and you will gain this annoying, but trophy. On your way through this trophy you should get also First Glory: Club Boss and Champion Chairman.

[top]
Online Debutant
Awarded for completing your debut match in [Online]. No disconnections permitted.

Please See: First Glory: Quick Match

[top]
First Glory: Quick Match
Awarded for winning your first [Quick Match]. No disconnections permitted.

Go to Online and next select Quick Match. Pick whichever team you want,and wait for an opponent,the match will start try to win for the trophy.After your first match you will also get Online Debutant. If you don't managed to win,in your first match,play more matches till you win and get that trophy.

[top]
First Glory: Competition
Awarded for your first win in an [Online Competition].

I guess you know what to do! Go to Online and then find Competition. Competitions starts at specific times,for example if the time is 18:30 the next competition will start at 19:15 so you may have to wait for some time,if you do kill some time. Once you join to a competition play the game and try to win.If you don't managed to win,keep playing.On most competitions the duration of matches are 5 minutes. Try to enter a competition that ALL users can access so you have a better chance to access on the competition.

[top]
Theatre Connoisseur
Awarded for watching a Highlight Reel uploaded by another user in the [Theatre of Legends].

Go to Online and next to Legends. Join a room and select any of the videos to see from the Theater Of Legends. Like The Highlight Show, when the video is over and you return to the menu, the trophy will unlock.

[top]
The Community Associate
Awarded for joining your first [Online Community].

Go to Online menu and then select Community. You may see some Communities with a "key" logo, this means that the community will require a password to access. If you don't know the password of any community just scroll to find a community without the "key" logo. Pick whichever you want, press join and when you finally join the community, you will have this fairly easy and simple silver trophy. Maybe this is one of the easiest silver trophies around.

[top]
Wheeler and Dealer
Awarded for making your first ever signing in [Master League Online].

Once again go to Online menu,but this time select Master League Online. Unfortunately you can't transfer a player to your team from the first time.You have to play AT LEAST 1 match before transfer a player to your team. You will have a short amount of money(500.000 i think). You can't purchase a good player with this money but search for a player with small value. I think when you search for a player and pressing twice,the value of player will be displayed next to his name.

[top]
The Highlight Show
Awarded for watching Highlight Footage in [Final Highlights].

All you need to do for this trophy is to go to Online menu and then you have to select Final Highlights. Pick whichever you want to see, after the video ends and returning to the Online menu the trophy will unlock. Not bad for an online trophy.