+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    I'm the Oogie Boogie Man
    Digitalman123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a very very... maaaaad wooorld
    Comments
    2,509
    Reputation
    67

    I remember that in the original Ratchet and Clank, you could throw on the Holo-Guise and enter the race track on Rilgar, then you could head to under the platform with the HUGE pyramid of crates and use the Taunter to call infinite bolts. Does that work in the collection?


    Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

  2. #2
    Crocodile Hunter
    Ac3stralian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Straya ****!
    Comments
    2,042
    Reputation
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    I remember that in the original Ratchet and Clank, you could throw on the Holo-Guise and enter the race track on Rilgar, then you could head to under the platform with the HUGE pyramid of crates and use the Taunter to call infinite bolts. Does that work in the collection?
    Yes the infinite bolts still work but you have to use the decoy glove to 'glitch' yourself through a wall. The guide tells you how to do it and there are youtube vids as well

    Sig by Apokolypz



  3. #3
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    439
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    I remember that in the original Ratchet and Clank, you could throw on the Holo-Guise and enter the race track on Rilgar, then you could head to under the platform with the HUGE pyramid of crates and use the Taunter to call infinite bolts. Does that work in the collection?
    As Ac3 said. Take a look at the Bolt Collector trophy where I have wrote a guide on how to glitch through the wall and get infinite bolts.



    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  4. #4
    Hardcore!!!
    JagDogger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boiler Room
    Comments
    307
    Reputation
    3

    I would say that ALMOST everything is possible in the first playthrough. If you get ALL 40 Gold Bolts (which I got), EVERY Skill Point withOUT missing, 1 Million Bolts, RYNO, All the weapons, and half of the Gold Weapons. The other half of the Gold Weapons seems to be acquired only AFTER you beat the game so, technically, except for the Gold Weapons, EVERY trophy is able to be gotten in the first playthrough.


    I tried to do the Bolt Glitch and all it says to make sure you need the Decoy Glove and no where does it state about USING the Glove.

    Here is the Video for the Bolt Glitch that I used:
    Last edited by JagDogger; 08-07-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added the Bolt Glitch

    Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

  5. #5
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    2
    Reputation
    0

    Girl Trouble seems to be glitched to me. I have done it twice, and no trophy for me. At first I thought it was because I used decoys to distract the Queen, but I tried again without the decoys and I still got nothing except dissapointment.

    Oh and by the way, you should embed the video to the infinity bolt glitch. I had no clue on how to do it, so I found a video myself.

  6. #6
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Comments
    44
    Reputation
    1

    i need help with the 30 skill points since when i counted them i counted 29 skill points

  7. #7
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    439
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by JagDogger View Post
    I would say that ALMOST everything is possible in the first playthrough. If you get ALL 40 Gold Bolts (which I got), EVERY Skill Point withOUT missing, 1 Million Bolts, RYNO, All the weapons, and half of the Gold Weapons. The other half of the Gold Weapons seems to be acquired only AFTER you beat the game so, technically, except for the Gold Weapons, EVERY trophy is able to be gotten in the first playthrough.


    I tried to do the Bolt Glitch and all it says to make sure you need the Decoy Glove and no where does it state about USING the Glove.

    Here is the Video for the Bolt Glitch that I used:

    Toggle Spoiler

    Ahn, yeah, almost everything, but I think the way I wrote this guide is the most efficient and easier way to achieve the Also, you can see the infinite bolt glitch at this guide - take a look at Bolt Collector trophy description.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnogroth View Post
    Girl Trouble seems to be glitched to me. I have done it twice, and no trophy for me. At first I thought it was because I used decoys to distract the Queen, but I tried again without the decoys and I still got nothing except dissapointment.

    Oh and by the way, you should embed the video to the infinity bolt glitch. I had no clue on how to do it, so I found a video myself.
    It also glitched for me at the first time. You probably had killed some of the little monsters with a gun, and possible a shot have touched the Queen.

    After it glitched on me, I started a whole new game and ran to the room where the Queen is. There, only use your wrench! It should work fine if you do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemises15 View Post
    i need help with the 30 skill points since when i counted them i counted 29 skill points
    Go to your game and open the Extras menu. There, see what is missing and click here to see what Skill you are missing.



    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  8. #8
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    FFXOcifferCop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Comments
    142
    Reputation
    1

    I hate that you cant strafe

  9. #9
    Crack Fortune Hunter
    Jakintosh's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Comments
    473
    Reputation
    22

    You can "strafe" if you go into hover mode. It's not perfect, but better than nothing.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

  10. #10
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Comments
    18
    Reputation
    0

    Just a note for the writer, there is a slight error when you listed the gold bolts in the drop down spoiler for BOLT COMMANDO in the Orbital Oltanis the first gold bolt description listed is actually the description for a gold bolt on Pokitaru and so in your list there are two bolts listed for the moonbase when there is only one.


Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO