The bags in the owerworld will be described in such a fashion that the bag is close to the previous bag, for easier finding.
1) - Overworld: Behind the Subpar (Subway parody) at the northern docks.
2) - There is a manhole northwest of the Subpar. Jump in it and walk through the nearby entrance. Get to end of the segment and you will get to the walkway above. Go down the nearby ladder to see a TMNT NES game reference (underwater level). Get down to the lower right of this section to find this bag.
3) - South of the Subpar is a Reeel Cheeesears Pizza and an Urban Gouge Fine Foods. In the pathway between these two stores is a bag.
4) - West of the Subpar there is a bag behind some trees facing the dock. To get this one you can do two things. 1. Get the hoversuit and just hover to it or if you don't want to wait that far into the game you can 2. Go to the left of the nearby power-up shop and there is a railing, you can kind of pressure yourself against the trees by making a very awkward jump on the railing behind the trees.
5) - Go south and follow the waterline to see three docks. Go to the end of the rightmost dock.
6) - South of those docks there is Guy. Brush Paints shop. It's in the alley next to that shop.
7) - Go to the eastmost Hair Salon (you can find it on your map in the
-menu.), and then continue southeast to get to a field. Here there is a pipe. Use it to enter Mojang Land (8-bit Minecraft). In here there should be a small island with a tree on it. On this island is the bag.
8) - From the pipe to Mojang land go north. Pass the parking lot and meet a house with an open backdoor. Trespass and you should see the bag right next to fridge.
9) - West of this house, there is this big white mansion that looks like a barnyard. The bag is next to it.
10) - If you look at the map, there is this big island northeast of where you are. On this island go down to the southwestern corner of it to find this bag.
11) - Backtrack to the eastmost hair salon, but go south instead, and Bug-Eyed Louis should be in sight. The alley next to that building has the bag.
12) - To the east of Bug-Eyed Louis is a Grave N' Goblets Pub. It's at the trees right next to the pub.
13) - Go south of here to find "Love Long Times Retirement Home". To the east of this building is a small garden where you can find this bag.
14) - Now go north again, past the pub, and you will find a "Why Sports" and a "P.J.īs Phresh Grill". The bag is right behind those buildings.
15) - Now go east to find the big "Generic Hospital". It's in the open behind the hospital.
16) - Now go east to get to the main road. Follow it south and when it turns to the east you follow it. To the south there will be this big grey unnamed building. The bag is in the southeastern corner of it.
17) - Directly from here go to the east until you hit the shore. Now go north to find this bag at some bushes.
18) - From here go a bit northwest to enter a large parking lot. It's in the open here.
19) - Go north from here to find the Art Gallery. It's in the backyard of it (behind some bushes).
20) - Go west from here. There is a patch of grass connected to four house. The bag should be easily spottable in there.
21) - Go north to find the big garden area before the Guru Temple. It's in the open here.
22) - Go northwest from here. There should be a construction site here. The bag is in the open here.
23) - Go east a lot until you reach a parking lot. Go to the east side of the big building to the right of the parking lot to find this bag at some white machines.
24) - Go north to find the trailer park. Behind the "Theftropolis Computer Products" can you find this bag.
25) - To the northwest of here is the huge yard of containers. If you go directly northwest from the exit of the trailerpark you should be able to spot the bag in front of a green container, but to actually retrieve you need to go through a whole in the fence far more west from there.
26) - Exit the containeryard from where you came and continue to the west. Pass the Destructoid Factory and enter the nearby junkyard. Get to the end and the bag should be at the house.
27) - Now look at your map and see that there is a subways station not far from you. Enter it. Ride the train and exit the subway station. Right after you get out enter it again to find this bag in the corner.
28) - Exit the subway again (don't ride the train). Head northwest to see a construction site. The bag is behind some containers.
29) - Now go northeast to enter a long and winding path. This path will eventually lead south. Go south and notice the beach-area to the east. There is a bag.
30) - Continue to follow the path inwards. At the dead end there should be a river. Jump over the river and collect the bag that is on the other side.
These next two needs to be found on the very last set of mission
31) - After making a bridge of dead bodies... yeah... after that make an awkward jump and land on the skulls to glide over to the side of the castle.
32) - In the underwater section it's right and then down of your current location.
1) - Remember the container yard from searching for bags? Yeah go back there again. At the parking lot is this phone.
2) - Go southwest to find a "Paramour" in the corner of that and "Wonder Hats" is this phone.
3) - Go northwest to find the Destructoid Factory. There is a phone here.
4) - Go south and you will find this phone at a house with a "Beer" sign.
5) - Go down south further and go through the minor marketplace with the mushroom shop. Above the shop is this phone.
6) - Continue your quest southward to find an "X.T. Pho Noodles". In that little square in front of it has this phone.
7) - Yup, go south. You'll eventually get to the "S&M Ubermarket". The phone is at the east side of the building.
8) - More south-backpacking. You'll reach Moe's Buy & Sell Motors. Go to the southwestern part of the parking lot to be able to see this one.
9) - Move west this time, and you'll reach Taxicab Concession. The phone is at the building.
10) - Move northwest to find this phone at "Milky's".
11) - Now travel a lot to the west to find "Quickie Stop" and "Excon Fuels & Lubes". The phone is in front of Excon.
12) - Now move southwest to get to an opening to a beach. Once at the water move eastwards to see this phone after the entrance to the boardwalk.
13) - Move back up to the road and you should see a hair salon. Right behind is a phone.
14) - This one is very closely to the west of the previous one (you can see both at the screen at once).
15) - Move north to find this phone in front of "Aikido & Buffet".
16) - Go a bit westwards to see an alleyway at "P.J.'s Phresh Grill". Go up that ally to see this phone in a corner.
17) - Exit the alley the same way you came and go westwards. You'll see a "Modified Meat Ingredients Industries". The phone is right in front of that building.
18) - Move northwest to find "Zack's Burger". There is a phone in front of it. Mark down this location, because we will return to it.
19) - Move to the west until you can't move to the west anymore. Move north to find a parking lot. At the northern part of this parking lot is a phone.
20) - Move to the east (and a bit north) to find a phone in front of "Taco Chime".
21) - Return to "Zack's Burger". Move to the east to find a parking house with a phone in front of it.
22) - Continue eastwards to find another phone in front of "Hard Pies".
23) - Move northeast to find a phone next to a "Taco del Nacho".
24) - Move southeast to find a phone in front of a "Skate N' Buy".
25) - Move north to find this phone in front of "Go Go Busters".
26) - Go northeast to find a phone in front of a very ugly yellow-coloured building with a lot of windows.
27) - Go northwest to find this phone in front of a "Urban Gouge Fine Foods".
28) - Continue northwest to the corner of the upper shores. There will be a phone close to some benches and bushes.
29) - Go to the subway station and take the train to the small island. Exit the subway station and immediately go back in to find this phone.
30) - Go out of the subway station again (do not take the train). Go westward to see a big fenced off parking lot for "Vanilla Ice Cream". The phone is in the front of the building.
31) - From here go northeast for an entrance to longer path. Follow the path eastward until you get to a small wooden bridge. The phone is north of it, next to a vending machine.
32) - Follow the path and it will eventually lead westwards. Look out for the "Okie Doki Zone Restroom" and it should be right next to it.
1) - Overworld: At the east of the city there is a school called: "Greenshore High". Enter it and try to walk to the left of the school.
2) - At the east of the city there is a school called: "Greenshore High". Enter it and try going up the stairs.
3) - At the east of the city there is a school called: "Greenshore High". Enter it and try going to the right of the school.
4) - Inside the "Zack's Burger", which is to the northeast of the school, you can find this wall at the bottom.
5) - Take the subway train to the small island, and try drive through the tunnel west of station.
6) - Northeast of the tunnel you can see MacScrooge Bank (It has a big dollar sign on it, and it references Scrooge MacDuck). Next to it is a parking space. Enter it and try to walk south.
The next two can be found in certain missions only.
7) - In the Biffman's house in the Biffman sidemissions. Try walking up the stairs.
8) - In the "Death Cam VHS" mission. In the very first room, try to walk south.