25% Gold Collectibles Found
Collect 25% of all Gold Collectibles
Refer to 100% Gold Collectibles Found
For Completion of this Trophy.
50% Gold Collectibles Found
Collect 50% of all Gold Collectibles
Refer to 100% Gold Collectibles Found
For Completion of this Trophy.
100% Gold Collectibles Found
Collect 100% of all Gold Collectibles
Here is a playlist of video walkthroughs that will show you how to get the trophy collectables in the game.
All videos provided by ErdemoScreamo
Collect all upgrades
The upgrades in the game consist of the following:
- Health increase
- Rock Blaster Heat Sink
- Rock Blaster Power Level
- Explosium capacity increase
All upgrades are hard to miss as they are put in plain sight where you can pick them up by casually achieving your current objective.
Kill an enemy with an object shot with G-Lifter
This trophy will be the first to earn in the game. You start out with the G-Lifter as your only weapon so the only way to get past enemies is to grab boxes with it and toss it at them. Aiming for the head seems to do better than aiming anywhere lower. That is because of the downward curve in the trajectory of the object thrown due to the gravity element in the game.
Kiss Me Deadly
Kill a human enemy with another enemy's body
You will be able to earn this trophy around the end of the game after getting a G-Lifter upgrade that lets you grab and throw human enemies and also has the Anti-Gravity Explosium Charge upgrade. Defeating enemies with a human body is not as easy doing so with a box, their bodies are flail and you have to be really close and aim your shot well so that it has enough momentum to defeat another enemy. Generally it is an easy trophy that you shouldn't have any problems with because there are segments around the end of the game where the Rock Blaster and Explosium grenades become useless against types of enemies protected by an orange spherical force field and so the G-Lifter is the only effective weapon to use against them.
Kill a human enemy with deflected bullets
This trophy should be earned around the beginning of the game when enemies are met in small hallways and are not plenty. When you first start encountering enemies they will primarily be in small places with a bunch of boxes around. Grab a box and hold it up right in front of the enemy because deflected shots can go all over the place and it may take a while for enough shots to hit the enemy and kill him. So a really close box will leave little to no space for the deflected shot to hit that is not the enemy intended.
Death from Above
Kill an enemy by falling on him
Your best chance to earn this trophy is at the very beginning of the game when the human enemies first to start to show up. You will enter a hallway which has several platforms that hold boxes above you, jump up on the platforms and wait for an enemy to walk under you and jump on him to kill him. Keep in mind that falling on him while using Low-G
will not kill him because the weight isn't enough because of the Low-G effect.
Electrocute a human enemy
The first chance for you to earn this trophy will come soon after you start meeting enemies. There will be an enemy walking back and forth on a red force field and below is an electrical field. You need to snatch the fuse that powers that force field with you G-Lifter and the enemy will fall on the electricity and will get killed. There are several instances throughout the game where you can get enemies electrocuted but the is is the easiest one to pull off as it is already preset for you and all you have to do is pull the fuse.
Kill 100 enemies using the Rock Blaster
You should start using the Rock Blaster as soon as you get it. It is very strong especially when upgraded with Heat Sink & Power Level upgrades. You will get the Rock Blaster a little after you start encountering human enemies as they start to shut down doors with special locks that require a Rock Blaster to bust through. When you get acquire it, it will become your primary weapon for disposing of enemies because the G-Lifter isn't strong enough or efficient in disposing of enemies. All types of enemies count for this trophy as I got it seconds after destroying a camera turret. So human enemies, camera turrets & droids are illegible targets. You will be able to get this trophy midway through the game. If not, then use chapter select to replay chapter 3 because it has the most enemies. DO NOT start a new game, that will most likely restart your kill counter. I am not sure of this but based on what I've read around from other people's experiences.
Death on Delivery
Kill 100 enemies using objects shot or dropped with G-Lifter
Another easy trophy that you should
get in a single playthrough along with Second Amendment
. After getting the Rock Blaster chances are that it will be the only weapon you use to defeat enemies. Maybe Explosium grenades too because of their effectiveness, but bottom line is, if you only use Explosium grenades and the Rock Blaster then you will not be able to get this trophy in a single playthrough and may need to farm it later using Chapter select. Eventually the human enemies will have this orange force field around them that protects them against Rock Blaster shots and Explosium grenades and so the only way to kill them is through thrown objects via the G-Lifter. There are certain areas where droids will infinitely spawn and so those can be used to farm kills for this trophy if need be.
Say Hello to My Little Friend
Kill 2 or more enemies with a single exploding mechanical enemy
Chapter 4: Back to the Temple - Level 1: Aligning Stars
There are two really good areas in this chapter and level where you can earn this trophy and they come one after the next.
(1) First will be after you cross a hallway and use a large container to get across to a door and then then go straight where you will come across a droid, shoot the droid until it goes into critical condition and quickly use your Helga G-Lifter and grab it and go down a level and hold the droid up to that human enemy standing under a camera turret and when the droid explodes it should take out the camera turret and the human enemy and you should get this trophy.
(2) Second area is a little after the one mentioned in (1) You will go down a ladder and go through a door into a room divided up between an upper level where you walked in that has a turret starring staring at you fixed in the corner. A droid hovering around, then below your feet is a small room with a camera turret fixed there as well. Then at the last most bottom level will be a third camera and a second droid hovering around. You need to destroy the first camera and one of the droids pretty quickly. then wait for your health to regenerate if need be. Next you need to use the G-Lifter to snatch the second droid and stick him into that small room with the camera turret below your feet. Then snatch the camera at the bottom level which will send it into critical meltdown and quickly throw it at the camera turret and droid in that little room and when it explodes it should take out the other two enemies and give you the trophy.
Overall this is a trial and error trophy. The locations I specified may work for some and may not work for others. Suggestions and extra key possible good locations mentions in the discussions tab are always appreciated and could end up in the guide if tested and approved for validity.
This trophy pretty much kills the game for those who just picked it up. Anyway, to defeat Maximillian you have to use your Explosium frag grenades on the four statues stationed around the temple room. Two in the top, one in the left corner and one in the right corner and an Explosium refill station in the center. Two at the bottom but not the very bottom, also spread out one on the left side and one on the right side. After all four are destroyed you need to pick up the disc located in the very center of the room and install it in the Helga G-Lifter. Switch to the Rock Blaster and start firing those charged shots at Maximillian and he will be defeated pretty quickly. Don't forget to take cover when low on health and to defeat the droids he summons because they are bothersome. You will get this trophy after the cut-scene.
Complete the game in 3 hours or less
Probably the most annoying trophy in the game because it completely sucks the fun out of it and keeps you very anxious because it pushes you to hurry up through the game and possibly cause you to die a lot if you are not careful enough around areas filled with enemies and environmental hazards. But primarily the things to keep in mind inn order to be able to get this trophy in one try is:
- Don't go looking for trophy collectables. They are useless to you in the game and can be obtained via chapter select.
- Do not backtrack for any reason unless it is objective specific. The game is very linear and progresses through story.
- If you see a G-Lifter upgrade then get it. G-Lifter upgrades will give you the upper hand in combat so you will be able to clear areas of enemies with ease.
- Upgrade your max health capacity. Most health capacity upgrades are stationed in plain sight and only take a few seconds to use and only a few are hidden.
- When in doubt...Explosium grenades! The Explosium grenades are very effective and can clean out areas pretty quickly. So if the Rock Blaster and G-Beam isn't doing the job, Explosium will surely do.
These are the things that I kept in mind while doing my speed run and I got the trophy on my first try. It's not that I am good at things like speed runs because I am definitely not! I finished with a time of 02:45:20 and I died around 25 times (give or take)
And on my collectables playthrough + Chapter select I had 07:07:31 which was also my first playthrough, so I was new to the game's concept and puzzles and their respective solutions.