Completed all stages
This trophy requires you to complete all stages. Just play Arcade mode, and finish the story. You can also play all the stages in Free play mode. I suggest you play through Arcade mode, Simply because you earn the Zephyrus Saviour trophy and this one at the same time.
Completed Arcade Mode on Normal
This trophy requires you to complete Arcade mode, on normal difficulty.
Completed Arcade Mode on Hard in a Single Playthrough
This trophy requires you to complete Arcade Mode on hard in a single playthrough. It also requires you to attack the three bosses in a unique way, which I described below. If you defeat the three bosses without doing these unique attacks you will be dropped to normal difficulty. Look inside the spoiler tag below to view video's of the unique attacks
- First boss – When you fight the Forest Shredder he will throw some Dynamite at you after he shoots his rockets, now as soon as he throws a stick of dynamite, jump up and reflect it back to his face. If you do this correctly you should hear a confirmation sound, and when you defeat him, a message that you can continue on hard difficulty.
- Second Boss – When you fight the Wolf King, you'll see some breakable platforms on the second floor. Lure the Wolf King on one of those platforms, there are multiple way to do this:
- Stand next to breakable platform and wait until he is close to you, now let him hit you with his basic fist attack. If he hit you he will start laughing, this is the time you press double and drill through the breakable platform.
- Stand in front of the platform, and make him run towards you, once he's close jump up, and he will run underneath you. If you are at the correct distance from the platform he will stop right on top of the platform, now just drill right through it, and he falls down.
Once you succeed to drill through the breakable platform and make the Wolf King fall, you will hear a confirmation sound, and when you defeat him, a message that you can continue on hard difficulty.
- Third Boss – When you fight Axel Gear, he will use a lot of different attacks. You got to wait until he sends a homing purple energy ball towards you, once he does try to stay close to Axel so his own attack hits him. If you do this correctly you should hear a confirmation sound, and when you defeat him a message that you can continue on hard difficulty.
Completed Gold Sparkster Mode
This trophy requires you to complete Gold Sparkster mode, which is unlocked after completing Arcade mode on hard difficulty. Gold Sparkster mode is basically another difficulty setting. You only have 50% of your original health, but the blue and red gems are worth more now. Just take things slow, this mode doesn't require you to complete it in a set time. You do how ever have to attack the bosses in there own unique way to stay on Sparkster mode, if you don't you will be set back to normal difficulty.
Completed all stages below par time
This trophy requires you to complete all stages below the par-times I listed below. This sound hard, but it really isn't. You can earn this trophy on Arcade mode on normal difficulty, but it's also possible, to earn this trophy in Free play mode. You have to skip a lot of enemies, and just rush towards the end of a stage. I suggest you keep a close eye on your boost meter, you do not want to wait for you boost to regenerate cause you don't have enough to make a certain jump.
stage 1.1 - 6:00
stage 1.2 - 5:30
stage 1.3 - 7:00
stage 1.4 - 3:00
stage 2.1 - 7:30
stage 2.2 - 4:30
stage 2.3 - 7:30
stage 2.4 - 3:30
stage 3.1 - 8:30
stage 3.2 - 9:00
stage 3.3 - 4:30
stage 4.1 - 4:30
stage 4.2 - 8:00
stage 4.3 - 5:00
Spark Dog Millionaire
Completed Arcade Mode scoring One million Points or more
This trophy requires you to complete Arcade mode scoring one million points or more. This is really not to difficult, at least not on Gold Sparkster mode. Its probably also attainable on hard (not confirmed yet), but it will be harder. I suggest you wait with this trophy until you have unlocked Gold Sparkster mode. In this mode the red and blue gems are worth much more, and there are more enemies.
When you play those flying stages like 1.2 make sure you destroy all the mines. They count as enemies too, thus giving you points. A charged blast (hold
) will destroy most mines in one shot, except for the blue ones, they need an extra shot to explode.
Another easy way to get lots of points, is keeping your combo up while going for this trophy. In the upper right corner of the screen next to your score is a meter which will fill if you kill an enemy or pick up a gem. You should try to keep that meter filled, because the higher the combo, the higher the score multiplier is.
Completed Arcade Mode on Hard within 60 minutes
This trophy requires you to complete Arcade mode on hard, within 60 minutes. If you look up at the Impatient Hero trophy you will find the Par-times. All those times combined gets you to 84 minutes, so you really have to be faster on this run. I suggest you skip as much enemies as possible, and try to rocket-burst through the stages. It would really help to memorize some of the harder stages like:
- stage 2.3
- stage 3.2
- stage 4.1
it's really important you don't forget to attack the three bosses in there own unique way (described above in the Devotindos Defiler trophy), if you don't, the game will set you back to normal difficulty and you will not earn this trophy. I also suggest you keep a close eye on your boost meter, you do not want to wait for you boost to regenerate cause you don't have enough to make a certain jump.
*Video guide coming soon
Completed 1.2 having defeated all enemies
This trophy requires you to defeat all the enemies in stage 1.2. It's really not hard, but it could take you some runs to memorize the enemy patterns. Also do no forget to destroy the mines, since they also count as enemies. I suggest using your Charged Blast (hold
) a lot, since this attack covers the screen from left to right, thus taking out all the enemies in front of you. There are a couple of enemies, almost at the end of the stage which carry strings of mines below them. Those enemies will disappear of your screen but those mines will still be visible, shoot the mines to also kill the wolf which holds them.
Completed 2.1 having collected all pickups
This trophy requires you to collected all the gems (blue & red ones), extra life's, and the hearts. This is really not hard, and you can take your time. Though there a two spots which are easily overlooked, I will list them below. I also made a video of stage 2.1 while collecting all the pickups, view it to get a good idea of where all the pickups are.
- The first spot which you could miss is early in stage 2.1. You should come to a point where you see a giant pole, and two railings. Now you need to hang on the left railing and press , once you do that you start to spin, now press to jump up (higher then normal) press again to hover, then rocket-burst towards the pole and you should land on top of it.
- The second spot which you could miss is in the middle of the stage 2.1. You should come to a point where you see a wolf inside a circle running around. Also before you can go any further, you need to destroy the breakable wall. now before you do this, jump on the railing and press . Once your spinning press to jump up, again to hover, and then press to Rocket Burst up, once the burst is done, press again to hover, and pickup the extra life, and gems.
Completed 3.2 without taking damage
This trophy requires you to complete stage 3.2 without taking damage. Now this is the hardest trophy of the game, you will probably have to memorize every little thing of this level to get this trophy. The best thing to do is take it really slow, there is no set time in which you need to complete this stage. Do use your Rocket Burst, but only use it on enemies when you know 100% sure you won't take any damage. I suggest using your
attack a lot in this level since it allows you to attack from a save distance. Also when your on those difficult platform parts use your
to look around you, and plan your moves accordingly.
Defeat 5 enemies in a single Rocket Burst or Drill Attack
This trophy requires you to defeat five enemies in a single Rocket Burst, or Drill attack. This trophy is quite easy to get. In stage 1-1 on hard difficulty at the end you will fight some waves of wolfs, now wait until there is five wolfs. I suggest jumping up and down the level to get the five wolfs really close together. As soon as they are, Rocket Burst through them with
, or preform a Drill attack with double
Defeat 3 enemies with a single reflected projectile
This trophy requires you to defeat three enemies with a single reflected projectile. The easiest way to do this is at stage 1.3 on normal, because at the end of the stage you get a couple of waves of wolfs carrying dynamite. When you kill the first wave of wolfs, the second wave will contain three normal wolfs, and one dynamite throwing wolf. Now make sure they stay close too each other, once they are and the dynamite wolf throws a bomb towards you hit
and reflect it back to the wolfs. if you miss one or two wolfs, just let them kill you, and you can retry.