+ Reply to Page
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Crealkllr's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    50th State Fair
    Comments
    947
    Reputation
    24

    i think my game glitched. I won at the cock fights a few times, but i cant get the infowlable trophy. I won the highest bet (30,000 which gains me 60,000) at least 5 times. I first thought it was connected to my debt (like i was in the red) so i played multiple times and even got my record to 65,000 in the green. Still no trophy.

    Did anyone else get this problem? Any suggestions? I havent tried to delete the game data, and try again, but i will do that some other time.



  2. #42
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Comments
    7
    Reputation
    1

    go 2 the cockfight located @the kennedy docks & bet the max amount of $200,000, win the bet & get the infowlable trophy

  3. #43
    PRO Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    35
    Reputation
    2

    Question, if I buy the DLC, can I use that to get my triad score up to 10? It was a fun game, and I'm thinking of doing that other than going over the same missions again and again.

  4. #44
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Comments
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1701e View Post
    Question, if I buy the DLC, can I use that to get my triad score up to 10? It was a fun game, and I'm thinking of doing that other than going over the same missions again and again.
    Yes you can, not to sure how much it gives you though. Took mine from just over 9 up to 10.




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  5. #45
    PRO Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    35
    Reputation
    2

    Which DLC did you use?, i'm probably at level 9.6 and wouldn't mind playing more, plus each DLC has a gold trophy

  6. #46
    Back to reality...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Comments
    1,836
    Reputation
    305

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1701e View Post
    Which DLC did you use?, i'm probably at level 9.6 and wouldn't mind playing more, plus each DLC has a gold trophy
    I used Top Dog Gold Pack DLC to level up quickly.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  7. #47
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Comments
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I used Top Dog Gold Pack DLC to level up quickly.
    Same one i used.




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  8. #48
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Comments
    9
    Reputation
    0

    Derby Missions.

    Hey gang,

    i'm just doing up the last of my cleanup for the platinum and for some reason the derby missions seem to really stumped me. You have to eliminate so many targets in a certain amount of time with the car that has the guns installed.Is there an easy method to this or something I'm missing because for some reason I just did not have enough time to track down all of those cars. It mentions a checkpoint but no matter how many times I start I still have to get 30 cars.

  9. #49
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Fatone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    92
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwaldo23 View Post
    Hey gang,

    i'm just doing up the last of my cleanup for the platinum and for some reason the derby missions seem to really stumped me. You have to eliminate so many targets in a certain amount of time with the car that has the guns installed.Is there an easy method to this or something I'm missing because for some reason I just did not have enough time to track down all of those cars. It mentions a checkpoint but no matter how many times I start I still have to get 30 cars.
    the derby missions are not required to get to 100%
    "I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." Britney Spears

+ Reply to Page
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO