Meals Fit for a King... Queen... Whatever
Gave the MerLeader every kind of bait.
Through the course of the game, you'll come across three different coupons for bait. Once you get them, offer them up to the MerLeader, who you'll find chatting with Elaine and McGillicutty next to the throne.
- Fish Egg Bait coupon - In the jungle, on the edge of the well.
- Oyster Bait coupon - The same area you find LeChuck in the jungle. IMPORTANT!!! Offer this one to the MerLeader BEFORE you crack it open. She'll refuse, and then you can open it.
- Worm Bait coupon - Inside the "101 Fish Jokes" book.
She's Cute When She's Angry
Get Morgan angry by repeatedly checking out the mast.
Easy. When you first start battling Morgan on the Screaming Narwhal, press
until the mast is highlighted. Then select it 4 or 5 times, until she stops complaining and starts grumbling incoherently.
Fishing for Literalists
Caught a Red Herring.
At the well in the jungle, combine "Hook" with "Fish Eggs". You'll catch (and immediately release) a red herring.
Talk to the Hook
Threatened a number of adversaries with a Hook.
Use the "Hook" from your inventory on the following people. Most important, show it to them as soon as they are selectable, and as early in the conversations as possible.
- Morgan LeFlay - At the very beginning, right after you attach it to your stump. Do it quick or she'll be off the ship.
- Hardtack - As soon as the blockade is in place, sail your raft to the southeastern one and he'll be on the ship.
- Pox-Ridden Pirates - You'll find these three guys in the jungle fighting with LeChuck.
- McGillicutty - Once you get past the blockade, he'll be on his ship.
NOTE: You'll only be able to actually threaten the second two; Guybrush'll make a sarcastic comment when you try to threaten the first two.
Heard the Secret of Donkey Island.
After rescuing the MerLeader, during the very beginning of the selectable conversation, ask ...it... what the secret of Monkey Island is, and the trophy unlocks.
Give Her a Hand
Kicked LeFlay off the Screaming Narwhal.
Story-related. Defeat Morgan LeFlay while on the ship.
Artifacts of LIfe
Get all of the Summoning Artifacts.
Story-related. Dig up the Seahorse, pry out the Sea Turtle, and catch the "Cranky Fish", and the trophy will unlock after the cutscene once you get back to Spinner Cay.
Mighty Merperson Rescuer
Save the MerLeader from McGillicutty.
Story-related. After you use the rubber tree to repair your mast and sink McG's ship, the trophy unlocks.
Model of E-FISH-Ency
Read every fish joke.
Story-related. Combine the "Eye of the Manatee" with the "Fish Eye", then read the note you found on Roe Island. It'll give you a book title. Now go see Tetra at the library and ask for the "101 Fish Jokes" book. Examine it 14 times and the trophy will unlock.
Ride 'Em, Pirate
Make LeChuck do something embarassing on the cliff.
When you're in the jungle and LeChuck wants to solve the puzzle himself, tell him to use "...claw thingie..." on "...self" and the trophy unlocks.
The BIG Finish
Sailed to the alleged resting place of La Esponja Grande.
Story-related. This trophy will unlock once you complete the game.