Unlock all other trophies.
Earn every other trophy.
Praise or scold a pet enough times to add a trait.
Create a household with a pet, or adopt one. You will be able to praise or scold your pet after they perform a certain action. For example, you can scold/praise your pet if they pee on the floor or destroy your furniture. Dogs can be praised for fetching and cats can be praised for hunting. In order to add a trait, simply scold or praise a pet several times for the same action.
Personality: I Haz It
Train a pet to have 9 traits. The total number of traits available for a cat is 17 and 18 for dogs. Once you get a trait, you won’t be able to get the one that contradicts it (if you get ‘aggressive,’ you won’t be able to get ‘friendly’). Each pet will start with two traits, unless you create him and just choose one trait. In order to gain a trait, you will need to perform a certain action or praise/scold the pet with a Sim.
Learnable Traits (Tips included)
- Jump onto furniture
- Hide under furniture
- Fight with pets
- Chase Sims
- Use friendly interactions with other pets
- Scratch/chew furniture
- Praise pet for destroying furniture
- Scold pet for destroying furniture
|Digger (Dogs only):
- Praise dog for fetching items
|Hunter (Cats only):
- Catch prey
- Praise cat for hunting
- Run around
- Sleep and take naps all day
- Scold pet for peeing inside
- Praise pet for peeing outside
- Groom themselves (Cats only)
- Praise pet for peeing inside
- Scold pet for peeing outside
- Dig in garbage (Dogs only)
- Play with other pets and Sims
- *Cannot be learned*
- Scold pet when they are barking or yowling
- Praise pet whey they are barking or yowling
- Bark at other Sims and pets (Dogs only)
Traits That Cannot Be Learned
It is recommended to choose these when creating your pet.
|Clueless (Contradicts genius)
|Genius (Contradicts clueless)
|Loyal (Dogs only)
I would recommend you creating your pet instead of adopting one. This way you can choose two traits that are not learnable; if you adopt, you risk the chance of it only having one, or worse, none.
Create a Sim (charismatic and friendly trait) and move him/her into the northeastern house (the Goth family should be across the street from your house). Befriend Rebecca Goth, until you can ask her to move in with you. You will be asked to choose who you want to move in with you. Choose Buttons Goth to move in with you; Rebecca Goth doesn’t matter.
Buttons Goth has five traits already. Her traits are:
Now simply add four more.
Sit! Play Dead!
Earn more than §1,000 during a trick exhibition.
Click on your dog, go to ‘Pet Tricks…,’ and you will be able to teach your dog a trick until you have taught him/her all the tricks available. Now teach him/her every trick (you’ll know you’ve taught him/her all the tricks when you don’t see any more ‘Teach To…’). When you have done so, go to Central Park, and click on your dog, go to ‘Pet Tricks…,’ and choose ‘Put On Trick Exhibition.’ Make sure there are at least a couple of people around you. Use ‘Super Satisfied’ (karma power) on your Sim and dog to ensure that the performance isn’t stopped early (although this is not necessary).
Have You Seen This Pet?
Find your lost pet.
Create a household with a Sim and a cat (‘Skittish’ trait). Buy a grill (Buy > Appliances > Miscellaneous Appliances). Next, place your cat next to the grill. Then have your Sim grill something. Once your Sim has placed the food on the grill, quit the interaction. The food should still be cooking. After a while, a fire will erupt. This should cause your cat to run away. Afterwards, go to ‘Town Map,’ and choose ‘View’ on an area. Look to see if your cat is there. Once you find your cat, click on him/her, and you should be given the option to retrieve him/her.
Breed a Natural-Born Hunter cat or Natural-Born Digger dog.
You will need at least a female pet. Now, complete your female dog’s/cat’s wishes until you have accumulated 10,000 Lifetime Happiness Points (you also receive a point every second). Once you’ve reached 10,000 Lifetime Happiness Points, open the menu to buy ‘Lifetime Rewards.’ For dogs, purchase the 'Skilled Digger' reward, and for cats, purchase the 'Skilled Hunter' reward. Try for puppies/kittens with another dog/cat and you should breed a ‘Natural-born Hunter’ cat or a ‘Natural-born Digger’ dog. It will take about three in-game days until your pet gives birth.
Sim’s Best Friend
Become a BFF with a dog.
Either adopt a dog or create a household with a dog. Choose friendly interactions between your dog and your Sim until you become best friends. Once you have become best friends, control your dog, and click on your Sim. You will be given the option to make him/her your BFF.
Wingman, er… Dog
Fetch a date.
Adopt a dog or create a household with a dog (the dog has to be an adult). Level up his/her digging skill until he’s/she’s able to fetch things. Visit Central Park with your dog. Now control your Sim, click on your dog, and then: Dig > Fetch > Date > Male/Female/Surprise.
Where'd You Get That!?
Fetch something worth at least §2,000 with a dog.
Adopt a dog or create a household with a dog. Level up his/her digging skill until he’s/she’s able to fetch things. Reach 2,500 Lifetime Happiness Points with your dog (complete wishes or just play as you will get a point every second). Once you have the 2,500 Lifetime Happiness Points, buy the ‘Awesome at Fetch’ Lifetime Reward. It will then allow your dog to ‘Fetch Something Awesome.’ Now when you click on ‘Dig,’ select ‘Fetch Something Awesome.’
Do Not Want!
Successfully bathe your cat.
The only easy method to bathing your cat is to wait until your Sim wishes to bathe his/her cat. Promise to fulfill the wish and you’ll be able to bathe the cat without any problems. Now you won’t always get this wish, and you’ll be spending a lot of time hoping you get this wish. The only method that I have seen that works, and it worked for me, is to just keep on choosing the option to bathe your cat. Choose to bathe your cat until you finally are able to bathe him/her. It will take some time, but you will eventually be able to.
Steal something worth at least §2,000 with a cat.
Complete enough of your cat’s wishes until you reach 5,000 Lifetime Happiness Points. Once you reach the 5,000 Lifetime Happiness Points, purchase the ‘Cat Burglar’ Lifetime Reward. It will allow your cat to ‘Swipe Something.’ Visit City Hall at night, click on the ground in front of the big statue and choose ‘Swipe Something.’ Save before doing this because you are only able to do this a couple of times a day, and you won’t always steal the statue.
Use a telekinetic cat to make a Sim fix a meal from the fridge.
You will need to catch 25 Sim-ghosts in total with the cat (you can check your skill journal for how many you have caught). These can only be found at night between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. On the town map, you will see a ghost-icon on haunted locations. Use the ‘Detect ghosts’ option with your cat (level 7 hunting skill required). Then once your cat detects the ghost, click on the Sim-ghost, and choose ‘Capture.’ You can also make some Sim-ghosts with the ‘Ghostify’ and ‘Ghost Invasion’ karma powers. Once you have collected 25 Sim-ghosts, you will complete a ‘Skill Milestone.’ This will unlock the ability for your cat to command Sims. Control your cat, click on a Sim, and make him/her make you a meal.
Complete any 10 Skill Journal Milestones. While playing in 'Live Mode', press and switch to the ‘Skills’ tab. Select any skill and you will be taken to the ‘Skill Journal.’ Scroll down and you will see all the milestones available for that specific skill. Your Sim needs to know the skill in order to see the milestones for that specific skill.
The Parent Challenge
Complete each of the parenting Challenges.
This consists of nine sub-challenges:
1) Bedtime Stories Buy a children’s book from the bookstore
Visit the bookstore, click on the store, and choose to shop for books. Go to the children’s category, and simply buy any of these books.
2) Child Chef Make a muffin with the Rip Co. Little Baker Oven
Buy the Rip Co. Little Baker Oven in the children’s section of Buy Mode. Control a child, click on the oven, and choose to bake a muffin.
3) Don’t Forget the Cake! Throw a birthday party for a child
Control a Sim, click the same Sim, and select mobile phone, then throw a birthday party. Remember that the party has to be for a child.
Note: You will get this challenge done after the party ends (everyone leaves).
4) Early Reader Read a children’s book to a toddler
Once you have purchased a children’s book, select it from your inventory and choose to ‘Read it to…’ the toddler.
5) Happy Childhood See your child age up well from child to teen
Set the lifespan to very short or purchase a birthday cake (Buy mode) and let the child blow out the candles to age up fast. There’s not much you can do to ensure he/she ages up well. Just make sure he/she isn’t in a negative mood a lot.
6) On a Roll Make the Honor Roll
In order for your child or teenager to make the Honor Roll, he/she will need to have an A+ grade for three consecutive days (weekends do not count). To get an A+ faster, just go to school in a good mood, and have the parents help the child or teenager with their homework. Also, choose to work hard when at school, and go to school early (you should get the option to ‘Go to school’ about 30 minutes before the bus arrives).
7) Rock-a-bye Buy a crib
Cribs are available in the children’s section in Buy Mode.
8) They grow up so fast… See your child age up well from toddler to child
First of all, set the lifespan to very short. Now, make sure the parents teach the toddler to talk, walk, and use the toilet (buy the toilet from the children’s section in Buy Mode). When you aren’t teaching him, have him/her play with some toys. On his birthday, just wait until he/she becomes a child.
Note: Having your toddler age up via blowing out the candles from a cake, will not complete this challenge.
9) Tutor Help a child or teen with their homework
The child’s or teenager’s homework will be available after he/she arrives from school in their inventory. Now, make sure there is a parent around, control the kid, and select the homework from the inventory. You will see the option to ‘Get help from…’
Note: The challenge will be completed once they finish their homework.
I'd Rather Be Fishing
Complete each of the fishing Challenges.
This consists of four sub-challenges:
1) Hook, Line, and Sinker Use bait to catch a fish
Either purchase some bait at Duck-In Bait (located by the pier) or use some seeds, vegetables, or fish from your inventory. Click on a pond, and click ‘choose bait…’ Select one, and then fish.
2) Know Your Fish Learn how to catch every type of fish
Visit the bookstore and purchase all the fishing books. Then just read all of them.
3) One Stop Shop Visit the Duck-In Bait shop by the pier
The pier is located in the northern part of the map. There is a shop called Duck-In Bait located there. Simply enter the shop (‘Visit Duck-In Bait’).
4) Secrets of the Sea Read a book on fishing
Visit the bookstore and purchase any book about fishing. Once you have bought it, you will have it in your inventory. Find it, click on it, and choose to read it.
All You Need
Complete each of the love and romance Challenges.
This consists of five sub-challenges:
1) Childhood Sweethearts Begin a romantic relationship between 2 teen Sims that were best friends as children
Create a new household with an adult Sim and two children. Use friendly interactions between both children until they become best friends. Then just have them blow out the candles from a cake, which will turn them into teenagers. Now use romantic interactions between the two until you get the option ‘Propose Going Steady.'
2) It’s Official Become the boyfriend or girlfriend of another Sim
Use friendly and romantic interactions until you become a romantic interest. Then you’ll be given the option to become a couple.
3) The Big Proposal Get engaged
Once you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, ask them to marry you.
4) Tie The Knot Have an awesome wedding with at least 6 guests
Having the ‘Legendary Host’ Lifetime Reward will make this easier. Click on your Sim, select the mobile phone, and throw a wedding party. Remember to invite at least six people. Have a stereo playing some music, have a buffet table ready when the guests arrive, and when people arrive, greet them and dance with them. Interact with every guest.
5) You Never Forget Your First Have a first kiss
Use friendly and romantic interactions until you are able to have a first kiss.
No Fate But What We Make
Send a simbot back in time.
1. Purchase the Scraptronic Workbench (Buy Mode > Entertainment > Hobbies & Skills).
2. Invent until you are able to invent a time machine.
3. Create the time machine.
4. Continue inventing until you reach level ten.
5. Several in-game days or weeks later a skill opportunity will pop-up (make sure there are no other opportunities active, or this opportunity won’t pop-up).
Deliver the following items to the Science Lab:
· One unit of Palladium (ore or smelted)
- Have your dog search for metals. Eventually he will bring you the Palladium.
· Ten life fruits
- Have your dog search for seeds. Eventually he will bring you a life fruit seed. Now you can either wait until your dog finds nine more life fruit seeds, or you can plant one and harvest them.
· One heart-shaped cut pink diamond
- Have your dog search for gems. Your dog has to be level ten in digging skill, and needs to have found at least 50 gems in total. Pink diamonds are extremely rare, so don’t expect to find it right away. Just keep on searching for gems, and you will get it eventually. Once your dog has found it, select it in your inventory and choose “Cut” > “Heart-shape +200%.” Wait until the next day, and it will be placed in your mail box.
· 100 units of scrap
- Either buy scrap via your workbench, or you can collect scrap behind buildings/after explosions/et cetera.
6. After you have delivered the items, you will be able to invent the secret invention: Sim-bot. Adopt the Sim-bot.
7. Control your Sim-bot, select the time machine, and choose to travel back in time.
Find a special plant while fishing.
You will not be able to find the special plant unless your fishing skill is between six and ten. Just keep on fishing, and eventually you will find it. Using the ‘Lucky’ karma power will help, but it is not necessary. The location of the special plant is random.
Go to work with 4 career performance requirements at Outstanding. Once you reach level four or five in your career, there will be four career performance requirements. You have to have all four at ‘Outstanding.’ To check, click while in ‘Live Mode,’ and go to the career tab. Then go to a requirement, and you will see if it is at ‘Outstanding.’ All four need to stay ‘Outstanding’ until you leave work. Karma powers, like ‘Super Satisfy,’ are recommended.
The ‘Quick Learner’ Lifetime Reward and the ‘Genius’ karma power will make leveling up your skill faster.
Call your boss and invite him/her to your house. Use interactions like ‘friendly’ and ‘romantic.’
Use the karma power, ‘Super Satisfy.’ Go to the spa and you should get a positive moodlet that lasts a long time.
When you are at work, click and then . Then choose to hang around with your partners/co-workers. You can also do the same thing as your boss.
Click while in ‘Live Mode’ and go to the career tab. Then you can see what you have to do.
Complete each of the Cat-astrophe scenario Challenges.
This consists of four sub-challenges:
1) Cat Fight Declare the social services worker a nemesis
The social services worker is the one who delivers adopted pets. Use the mobile phone, select ‘Services,’ and ‘Adopt a Pet.’ When you see the social services worker, click on him/her. Now use your mobile phone to invite him/her over, and perform ‘Mean’ interactions on him/her until he/she becomes a nemesis.
2) Cat Herding Use cats to hunt and catch 5 creatures in one Sim hour
Create a household with one Sim and 5 cats. Now simply have your cats learn how to hunt. Have them all hunt at the same time and you should get this. If not, just have them improve their hunting skill. Then they will be able to hunt faster.
Note: Do this with ‘Crazy Cat Lady’ and ‘Fur Friends’ to save some time.
3) Crazy Cat Lady Create a household consisting of one female Sim with the insane and cat person traits with 5 cats
Create a household with a female Sim with the insane and cat person traits. Also create 5 cats.
Note: Do this with ‘Cat Herding’ and ‘Fur Friends’ to save some time.
4) Fur Friends Have a Sim with 5 feline best friends
Choose friendly interactions between your Sim and the cat. Once you become friends, control the cat, and then click on the Sim. You should now be able to make the Sim your best friend.
Note: Do this with ‘Crazy Cat Lady’ and ‘Cat Herding’ to save some time.
Complete each of the k9 cop scenario Challenges.
This consists of three sub-challenges:
1) Dynamic Duo Create a household consisting of one Sim with the brave trait and Forensic Specialist-DNA Profiler Lifetime Wish, and a dog with the loyal trait
Create a household with a Sim having the brave trait and having the Forensic Specialist-DNA Profiler Lifetime Wish. Also create a dog with the loyal trait.
2) Paw Enforcement Reach level 3 in the Police dog part-time job
While controlling your dog, click on the police station. Now choose to apply for a part-time job. Just keep on going to work in a good mood. It will take a while considering you only work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
3) Timmy’s In Trouble Save a Sim from a fire with a loyal dog
Create a household with five Sims and one dog. The Sims should have the ‘Coward’ trait and the dog should have the ‘Loyal’ trait. Move them into a house, and buy a fireplace. Now place everyone near the fireplace, and have one Sim light and poke the fire. Eventually a fire will start. When this happens, at least one of the five Sims will faint. When this happens, while controlling the dog, click on the Sim that fainted, and choose to bark at him/her.
Note: Removing exits to prevent the Sims and/or dog to escape will not unlock the trophy.
Have a dog and a cat become best friends.
Create a household that includes a dog and a cat, or adopt a dog and a cat. Use friendly interactions between both animals, and eventually they will become best friends.
Note: I would recommend you doing this with the “Is This… Okay?” trophy to save some time.
Is This... Okay?
Make a Sim transmogrified from a cat and a Sim transmogrified from a dog become a couple.
Create a household that includes a dog and a cat, or adopt a dog and a cat. Once you have unlocked the ‘Transmogrify’ karma power, complete enough wishes to be able to use it. Now use ‘Transmogrify’ on both your dog and cat to convert them into Sims. Then you just need to use friendly and romantic interactions and eventually you will get the option to propose a relationship.
Activate the Cry Havoc karma power during a wedding party.
Make sure you have unlocked the ‘Cry Havoc’ karma power. Use romantic and friendly interactions until they are engaged. After they are engaged, use your mobile phone to start a wedding party. Then just activate the ‘Cry Havoc’ karma power right after the two Sims are married.
Make out with the maid.
Select your Sim’s mobile phone and then services. Then simply hire a maid, and once they are done for the day, ask them to hang around. Use friendly and romantic interactions, and eventually you will get the option to ‘Make Out.’
Become a romantic interest of your boss.
Apply for a job by either: searching on a computer, searching through the newspaper, or clicking on the building that the job is located at. Once you are employed, get on your mobile phone and invite your boss (you will see an icon of a person behind a desk with a Sim standing next to them). Use friendly and romantic interactions until your boss has a romantic interest for you.
Have your Sim kiss their brother’s/sister’s best friend.
Create a household with three Sims; two of them as siblings. Give them traits like ‘Charismatic’ and ‘Flirty’ to make things a bit easier. Once you have moved in, have one of the siblings interact with the roommate until they are best friends. Then, with the other Sim, use friendly and romantic interactions with the roommate and you will eventually get the chance to kiss.
Flirting with Disaster
Escape a karmic backlash by quickly balancing the meter after dropping below -50.
Use karma powers until your karma bar is at -55 or below. You will see a symbol when you are in the negative. This can cause a karmic backlash. You will have to prevent this symbol from appearing. In order to do this, you will need to complete a big wish right after dropping below -50. Have a 5,000+ wish close to being completed before using the karma power, and complete it after using the karma power.
With a pet, steal a Sim's clothes who is skinny dipping.
Purchase a hot tub, and place it on your lot. While controlling a Sim, click on the hot tub, and select “Go skinny dipping.” Now control a dog, click on the clothes next to the hot tub, and then select “Hide.”
Dogzilla vs. Cat-Kong
Destroy §10,000 worth of objects with a dog or cat.
Purchase “The Retro Metro Chair” ten times (Buy Mode > Comfort > Living Room Chairs). Have your dog or cat scratch each chair until it’s damaged.
Complete each of the Leonardo Reborn Sub-Challenges.
This consists of four sub-challenges:
Note: Purchase the Scraptronic Workbench (Buy Mode > Entertainment > Hobbies and Skills).
1. Arc Light Generator Create a complex invention using Palladium
Have your dog search for metals. Eventually he will find Palladium. When you rebuild a complex invention, you are allowed to use metals. When this option appears, select Palladium.
2. It’s Alive! Create a Sim-bot
Refer to the “No Fate But What We Make” trophy.
3. Power of Heart Recharge an invention with a Heart-cut-gem
Have your dog find a gem. Then select it from your inventory, select ‘Cut,’ and then ‘Heart-shape+200%.’ Wait a day and it will arrive at your mailbox. Now click on any complex invention in your inventory, and recharge it with the Heart-cut-gem.
4. Self-sustaining Recharge a Ghost Zapper with a ghost
Invent things on your Scraptronic Workbench until the ‘Ghost Zapper’ is available; invent a ‘GhostZapper.’ Now wait until late at night when you are notified that ghosts are in some parts of town. Go to the town map and find a location with a ghost symbol. Visit there, click on a ghost, and choose to catch it. Afterwards select the ‘Ghost Zapper’ from your inventory, and recharge it with the ghost.
Don't Fear the Reaper
Scare the reaper.
Catch every ghost spawned by the Ghost Invasion karma power before it ends.
Note: It’s recommended for your Sim to be ‘Brave,’ ‘Daredevil,’ and ‘Insane,’ although it isn’t required.
Purchase the Scraptronic Workbench and invent items until you can invent a ‘Ghost Zapper.’ Once you have unlocked the ‘Ghost Invasion’ karma power, complete enough wishes until you can use it. Once you have used the ‘Ghost Invasion,’ use the ‘Ghost Zapper’ to catch every ghost (click on the ghost and choose to catch it).
Target your neighbor with the Ghostify Power, then catch them with a cat or Ghost Zapper.
Create a household with a cat, or adopt one. Have your cat hunt until it reaches level 7. This will unlock the ability for your cat to catch ghosts. You can also buy a Scraptronic Workbench, and invent items until you are able to invent the ‘Ghost Zapper.’ Once you have unlocked the ‘Ghostify’ karma power, complete enough wishes in order to use the karma power. If your neighbor is inside their house, simply have one of your Sims visit them, which will allow you to see inside your neighbor’s house. Now use the ‘Ghostify’ karma power on your neighbor. Then catch him with either your cat or your ‘Ghost Zapper.’
Complete each of the mystery chapters.
Create a household consisting of one Sim, a cat, and a dog (high digging and hunting skill is recommended). You will need to register as a mysteriologist at City Hall before investigating a mystery.
There are five mystery chapters:
1. The Pirate Treasure (refer to “The Missing Link” trophy)
2. The Dog Days of Summer (refer to “Search and Rescue” trophy)
3. Just Nine Lives to Live (refer to “A Punishable Offense” trophy)
4. Necessity is the Mother of Invention (refer to “Great Scott!” trophy)
5. The Socialite Club (refer to “Don’t Talk About Socialite Club” trophy)
The Missing Link
Discover the lost pirate ship anchor.
This is the first mystery chapter. You will need a Sim and a dog.
1. Relics and More
- Visit Seaston Terrace with your dog
- Let your dog dig until he finds the ‘Mysterious Journal’
2. The Mysterious Journal
- Translate the ‘Mysterious Journal’ at a PC (Logic level 2 is required)
3. Fishin’ (and diggin’) for Cache
- Visit Central Park with your dog and then let your dog dig until he finds the secret hideout
- Go fishing until you find the required items
4. Who is Samuel Gilman?
- Visit Central Park and talk with other Sims. Then ask them about Samuel Gilman
- Visit Gilman Hill Graveyard and explore the grave on the right side next to the entrance
- Visit the Mausoleum at night and ask the guard about Samuel Gilman
- Explore the Catacombs (This will unlock the “Zombie Bears, Oh My!” trophy)
- Visit the library for more information (click on the bookshelves)
- Visit Captain’s Refuge and dig through the scrap on the right side next to the haunted house
- Visit Central Park and talk with other Sims. Then ask them about these artifacts.
5. Remains of the Queen
- A magnifier icon will appear on a park on the town map. Visit the park and find a specific Sim.
- Befriend the Sim and ask him/her about the artifacts.
- Visit the City Hall cellar between 10p.m. - 7 a.m.
6. At Last, The Pirate Treasure
- Visit the Coastal Cave
- Find the anchor in front of the cave. (This will unlock “The Missing Link” trophy)
- Explore the Coastal Cave
- Purchase a book about the Coastal Cave and search for hints (to get this option, simply click on the book in your inventory)
- Explore the cave with a pet
7. Conclusion, As It Were
- Visit City Hall and report the pirate treasure
Zombie Bears, Oh My!
Avoid the zombie bears to find the pirate ship's log.
Refer to “The Missing Link” trophy.
Deal with the feline in the Dog Days of Summer mystery.
Refer to “Search and Rescue” trophy.
Search and Rescue
Explore the Abandoned Mine in search of Timmy.
This is the second mystery chapter. You will need a dog.
1. Dog About Town
- Control your dog and choose “Diggin...” Then select “Sniff Ground” at the Kitty Corner to find a specific cat.
- Visit the Angel household and be invited inside
- Locate the cat upstairs, be mean until you’re able to fight (This will unlock “Doggie Duties” trophy)
2. Dog and Pony Show
- Beg several Sims until they give you something good
- Perform two tricks
- Catch up on dog gossip with some dogs around town (e.g. Angel and Gattus household).
3. Search for the Lost Boy
- Visit the Barracuda Bay Swimming Center and swim in the pool to search for Timmy.
- Search for Timmy by digging through some junk piles (e.g. Captain’s Refuge and Central Park behind the Redbrick Community Theatre)
- Dig for a spot to bury the rotten food (click on the ground and select “Dig here” several times)
- Look for Timmy at the school (go to the Town Map, then click on Goldbeard’s School for the Adroit, then choose “Search for Timmy”)
4. Timmy Fell in the… Where?
- Visit Augustus Memorial Park and sniff the ground
- Explore the Abandoned Mine (This will unlock the “Search and Rescue” trophy)
- Alert a Sim by barking at him/her
5. Dog Meet Dog World
- Find the “Wise One” pet (this is probably random; sniff other pets)
- Pee inside a home to get attention (simply do it in your house)
6. Every Dog Has It’s Day
- Go for a walk with a Sim to the Abandoned Mine (control your Sim and choose to go for a walk with your dog)
- Have a Sim use the phone to call the fire department
- Go to City Hall to accept your reward
A Punishable Offense
Punish the Sims for their crumb-filled, sub-standard furniture.
This is the third mystery chapter. You will need a cat.
1. Today’s Agenda: World Domination
- Catch some bugs (“Hunt…” > “Bugs”)
- Tackle specific NPC (Visit household [magnifier icon on map], locate the NPC, and choose “Tackle”)
- Sit on something at home
- Lie on a neighbor’s couch (Visit your neighbor, and once you are invited inside, you will be able to do this)
- Scratch furniture (This will unlock the “A Punishable Offense” trophy)
- Discuss napping with other cats (e.g. Wolff household)
- Search for Mr. Snugglywhiskers in the lighthouse
2. Cat and Mouse
- Catch three specific insects
- Catch three specific insects
- Give insects to Mr. Snugglywhiskers
3. The Legendary Purr-fect Sofa
- Investigate Goth Manor (empty lot)
- Hide under the sofa at home
4. Scared Cat
Note: Ghosts and spirits can only be hunted at night between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. A ghost icon on the town map shows their locations. Use the “Detect ghosts” option (available once your cat reaches level 7 in hunting)
- Catch two spirits (colorful ghosts that don’t look like Sims nor pets)
- Catch one ghost (normal ghost of a Sim or pet)
- Rid the Goth Manor (empty lot) of ghosts during a haunting
5. The Cat’s Meow
- Nap on the couch in Goth Manor (empty lot)
Don't Talk About Socialite Club
Get the attention of the Socialite Club.
This is the fifth mystery chapter. You will need a Sim.
1. What is Socialite Club?
- Visit populated areas (e.g. parks) and use friendly interactions. Then ask two Sims about the Socialite Club
- Visit specific household and ask a specific NPC about the Socialite Club (it’s required for you to have your charisma at level 2; use friendly interactions until you are friends)
2. Charisma Tune-Up
- Get to know and invite over specific NPC. Then use friendly interactions until you are friends.
- Use any mirror to practice your speech.
3. Dance Party!
- Throw a decent party (Lifetime Reward ‘Legendary Host’ is recommended; purchase party equipment and a stereo, and also use friendly interactions with your guests)
- Dance at the party; either by yourself or with another Sim (This will unlock the “Don’t Talk About Socialite Club” trophy)
4. Autumn Delivery
- Cook three specific meals of normal quality (wait until lunch and then fridge > serve lunch…). Deliver these to the bookstore between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Purchase “Physics, Darts & You: The 180 Throwing Guide” from the bookstore. Then select it from your inventory and choose “Read for clues.”
5. Darts. Who Knew?
- Win a dart game. Dart can be played at the Central Park, The Llama & The Hornd, or you can just purchase it for your house. Simply select “Play with…” and choose any Sim and play until you have won.
- Discuss with a specific NPC (look on Town Map for magnifier icon)
6. Gossip, Scandal, and Confrontation
- Search a newspaper for juicy gossip
- Search two trashcans for scandalous gossip (click on a trashcan and select “rummage”)
- Confront a specific NPC with evidence
Create a flux combobulator.
This is the fourth mystery chapter. You will need a Sim.
1. The Case of the Curious Painting
- Visit the Max Dalton Maritime Museum and admire the painting (turn right from main entrance; it is next to a smallboat).
- Visit a specific household and befriend a specific NPC. Then ask about the painting.
- Use a computer to find a copy of a specific book (Having your logic at level 2 is a requirement).
- Use a computer to read the book you found.
- Invent a Positronic Lens (Purchase a Scraptronic Workbench, then collect two gems with your dog).
- Visit the museum again and analyze the picture with Positronic Lens.
2. A Case of Temporal Discombulation
- Research the blueprint at a computer (Having your logic at level 3 is a requirement).
- Invent a flux combobulator (having your inventing skill at level 4 is a requirement; this will unlock the “Great Scott!” trophy).
- Catch a ghost with a cat or “Ghost Zapper.” Then click on the ghost in your inventory, and choose “Power the flux combobulator.”
- Invent a time machine
- Place the time machine on your lot and use it to investigate the accident
3. Now, that’s a paradox!
- Visit the Max Dalton Maritime Museum and study the painting one more time
- Reach level two in painting skill and use the time machine to return to the past to paint a picture
- Reach level two in writing skill and use the time machine to return to the past to write a book
- Use your computer to write an e-mail to the Curator
From the Ground Up
Build your house from the ground up by replacing your property with an empty lot.
Create a household, and move them into any house. Then open the Town Map and click on your house. Choose the option to replace the lot; choose the empty lot.
Build a house with 5 stories and an unfurnished value of at least §100,000.
You need to have §100,000. Then open the town map, and select your house. Choose to replace your lot with an empty lot. Then make a five-story house. Afterwards, go to Build Mode and buy the most expensive chimney. Just keep on buying the most expensive chimney and placing it all over your house until you’ve spent all the money. Once you have spent all the money, return to live mode.
You Da Boss
Reach level 10 of a career.
Work hard and try to meet all of your career performance requirements to help you get closer to your next promotion. You can also invite your boss over and ask him/her for a promotion once your career performance meter is nearly completely green.
It's Good to be a Sim
Complete each of the Sim happiness Challenges.
This consists of six sub-challenges:
1. Child Prodigy Complete a Lifetime Wish before becoming a Young Adult
Create a household with an adult Sim and a teenage Sim. Set the lifespan to epic/infinite. You can get the opportunity for a Lifetime Wish two ways:
- Complete wishes until you’ve accumulated 10,000 Lifetime Happiness Points and you can buy the ability to select a Lifetime Wish.
- Keep on performing something until your Sim wishes the Lifetime Wish. (e.g. keep on painting and writing and eventually your Sim will wish the Lifetime Wish of mastering writing and painting).
Once you have chosen your Lifetime Wish, just simply complete it before becoming a young adult.
2. Happiness… It Stacks Get 10 positive moodlets at the same time on one Sim
You need to first remove all negative moods on your Sim. Visiting the spa, theatre, and sports game will each give you a positive moodlet. Purchasing new expensive items will also give you a positive moodlet. Sitting/laying on a comfortable bed, chair, sofa, et cetera, will give you a positive moodlet.
3. Miracle Worker Complete 500 wishes
Method to get a lot done fast:
Create a household with six identical Sims (create one and then choose the option to “Create a twin”). Then move into a house and then go to the Town Map, click on your house, and choose to replace with an empty lot. Then just return to live mode and press fast-forward. Eventually all six Sims will wish for items (bed, shower, et cetera). Promise the wishes and save your game. Now complete all their wishes and then save under a different slot. Now quit the game, and reload the first save, and just keep on doing this.
4. Sit Back and Relax Get a spa treatment at the day spa
- Open the Town Map and find the spa. Then just have one of your Sims get any of the spa treatments.
5. True Wealth Gain 150,000 Lifetime Happiness Points on one Sim
- You can spend the Lifetime Happiness Points, so once your Sim is done with a Lifetime Wish, or you want an easier one, you can buy the ability to change your Lifetime Wish. You get Lifetime Happiness Points from completing wishes and just simply living (you get a point every in-game second). Maxing out skills will get you wishes offering a lot of points.
6. Ultimate Wish Complete a non-Lifetime Wish worth 7,500 Lifetime Happiness Points or more
- Just reach level 10 in a skill or your career, and you’ll probably get a wish worth at least 7,500 Lifetime Happiness Points prior to achieving it (reaching level 10).
Curator's Best Friend
Complete each of the relic collection Challenges.
This consists of five sub-challenges:
1. Lucky Dogs: Collect all four dog relics.
2. Twenty-Seven Lives: Collect all three cat relics.
3. Octo Avis: Collect all eight bird relics.
4. Stirling’s Unicorns: Collect all four unicorn relics.
5. The Whiskerton Plumbob: Collect the Whiskerton Plumbob relic
The locations of the relics are random.
Complete each of the dancing Challenges.
This consists of four sub-challenges:
1. Dance of the Dead Dance after becoming a ghost
Once you have unlocked the “Ghostify” karma power, complete enough wishes to use it on one of your Sims. Buy a stereo and turn it on. Now control one of your Sims that isn’t a ghost. Click on the Sim that is a ghost, and choose “Dance Together.”
2. Dancing with Death Dance with the reaper
3. Do the Robot Make a Sim-bot dance
Refer to the “No Fate But What We Make” on how to build a Sim-bot. Control the Sim-bot and turn on your stereo. Then click on the stereo again and choose “Dance.”
4. Move Your Body Become an expert dancer - practice, practice, practice!
Control your Sim, turn on the stereo, and choose to “Dance.” Just keep on dancing until the challenge unlocks. It will take a few in-game hours.
Note: This will not work if you dance with someone else.
Complete each of the exhibitionist Challenges.
You will need to have a romantic relationship with another Sim. Use friendly and romantic interactions until you are able to “WooHoo.”
This consists of six sub-challenges:
1. Can’t Wait Till Tomorrow WooHoo in the future
Purchase the Scraptronic Workbench and keep on inventing until you’re able to build a time machine. Place it on your lot and select “WooHoo with…” in the future.
2. Hot WooHoo in a hot tub
Purchase a hot tub and place it on your lot. Have them enter the hot tub. Then just select “WooHoo.”
3. Wake the Dead WooHoo in the Mausoleum
Visit the Mausoleum with both of your Sims, and once you’re inside, click the building and you’ll have the option to “WooHoo in the Mausoleum.”
4. WooHoo Backstage WooHoo in the Theatre
Visit the Theatre with your partner and once you are inside, click on the building and you’ll have the option to “WooHoo backstage.”
5. WooHoo in the House WooHoo in City Hall
Visit City Hall with your partner and once you are inside, click on the building and you’ll have the option to “WooHoo” inside.
6. WooHoo’ed WooHoo in the past
Purchase the Scraptronic Workbench and keep on inventing until you’re able to build a time machine. Place it on your lot and select “WooHoo with…” in the past.
Complete each of the explorer Challenges.
This consists of five sub-challenges:
1. Abandoned Mine Explore the Abandoned Mine
Open the Town Map, and locate the Abandoned Mine (located in the eastern part of the map). Select to explore it.
2. Beach Cave Explore the Beach Cave
Open the Town Map, and locate the Beach Cave (located in the northern part of the map). Control your dog, and select to explore it.
3. Lighthouse Explore the Lighthouse
Open the Town Map, and locate the Lighthouse (located in the northeastern part of the map). Choose to explore it.
4. Mausoleum Explore the Mausoleum
Open the Town Map, and locate the Mausoleum (located in the southeastern part of the map). Choose to explore it at night.
5. Lost Knowledge Find and read a book lost in the depths of Sugar Maple Coast.
Explore all the locations above until you find a book (it’s a random book). Select it from your inventory and read it.
Must Love Pets
Promise and complete a pet-related Lifetime Wish. Choose and complete one of these Lifetime Wishes with your Sim:
1. Pack Leader Have 10 pet best friends over your lifetime
Create a household consisting of one Sim (‘cat person’ and ‘friendly’ traits are recommended) and five cats. Perform ‘friendly’ interactions between the Sim and his/her cats. After a while, control the cat, and click on the Sim. You will have the option to make the Sim your best friend. If it doesn’t appear, then you just need to keep improving their relationship. Visit areas, like parks, and befriend five more cats.
2. Beast Master Own a dog with level 10 digging skill and a cat with level 10 hunting skill. Perform a trick exhibition with a dog you own
Create a household consisting of at least one Sim (‘cat person’ or ‘dog person’ trait; doesn’t matter which, nor is it required), a dog (‘digger’ trait), and a cat (‘hunter’ trait). Have your dog dig and your cat hunt until they reach level 10 in their respective skill. Having the ‘Quick Learner’ Lifetime Reward will help speed this up. Now teach the dog some tricks until you get the option, “Perform a trick exhibition.”
3. Pet Whisperer Train 20 pet traits by praising and scolding pets
Refer to “Good Fluffy!” and “Personality: I Haz It” trophy. Having five pets in your household will make this easier.
4. Pet Patriarch (or Matriarch) Raise a pet from birth to elder
Create a household consisting of at least a Sim and a dog or cat couple. Use romantic interactions between the pet couple until you can try for puppies/kittens. In order to try for puppies/kittens, you need to have a pet house. Once they are born, just raise them until they become elders. To speed the aging up, set the pet lifespan to very short (and then 'Options').