Acquire all Trophies.
Unlock all other Trophies and you can add this :plat: to your collection.
Savior of Asgard
Complete the game.
Complete the game on any difficulty setting to unlock this trophy.
Legend of Valhalla
Complete the game on Valhallan Difficulty (hardest).
To unlock Valhallan mode you must complete the game once on any difficulty. Once you have unlocked and successfully completed Valhallan mode, this trophy will unlock.
Complete all Feats in the game.
You must complete ALL of the feats in the game to unlock this trophy.
Each world has it's own set of feats which you can find on the correct Trophy requirement section.
Here are the the other feats...
1. Lightning Shield. 5/5
2. Charged Lightning Shield.
3. Thunder Breaker. 5/5
4. Charged Thunder Breaker.
5. Wind Sweep. 5/5
6. Charged Wind Sweep. 5/5
7. Mjolnir Smash. 5/5
8. Charged Mjolnir Smash 5/5
9. Overhand Throw. 5/5
10. Buzzsaw Throw. 5/5
11. Drill Throw. 5/5
12. Slam Throw. 5/5
13. Launchback Throw. 5/5
14. Meteor Throw. 5/5
15. Ground Pound. 5/5
16. Hammer Slam. 5/5
17. Mjolnir Rush. 5/5
18. Mjolnir Launch. 5/5
19. Mjolnir Drop. 5/5
20. Thunderclap. 5/5
21. Lanyard Swing. 5/5
22. Prone attack. 5/5
23. Lightning Strikes. 5/5
24. Lightning Storm. 5/5
25. Thunder Trench. 5/5
26. Earthquake. 5/5
27. Wind Blast. 5/5
28. Cyclone. 5/5
29. Heroic Recovery. 5/5
1. Shocking. 25/25
2. Electrocuting. 50/50
3. Obliterating. 100/100
4. Thundering. 25/25
5. Booming. 50/50
6. Deafening. 100/100
7. Gusting. 25/25
8. Blasting. 50/50
9. Howling. 100/100
10. Mjolnir's Reach.
11. Mjolnir's Wrath. 100/100
12. Mjolnir's Fury. 200/200
13. Superhuman. 25/25
14. Asgardian Might. 75/75
15. Belt of Strength. 150/150
16. Martial Training. 25/25
17. Godly Reflexes 50/50
18. Divine Skill. 75/75
19. Rune Charger. 100/100
20. Heavy Hitter. 50/50
The Mighty Thor
Acquire all Valor Upgrades.
Upgrade all of your Valor Upgrades to unlock this trophy.
Here is a list of them all...
(1) Thunder Power = Faultline, Earthshaker, Shockwave, Guided Trench & Aftershock.
(2) Wind Power = Wind Gust, Twister, Hurricane, Vortex & Wind Shield.
(3) Hammer Throw = Meteor Throw, Overhand Throw, Buzzsaw Throw, Re-Throw & Mjolnir Blast.
(4) General = Health Boost 1, Odinforce Boost 1, Health Boost 2, Odinforce Boost 2 & Odinforce Regeneration.
(5) Melee = Charged Thunder Breaker, Charged Lightning Shield, Charged Wind Sweep, Charged Mjolnir Smash & Stormlord.
(6) Lightning Power = Tempest Strikes, Stormfront, Shocking Strikes, Stormreach & Arc Lightning.
You should have more than enough Valor points to get all of these by your second playthrough.
Kill 4 or more enemies with a single melee attack.
Acquired an upgrade. MISSABLE TROPHY
Simply upgrade anything from the Valor menu on the pause screen by highlighting it and pressing
to unlock this trophy. You will be told to do this right after you acquire the Thunder Power in Asgard and afterwards you will be able to this anytime you want by hitting the
Unlock all costumes.
There are 4 costumes to unlock in this game. In order to unlock 1 Costume, you must find 2 Rune Circles There are 8 in total throughout the game!
Unlock all Lightning Colors.
There are 5 Lightning colours in the game. In order to unlock one of these you must find 2 Thunderbolt orbs to complete a set. There are 10 Thunderbolt orbs in total throughout the game.
Maximize Thor's Health.
For this trophy, you have to collect all of the Mjolnirs orbs throughout the game to permanently increase Thor's Health. In order to get one set, you have to find 5 Mjolnirs orbs. There are 25 in total.
Like Father, Like Son
Maximize Thor's Odinforce.
For this trophy, you have to collect all of the Valknut orbs throughout the game to permanently increase Thor's Odinforce. In order to get one set, you have to find 5 Valknut orbs. There are 25 in total.
If He Be Worthy
Defeat a giant enemy without taking any damage. MISSABLE TROPHY
You must defeat a Giant enemy without taking ANY
damage at all! I did this on Normal mode against the Frost Goliath on Asgard Besieged.
Here is an easy method I found useful myself... NOTE
This method will unlock
Step 1. As soon as you start to fight the Frost Goliath dash forward towards him and use the Lightning power by holding down
then grapple him as soon as you can with
now you will be on his chest. Press
three times (after each hit you will gain some health and Odinforce which you will need plenty of) then jump on to his arm, from there jump on his head and hit
to perform a heavy attack.
Step 2. After you have pressed
you will land back on the ground, use the Lightning attack by holding down
again as soon as so the Frost Goliath doesn't recover! You should be able to grapple him now and will be on his chest, hit
three times like before then jump on to one of his arms and hit
for the heavy attack again.
Step 3. Now do exactly the same as step 2 but make sure you jump on to the other arm!
Step 4. Now do exactly the same as as step 2 but by now you should've destroyed all of th Frost Goliath's armour so stay on his chest and keep hiting
after a few hits he will grab you and you will be on his chest and the
icon will appear! Keep hitting
and you will rip out the Jotun from his chest and
If He Be Worthy will be yours.
Set In Motion
This is a story related trophy and can't be missed. Complete Asgard, the first world and this trophy is yours.
Rage of Battle
Kill 10 Jotun Invaders within 30 seconds. MISSABLE TROPHY
Once you acquire the Lightning Storm in Asgard, hold down
and then release to unleash Lightning Storm on the Jotun Invaders. There is an orb nearby that will give you infinite Odinforce for a very short time, use this with the Lightning Storm about 2 times and this trophy is yours.
Rip the Jotun warrior out of the Frost Goliath's chest.
See If He Be Worthy
Complete all Feats in Asgard. MISSABLE TROPHY
You must complete all of the feats in Asgard for ths trophy to unlock. There are 9 in total..
(1) A Friend In Need
Save the Einherjar.
Preventing the Jotun from destroying Asgardian buildings.
(4) Giant Breaker
Stop the Jotun raid.
Find a way to Nilfheim.
(6) Grappler 10/10
Successfully grapple 10 different foes.
(7) Homeland Defense. 50/50
Destroy 50 Jotun invaders.
(8) Asgard Gatherer 4/4
Find 4 collectibles on Asgard.
(9) Asgard Collector 8/8
Find 8 collectibles on Asgard.
Here is a guide to locate all of the collectibles in the game
- When you use Power Surge for the 1st time and rescue Sif, there will be a Mjolnir orb on your right.
- When you do the Mjolnir leap for the 1st time, look behind you and grab the Valknut orb
- When you get the Wind Power make your way down the path and there will be a Thunderbolt orb.
- After you use Power Surge again you'll see a Mjolnir orb next to you.
- HARD MODE ONLY After you leave the room, after the save point, look to the left and pick up the Mjolnir orb
- After you learn the Thunder Power and destroy you enemies, break the green objects behind you to reveal a Valknut orb.
- HARD MODE ONLY Behind the horn in the next room, grab the Valknut orb
- After the cutscene and the guy leaves, behind you will be a Thunderbolt orb.
Asgard Collectibles Video Guide
Reap What You Sow
This is a story related trophy and can't be missed. Complete the second world for this trophy.
Quickly obliterate 30 Frost Giants during the first battle of Nilfheim. MISSABLE TROPHY
To unlock this Trophy you will have to Destroy 30 Frost Giants during the 1st battle on Nilfheim! Use your Lightning Power and some combos to get this done. Watch out for the bottom left side of the screen, it will tell you how many you have destroyed.
Some Ice balls will fall down from the sky and kill some of the Frost Giants, these will not count.
Here is a video to help you
Slayer Video Guide
Destroy the Jotun Ice Bridge.
This is a story related Trophy and can't be missed. You will come across the Jotun Ice Bridge on Nilfheim and you will have to destroy it to continue.
Open the Cave of Ages within 4 minutes. Missable Trophy
To unlock this Trophy you have to open the Cave of Ages within 4 minutes, Here is a quick and easy way to do this.
When you try to open the Cave of Ages with
Ymir will try to stop you and you'll start to fight. This is when the 4 minutes will start!
As soon as the fight starts he will start throwing Ice Balls at you, deflect them back at him and collect the blue runes to replenish your Odinforce magic. If it is full use your Lightning Storm on him as soon as you can. When you stop, block because he will attack you twice.
Now he will stop to rest and you should see a yellow point flashing, time to grapple him with
After you grab him you will be on his chest, now hit
Repeat 1, 2 & 3
until Ymir disappears and then go back to the Cave of Ages and try to open it again. Move out of the way as soon as you see Ymir's health return because he will start to attack again.
Reapeat all of this until you open the Cave of Ages. You should open the Cave of Ages after charging it with
twice. If you don't see the tips/hints
Complete all Feats in Nilfheim MISSABLE TROPHY
You mut complete all feats on Nilfheim to unlock this trophy. There are 20 in total...
Reached Ymir's Stronghold.
Reached Ymir's Throne Room!
Opened the Cave of Ages!
6. Frostfire 5/5
Extinguish 5 Frosstfire Clouds.
7. Jade Breaker 3/3
Destroy 3 Jade Accelerators within the Storm Spire.
8. Jade Smasher 4/4
Destroy 4 Jade Columns atop the Storm Spire.
9. Demolition 4/4
Destroyed all 4 ice pillars in Ymir's Throne Room.
10. Return Fire 5/5
Destroyed 5 Jade Turrets.
11. Hard Target 10/10
Destroyed 10 Jade Turrets.
Exit the cavern without being hit by the frigid winds.
Avoid being hit by Ymir's ice spike traps.
Reach the top of the Storm without falling.
Smash Ymir's face at his fortress entrance in under 20 seconds.
Prevented Ymir from reforming 3 times outside the Cave of Ages.
17. Unstoppable 5/5
Broke free from 5 freezing bonds.
18. Nilfheim Gatherer 5/5
Found 5 collectibles on Nilfheim.
19. Nilfheim Collector 10/10
Find 10 collectibles on Nilfheim.
20. Nilfheim Raider 15/15
Find 15 collectibles on Nilfheim.
Here is a little walkthrough for 14. Spiked (1)
After you use the first Mjolnir's Leap, go inside the cave and turn right, continue going forward and the water on the floor should turn to ice. On the right, jump on the grapple point on the wall and pull yourself up and wait for the 1st
set of spikes to pass!
Now, jump down and continue down the path, you'll see a small patch of thick ice on the floor, stand on it and wait for the 2nd
set of spikes to pass.
Continue to go forward and destroy the Jade Turret, then jump on to the grapple point on the wall. Wait for the Spikes to clear from the wall before jumping on to the next grapple point (where the Jade Turret used to be.) You have to time your jump so you don't get hit
Once you're on the last grapple point, jump up and you have completed this feat.
Here is a video to help you with the Spiked Feat
Spiked Feat Video Guide
Here is a guide to locate the collectibles in Nilfheim
- Go out of the cave when Loki leaves and turn left , climb up here to go up the wall and grab the Mjolnir orb
- After you kill the enemies in this area, break the green objects and use the Mjolnir leap to getthe Valknut orb
- After number 2. Go through the path and you will see lots of breakable green objects, hit the one on the ceiling and a Mjolnir orb will fall down
- When you get to the end o the room with the wind blowing in all directions, turn around and knock down the column. Climb up here to get the Mjolnir orb
- When you hear a voice (Ymir) say ''Feel my cold, Odinson'' look to your left and there will be a waterfall that has just turned into ice. Break it and collect your Thunderbolt orb
- After you use the Power Surge on Ymir's face, use the grapple point to jump up above. Now turn around and go back down to grab the Valknut orb
- After Loki leaves use the Mjolnir leap, go right and use the ledges on the side to make your way round to grab the Valknut orb Time your jumps here because Ymir is blowing wind and can knock you off. (You can do this after you destroy the Spire, there will be no wind and it will be easier.)
- HARD MODE ONLY After you use the Mjolnir leap go inside the cave and turn right. The floor should turn to ice, on the wall on the right use the grapple point and jump up here. Break the green objects to find a Valknut orb
- After you use the grapple point where the Jade Turret was destroyed, jump back down and smash the spikes to collect the Rune Circle You have to be quick though, because it call fall over the edge and you won't be able to get it unless you do another playthrough! Or use the hint tips/hints method.
- After you crush the Giant Goliath, 2 Jade Turrets appear. Destroy them then use the grapple points to collect to Valknut orb
- After the save point you will have to smash the ground to continue. Once you do, make your way down to the other side of the room and break the object by the door to stop the spikes. Don't go through the door! Turn around and go back, you will see the Thunderbolt orb
- In the Storm Spire, after you jump on to the device that blows air, go right and jump on the ice ledges (be careful, they go back into the wall but will pop back out in time) make your way up then use the grapple point to go on the last ice ledge and reb the Mjolnir orb
- On top of the Storm Spire, there will be 4 columns you have to charge with the Mjolnir using There will be a Valknut orb in one of them.
- HARD MODE ONLY This one is well hidden! After you watch the Storm Spire collapse you will fight Ymir's face, smash it and go back. Don't go into the cave by the save point drop down at the start of the bridge and grab the Mjolnir orb
- After you beat Ymir, you will be infront of a statue where you have to charge with the Mjolnir, but before you do.. go left and use the grapple point to grab the Mjolnir orb
Sins of the Father
This is a story related trophy and can't be missed. Complete the third world to unlock this trophy.
Complete River Barge area with Mire Giant at 40% Health or better. MISSABLE TROPHY
For this Trophy you need to complete River Barge area with the Mire Giant at 40% Health. You will be on the Barge for quite some time, but when you get off to destroy the mortars, that is when you will need to watch out for his health!
This can be complicated to do on your 1st playthrough, so I recommend going for it on your 2nd playthrough and use this method I found most useful...
Make your way up to the 1st mortar and immediately use Lightning Storm against the enemies, this should fill up your Power Surge meter. Hit
to use your Power Surge and destroy the 1st mortar!
Make your way to the 2nd mortar and do the exact same as Step 1
Make your way to the 3rd mortar, grab the blue orb, it will give you infinite Odinforce magic for a very short time! Repeat Step 1
Perform the Mjolnir leap then repeat Step 1
Do it that way and the Trophy is yours!
NOTE This method will NOT work on your 1st playthrough because you need to have a lot of Odinforce magic!
Spare a Mire Giant. MISSABLE TROPHY
Once you complete the River Barge area you will go on to a platform, as you continue to walk the Mire Giant (who you were using to pull your barge) will come after you. DON'T KILL HIM!
If you do you'll miss this trophy and have to do it on your next playthrough. There are two glowing red patterns on the ground, stand next to them and use your Mjolnir to activate by holding down the
button when told to do so. The Mire Giant will then go back into the River and this trophy will unlock.
Reflect 3 of the War Beast projectiles. MISSABLE TROPHY
You'll fight the War Beast just before you take on the boss of Vanaheim, Ulik.
For this Trophy, you will need to deflect 3 of the War Beast projectiles by hitting
just before they hit you.
If you fail, quit the game then choose continue and you'll be back to fight the War Beast again.
Complete all Feats in Vanaheim. MISSABLE TROPHY
To unlock this trophy you must complete all feats on Vanaheim. There are 20 in total..
1. Lost and found
Discovered where you are.
2. Power Up
Reactivated the Beacon and found the path to Frostgrinder.
Found a way to escape Vanaheim.
4. Ulik, Strongest of All?
5. Pod Breaker 10/10
Destroy 10 Spore Pods.
6. Pod Smasher 20/20
Destroy 20 Spore Pods.
7. Thrashvines 10/10
Destroy 10 Leechweeds.
8. Weedkiller 25/25
Destroy 25 Leechweeds.
9. River Runner 5/5
Destroy 5 enemy skiffs.
10. River Warrior 15/15
Destroy 15 enemy skiffs.
11. River Master 25/25
Destroy the Skraeling Fleet!
12. Explosive 20/20
Destroyed 20 Vamir Energy Cells.
13. High Explosive 40/40
Destroyed 40 Vamir Energy Cells.
14. Shellshocked 4/4
Destroyed 4 Vamir Energy Cells.
15. River King 90/90
Destroyed 90 enemies via Hammer Throw piloting while the barge.
16. Damn The Torpedoes! 10/10
Rammed your barge into 10 river obstacles.
17. Lore Master
Listened to the Vamir historical records.
18. Vanaheim Gatherer 5/5
Found 5 collectibles on Vanaheim.
19. Vanaheim Collector 10/10
Found 10 collectibles on Vanaheim
20. Vanaheim Raider 15/15
Found 15 collectibles on Vanaheim
Here is a guide to locate the collectibles in Vanaheim
- When you start in Vanaheim, turn around and grab the Valknut orb
- When you open the doors, you'll see a broken bridge. Go to your left and drop down, now turn right and you'll see a bush. Go behind the bush and grab the Mjolnir orb
- After you get number 2 go back up the broken bridge then you will have to use the Mjolnir leap to get past here Don't Turn left 1st and jump down to the ledge to pick up the Thunderbolt orb
- After you listen to that machine that speaks the foreign language, leave the room and you'll be in an open space. Hit next to the tree and use to knock down a spore pod and pick up the Mjolnir orb
- HARD MODE ONLY after the enemy drops bambs and runs away, climb up after him and jump down. Destroy the bad guys and look to your left over the ledge where you 1st came into this area, you should see a grapple point at the bottom.Jump down here to pick up the Valknut orb
- There will be an enemy, kill him and you'll see a Valknut orb you can't miss it. After it you will have to use the aimed throw to continue.
- For this one you must charge the 4 rune diagrams to open a door. #1 Will be in front of you. #2 Will be on the back wall after your 1st encounter with the Swamp Trolls. #3 Is on the far right. #4 Is on your far left behind some bushes. Once you have charged all rune diagrams, use the Mjolnir leap back to where the 1st rune diagram was and go to the door that has the 4 rune diagrams above it and it will open now with a Rune Circle
- After you have listen to the foreign language again, leave the room and you'll come across a long bridge. Jump down on the left side and continue going forward and you'll see the Valknut orb
- Once you get on the small boat go down the river and you will be ambushed by 2 Skraelings, get off the boat and on your left you will see an opening. Get off the boat and go in here, turn left and pick up the Mjolnir orb
- When Chapter 7 starts you'll fight some Skraelings and a Troll, Lightning Storm to bring down the Valknut orb from the tree that is on your left and you'll destroy the enemies too. If it doesn't drop use the Whirling Throw ( + ) to knock it down.
- After you use the Mjolnir leap and use the explosives to open the door, get back on the barge and you'll come to another set of doors. Aim for the blue object in the middle of the door and break it. A Mjolnir orb will come down the door and you can grab it when the door opens.
- 12. Once you destroy the 4 Mortars you will have to use a lift, then turn left and use to push down a tree. Get on the tree to grab the Valknut orb
- Once you defeat the Mire Giant you'll have to kill 2 Trolls then use the lift to go up. Get back on it and jump on the ledge behind the lift and walk round and you'll see a Thunderbolt orb
- This one is easy to see, before you break the floor to continue and (the blue lasers on the wall attack you) there will be a Mjolnir orb where the Skraelings were
- HARD MODE ONLY After the cutscene you'll listen to a historical record then you'll use a lift to proceed, turn around and pick up the Mjolnir orb
Through the Fire
This is a Story related trophy and is unmissable. Complete Muspelheim, the fourth world for this trophy.
Stop the Resonator Beams in the Smelting Room without getting hit by them.
To unlock this Trophy you must stop the Rasonator Beams in the Smelting Room without being hit by them. On Muspelheim there is a Smelting Room and you will know it when you see it because it has waves of Lightning bolts coming towards you. There are 8 things you have to destroy, on each wall there are 4. As you break them the Lightning bolts will start to move faster so time your jumps while using the Hammer Throw.
See the Tips if you fail on your 1st try.
Crash the Core Drill within 4 minutes of landing on it. MISSABLE TROPHY
To unlock this Trophy you must Crash the Core Drill within 4 minutes of landing on it, this can only be done on Muspelheim. When you pull down the 2 anchors you will then use a Mjolnir leap to land on the Core Drill, This is when the 4 minutes will start to count!!
Then you must charge the rune diagrams with
to open the door and fight off some Scorchers too. Once you have done this, you will fight another Giant. Defeat him and then use Power Surge to destroy the Core Drill and this Trophy will unlock if you done it under 4 minutes.
Into the Void!
Knock 30 enemies into abysses on Muspelheim. MISSABLE TROPHY!
This can only be done on Muspelheim. To knock 30 enemies into the Abyss... you can grapple the smaller enemies with
and throw them off the edge of whatever area you are in. You can also use your Hammer Throw against the flying enemies that throw Fireballs at you.
Don't worry if you don't get this trophy when you finish Muspelheim, the number of enemies you throw into the abyss is stacked and carrys on to your next playthrough. Do as many as you can on your 1st playthrough and you should get it on your 2nd playthrough when you return to Muspelheim.
Extinguish 10 Warlord flames with Wing Powers.
For this Trophy you must Extinguish 10 flames with the Wind power on Muspelheim. You can extinguish some flames that you see on the floor and on enemies too! You should be using Wind power on Muspelheim anyway because this power is stronger against the Flame enemies.
This is one of the feats on Muspelheim, so you can do this on your next Playthrough if you miss it the 1st time.
Complete all Feats in Muspelheim. MISSABLE TROPHY
To unlock this Tophy you must complete all Feats in Muspelheim. There are 20 in total...
(1) Scabrite Trail
Followed the trail of Scabrite to a Forge.
(2) Anchors Away
Found a way through the shield.
Entered the Forge.
(4) Pure Scabrite
Infused Mjolnir with Pure Scabrite.
(5) Home Again
Entered the Infernir Invasion Portal.
(6) Exterminator 100/100
Destroyed 100 Lava Plants.
(7) Extinguisher 200/200
Destroyed 200 Lava Plants.
(8) Geode Breaker 10/10
Destroyed 10 Infernir Geodes.
(9) Geode Smasher 20/20
Destroyed 20 Infernir Geodes.
(10) Geode Crusher 30/30
Destroyed 30 Infernir Geodes.
(11) Supply Lines15/15
Destroyed 15 Infernir Ore carriers.
(12) War Machine 30/30
Destroyed 30 Infernir Ore carriers.
(13) Power Outage 6/6
Destroyed 6 Infernir Ore carriers.
(14) Combustible 10/10
Extinguish 10 Incendiary Clouds.
(15) Incendiary 20/20
Extinguish 20 Incendiary Clouds.
Destroyed 4 Infernir Drills.
Destroyed 9 Infernir Drills.
(18) Muspelheim Gatherer 5/5
Found 5 Collectibles on Muspelheim.
(19) Muspelheim Collector 10/10
Found 10 collectibles on Muspelheim.
(20) Muspelheim Raider 15/15
Found 15 collectibles on Muspelheim.
Here is a guide to locate all of the collectibles in Muspelheim
- As soon as you defeat your 1st set of foes, the Scorchers. Use the hammer throw to destroy 2 of the Infrnir Ore carriers and a Mjolnir leap icon will appear, use it to pick up a Mjolnir orb
- When you open the door you will have to jump down to continue ang go straight across, you will see a Valknut orb
- As you proceed you will come across a small bridge that will break when you step on it, You'll have to jump to cross over but first jump down where you can see the ledge on the left to pick up the Thunderbolt orb
- Keep going and you will fight some more Scorchers. You should see some lava flowing down from the wall, smash the rock on top of the lava and a Rune Circle will come down the lava
- After Loki leaves, use the Mjolnir leap and open the door. Go through and look to your left, You'll see a Valknut orb Jump on the giant rock to pick it up
- After you use the Mjolnir leap there will be a cutscene, then you'll get attacked by lots of Flame Scorchers. Destroy them and the Infernil Ore carrier and a Mjolnir orb will fall down from the Infernil Ore carrier
- When you're at the part when you have to use the Mjolnir leap and destroy the drils, there will be a part where you are ambushed by lots of Scorchers, deafeat them and then destroy the Infernir Ore carriers that attack you next. After this, turn around go back using the Mjolnir leap and you'll see a tunnel and a grapple point here, go up and garb the Valknut orb
- After another Mjolnir leap you'll cross a path that will break and a save point, to the left ther are some incendiary clouds, use you wind powers to extinguish the clouds and grap the Mjolnir orb
- When Loki leaves you'll fight a few Flame Callers, then use the Mjolnir leap and defeat the bad guys. Now use the grapple point that is nearby and use hammer throw to destroy t Infernir Ore carrier and a Thunderbolt orb
- HARD MODE ONLY After number 9. Use the Mjolnir leap on the left, destroy the enemies and go to the left. Look down and you'll see a grapple point and a column, jump on the column then jump and dash to the other side and grab the Mjolnir orb
- After you survive the meteor swarm go right and you'll see some steps, (the steps will fall so be quick) use them to get the Valknutorb
- After you use the Mjolnir leap go left and cross the lava. look to the left and you'll see another Mjolnir leap icon, use it to grab the Mjolnir orb
- HARD MODE ONLY When you have destroyed the drill and after the cutscene you'll see a rune (that gives you Valor when you have charged it) on the right and on the left you'll see a ledge if you look down. Go down here to collect the Valknut orb
- After number 13 continue down the path and after Loki leaves Don't use the Mjolnir leap! Go to the left 1st to get the Mjolnir orb
- After you use the Mjolnir leap and defeat the bad guys, use Power Surge to break the door and go through it. To your left is a path you have to go but 1st a right to grab the Valknut orb (You can also get this after you defeat the boss when you escape Muspelheim)
On any difficulty, defeat Mangog the last boss for this Trophy! He is not too hard to defeat but can take off a lot of health on Valhallen mode so be careful.
Prevent the Scabrite Bomb from detonating without using any tap or charged Elemental Powers. MISSABLE TROPHY
For this Trophy to unlock you must not use any powers (Lightning, Thunder or Wind powers) on the part where you have to stop the Scabrite Bomb from exploding on Asgard Besieged.
The best way to do this is by not pressing
at all! The easiest way I found was to spam the Whirling Throw (
) and picking up the Infinite Odinforce orbs that the bigger enemies drop after you destroy them! Once they are all gone, destroy the Scabrite Bomb with
to throw it at the drill.
Complete the defense of Asgard with 75% Morale. MISSABLE TROPHY
This Trophy can only be done in Asgard Besieged. You have to keep the meter that appears on the left side of the screen at 75% or above by using the Mjolnir leap to go where the enemies are. Destroy the enemies that are trying to destroy Asgard to stop the meter from falling below 75%
This is very easy to do on easy mode but can be a pain on the other modes!
Here is a video to help you
Complete all Feats in Asgard Besieged. MISSABLE TROPHY
You mut complete all feats on Asgard Besieged to unlock this trophy. There are 12 in total...
(1) And Stay Out!
Shut the Gates of Asgard.
Found Sif and Heimdall.
(3) Siege Breaker
Broke the invasion of Asgard.
(5) Jade Crusher 4/4
Destroyed 4 Jade Accelerators.
(6) Defender 30/30
Destroyed 30 invaders from the Ramparts.
(7) Anti-Aircraft 20/20
Shoot down 20 Infernir Assault Drills.
(8) Rally Cry
Sounded the Gjallarhorn.
(9) Saviour 12/12
Saved 12 Einherjar.
Prevented the Gjallarhorn from being destroyed.
(11) Asgard Besieged Gatherer 5/5
Found 5 collectibles in Asgard Besieged.
(12) Asgard Besieged Collector 11/11
Found 11 collectibles in Asgard Besieged.
- After the cutsecene and Loki leaves, turn around an grab the Thunderbolt orb
- As soon as you land after using the Mjolnir leap, break the green objects on the left and a Mjolnir orb
- You'll be fighting some enemies now and you have to use Power Surge to destroy the red void, in this are there will be a Valknut orb that you can't miss
- After you talk to Sif, you'll be on a high building, turn right past the save point and you'll see a Mjolnir orb behind the center column
- After number 4 go to the other side and destroy the drill that will attack you and a Thunderbolt orb will fall down
- After you use Mjolnir leap and defeat the bad guys turn around and go right to grab the Rune Circle
- After destroying the drills with the big rock you threw at them, there will be a Valknut orb where the big rock was
- HARD MODE ONLY 1st Gjallarhorn ProtectionUse the Mjolnir leap on the left and there will be a Mjolnir orb on your left, you can't miss it
- HARD MODE ONLY 1st Gjallarhorn Protection Once you return here there will be a Valknut orb
- Defeat the Frost Goliath and then destroy the green objects to find a hidden Valknut orb
- After you destroy the last drill and prevent the Scabrite Bomb from exploding a Mjolnir orb will be here