+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Comments
    9
    Reputation
    0

    Officer Dick

    I can indeed confirm you CAN unlock Officer Dick as Tony Hawk, I just did it. As for the goals rumor I can't confirm as I had completed every goal prior to Marseille but I haven't played as anyone but Tony Hawk so it is possible.

  2. #2
    Resident Deadhead
    jenkem_addict88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tulsa Ok, -6 GMT
    Comments
    445
    Reputation
    26

    defiantly unlocked dick after 100% france. i still had cash icons to go on venice and the school when i unlocked him.
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

    Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

  3. #3
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Comments
    3,310
    Reputation
    119

    Same as above, I had goals left on every single level but completed Marseille to 100% and unlocked Officer Dick, so it appears you only need to 100% Marseille for him.

    Great guide though

  4. #4
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Comments
    3,310
    Reputation
    119

    Sorry to double post, but there is also a small but helpful glitch for the Ain't 'fraid of no ghosts trophy.

    After the last red pellet I landed the manual but ran out of balance and bailed. I got up and got the last few green pellets in a new manual and still got the trophy, effectively meaning you can get this in 2 combo's (not sure if location matters, but as I said I bailed on the last set of greens).

    Hope this helps people who are having difficulties.

  5. #5
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Comments
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Sorry to double post, but there is also a small but helpful glitch for the Ain't 'fraid of no ghosts trophy.

    After the last red pellet I landed the manual but ran out of balance and bailed. I got up and got the last few green pellets in a new manual and still got the trophy, effectively meaning you can get this in 2 combo's (not sure if location matters, but as I said I bailed on the last set of greens).

    Hope this helps people who are having difficulties.
    I can comfirm this does work as it happened to me. I dropped my manual before the last two pellets and started another manual for them and got the trophy




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  6. #6
    Lvl 3 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tripoli, Libya
    Comments
    109
    Reputation
    0

    I 100%'d all the level on career mode with Tony Hawk and I didn't unlock Office Dick, I had to do a quick run with Rodney Mullen to unlock it, I didn't 100% any of the level this time, only Marseille.

  7. #7
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    18
    Reputation
    2

    I'm having trouble with having to nosebluntslide 3 tables in marseille, I looked at some YouTube videos, but it's still not helping, I'm using Chris Cole, with maxed stats... Any ideas?

  8. #8
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Comments
    1,813
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Blabelz View Post
    I'm having trouble with having to nosebluntslide 3 tables in marseille, I looked at some YouTube videos, but it's still not helping, I'm using Chris Cole, with maxed stats... Any ideas?
    You have to press UP,UP, sometimes it doesnt work but you should have enough time to get it




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  9. #9
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    18
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    You have to press UP,UP, sometimes it doesnt work but you should have enough time to get it
    I always end up doing a nose grind, I get like one nosebluntslide every few games, it's frustrating as hell


    Edit: never mind, I got it, I just mashed the up button
    Last edited by Blabelz; 09-03-2012 at 01:45 PM.

  10. #10
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    chicago
    Comments
    10
    Reputation
    0

    I just finished every goal as tony hawk and purchased every upgrade stat and have 100% career with him and didn't unlock officer dick sadly enough so I don't know how others were able to.


Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO