+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    eternalunderdog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The kennel
    Comments
    1,194
    Reputation
    65

    I'd like to request to do a guide for Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS4). I realize there is a listing for the guide in the Trophy Guide list but when clicked it redirects back to the list again and there doesn't seem to be a trace of a guide on the site.
    If I'm completely mistaken and the guide is buried here and the link is just broken I'll withdraw my request.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

    The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

    Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

  2. #2
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Comments
    757
    Reputation
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    I'd like to request to do a guide for Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS4). I realize there is a listing for the guide in the Trophy Guide list but when clicked it redirects back to the list again and there doesn't seem to be a trace of a guide on the site.
    If I'm completely mistaken and the guide is buried here and the link is just broken I'll withdraw my request.
    Approved. I'm gonna make it right now.


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  3. #3
    She Got Me Up All Night
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Comments
    2,687
    Reputation
    378

    Can I get Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth DLC Release Date Leaks - IGN releasing July 15th for Premium members.

  4. #4
    DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!
    ooga's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Comments
    1,220
    Reputation
    86

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Can I get Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth DLC Release Date Leaks - IGN releasing July 15th for Premium members.
    Sure sure.

    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.


    Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw


  5. #5
    News Team
    Vettes's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the Chatbox
    Comments
    1,922
    Reputation
    168

    I see we don't have a guide for Wolfenstein: The New Order yet... After earning the plat, I'd like to take a shot at it .

    Toggle Spoiler




  6. #6
    She Got Me Up All Night
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Comments
    2,687
    Reputation
    378

    Sure thing give me a moment to set it up please.

  7. #7
    ★ Extra Astronomical ★
    Pancake Model's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Morphogenetic Field
    Comments
    1,936
    Reputation
    225

    Calling the guide for Muramasa Rebirth: A Spirited Seven Nights' Haunting which releases today 7/15/14.

    Muramasa Rebirth’s Third DLC, A Spirited Seven Nights’ Haunting, Available Now ‹ Hardcore Gamer

  8. #8
    She Got Me Up All Night
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Comments
    2,687
    Reputation
    378

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Calling the guide for Muramasa Rebirth: A Spirited Seven Nights' Haunting which releases today 7/15/14.

    Muramasa Rebirth€™s Third DLC, A Spirited Seven Nights€™ Haunting, Available Now € Hardcore Gamer

    Trophy lists became available finally so I'll set this up for you sir. Just give me a little bit of time please.

  9. #9
    Editor in Chief - Editorials
    Faust's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Comments
    1,087
    Reputation
    280

    Calling the trophy guide for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Character & Sim Mission DLC Pack, which released a thousand years ago.

  10. #10
    Trophy Guide Kitten
    Compalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    1,144
    Reputation
    191

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Calling the trophy guide for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Character & Sim Mission DLC Pack, which released a thousand years ago.
    I guessssssssssssssssssssss
    K? Thanks


Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO