+ Reply to Page
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    R.I.P Ellie
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Comments
    1,062
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    If this is not made today then I will set it up tomorrow for ya
    Yeah no worries I don't wanna annoy Compa and have her chasing me round the site

  2. #22
    Its plugged into the wall
    gyrocop's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Dumb Puns
    Comments
    1,451
    Reputation
    107

    *sigh*... well this is embarrassing.

    Due to exam projects and the like, I haven't properly started the guide I was supposed to do. I was wondering if anyone was against a three day extension? Thanks.




    Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

    Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

  3. #23
    Platmate Editor in Chief
    DaveyHasselhoff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Platboy Mansion
    Comments
    1,528
    Reputation
    203

    Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    *sigh*... well this is embarrassing.

    Due to exam projects and the like, I haven't properly started the guide I was supposed to do. I was wondering if anyone was against a three day extension? Thanks.
    No problem home slice, let me know if you need longer

  4. #24
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    blitz1423's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Comments
    145
    Reputation
    0

    Can i call the trophy guide for J Stars Victory Vs please It was released 22nd March I believe

    Toggle Spoiler



    Thanks You D1mech For My Epic Sig And Bladia For My Epic Avatar

  5. #25
    Chaos will follow
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Comments
    3,477
    Reputation
    413

    Quote Originally Posted by blitz1423 View Post
    Can i call the trophy guide for J Stars Victory Vs please It was released 22nd March I believe
    Approved but being that the game is Japanese, I'll have to translate the trophies. If they are wrong, please feel free to correct them. I'll set it up shortly.

  6. #26
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    blitz1423's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Comments
    145
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    Approved but being that the game is Japanese, I'll have to translate the trophies. If they are wrong, please feel free to correct them. I'll set it up shortly.
    Ok Thanks

    Toggle Spoiler



    Thanks You D1mech For My Epic Sig And Bladia For My Epic Avatar


Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO