To The Heroes Among Us
Unlocked when the player finds the hidden Extra Life 2012 Logo.
Above the Gentlemen's club, there is a side room. To get to it you activate the illuminated phonograph in the street. Shadow phase into the wall and climb up till you get to the luminary. From here, jump down behind the gate and head up the stairs where you will reach an opened door. Go and turn left and interact with the machine that is highlighted by the wall. After doing so, the trophy will pop.
Video by Powerpyx
A Carousel Of Broken Dreams
Unlocked when the player completes Act I.
This will unlock after you reach the balcony in the Excelsior hotel only after the cutscene.
A New Dimension
Unlocked when the player shifts for the first time.
In the beginning of the game, you will need to follow Didi out of her room through her window. Once outside, you will learn how to shift with
. The first time you shift into the shadows, the trophy will pop.
The Cyclops' Bottle
Unlocked when the player finds the Cyclops' bottle in the Carousel area.
During the Carousel area, you have to get to the top of the building to untangle the balloon. Right as you get to the top and it prompts to untangle the balloon, look on one of the tables to find the bottle. Interact with the bottle to pick it up.
Video by Powerpyx
Unlocks when the player completes the game.
Just get to the end of the game and let the credits start.
Unlocked when the player discovers all collectibles in Act II.
There are only 6 collectibles in this level. Remember, the Luminaries are not considered part of the collectibles. Each collectible is found throughout ACT 2. As you are exploring, make sure to check everywhere.
- Picture of Johnny: When you are back in Didi's room, there is a small table with a lamp on it, Pick up the picture.
- Eviction notice: Downstairs on the table in the notice. When you first interact with it, it will go into a cutscene. When the cutscene is over, turn around and pick it up off the table.
- Letter from Kat to child services: There is another table inside the house, not far from the kitchen table. The collectible is on it.
- Picture of Johnny's family: Within the circus tent, go behind the curtain and collect the collectible.
- Pirate ship note: As soon as you enter into this attraction, look left on the lamp post to see the collectible.
- Pirate ship maintenance book: You will see this out in the opened in the last section of the Pirate attraction. You must pick this up before you get with Didi and leave the attraction.
Video by Powerpyx
Unlocked when the player repairs the three attractions. Attraction 1:
To complete the Pirate Ship, you must first get Didi across to the boat. To do this, take the wooden box on the left side and place it in front of the light on the right side to cast a shadow on the wall. Shadow phase into the wall and jump to the ledge and interact with the switch. Next you have to open the door. Take the block that is visible and place it on the switch on the floor. Next, phase onto the wall on the right and press
to get past the glass. Inside, move the wheel over and go back out. Use the shadow of the wheel turning to get to the upper platform to get the next block. Drop the block down and jump down. Take the block and head to the right again and phase into the shadows with block in hand. Place the block on the switch inside. Head back down to the previous area where you had to raise the bridge. Grab the block and carry it up. Put it down next to the wall with the shadow and head to the room to move the wheel. Once the wheel is moving, go pick the block up and phase into the shadow with the block. Ride the wheel around until you are over by the upper platform and place the block on the switch. In the next area, after you took the boat down, head up the ramp and activate the switch to make one ball go down and fire the cannon. Use the shadow of the tentacle on the far wall across from where you released the first cannon ball. Shadow phase into the wall and ride up and dash over to where the first cannon ball blew through the wall. Go behind the wall for the second cannon ball but before you pick it up go to the other side of the little room and open the door. Pick up the cannon ball and Shadow phase into the wall and go across the wire. Go back to where you placed the first cannon ball and in the shadow, place the cannon ball under the claw. Use the switch to make the claw pick up the cannon back and drop it down. Remember, this is all done in shadow form. Go back to the boat now and take it to the next area. Interact with the switch and then head down to the bottom and pick up the cannon ball down there. Bring the cannon ball up to the top and place it in the cannon and fire. Once completed, head downstairs to open the door. Follow Didi through the hallways and pull the lever at the same time with her to complete the pirate ship.
First you must use two luminaries to start the Carousel. You now how to look for the lowest point and Shadow phase into the wall on the horses. Work your way up in the Shadows where Did will help you to the next level. Now you can jump to the top of the Carousel and interact with the bulb. Jump back to the platform and work you way to the top of the roofs. Next you will have to untangle the balloon.
To complete the Shadow Theater, you must Shadow phase into the wall after you have put on the princess hat. Now you play as the Princess in the play. You must save the Knight 3 times in three different scenarios. Defeat the Troll, the Spider and the Dragon.
- Troll: When you get to the Troll, stand on the stump and right before he slams his club down, jump off so that he gets stuck. Once he is stuck, jump over him and jump to the ground behind him. Get ready to jump when he goes to slam the club into the tree. Once he slams the club into the tree, hurry up and jump over him before the tree falls.
- Spider: When you get to the spider, go up to one side and jump in the web. Press a few times till the web breaks. Do this to the other side as well to make the boulder fall. Go over to the web the Knight is stuck in and do the same thing to release him.
- Dragon: Jump over the rocks that the Knight is hanging over. Get close to the dragon and then jump over the rocks again so that his flames burn the ropes holding the Knight. Do this three times to release the Knight.
How'd You Get In?
Unlocked when the player completes the Workshop.
You will need to first start the Amazing Solar Machine by using 2 luminaries. Pick up the cannon ball and shadow phase into the wall and go up the the balcony above. Go into the room and go to the left where you hit a broken staircase. Jump up and go to the top where you will need to place the ball where you can interact. Go back down and shadow phase to the next balcony.
Watch the cutscene to see what you need to do after. Go and locate the cart to interact with and move it clockwise up close to the moving gears. This will allow you to use the stairs and walk up to shadow phase. Use the broken gear tooth and shadow phase to the other side of the moving gears. Now use the Solar Machine reset button and you will end up on the ground floor. Now head over to the room with the man sweeping and shadow phase on his back and make your way to the balcony. Go to the next room and go up the stairs and through the doors where you will be facing the Solar Machine. Shadow phase to the left and go over to the clock opening and go down. Go to the back and wait for the cutscene.
Unlocked after the player gets their second luminary.
Luminaries are found in each level in different spots. You do not need to collect them for the collectible trophies, but you will need a few of them for certain access points in the game.
In ACT 1 there are a total of 10 Luminaries.
In ACT 2 there are a total of 15 Luminaries.
In ACT 3 there are a total of 4 Luminaries.
During ACT 1, you should be able to obtain this trophy. The first Luminary is right in your path, so you can not miss it as you are running through. For the second Luminary, you will need to first collect your second collectible of the Act. After you have found it, turn around to see the spinning wheel shadow on the wall. Phase into the wall with
and make your way up the tire and over to the balcony where the Luminary is.
Just Like Harry
Unlocked when the player makes it over the crocodiles on their first attempt in the Shadow Theater.
As you are in the Shadow Theater, you come across an area where there are some crocodile heads you have to jump on. Jump across them when their mouth are closed. Do it in one go and the trophy is yours.
Let There Be Light
Unlocked when the player completes the Lighthouse.
To get inside the Lighthouse, you need to Shadow Phase through the glass door first. Go over to the switch on the wall and interact with it to turn on the spotlight. Move the spotlight over to the wall where the box is. Jump over to the box and Shadow Phase into the wall with the box, drop it, and head back over to the spotlight. Use the spotlight to carefully carry the box over but not go over the holes in the wall or the box will fall. Position the light back to the light above you and go pick the box up. Place the box on the pressure plate and go up the stairs that just came down. Wait for the light to come over to you and Shadow Phase into the wall. Go to the next platform and pick up the box. Wait again for the light to come to you and Shadow Phase into the wall with the box and go to the next platform. Drop the box on the next platform. Climb up the stairs and you will reach a switch on the wall. Interact with the switch and it will lower a machine that lowers the other catwalk. Head up the stairs and interact with the switch and quickly go up the ramp. Jump from each light on the wall while in Shadow Phase and get to the platform on the other side. Walk outside and go to your left and jump down until you get to the box. Move the box and put it down next to the wall on the other side. Walk through the door and turn on the light and go back to the spotlight outside. Now use
to focus the spotlight and move the box (make sure you Shadow phase the box into the wall) up. Put the spotlight now on the light ball in the corner and jump up to the box. Use the light again to lift the box up and move it over. Pick up the box and place it on the pressure plate. If done right, the spotlight should have cast a shadow to make some pipes on the wall. Jump to the pipes and Shadow phase. You will need to dash through the beams and head to the ramp. Once on the ramp you will hit several shadow jumps that will require you to jump and zig zag upwards. Keep climbing up each shadow that pops up. At the top, keep walking until the wall falls over and the walk over it. Jump over the bridge until you reach the top. Interact with the controls at the edge of the roof and move the spotlight over to the stage.
No Backpack Bird Needed
Unlocked when the player jumps into the treasure chest in the Pirate Ride.
During the Pirate Ship attraction that you need to repair, you will take a small boat ride down some tracks. When the boat comes to a stop, get out and turn around. Walk up the ramp on the right and turn. Look over the railing to see the treasure chest. When it is OPENED, jump over the railing and into the opened treasure chest.
Video by Powerpyx
Not That Kind Of Game!
Unlocked when the player tries to enter the “XXX” door.
By Connoisseur Gentlemen's club and Ghost Note cafe seating there is a gate that Didi opens for you. Look around for the building with the sign 24n Dirty 24n. The door to the club is under the 24n to the right side. Basically just jump around in front of the door until the trophy pops. This can be either before or after the cutscene with the Ghost Note.
Video by Powerpyx
Now That's Thinking With Shadows
Unlocked when the player clears the Void Jump on their first attempt.
The void jump is over in front of the Cinema. You will find it while bringing the movie reel to the cinema. It's a bit tricky to do.
Shadow phase into the first billboard with
. Go across and jump BEFORE you even phase out then quickly phase back in to get to the other billboard. Go all the way over to the edge.
HINT - Do this BEFORE you go for My God, It's Full of Stars
. If you go for the My God trophy, you will need to use the restart from last save trophy to get the My God trophy as well as this one.
My God, It's Full Of Stars!
Unlocked when the player falls into the void on the way to the Cinema.
See Now That's Thinking with the Shadows
Just fall off the edge.
Unlocked when the player leaves the Cabaret.
After the final cutscene in the Cabaret, you will leave through the door and this trophy will pop. Make sure you have obtained all the collectibles before this point first, although there is chapter select.
Unlocked after the player discovers all collectibles in Act I.
There are 10 collectibles in this level. Remember, the Luminaries are not considered part of the collectibles. Each collectible is found throughout ACT 1. As you are exploring, make sure to check everywhere. These are all in order.
- Didi's Drawing: right at the beginning, there is a coat rack and right next to it is a small chair with a little doll in it.
- Kat Knight poster: When you have found the first luminary, head down the stairs and look for the poster on the wall to the right.
- Newspaper Article: After you found the previous collectible, go down the road some and go to the right side. There should be a lighted sign and on the table is the collectible.
- Department of child services notice: Before you start to eavesdrop on Kat, there is a table next to some pictures on the wall with the collectible.
- Check from Johnny Fenris to Kat Knight: As you are following Johnny, before you leave the building, go look behind the stairs for a small room.
- World's Fair poster: When you get inside Le Pont, enter through the back and on the table is the collectible.
- Newspaper article: You need to move the movie projector so that it will cast a shadow on the wall. Jump to the second floor and go outside. Follow the landing around until you find the luminary. Keep going until you are inside the building in the office. You will see the reels on the desk but ignore them for now and head over to see the collectible on a coffee table.
- Cinema note: Found right in front of the ticket booth.
- Prison Release: Once inside the theater, position the the boards to make it so you can get up to the second floor. On a small table sits the collectible.
- Carmine's debt book: After the one cutscene inside the Excelsior Hotel, look in the hallway. On a small table to the left is the collectible.
Video by Powerpyx
The Family Life
Unlocked when the player examines Didi's family pictures.
In the beginning of ACT 2, when you are in Didi's house again, walk out of her bedroom. On the wall there will be pictures on the wall. Go over to the picture of Didi's mom and dad and interact with it.
DO NOT SKIP THE CUTSCENE.
After the cutscene the trophy will pop.
This Circus Is A Disaster!
Unlocked when the player goes through the circus tent toward the attractions.
Once you leave the big tent to head out to the attractions this trophy will pop.
You Broke My Finger!
Unlocked when the player leaves the Cinema.
After you interact with the projector in the Cinema, there will be a cutscene. After the cutscene has finished, the trophy will pop.
Unlocked when the player discovers all collectibles in Act III.
There are 10 collectibles in this level. Remember, the Luminaries are not considered part of the collectibles. Each collectible is found throughout ACT 3. As you are exploring, make sure to check everywhere. These are listed in order you will find them BUT not in the order they appear when you hit
- Science picture 1: After you have climbed up the janitors shadow, go into the next room and look on the wall.
- Science picture 2: After you have used the ball to help you make your way across the shadow of the drums and cymbals, you will enter a room. In this room the collectible is down the stairs behind some glass exhibits to the left.
- Newspaper article: You will reenter a room from before that has a big circle like doorway. In this room is a bunch of moving gears. Drop down in the room and go to the left.
- Lecture by Dr. William James: Inside the light house, once you have lowered the 3rd set on stairs you will be in a room with 2 collectibles, this one is on the left.
- Picture of a girls shadow: In the Light House, you have to place 2 boxes on pressure plates, next to mechanism that interacts with third catwalk and cut scene the collectible sits.
- Newspaper Article: After you lowered the clock face, make your way through the opening and look on the floor.
- Picture depicting the shadow dimensions: In the room with the switch, pull the switch and make you way across the shadows on the wall. You will end up on the ledge with the collectible right there.
- Science picture 3: Head up the stairs from the collectible above and go around and this will be on the left.
- Picture depicting skeleton: Same as above only to the right.
- Picture of Vincenzo and Dawn: After collecting the previous collectibles, activate the light to make the gears show up on the wall. Use the gears to get to the upper ledge where you will find the collectible.
Video by Powerpyx