Score an Aerial Goal
To score an Aerial Goal, your shot needs to be made above a certain height threshold - what exactly that threshold is, however, remains somewhat nebulous. While I suppose it's possible to reach the necessary height using a rocket jump (aiming your thrusters downward and boosting upwards), the easiest way to get this goes something like this:
- Start an Exhibition Match. 1v1. No bots. Any Arena.
- Once the match has started, pick any team - it doesn't matter which.
- You should spawn in with the goal mouth directly in front of you. If not, score a goal to reset your spawn location.
- Drive and boost at full speed into the ball. This will cause it to hit the wall just above the goal mouth and bounce back towards you.
- As the ball sails through the air towards the goal, jump up into the air and continue boosting forward with the aim of knocking the ball into the goal off of the ricochet - a sort of Rocket League self-alley-oop.
If done correctly, you will receive bonuses for first touch, shot on goal, aerial hit, and an aerial goal.
Check out the following video to see it being done:
It is also possible to boost this in a 1v1 match using two controllers, by playing Online with a friend, or by switching teams mid-match. Dribble the ball down the pitch towards the goal, then boost it up the wall and jump out and hit it. If done correctly, you will receive a bonus for performing an Aerial Hit. Once you've achieved an Aerial Hit, have your opponent (whether it's your friend or your other controller) score an own goal off of your hit. If you're switching teams, wait until you've achieved an Aerial Hit, then change and score an own-goal.
the ball must go in the goal off your hit, or off your opponent (an own goal), otherwise it will only be counted as an assist.
To see this method in action, check out the video below:
Win a 4v4 game
This doesn't really require any explanation, but I've got a blank space here so I might as well just restate it: win a 4 versus 4 match. You can do this Online, or Offline in an Exhibition Match with bots; it doesn't matter which.
For tips on playing Rocket League, see the main Rocket League Trophy Guide
Play a game on Utopia Coliseum
Simply play a match on the new arena, Utopia Coliseum. If you don't want to wait for it to show up in the Online map rotation, start an offline match with bots and select it specifically.