+ Reply to Page
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Comments
    3,989
    Reputation
    174

    This game's MP stat tracking is glitched to holy hell. XP progress wiped, and half of the online ribbons I got were also wiped. Here's the kicker: Got all the ribbons again, but NO trophy . Rebellion MUST patch this up so that things are stabilized and sorted. And this is on the PS3 version, not sure about the PS4 version, although its highly likely.




  2. #2
    R.I.P Ellie
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Comments
    1,244
    Reputation
    226

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    This game's MP stat tracking is glitched to holy hell. XP progress wiped, and half of the online ribbons I got were also wiped. Here's the kicker: Got all the ribbons again, but NO trophy . Rebellion MUST patch this up so that things are stabilized and sorted. And this is on the PS3 version, not sure about the PS4 version, although its highly likely.
    I had no problem on PS4 with the multiplayer. Occasionally took half a year to find a match, but that was it. I did all online trophies in a Private Room

  3. #3
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Comments
    3,989
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    I had no problem on PS4 with the multiplayer. Occasionally took half a year to find a match, but that was it. I did all online trophies in a Private Room
    lol I did do them all in a private match except the tagger ribbon. Oh well.




  4. #4
    O_o
    ERICVOLTAGE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    970
    Reputation
    273

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    lol I did do them all in a private match except the tagger ribbon. Oh well.
    Told ya' to wait, man. S'all there is to do for now.

  5. #5
    PRO Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Comments
    59
    Reputation
    1

    I had weeks problems with this game. the finally put a patch out yesterday that fixed the mp. Now i hope they put a update out for the sp and we could play

  6. #6
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Comments
    5
    Reputation
    0

    I've been having issues with single player campaign trophies (havent even touched multiplayer yet). My trophy for obtaining 1/2 the war diaries glitched even though I'm currently at 38/60. This is some BS!!

  7. #7
    O_o
    ERICVOLTAGE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    970
    Reputation
    273

    Quote Originally Posted by nismo1219 View Post
    I've been having issues with single player campaign trophies (havent even touched multiplayer yet). My trophy for obtaining 1/2 the war diaries glitched even though I'm currently at 38/60. This is some BS!!
    Updated the guide with a blanket statement concerning the glitched trophies, as the situation seems to be worsening before anything is getting fixed;

    Glitched Trophies: Yes; All collectible and percentage related trophies can be affected.
    What a shame.

  8. #8
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Comments
    5
    Reputation
    0

    Yeah, this is definately frustrating. Last night I finished the campaign and have ALL the collectibles but NONE of the collectible trophies every popped. Nothing for all war diaries, nothing for all long shots, nothing for all weapon upgrades, nothing for all sniper nests, etc. but yet my mission stats says I have everything for every mission and 100% game completion.

    I hope they fix this soon and i REALLY hope it'll automatically correct everything when they do instead of forcing everyone to redo it all again.

  9. #9
    O_o
    ERICVOLTAGE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Comments
    970
    Reputation
    273

    Quote Originally Posted by nismo1219 View Post
    Yeah, this is definately frustrating. Last night I finished the campaign and have ALL the collectibles but NONE of the collectible trophies every popped. Nothing for all war diaries, nothing for all long shots, nothing for all weapon upgrades, nothing for all sniper nests, etc. but yet my mission stats says I have everything for every mission and 100% game completion.

    I hope they fix this soon and i REALLY hope it'll automatically correct everything when they do instead of forcing everyone to redo it all again.
    Big single-player patch is up, and I've been putting it to the test. Everything I find will be posted in the new Glitched Trophies & Fixes section of the guide.

    If anyone finds any other fixes or any information that might help anyone concerning glitched trophies, please send it to me via private message.

  10. #10
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Comments
    27
    Reputation
    2

    For the `Though the looking glass` trophy, another easy way to get it is to play the last checkpoint on siwa oasis where u have to eliminate the enemy snipers.
    I killed the 1st sniper and then kept killing the 2nd sniper and reloading the last save to unlock the trophy, enemy is already marked as well to make it easier.
    Just make sure to reload save as soon as you have killed him or it will autosave the game.
    Last edited by leenewbe; 08-15-2014 at 04:31 PM.


Tags for this Page

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions
  • You may not create new articles
  • You may edit articles
  • You may not protect articles
  • You may not post comments
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your comments


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Wiki" powered by VaultWiki v3.0.20 PL 1.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO