Rating Assistance needed

This is a discussion on Rating Assistance needed within the SingStar forum, part of the S; I hope I dont piss off any mod for this, but Im creating this thread to request help in the ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Rating Assistance needed

I hope I dont piss off any mod for this, but Im creating this thread to request help in the Singstar game. Im currently boosting my views so I can get to 8000 along with a friend but the 1000 ratings of 4 or 5 stars is a tricky trophy to get. I figure asking the community for help will get a better result then posting in the boosting thread, thats a ghost town over there.

Heres what I was thinking, Singstar Digital is free to download. I imagine plenty of people here took advantage and downloaded, or could still download it right now I would only need each person to view one of my sweetly awesome videos and give it a 5 Star rating, thats it. Im easy to find, im the big ass dude with a beard singing like a f-ing idiot, but loving it lol. You could either add me as a friend or search for a song performance of mine by songs ( I think this is possible) Ive done Shaggys Boombastic.

Anyways, once again, for those that can take the time to help me get one view closer to the platinum Id greatly appreciate it and I fever working on getting that plat, send me a message to return the favor. Thanks

Death is Awaiting....

I would definitely help you, but I don't have + or the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Thanks for the thought, atleast my plea didnt land on deaf ears thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I will help you out. I am looking for those trophies as well.

Going there now infact.

Lee