Games list wipe

This is a discussion on Games list wipe within the Site Help, Feedback & Bugs forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; I just updated my trophy card BG and got multiple errors, which appear to have wiped my games list. It's ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Games list wipe

I just updated my trophy card BG and got multiple errors, which appear to have wiped my games list. It's still showing all my trophies, however it's showing no games...

Here's an image of the three errors that appear.

I've tested with multiple cards and the errors seem to effect all of them while changing the bg. The bg on said cards does however, change.

EDIT: Just updated my trophies (i wasn't able too earlier because of a previous update) and my games list has returned to normal.

Administrator

Relinking your PSN ID to the site fixes any bugs like this (games list disappearing), for future reference.
    I had a threesome last night, there were a couple of no shows but I still had a good time!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
    Relinking your PSN ID to the site fixes any bugs like this (games list disappearing), for future reference.
    I'm having the same problem and got the same error message after searching through one of my friends trophies, all games deleted but the trophies are still there. not sure how to "relink me PSN ID to the site" I went to the dashboard and hit change next to me PSN ID and did that a couple times but still no games.

EDIT- used this http://www.ps3trophies.com/helpus.php and it worked
    Last edited by AJAX1904; 09-15-2012 at 01:40 PM.