Trophy Count on Card #8 is Misaligned

This is a discussion on Trophy Count on Card #8 is Misaligned within the Site Help, Feedback & Bugs forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; See this blown-up version of the image for an example: You'll notice that the "4" is a little too far ...

PRO Member

Trophy Count on Card #8 is Misaligned

See this blown-up version of the image for an example:

You'll notice that the "4" is a little too far to the right, or not italicized enough, and doesn't align correctly with the number slot behind it. The "7" appears to be aligned correctly, but the "1" after it is way too far to the left and doesn't align with the slots at all, which makes the "3" extremely misaligned as well. To be honest, I had to check my stats because I wasn't sure if the "1" was supposed to be another "7" that just got cut off.

Can the counts here get aligned correctly on top of the slots behind them?

子連れ狼

Not to act like a jerk, but its TC #10 you must be talking bout?

Looks OK to me IMO!

ADMlNlSTRATOR

It's a static background with the trophy values imposed on top. Some alignment errors are to be expected...sharp eye though.

Banned

You don't even have to blow up my card to see the alignment issue with the gold trophies. Meh. Pretty small detail to be worrying about, if you ask me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Not to act like a jerk, but its TC #10 you must be talking bout?
    I went with the number that was in the embed URL for the trophy card since there weren't actually any numbers anywhere.

---

As far as it being minor, being from a more graphical background it looks very silly having an outline in the background and not following it. If the numbers aren't going to be aligned correctly with the lines behind it, then the lines really shouldn't be there. Like I said, I really thought there was a rendering glitch and the "1" was actually a "7" that got cut off because of the way the text was aligned. I'd consider that a pretty serious issue.