Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Trophy Marathon Competition: Scoreboard

This is a discussion on Trophy Marathon Competition: Scoreboard within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Great work as usual man...

Crocodile Hunter

Great work as usual man

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Great work as usual man
    Excactly this. Nice one.

Resident Deadhead

damn, maybe i should really stop slacking lol. im just trying to save SOME easy games for the team comp coming up. dont want to be the weak link there...still hopefully ill have a few more plats by the next update

great stage again diddle, your really turning it around.

also, can we get a total point tally next update maybe?
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by jenkem_addict88 View Post
    damn, maybe i should really stop slacking lol. im just trying to save SOME easy games for the team comp coming up. dont want to be the weak link there...still hopefully ill have a few more plats by the next update

great stage again diddle, your really turning it around.

also, can we get a total point tally next update maybe?
    I think I can pull that off. Now that some of the people who were 'injured' got some life in them, the overall board has changed quite a bit. It makes sense to update it.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 5 - Silver

As always fantastic work, I'm pretty happy how I've gone so far but I still got a lot more to give yet!
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Resident Deadhead

so, badwolf was on psn last night, and i messaged him saying asking what was up, and he said he was out of town on business, and had just gotten back. so hopefully we'll have an official scoreboard update coming soon....
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by jenkem_addict88 View Post
    so, badwolf was on psn last night, and i messaged him saying asking what was up, and he said he was out of town on business, and had just gotten back. so hopefully we'll have an official scoreboard update coming soon....
    Thats great to hear. WHEW! Saves me a little bit of work. I can focus on not being a part of the immigrant staff Skip and Max keep talking about. LOL

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.

Legend...Nuff Said

Spring League Marathon Stage 14 Commentary

Stage fourteen comes to a close with the buzzer, here in the Tokyo Dome. I’m your host with the most, Skip Williams, and with me as always the man, the myth, the legend, the doctor of trophinomics, Max Platinum. Another round, another two weeks of the extremely dedicated facing off to prove who has the most stamina left in the tank. Max, who is the special guest we have tonight?

Skip, I’d like to introduce everyone to Saikou Hakkin. Fans of the network will have seen him in our new program, Review Reviews, but he is not only just a review reviewer, but also a former pro for the Japanese national team.

Thanks Skip and Max, it’s a pleasure to be on the show.

To all the fans at home and viewers tuning in, tonight’s show will be different than all the others. Tonight we will have the Maximum Face-off. Max has been getting a little bored with me giving him leading questions for the past seven months so we brought in a ringer to debate him on the biggest topics in the marathon.

But first let us break down the scores. We have a long overdue update of the overall scoreboard. There have been a few major changes through the middle of the pack that will add some spice and intrigue going into the next few stages.

Jenkem 61665
    Frost 50910
    DJ 45240
    Diddle 43050
    Jeankarlo 34455
    Lasombra 27270
    Brenden 26775
    AC 23685
    Weapon 20040
    Icebrand 19305
    Lil Jay 17895
    Kelstar 17670
    Damage 17535
    Jakintosh 16275
    GPete 12465
    Heaven 12450
    Wolf 12060
    Patang 6135
    Faction 5100
    Everlaztin 3945
    Sniper 2940

Brenden has been in good form and has overtaken AC for seventh place, trailing less than 500 points from Lasombra. Eleventh to fourteenth place is also continuing to be a log jam with four players having 1000 points between them. Lil Jay will of course be the biggest mover on the leaderboard, catapulting from obscurity to knocking on the door of the top ten. With the middle of the pack keeping things very tight, fans will be in for a nail biter of a time.

Now it’s time to reveal this stage’s top ten, and the golden controller winner, brought to you by Phoenix Energy Drinks, for when you need that rebirth.

Lil Jay 56%
    Brenden 25%
    Jenkem 24%
    Lasombra 22%
    Jeankarlo 20%
    Diddle 17%
    Damage 15%
    Weapon 14%
    Icebrand 12%
    GPete 7%
    DJ 7%
    Heaven 7%

Lil Jay throws up another huge stage, gaining his second golden controller in as many weeks. Lasombra, the biggest surprise, posts another top five finish giving him more leverage in the rookie of the year voting. GPete and Heaven are continuing to show some decent form after getting some tips from Max, trying to either live up to the help or prove their criticism wrong. DJ also takes a bit of a nap, allowing Diddle to catch up to him and close the gap to a very narrow 2000 points in the overall standings. Will their rivalry ever end?

Saikou, since this is your first time on the show we’ll start things off with you. The top five have been set since the very early stages, with the exception of Lasombra breaking into fifth place for one stage. Do you think the gap is too wide this late in the tournament for anyone to dethrone one of them?

Max is on the record talking about stamina, heart, steel, and a bunch of other creative words. I think it was a fluke Lasombra made it into the top five that week, and it was the worst thing that could have happened. A sleeping giant was woken up when that happened. DJ, Diddle, and Jeankarlo all have been upping their numbers stage to stage after that breakout performance, but who else has been upping theirs as well? Lasombra blew a tire, AC is staying consistent but non-relevant, and a peep here or there from LilJay and Brenden are not anything to write home about when half of the tournament they have done nothing, and sometimes even literally nothing.

It will happen at some point. Will it be permanent? I don’t know. I don’t have a crystal ball to tell that future, but I do have some stats. Brenden, as reported earlier tonight, is almost overtaking Lasombra. LilJay, once as dusty as the St. Mary’s library, has gotten a new shine and went from the bottom few places to eleventh place in two stages. As Saikou pointed out I do preach stamina, heart, and steel because that is what the difference between the top five contenders have and what the others need more of. Lasombra was the best shot for a while but with his new duties working for the station that is unlikely to happy. Brenden and LilJay, based off of recent form are the best bets to overthrow Jeankarlo for fifth place. But let’s remember one other thing. Jeankarlo is known for taking a stage off. It’s happened before and it could happen again.

The marathon format is a completely different format than the brackets. This is a long-term event, whereas the brackets are faster with a lot more pop to each round. Max, with so many injuries and competitors burning out in the marathon format, do you expect the next marathon tournament hosted will see a downturn in participation?

Marathons are the most grueling kind of tournaments in gaming. Even physical marathons don’t have massive attendances compared to other types of formats. I think it all depends on how hardcore the teams become. In my prime there were few marathon tournaments because the top players needed to be at their best and not mentally burnt out from the strain of grinding. These days with the new format rules, allowing points from non-marathon events to be eligible for marathon events, that burden is eased. Again, it all depends on how hardcore teams want to push their players. Some of the pros are naturals at marathons, who can multitask multiple events. Others though lack the stamina or mentality to multitask, and prefer sticking to one event without having to worry about others. The more established teams will still send some of their aces and rookies to represent, but until the format gets more active coverage, I’d say the participation will remain the same.

It will only go up, Skip, only up. Max said the magic word, eligibility. Players and teams have nothing to lose by entering in marathons because points transfer over. It is essentially a free event. With all due respect Max, I think you are coddling the current generation of gamer a bit too much. If a marathon is a free event, then they don’t need to worry about how they place. Anyone can put their name on the roster and then go make their bread and butter at other events. I expect the attendance at the next marathon event to double by the time the current one is over with. There is just something exciting about seeing someone, trailing by a long distance, make a sprint, and see if he can make an impact.

The tournament has been running for seven months, and with twenty-one of the top pro team’s aces and rookies taking part it has been an eventful tournament to date. What was your biggest moment in the entire event?

Skip, I’m normally a positive guy, but for once I am going to focus on the negative. My biggest moment is right now, and the shameful sight of the rookies. Seven months into the event and the Rising Stars bracket is a ghost town. Five of the brightest new stars from five different teams tried to make a name for themselves in the event, and sadly Skip and Saikou, they did so for the wrong reasons. Lasombra is currently in sixth place followed by Wolf ranking at seventeenth as if he fell down a mountain, and closely followed by Patang in eighteenth, Faction in nineteenth, and Sniper in dead last twenty-first. Rookies are rookies, but they are so far behind the pack it is not making them or their teams look good. Patang, Wolf and Lasombra had a very exciting face-off early into the competition but now Lasombra is able to coast on fumes to a title, in what was supposed to be the most competitive bracket.

I’m going to turn a negative into a positive and give the top five citadel the Official Saikou Seal of Approval. This is not a two week or one month sprint. This has been a psychotic seven month gamefest that could last another seven months. Simple fact, except for one stage, the top five has remained the same since NGN started coverage for the event. That is eight events where the top five spots were filled by the same people. It is a dynasty, and while boring to some, I think should be fully recognized for a great achievement in form. How long they will last, different people will debate that until the tournament is over with. I think the form will go a lot longer, but I may not be back on the show in time to give them props later, if someone is dethroned.

It was good to have our special guest, Review Review’s Saikou Hakkin here to debate Max. Will we see other guests do a cameo? You will have to wait and see. As always, for Max Platinum, I am Skip Williams, saying good night and good gaming, live from the Tokyo Dome. Stay tuned for a rerun of the 2005 Season of Champions, where a younger Max Platinum faced off against a baby faced Saikou Hakkin.

L

Resident Deadhead

good job again bro

PRO Member

I don't know about anyone else but I've had a ton of fun in this competition.
    Lasombra's commentary is excellent and keeps things interesting. BadWolf deserves a ton of credit for setting this up.
    I'm still amazed that I finished second (although a very distant one) in my bracket, especially with a run-down PS3 for much of the competition and heavyweights like Jenkem as competition. It should be interesting to see if Jenkem can maintain this big of an overall lead.
    Me, I'd be happy with a top ten finish myself, given the caliber of this competition. We'll see.

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

Indie Game Developer

I've been in a personal battle for my 3000th trophy for the last two weeks. I want the WipEout 2048 platinum to be my 3000th trophy, so I've been tackling the slow grind on the online multiplayer, with no room for any trophies that aren't from WipEout. I've got exactly 7 left in WipEout, and I'm at 2993. Hopefully, once I finish this, I'll be able to come back into this comp by breaking level 20 with some more ratchet and AC3. Anyhow, I second Icebrand, this tourney has been so much fun, hopefully I can pull into a top 10 finish while balancing my schoolwork, but it has been a pleasure competing against all of you
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Legend...Nuff Said

Spring League Marathon Stage 15 Commentary

It is the end of stage fifteen and the crowd is electric here in the Tokyo Dome. Iím your host with the most, Skip Williams, with our resident doctor of trophinomics Max Platinum. This is our eleventh update and can you believe we are still going strong? This originally started as the Spring Marathon and now it is already fall. These athletes must be feeling the wear and tear from over seven months of competition.

Seven months down and maybe another seven to go. We have finished off two brackets and we still have two brackets left. We called it over a month ago that the Rising Stars bracket was signed, sealed, and delivered to Lasombra and that has not changed. He has actually stepped up his game even more while the others have been left in torpor. The Yakuza bracket is another matter entirely. Diddle and Jenkem are catching up to DJ, but DJ is still in control. Itíll be a tight race between the three to the finish.

The top ten this week see our third multiple golden trophy winner, and the Icy one himself getting closer and closer to his first. Letís check it out.

Jeankarlo 56%
    Icebrand 27%
    LilJay 23%
    Lasombra 19%
    Jenkem 16%
    AC 16%
    Diddle 16%
    Damage 9%
    DJ 9%
    Brenden 7%
    Kelstar 7%

We had a huge road jam of multiple athletes tied on percentages. The entire top ten showed some movement compared to last week. Icebrand leapfrogs everyone into a nice second place spot, Jeankarlo throws up a huge uppercut to take first, and AC gets himself back on the board. Lasombra, Jenkem, and LilJay keep their spots in the top five.

Last time we were on the air we had an update of the overall scores, so this was a statement week for many people. There are a lot of tight races in the leaderboard and some of these guys made impact statements. Lasombra was dangerously close to losing his sixth place ranking but a strong stage from him, and a very weak stage from Brenden gave him breathing room as long as he does not stop. Kelstar and Damage were literally neck and neck, and even in the top ten this week it is still the same. I would not be surprised if they were actually tied if our studio crew was not still on strike and could give us a reliable update.

This being our eleventh episode for this tournament we are keeping things fresh by introducing another new segment. It is time to hit the books and go back to school in Mr. Platinumís Grade School. Max did a lot of research and film study, all five minutes of it, to give every athlete a grade based on their performance so far in the competition. We are going to break down each person group-by-group, and as always we start with the rookies.

Patang: He was the early leader of the Rising Stars bracket but eventually let the lead slip. Losing the lead would not have been a problem if he got it back, but once it was taken he never put up a fight to get it back. He is not last on the leaderboards but being third out of five in a rookie bracket is not good. Grade C (75): Looked good early but never lived up to the billing.

BadWolf: Every good competition needs a rivalry and he was one half of a brilliant early run with Lasombra. Both tried to outgun each other for first place, and while he never got it first he did taste it, if only briefly. However his performance in the second half of the competition has his team wondering if he is ready for the bigs or if he should be put down.
    Grade B- (82): Rivalries make events, it is too bad his flickered out too soon.

Lasombra: Currently the only rookie to crack the top five, as well as being the bracket leader. His rivalry with BadWolf had the message boards lit up and our hotlines on fire, but his duelling skills were too good and he put down his rival with one shot. Always consistent in the bi-weekly top ten, itíll be a matter of stamina, and not skill that cements his final ranking.
    Grade A (95): Rivalries, consistency, and the only rookie to make the veterans look out-of-date.

Faction: Another rookie with a lot of hype that failed to live up to it. He has shown more life in the second half than the first, but eaking out points here and there wonít get him a contract with the first team. Granted, he is doing better than one vet in the competition, but his team is not happy.
    Grade D+ (68): Not being last place and out-eaking one vet is all that is saving him.

MapleSniper: The sniper has been in the brush way too long to pick his shot. He has been blipping on the radar the entire competition and is in dead last. The truth hurts, and the truth is this was his one shot to impress as a rookie and he missed the shot. Maybe next tournament, if a team picks up his contract on the cheap.
    Grade F (55): Last place hurts, but he never had far to fall.

Rising Stars Bracket: The rookie bracket should have been a showcase of the hotshots wanting to make their mark, but overall it turned into a sad state for their teams. A good rivalry and one impressive player is all that manages to keep this bracket away from one of the worst brackets in the history of marathons.
    Overall Grade C (75): Could be one of the weakest rookie outputs in tournament history, if not for one glimmering star.

Frost: Second place on the leaderboard for as long as anyone can remember, and having what could be considered a legendary rivalry with Jenkem, who was not even in his bracket. He outshone his own group from the start, but thanks to the rivalry he kept things exciting and fresh. He disappeared completely once he won his bracket, and sadly that took some shine off his overall.
    Grade A (95): His disappearing act kept him from an A+, but that should not diminish what he accomplished.

Damage: Quiet and dangerous, the long time vet put himself into a position to win his bracket. His numbers have been consistent and impressive, but the only miscalculation he had was he ran into Frost on his epic run. He showed he could still throwdown with the big boys, and put up more fight in a hopeless bracket than the rookies did.
    Grade B+ (88): Consistent and reliable. His only downside was he got stuck in Frostís bracket.

Everlaztin: He came into the competition with some credibility from being on a tournament winning team, but his gameplay in this competition has been the worst of anyone. Yes, Sniper is technically in last place but he is a rookie. Rookies still have an upside. Everlaztin was already established, so being the only competitor to be ranked worst than the rookies means trouble in his team.
    Grade F- (52): The rookies are doing better than him, and everyone else is better than the rookies.

Heaven: Inconsistent but relevant. He gave some pressure to Damage by not pulling a disappearing act, but he had the problem of throwing up goose eggs between good scores. He still has upside if his team were to put him in a less intense format, so donít expect to see him get axed. Heíll just get rebranded.
    Grade B- (82): Showed signs of life, but never put the fear in his rivals.

Phoenix Bracket: Like the Rising Stars, this is a bracket caught between two worlds. One athlete simply ran away with it without anyone giving any real competition. The one saving grace that makes it better than the rookies is, while the rookies became irrelevant, they still put up points. Scouts will notice that and not hold an epic run against them.
    Overall Grade C+ (79.25): One man brought their overall down, so donít let the grade fool you. Take him out and they gave the fans their moneyís worth.

Icebrand: The Ice King is known for some mind games, and he threw out a puzzler that would leave the Riddler wondering what the answer is. He was largely ineffective when his bracket was still active, but once his bracket was finished his nitro kicked in. Maybe he is the Arsenal of the tournament, not able to put up the numbers when it matters but when the pressure is off he shines. Either way his recent, consistent run helped boost his grade.
    Grade B (85): A strong second half push is putting him in top ten contention.

Jenkem: This is the easiest grade in the whole tournament. Every week he has been consistent, and holds a stranglehold over first place that even if he were to just stop completely no one would have the time to catch up. His rivalry with Frost made the tournament exciting, and he handled all the mind games his bracketmates could throw at him.
    Grade A+ (98): First place, bracket winner, and could be multiple bracket winner. Nuff Said.

LilJay: The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide of the competition, he did zero during almost the entire tournament until the past month, where he gave himself a top ten spot. The scary thing is what if he didnít go awol the other six months? Would Jenkem and Frost have had as easy a ride? Still, six months of tumble weeds is too much, even for two straight golden controllers to make up for.
    Grade C+ (78): Six months of awol took away from what looks like a great run.

Jakintosh: Another psyche-out specialist, he has had his ups and downs through the whole tournament. How much of his trash talking took away from the shine of his performance is up to his fans and haters, but he has had an impact on the event. Two PSN levels is nothing to sneeze at, and if not for Jenkem, he would have made it a thrilling four-man race for the title.
    Grade B (85): Consistency, trash talking, and overall making the event fun for the fans.

Weapon: Another consistent gamer, and that is how you make your bones in this league. Currently in the top ten, he is not giving up his spot easily. The exact opposite of Jakintosh, he just lets his gameplay speak for him and it has been showing. No bumps in the road for him means his team has been happy with his performance.
    Grade B+ (88): A non-bumpy, consistent game plan that has him in the top ten.

Brenden: The mouth of Australia only rivals the Jakman when it comes to throwing out the trash. Early on in the event he hid under the radar, but the past couple months he has been improving his game and is proving to be more than just talk. Right now he is starting a rivalry with Lasombra over sixth place that if it stays consistent will give him for credibility for a new team contract.
    Grade A- (92): Late-bloomer, but has kicked it into overdrive to make up for a slow start.

AC: He and Kelstar had the most hype out of all the competitors because they won the May Cup as this was going on. A permanent placeholder in the top ten, AC could be short for ĎAlways Consistentí as he doesnít let anything slip up. He might have lost seventh place to Brenden, but he is keeping it close. Always bet on consistency. Expect to see him make a run at a three way rivalry between himself, Brenden, and Lasombra.
    Grade A- (92): Consistency is key, and never count a champion out.

Kelstar: The Captain of the Aussie Bastards, along with AC, won the May Cup. The sad thing is this event is proving him to be a knockout specialist, and not a marathon man. He hovered around tenth place early on thanks to the May Cup, but with the rise of many others he has simply not kept pace. Donít count him out to squeak out tenth, but his slow form is going to make it difficult.
    Grade B- (82): The only thing keeping him close to the top ten is the people under him donít want to make a run.

GPete: He got called out by me in Maximum Points, and to his credit he stepped up his game. Has he been a bust? It depends on how you look at things. The first half he put up hardly any points, but the second half he turned it around. Points for making some kind of comeback instead of folding like a plastic chair.
    Grade C (75): A second-half comeback got him some bonus points. Willpower canít be taught.

Destiny Omega Bracket: Jenkem put up an epic performance that may put him in the hall of fame. His competitors kept things interesting, and made it exciting for the fans. Take Jenkem away and this whole bracket would have been neck and neck like a Kentucky Derby race. A few under-performers should not take away from the shine of this group of gaming gladiators.
    Overall Grade B (86.1): A couple of individuals with high expectations decided to save their best for the second half which is the only negative keeping it from a solid A.

DJ: The Disc-Jockey of Ding! has been a fixture in the bi-weekly top five since the beginning. Only recently has a little fatigue crept up with him, but when it has been a duel since the event first began, can he be blamed for getting tired? He is on course to win the bracket, as predicted by the pundits, but going into the final third weíll see if his stamina holds.
    Grade A (95): Consistent, exciting, and bringing flair every week. You canít argue with success.

Diddle: The Belgium Waffle has been neck and neck with his rival DJ through the entire competition. What was once a two level lead by DJ, at one point, has been reduced to just over one. He has shown an iron will that was vindicated by winning two golden controllers. Win or lose the bracket, he has made his team proud and earned a new contract.
    Grade A (95): Two golden controllers donít lie. He made a two-man race exciting to watch.

Yakuza Bracket: This bracket only had two people to start with so it could have been exciting, mediocre, or horrible. Thankfully DJ and Diddle made this a bracket to remember. Arguing with a third and fourth place stranglehold is like arguing with a cobra. The cobra doesnít care; itíll just keep on sinking the fangs deeper until you just give up.
    Overall Grade A (95): The only way it could have been better is if Jenkem was with them from the start.

Jeankarlo: The man, the myth, the hall of famer that is Jeankarlo has put up solid numbers throughout the entire competition. He got complacent through the halfway point, but losing his top five spot to Lasombra woke up the sleeping dragon. Not part of a team, but in on his own dime, any team would be stupid not to pick up his contract once the event is over with.
    Grade A- (92): A couple lulls from stage to stage takes away from his shine slightly.

Tournament Overall Grade B- (83.28): The tournament has been exciting, and nothing can take away that claim. However, some competitors either never lived up to their hype or couldnít handle the increased spotlight, making some brackets unexciting and predicable. If there were more consistency from some players, and better finishes from others, the event could have gone down as a classic on NGN. It will now take a strong finish for it to make the A grade.

Thank you Max, for the in-depth grading of the event and players. That is all the time we have this week on the program. Join us next time to see if the shifting top ten finally takes a break and some players cement their placing in the top. For Max Platinum, as always I am Skip Williams saying good night and good gaming, live from the Tokyo Dome.

L

Crocodile Hunter

Nice man, always a great read

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 5 - Silver

Slow couple of weeks from me, been playing a lot of sport games got 4-5 new games its time to pick it back up! Great read as always.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Indie Game Developer

Haha great commentary Lasombra, and I'm still cranking away at trophy #3000. I'm getting close (4 more trophies!), and I just bought a ton of stuff yesterday to dive into as soon as I get there, so hopefully I'll be back in that top 10 next update
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Great as usuall Lasombra. Borderlands 2 is taking most off my time now, awesome game.

I love football season!

Another wonderful commentary from Lasombra! I surprised I was granted a "C" for my efforts, but now that I'm done with high school football season, I'll hopefully have some more time to dedicate to the ol' PS3!

iCard by pittsteeler36

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by patangashty View Post
    Another wonderful commentary from Lasombra! I surprised I was granted a "C" for my efforts, but now that I'm done with high school football season, I'll hopefully have some more time to dedicate to the ol' PS3!
    An early lead gave you some credit, and also the time you were most active was when Wolf and I were gunning at you, from what I remember. Also it is the 'rookies' bracket so the grading curve is easier compared to higher up the chain. It was the theme I went with.

L

I love football season!

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    An early lead gave you some credit, and also the time you were most active was when Wolf and I were gunning at you, from what I remember. Also it is the 'rookies' bracket so the grading curve is easier compared to higher up the chain. It was the theme I went with.
    No worries, my friend. Thanks for all you've done in support of this competition!

iCard by pittsteeler36

PRO Member

Fun commentary again, Lasombra! It feels good to be graded out at a B (85) and it feels good to rack up the points right now!
    As anyone who knows me knows, my PS3 was starting to fail around late March and although it never YLOD'd on me, it was rough to send good games back to Gamefly due to "overheat crashes". I finally replaced my PS3 in June and, like a basketball player with new shoes, I'm ready to rock!
    I still can't believe I finished second on this stage! It feels good to still be in the running for a top ten finish and I'm eager to see how this ends!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast