Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Trophy Marathon Competition: Scoreboard

This is a discussion on Trophy Marathon Competition: Scoreboard within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Badwolf, as in the PM you sent, yes i live near your new house. What we had to do was ...

Crocodile Hunter

Badwolf, as in the PM you sent, yes i live near your new house. What we had to do was buy a whole new telstra line and get it installed to get internet, which is only ADSL 1, cant get any higher.

If you have to do that then it will set you back around $500-600 unfortunatly.

I posted it public in case you see this first

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 3 - Bronze

So is this comp dead in the water. Perhaps we should all just post our current %'s etc. Thoughts?

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Kelstar View Post
    So is this comp dead in the water. Perhaps we should all just post our current %'s etc. Thoughts?
    Its updated monthly. There are still 2 weeks to go for the next update.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Resident Deadhead

the site auto syncs your trophies now so we can tell where we all are at. kinda. hopefully badwolf gets his internet situation fixed so we can get regular updates
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by jenkem_addict88 View Post
    the site auto syncs your trophies now so we can tell where we all are at. kinda. hopefully badwolf gets his internet situation fixed so we can get regular updates
    I think for me the updates help keep me focused and motivated since I get to see how much my opponent moved up, and if he is slipping or speeding up.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.

Resident Deadhead

dont get me wrong i would love updates too so i could have a better idea of whats going on, but like i said were just gonna have to wait until badwolf gets hs interner problem figured out
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Resident Deadhead

thought i would bump this ad see if i could figure out whats going on.....the longer we have no update the more i think badwolf succumbed to super aids or something

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

badwolf hasnt signed on in 3 weeks. can someone else take over this list please?

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Resident Deadhead

someone could, but hes the only one whos going to buy the PSN cards lol.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

someone could, but hes the only one whos going to buy the PSN cards lol.
    that sucks. maybe we can get submerge use the extra donation money to fund this

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    badwolf hasnt signed on in 3 weeks. can someone else take over this list please?
    Speaking from experience, I know where he moved too and i dntexpect to see him for another 2-3 weeks unfortunatly. the internet is really really bad here and he will prob have to pay to get it installed into his home

Sig by Apokolypz

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Speaking from experience, I know where he moved too and i dntexpect to see him for another 2-3 weeks unfortunatly. the internet is really really bad here and he will prob have to pay to get it installed into his home
    Why is the internet so bad in your country?

I'd hate to see this comp die out, especially since I'm almost overtaking 1st place in my bracket.

L

Resident Deadhead

i dont know exactly where he moved to, but i could see that there would be ALOT of places in Australia where you would have to pay to put in your own line.

As far as it dying out...badwolf seemed pretty serious about the whole deal, talking about auditing entire acounts to check on cheaters. And he let us know in advance that this was going to happen. I just seems like its alot bigger a mess than he thought it was going to be.

Indie Game Developer

Holy crap, Jenkem, you're taking this damn seriously. Level 21? I thought I was moving through level 18 pretty fast, but holy shit. Where are you getting the time/games to get all these trophies?

This is darn impressive.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Legend...Nuff Said

i dont know exactly where he moved to, but i could see that there would be ALOT of places in Australia where you would have to pay to put in your own line.

As far as it dying out...badwolf seemed pretty serious about the whole deal, talking about auditing entire acounts to check on cheaters. And he let us know in advance that this was going to happen. I just seems like its alot bigger a mess than he thought it was going to be.
    Yeah, I'm not worried that he's going to disappear completely, just worried my bracket competition will take it easy. I won't complain if they do, but it means less motivation to grind out games ASAP. I've probably gotten 3000 points since the last update.

L

Resident Deadhead

haha i have 2 games at a time out from gamefly, (which i started for the comp) and i have played the butt fucking worst shit ever since it has started. to man a few game i have platted......

man vs wild
    ncis
    ben 10 racing
    heavy fire afganistan
    kung fu panda 2
    saw
    dreamworks superstar kars

God there was a bunch more too that i cant remember at the moment. *marijuana effects the memory*
    Check my trophy card to see the other haha

Also, being a plus member netted me alot of trophies too. i joined right before the contest, so all the stuff they give to first time members helped alot

Crocodile Hunter

we cant all be number 1 in the world for your internet Lasombra

Sig by Apokolypz

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

haha i have 2 games at a time out from gamefly, (which i started for the comp) and i have played the butt fucking worst shit ever since it has started. to man a few game i have platted......

man vs wild
    ncis
    ben 10 racing
    heavy fire afganistan
    kung fu panda 2
    saw

God there was a bunch more too that i cant remember at the moment. *marijuana effects the memory*

Also, being a plus member netted me alot of trophies too. i joined right before the contest, so all the stuff they give to first time members helped alot
    damn. thank God you aint in my bracket lol

PRO Member

Would you look at that! PS Vita trophies are now showing up on the site

Scoreboard updated with the addition of a "Previous" column to make it easier to track how you are doing against everyone else. Apologies to Maplesniper for accidentally deleting him from the scoreboard when I originally added the column.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Its updated monthly. There are still 2 weeks to go for the next update.
    Actually, the update is suppose to be fortnightly (every 2 weeks). Moving house meant relocating my internet & phone service which took a couple of weeks. Thankfully I'm not stuck with a super slow dial-up connection or over priced wireless connection.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    Ye of little faith :p

man vs wild
    ncis
    ben 10 racing
    heavy fire afganistan
    kung fu panda 2
    saw

Holly crap! At the rate jenkem_addict88 is going he'll soon be overtaking DJ_Keyser & Diddle666 on their quest to reach Level 30. Looking at that list of games, you'd need to be stoned to play those games.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf2142 View Post
    Would you look at that! PS Vita trophies are now showing up on the site

Scoreboard updated with the addition of a "Previous" column to make it easier to track how you are doing against everyone else. Apologies to Maplesniper for accidentally deleting him from the scoreboard when I originally added the column.

Actually, the update is suppose to be fortnightly (every 2 weeks). Moving house meant relocating my internet & phone service which took a couple of weeks. Thankfully I'm not stuck with a super slow dial-up connection or over priced wireless connection.

Ye of little faith :p

Holly crap! At the rate jenkem_addict88 is going he'll soon be overtaking DJ_Keyser & Diddle666 on their quest to reach Level 30. Looking at that list of games, you'd need to be stoned to play those games.
    A big welcome back to the big bad wolf. Now there is peace in the galaxy...wait, wolves bring peace?

L

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast