Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Trophy Marathon Competition: Scoreboard

This is a discussion on Trophy Marathon Competition: Scoreboard within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Trophy Marathon Competion Scoreboard PSN ID Target Lvl Score Level Position Previous patangashty 17 153 47 7 3 4875 12-67% ...

PRO Member

Trophy Marathon Competition: Scoreboard

Trophy Marathon Competion Scoreboard

PSN ID Target Lvl Score Level Position Previous
    patangashty 17 153 47 7 3 4875 12-67% 17 (3) 17 (3)
    MelegantPrime 17 566 181 73 7 21750 14-21% 6 (1) 5 (1)
    BadWolf-1971 17 387 77 33 4 11805 12-93% 12 (2) 10 (2)
    Greater_Faction 17 144 35 5 2 4020 11-41% 19 (5) 19 (5)
    Maplesniper 17 89 12 5 1 1740 12-27% 21 (4) 21 (4)
    Frost425 20 1275 321 139 34 47385 19-43% 2 (1) 2 (1)
    damage_6-9 20 313 103 34 4 11565 14-80% 13 (2) 13 (2)
    Everlaztin 20 96 33 6 4 3690 12-71% 20 (4) 20 (4)
    AnAppealToHeaven 20 240 64 39 7 10290 13-84% 15 (3) 12 (3)
    Icebrand1270 25 366 145 30 3 13080 20-83% 10 (2) 11 (2)
    Jenkem_Addict88 25 1182 416 169 33 51360 24-76% 1 (1) 1 (1)
    LilJayR4- 25 135 28 10 3 4305 17-91% 18 (7) 18 (7)
    Jakintosh 25 251 79 39 7 10905 19-03% 14 (5) 15 (5)
    WeApOnS- 25 331 145 46 11 15435 19-39% 8 (3) 8 (3)
    Brenden3 25 517 120 45 6 16485 19-15% 7 (4) 7 (4)
    Ac3dUd3- 25 319 87 45 9 13065 18-61% 11 (6) 14 (6)
    Kelstar23 25 325 112 57 9 14985 17-88% 9 (8) 9 (8)
    gpete26 25 204 66 24 7 8460 16-11% 16 (9) 15 (9)
    DJ_Keyser 30 613 209 73 14 24555 26-46% 5 (1) 4 (1)
    Diddle666 30 553 221 87 19 26175 24-06% 4 (2) 3 (2)
    Jeankarlo N/A 711 202 70 19 26445 N/A 3 6
    About the Scoreboard
    Target Level: The PSN/SEN trophy level you need to reach first to win the prize ($20 PNS/SEN card in US or AUD currency) for that group. Once reached you may continue on to attempt to reach the target for the next group before any other player to win the prize for that group.
    Score: The net point value of trophies earned from the date you entered the competion. Once all target levels have been reached, the person with the highest score wins the $50 PSN/SEN card main prize.
    Position: Your current position in the competion in terms of trophy score.

Updating the Scoreboard
    The scoreboard will be updated fortnightly on Monday evenings Sydney Australia time, with the first update to occur on Monday March 26, 2012. To help facilitate with the scoreboard updating, entrants are requested to send me a PM advising their current trophy count and level before the scoreboard is due to be updated, or at the very least, update their trophy card on this site. Note that each entrant recorded on the scoreboard links directly to that person's PS3T Profile to allow you to check how each player is doing between scoreboard updates (assuming they regularly update the trophy card).

Claiming a prize
    Once you reach your target level, you will need to do the following within 30 minutes of reaching your target level:
    - Sync your PSN/SEN account and update your trophy card/PS3T Trophy Profile on this site
    - Send a PM to BadWolf-1971 (that's me) advising the target level reached and the date, time and name of trophy that got you to the limit.
    - If the trophy that got you to the limit was obtained on a PS Vita game, send a friend request via PSN/SEN to BadWolf-1971 with the heading "Trophy Level Reached" and details of the trophy (this will remain in place until PS Vita trophies appear on this site)
    - In the event that this site is down when you reach your level, send a friend request via PSN/SEN to BadWolf-1971 advising the same details mentioned above.

Discrepancies, suspicion and cheating
    In creating this scoreboard, discrepancies where identified in some entrant's details where the trophy count advised did not balance to the trophy level advised. These discrepancies where identified using a PS3 Trophie Calculator with some of the discrepancies being significant enough to provide a considerable advantage and could be constituted as cheating. Due to the recent issues with the trophy card system on this site, I have decided to give these entrants the benefit of doubt and assumed that a genuine error was made when recording their trophy count in their post. Accordingly, the trophy count for these entrants has been manually adjusted using a PS3 Trophie Calculator to bring their trophy count in line with the trophy level advised in their post. Any entrant that wishes to dispute this decision (i.e. that the number of trophies recorded in their post was correct but the trophy level was incorrect) will need to provide me a list of all trophies obtained via PM since their initial post and I will adjust the score accordingly.

I am hoping this will be a friendly and fair competition, however, there is always the possibility of someone wanting an unfair advantage or under the belief that they can get away with cheating. If you suspect someone in this competition of cheating, do not post your accusations in this thread or on any other thread on this BB. Any suspicion of cheating can be reported to me by sending me a PM advising the PSN ID of the suspected cheater and details of what leads you to believe they are cheating. Note that earning a large amount of trophies does not constitute a reason for reporting suspicion of cheating. Any reports of cheating will be treated as confidential and will be investigated.

In the event you are suspected of cheating, you will receive a friend request via PSN/SEN with "Trophy Audit Required for Trophy Comp" recorded in the body of the post. Upon receiving this friend request, you will have 7 days to accept the friend request to allow all PS3 and PS Vita trophies to be reviewed/audited for signs of cheating which will be conducted confidentially. In the event that you do not accept the friend request or provide a reasonable response as to why you cannot accept within 7 days, your score on the scoreboard will be replaced with "STI" (Subject to Investigation) until you accept the friend request and you will not be eligible to claim any prize.

Conducting an audit of a PSN account is a monumental task. A task I'm hoping I won't have to do, but would rather do than to give $20 or $50 to some lying cheating . So I'm going to give any cheats that may have entered this comp (I'm sure there's none, but just in case) a choice. 1/ come clean, fess up and you'll be discretely removed from the scoreboard and the comp. 2/ wait to get caught, have your name remain on the scoreboard with "disqualified" next to it and have your cheating actions reported to a site administrator for consideration of an Infraction Notice/site ban.

On a positive note, I hope you all enjoy the competition and may the best trophy hunter/whore win
    Last edited by BadWolf2142; 07-29-2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: 8th? score board update

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Player Hater

Let's get it on!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Great job with the scoreboard, looks like you put some time into organizing the competition.

Resident Deadhead

you did a very nice job on the scoreboard. kudos

and about the cheating....how does one even cheat? im at a loss on that one.

Also, on another note, i was going to earn a few more plats before i ever even synced my account, but the site did it automatically. kind of blew my mind, didnt know it did that
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Lvl 1 - Bronze

That looks good. You sure know what your doing.

Legend...Nuff Said

Nicely done Wolf, very pro looking. Major props for setting it up. Surprised there are not more people though.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Resident Deadhead

Whats up with the update?
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by jenkem_addict88 View Post
    Whats up with the update?
    Unless he was trying to be creative in his speech, fortnightly is like 20 days or so, unless I am misremembering.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.

Resident Deadhead

ya but he said that first update was to be monday, 3-26, only reason i ask lol

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by jenkem_addict88 View Post
    ya but he said that first update was to be monday, 3-26, only reason i ask lol
    Oh, yeah, sorry, I thought for some reason it was updated last on the 20th. LOL

L

Crocodile Hunter

Almost forgot about this haha, will have to get my game on!!

i earnt a since the scoreboard tho lol

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Appologies for not updating the scoreboard as planned, my PC crashed. Or, to put it more accurately, one of the clips holding the heatsink to the CPU broke leaving the CPU without any cooling and causing it to shutdown before overheating.

Now that I've replaced the motherboard and got my PC (kind of) working again, I should have the scoreboard updated by Monday.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

PRO Member

Score board now updated and there's already a bit of distance between the leaders and everyone else. Still early days though... comps only been running for about a month with the leader only increasing by about 1 1/2 levels. It's looking like the first one of the prizes on offer will be paid out arround August/September if jenkem_addict88 maitains his/her momentum.

Next scoreboard update is due the evening of April 16 (Sydney time), however, I'll be moving house arround that time so it might be delayed depending on how quickly I can get internet set up at my new home.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Resident Deadhead

for future refrence, im a him lol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have a long way to go!

Legend...Nuff Said

The race for lvl 17 is going to be tight til the finish I suspect. No one has a crazy lead yet.

L

Crocodile Hunter

Im not in this to win so everyone knows, im just having fun and playing cod etc which is impossible to earn trophies lol. I occasionally get some trophies but yeah. good luck with your move badwolf, i hope everything runs smoothly

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Future updates of the score board might be difficult. Called Smelstra to see about getting phone and internet connection set up at my new home and was advised there are no ADSL ports available

And seeing as my PS3 recently took a bath thanks to a burst pipe in my current home, trophy hunting might also be a bit difficult. PC still works so I'm hopeful the PS3 will still be OK (haven't tested it yet), but not confident given the amout of water that came out of it when I picked it up.

Just plugged my PS3 back into the TV. still works.
    Last edited by BadWolf2142; 04-06-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf2142 View Post
    Future updates of the score board might be difficult. Called Smelstra to see about getting phone and internet connection set up at my new home and was advised there are no ADSL ports available

And seeing as my PS3 recently took a bath thanks to a burst pipe in my current home, trophy hunting might also be a bit difficult. PC still works so I'm hopeful the PS3 will still be OK (haven't tested it yet), but not confident given the amout of water that came out of it when I picked it up.

Just plugged my PS3 back into the TV. still works.
    Have you asked Telstra if there are any other forms of Broadband available (ie. Cable)? If not, try some other providers. If Telstra's ports are full, that doesn't mean that another provider doesn't have them available. If possible, always go for the T, but if you're stuck in a bind, I would attempt other providers and see if they can fix you up.

Legend...Nuff Said

Where is the chatter everyone? We need some more chatting about this. How are people doing with their runs?

L

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast