Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

SSX Site Competition

This is a discussion on SSX Site Competition within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Ahhhh noo Kilimanjaro!!!, gonna have to do my best on this...

The Grand Ray Legend

Ahhhh noo Kilimanjaro!!!, gonna have to do my best on this
    Sig made by Beam / Avy made by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kratos06 View Post
    I thought I would make this round harder

The Grand Ray Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    I thought I would make this round harder
    I actually knew you're gonna pick it, but If you're trying to make it harder, I'm gonna have to deal with it

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

This is one of my least favourite courses and like you say,im going to have to put some serious practise in on this one.Good luck guys

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I had some better runs yesterday but the damn server was offline...not that my position would have moved into points...just sucked some of my enthusiasm.

Anyway, best of luck to all in the next round. Feel free to add me as a friend/rival if wish.

Indie Game Developer

Holy shit, I have never realized how distracting the "X m remaining" graphics were on survival runs. They just pop up right in the middle of the screen and you can't see anything. They are the only reason I ever fell into a pit and needed to use a rewind, because they just made me blind for 3 seconds... :|

EDIT: MMmmmmm 13,876m
    Last edited by Jakintosh; 04-24-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

The Grand Ray Legend

I got 17,000+ meters in Snake Bite!!!!

Indie Game Developer

I got 17,000+ meters in Snake Bite!!!!
    Looks like I'm gonna have to step up my game haha. I should have some time tomorrow, since I have finals all day today
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

I had an excellent run last night and when i got in from work a few hours ago,it was even better.Ive got my route layed out and the right equipment for the job and i dont even use a headlamp since your going to do most of the course with out one.I figured why not start without it and just go for it and it played out pretty god damn well after a few practise sessions

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I hate you... But seriously, since I am no longer a threat (not that I was ever one), can I add you to the friend/rival list? I would like to at least finish a few more trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepticacid View Post
    I hate you... But seriously, since I am no longer a threat (not that I was ever one), can I add you to the friend/rival list? I would like to at least finish a few more trophies.
    If you are talking to me then yes good sir and if you need help on anything,please do ask.Wether you was a threat or not (and not to sound like your mum or dad or anything here lol) it is honestly the taking part that counts and as determined as i have been to do well in this comp,so far i have had awesome fun and i hope you have to mate

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    If you are talking to me then yes good sir and if you need help on anything,please do ask.Wether you was a threat or not (and not to sound like your mum or dad or anything here lol) it is honestly the taking part that counts and as determined as i have been to do well in this comp,so far i have had awesome fun and i hope you have to mate
    All in good fun and thank you...and I would be grateful for additional SSX ghosts

The Grand Ray Legend

I got 21,000+m now, damn glitch happened to me again!!!!!!!!!!

I got 21,000+m now, damn glitch happened to me again!!!!!!!!!!
    i have yet to experience this glitch,what exactly is it?

Anyways,since my last post in here i have been trying to better my score but to no avail.So its just going to stay at 32,000+ m and im damn happy with that

PRO Member

I got a nice run yesterday...lots of luck there...L2 saved my ass many times. I think I am partially blind from playing in the darkness for so long. Also, when Tricky appears, everything gets darker and when it ends, it's like a supernova...anyway, I can't do that again for a while

Does anyone have room in their friend/rival list? I only have marccap (such a gracious host) atm, but for some of the other badges, additional people would be appreciated. I can send the requests later today based on the suggestions in ridernet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepticacid View Post
    I got a nice run yesterday...lots of luck there...L2 saved my ass many times. I think I am partially blind from playing in the darkness for so long. Also, when Tricky appears, everything gets darker and when it ends, it's like a supernova...anyway, I can't do that again for a while

Does anyone have room in their friend/rival list? I only have marccap (such a gracious host) atm, but for some of the other badges, additional people would be appreciated. I can send the requests later today based on the suggestions in ridernet.
    Little tip for you mate if you have the patience.Pick the shitest board you have and stay out of tricky.I know what you mean about the things you have said and you can add me mate but you still havent

PRO Member

I used a mid-level trick board with slow speed. But yeah, when I noticed the Tricky thing, I tried to burn it down on the easier spots but still...I will say a huge television helps (brightness made it worse for me though. And thank you, I will send invite in a bit.

And I don't know if I fully explained from earlier (I'm questioning my wording now), but yes, the hate statement was intended as sarcasm with the killself emote i.e. you having superior speed and tricky skills.../game envy. Anyway, back to margaritas.

The Grand Ray Legend

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    i have yet to experience this glitch,what exactly is it?

Anyways,since my last post in here i have been trying to better my score but to no avail.So its just going to stay at 32,000+ m and im damn happy with that
    when I grind the edges of the snow bridge, it boost me off the side to my death and it wastes my rewinds

PRO Member

ok...pulse goggles a serious no...I feel like Jeff Bridges in TRON...

PRO Member

Round 3 updated and next round details announced - It's gonna be a close one for the top spot

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast