Demon's Souls PVP Dueling Tournament

This is a discussion on Demon's Souls PVP Dueling Tournament within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; This competition is for the upcoming Demon's Souls PVP tournament. Moderators of this tournament are myself, Hitman, and JackAttack. Current ...

Harvester of Souls

Demon's Souls PVP Dueling Tournament

This competition is for the upcoming Demon's Souls PVP tournament. Moderators of this tournament are myself, Hitman, and JackAttack. Current rules are posted but subject to change. Please do not spam this thread or discuss anything tournament related unless you will definitely be participating. Please refer to the listed rules if curious what is allowed and permitted in the tourney.

Also, take note that the tournament is only for the US(NA) Region Version of the game!

Also view the tournament preparations thread for more information and discussions:
    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/demons-souls/14881-upcoming-demons-souls-pvp-tourney-announcement.html#post210668

Any questions or concerns, please refer to that thread first before posting OR simply contact me or one of the other moderators for this tournament.

Moderators for NA Region Demon's Souls Tournament
    • NeroRadec707
    • JackAttack
    • Hitman

~RULES FOR TOURNAMENT~

• Soul Level 115-125 limits. Please be somewhere in this range to ensure summoning and invading works properly.
    • 3 Limit Max per healing item. All other items are allowed. Unlimited use of firebombs, spices, kunai, etc.
    • No push-locking, spell glitching, or item glitching allowed for this tourney, however, full authorization for other tactics permitted. (AkA stunlocking, backstabs, circling, etc)
    • Anti-Magic Field is restricted and may NOT be used during the tournament. Character breaking spell and also lags down game to extreme points.
    • All other spells and weapons are permitted. Any builds and methods are allowed.
    • Duels are to be fought phantom VS phantom, with Host as the judge and sometimes another phantom
    • No Assisting the fight if you're not intended to be in it. Means if black phantom is about to win, the host can't jump in and interfere.
    • Any actions deemed to result in a DQ are up to the Host's discretion and if illegal actions are done during the match, may be discussed after the battle or whatever in a select chat-room, TBD.
    • Date and location TBD as well. At discretion of participants on when duels are to be held.
    • Duels most likely will be fought in area 4-1 of the Storm King's area. Good dueling area within archstone location. Can change however to fit participants level completion.
    • This tournament is for NA server region ONLY!

Current Participants/Victims

• Nero (Moderator and Duelist)
    • Hitman (Moderator, Duelist and Recorder)
    • JackAttack (Moderator, Host and Duelist)
    • Naglfar (Duelist and Fight Recap)
    • Connie (Duelist and Recorder)
    • NauGie (Duelist and Recorder)
    • Helyx (Duelist)
    • Vulgar (Duelist)

NeroDemon Awaits your Soul!

The Bracket Set Up
    http://challonge.com/tournament/brac...ref=MRQJIUNGKC

Last edited by NeroRadec707; 05-02-2012 at 11:51 AM.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Harvester of Souls

Tourney has started. The bracket may be alterd to fit each participants schedules. If you would liek to enter, please inform me NOW! Matches will carry on through this week and into next if need be, but hopefully be over by end of this first week. .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Legendary...Nuff Said

Nero has asked me to state the despite the current delay, the tourney WILL be held by the end of the month, and hopefully ASAP. Thank you.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Big Boss

Well me and DJ have played already and i won? so we are just waiting for everyone else.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.