• Ac3dUd3

30 41.10%
  • John3007

20 27.40%
  • Marccap

23 31.51%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

June Member of the Month

This is a discussion on June Member of the Month within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; WARNING :If you cause any kind of drama, or do not follow the rules, you will not be allowed to ...

Trophy Guide Kitten

June Member of the Month

WARNING:If you cause any kind of drama, or do not follow the rules, you will not be allowed to vote/post nominees again for the rest of the month.

How It Works:
    1. Everyone will be allowed to nominate one person. Please only do it once so that it is easy to count them up.
    2. The top 3-5 nominees will be thrown into a poll
    3. The winner will then do a one on one interview with me which will then be posted.
    4. With every winner's interview, myself or Paperkup will be doing a special interview on someone of our choice.
    Rules:
    1. Vote/nominate only one person, the second choice won't matter anyways.
    2. Post only once, if double post, it will be deleted.
    3. Do not spam the thread.
    4. Have fun and enjoy.
    5. **With your nominations, please write why you want to nominate that person, what did they do for the site and/or how did they help a member on the site.
    6. If I see any campaigning such as "nominate me, or go nominate him" it will not be tolerated and if it comes down to it, the person will not be considered for the voting part.
    This is not a popularity contest so please take this seriously.

*Note - Those who receive the special interview can still be nominated for member of the month, not the winners though.

A Person can not win within a 6 month time frame of their winning month

Member of the Month Being awarded with the honor of Member Of The Month by selection of the community. Nominees are picked by their overall community involvement.
    (when awards are back)

EVERYONE IS UP AGAIN FOR MOTM BEING THAT ALL PREVIOUS MEMBERS WERE LOST.

Recent Winners - A winner can not win twice within a 6 month time frame.
    August - Connmann88
    September - Submerge
    October - Chambers35
    November - Antoniosbandana
    December - PS360
    January - In2
    February - 00Highway00
    March - Neroradec707
    April - Gauss
    May - Compalicious
    K? Thanks

Nope, nothing

I'm going to nominate Ac3dUd3- again for his work in the NeroFoundationofEpicness, all of the people who've been donating to the site to upgrade their fellow members to PRO deserve something back in my opinion

So to everyone else who's been doing the same as Ac3, I'll nominate you in future

Resident PHD

This was a tough decision this time but I am going to vote for DaRe.

He is just one of the funnest guys to talk to on the site and has a rocking checklist to boot. And hey he finally smiled in a picture so that has to count for something.

(also Feral I know you are an awesome forum games guy too, but dammit I can only vote for one person a month )

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I'm going to nominate Ac3dUd3- again for his work in the NeroFoundationofEpicness, all of the people who've been donating to the site to upgrade their fellow members to PRO deserve something back in my opinion

So to everyone else who's been doing the same as Ac3, I'll nominate you in future
    I'll second this motion for Ac3dUd3

Though honorable mentions to Hitman and Paperkut for their great works and contributions around the site, DaftProphet and Scoggs for helping donate and coming up with ideas this month for some things I asked .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post

There's not really much else I can say other than what's been said already. Vote goes to Ac2

xbox420

I'm throwing in my nomination for Ac3 as well. He's already done so much and is very deserving of the title.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Synthwave <3

I know that she won last month, but my vote this month goes to Compalicious. She has always been very nice and quick to respond when I have a question. She also does a lot of work behind-the-scenes of this site along with the awesome trophy guides that she's made. Thanks for all that you do, Comp!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I know that she won last month, but my vote this month goes to Compalicious. She has always been very nice and quick to respond when I have a question. She also does a lot of work behind-the-scenes of this site along with the awesome trophy guides that she's made. Thanks for all that you do, Comp!
    Comp cant win again for another 6 months as she has just won lol

in saying that i vote for you Bnecker because i think you have a great personality and you helped make the trophy comp fun

Sig by Apokolypz

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Im going to vote for Ac3dUd3 aswell.Its high time this guy got some recognition for his work with donating

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Comp cant win again for another 6 months as she has just won lol

in saying that i vote for you Bnecker because i think you have a great personality and you helped make the trophy comp fun
    Oops, my bad! Thank you for letting me know. Thanks too for the compliment and nomination!

Since I didn't realize the 6 month rule I take back my nomination and will nominate Ac3dUd3 also as he has been doing a great job helping with the site donations with Nero. That's awesome that you've been able to help so much! Keep up the great work! For anyone else that has been helping out you have not been forgotten ... there just aren't enough months in the year!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Vive La Révelation!

I’m nominating john3007. He’s probably the most down to earth, caring person on this site. Plus he’s always there for me when I need to talk to someone!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Change is mediocre

I'm going to nominate Marccap, he is constantly keeping up to date with the news, and makes some damn good trophy guides.

PRO Member

I'll throw a vote marccap's way, whenever I have anything RT related to post he gets right to it and he's constantly updating us all

Kronicles of Kup

I have to stick to my roots and vote for someone in the TLT. Marccap is always posting tons of stuff and keeping the whole site up to date on whatever is going on. I am happy to see that TLT is in good hands so my vote goes to Marccap.

Sinner and Saint

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    I’m nominating john3007. He’s probably the most down to earth, caring person on this site. Plus he’s always there for me when I need to talk to someone!

I'm also nominating John3007 this month. This guy deserves some recognition. Anyone who doesn't know him is missing out. Like R3V said, he's probably the most caring person on this site. You got a problem, he'll listen; you get a new plat, he's the first to congratulate on. Just one helluva genuinely nice guy.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

All out of bubblegum.....

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I'll second this motion for Ac3dUd3

Though honorable mentions to Hitman and Paperkut for their great works and contributions around the site, DaftProphet and Scoggs for helping donate and coming up with ideas this month for some things I asked .
    Thank you for the kudos, but not needed sir! Since I can't vote Nero ( won in last 6 months) and Chambers just won in other contest I voted for, I'm going to have to branch out and say Rubicant. Some people will just random off the wall stuff to get either a rise out of you, or to increase numbers, but every single post i see from Rubicant is thought out, educated ( at least more so than me IMHO) and from the heart. Its great to have someone like that as they can bring any thread back down to earth, and calm the storm so to speak before peoples feelings get hurt. If you want some proof, head to the Game of Thrones fan forum page, and see some of the insight... at the very least it will get you interested in game of thrones.

I vote for Rubicant!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Quartercircle Forward.

John3007; he is one of the friendliest guys on the site; always a nice guy to chat with: overall a very nice, friendly, helpful person He suerly deserves it.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Back to reality...

Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    John3007; he is one of the friendliest guys on the site; always a nice guy to chat with: overall a very nice, friendly, helpful person He suerly deserves it.
    +1 and also he gave a nice PRO gift for me so I vote for john3007. He's the most caring person in this site as well.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Chuck Norris Approved.

Going with Helyx, always a great friend to do any type of co-op with. Not to mention the CB only seems to be alive with him around. Also a long list of other reasons that if you have known Helyx for the last few years you already know.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    +1 and also he gave a nice PRO gift for me so I vote for john3007. He's the most caring person in this site as well.
    I vote for john3007 too. He's really kind and helpful!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast