Wallpaper contest....

This is a discussion on Wallpaper contest.... within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Winner recieve's a copy of just cause 2 for pc(reasoning i bought another copy with a collection of games and ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wallpaper contest....

Winner recieve's a copy of just cause 2 for pc(reasoning i bought another copy with a collection of games and dont need it so why not hold a contest)
    i am looking for a awesome new wallpaper for my pc cant find one i like so im holding a contest for one
    size:1920X1080
    characters that are needed:any female game or anime character
    Prefered anime girin from dears,haibel from bleach and nel from bleach
    games girls doesn't matter haha
    contest date july 7th-july 14th
    the winner will be posted here and inboxed that they won and the unused steam key for just cause 2

this copy of just cause 2 is unused once u add it to ur steam it is your forever i already ahve it ons team so this copy us un-needed
    any questions please feel free to ask

also i am not a new member i am vanquishlorde but cant remember my email or log in haha

PRO Member

Well first off welcome back to the site! We have some amazing artist on this site that I am sure would love to compete for the Just Cause code. Just give the thread a few days and you will have something great Unfortunately I am in no way artistic whatsoever lol and plus I have Just Cause 2 on Steam.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yea i hope atleast a few people would like to enter