Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 351

Team Gathering - Team Elimination Trophy Comp

This is a discussion on Team Gathering - Team Elimination Trophy Comp within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; So excited for this to start!!!! Thanks to Comp for stepping in and taking the lead on this!!!...

  1. #121
    Lvl 3 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    3

    So excited for this to start!!!! Thanks to Comp for stepping in and taking the lead on this!!!

  2. #122
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    gpete26's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    2

    PSN/PS3T
    gpete26
    Goalminer/Goal
    eternalunderdog

    team name to come

  3. #123
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    PSN/PS3T
    Pieham/KratosKillrz(Captain)
    Oskar177/UltraDogg177
    Black_Alchemist
    Hope this helps I wrote all the teams down so I could sort out the Free agents LOL.
    Only one G in Ultradog177


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  4. #124
    R.I.P Ellie
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,132
    Reputation
    212

    Yeah, Daft and I are still willing. Though Rev has gone MIA *May he rest in piece*

  5. #125
    PRO Member
    Goal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hub of Champions
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Compalicious View Post
    **Update**
    PLEASE, I will post the names of everyone who said they wanted to be in the competition AND who have the right amount of post to join on the first page.

    I will NOT list teams only because with this taking so long, I would like for each team/team captain to verify their team is still the same.

    If you no longer want to be in the competition, please say so and I will remove your name.

    If you want to sign up still, you have until THIS Saturday, November 17th to sign up. You must have at least 50 post.
    Awesome, thanks for taking over the comp, Comp . GPete has signed up myself and eternalunderdog, so ready to roll!


    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

  6. #126
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,342
    Reputation
    321

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Yeah, Daft and I are still willing. Though Rev has gone MIA *May he rest in piece*
    We could add Tmac to our team if you want. Spoke with him few days ago.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  7. #127
    Lvl 4 - Silver


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    1

    Anybody need one more member? I'm still looking for a team.
    I'm not crazy fast or anything but I could try my best to sweep up a decent amount of trophies quickly, as I have several games I have yet to start such as Final Fantasy XIII, Batman Arkham Asylum, Jak 2, Jak 3, and more lesser known PS+ Freebies.

    "Jigglypuff is the Finest"

  8. #128
    R.I.P Ellie
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,132
    Reputation
    212

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    We could add Tmac to our team if you want. Spoke with him few days ago.
    Yeah, no worries mate
    Tell him and add him

  9. #129
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,342
    Reputation
    321

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Yeah, no worries mate
    Tell him and add him
    Right on man. Too bad about R3V






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  10. #130
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    We could add Tmac to our team if you want. Spoke with him few days ago.
    Hey Daft I cant cause I told scoggs I would team up with him my bad. GomletX said he needs a team a few post up.

  11. #131
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Team Name- N/A (TBD)

    (Captain)-PS3T/PSN:Tmac718
    Player2-PS3T:Scoggs34, PSN:Scogg34
    Player3-PS3T/PSN:Blitz1423
    Last edited by Tmac718; 11-22-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  12. #132
    Trophy Guide Kitten
    Compalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    191

    Come on people, a few more teams please...
    K? Thanks

  13. #133
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    ferretbusiness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hovering pattern
    Posts
    1,860
    Reputation
    30

    im willing to join someones team if they need a third member, is the competition going by total trophies or point value of trophies? im sitting on another platinum and will wait if platinums are worth more points to my team

  14. #134
    R.I.P Ellie
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,132
    Reputation
    212

    I think I'm going to pull out. Checked the dates and realised I'm going to be just arriving in Mexico on holiday for two weeks, from the start date

  15. #135
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Kratoskillrz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Portsmouth, England
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    1

    It seems my posts have been removed or something & one of my team members have gone anyway

    "For the Empire" is back to :

    PS3T: Kratoskillrz PSN: Pieham
    PS3T: Ultradog177 PSN: Oskar177

    Looking for a third team member now that Black Alchemist can't compete

  16. #136
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Bai Shi Lin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Great Lakes State (EST)
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratoskillrz View Post
    It seems my posts have been removed or something & one of my team members have gone anyway

    "For the Empire" is back to :

    PS3T: Kratoskillrz PSN: Pieham
    PS3T: Ultradog177 PSN: Oskar177

    Looking for a third team member now that Black Alchemist can't compete
    I will join you, if you still need a third


    "A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

  17. #137
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    BALLZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    116

    Quote Originally Posted by Compalicious View Post
    **Update**
    PLEASE, I will post the names of everyone who said they wanted to be in the competition AND who have the right amount of post to join on the first page.

    I will NOT list teams only because with this taking so long, I would like for each team/team captain to verify their team is still the same.

    If you no longer want to be in the competition, please say so and I will remove your name.

    If you want to sign up still, you have until THIS Saturday, November 17th to sign up. You must have at least 50 post.

    Im Back and ready to win

    Sig and Avatar By djunglist

    My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

  18. #138
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,342
    Reputation
    321

    Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    im willing to join someones team if they need a third member, is the competition going by total trophies or point value of trophies? im sitting on another platinum and will wait if platinums are worth more points to my team
    Hey ferret, I'm teaming up with Kingway and we're in need of a 3rd, so if you are still in need of a team, I say join us
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    I think I'm going to pull out. Checked the dates and realised I'm going to be just arriving in Mexico on holiday for two weeks, from the start date
    I definitely understand CV. Hope you have fun in Mexico!

    That being said, the new team is

    Team Name: The Ferret King Prophets
    daftprophet
    Kingway56
    ferretbusiness

    Thanks again Comp!
    Last edited by daftprophet; 11-19-2012 at 01:30 PM.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  19. #139
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Come on people pm some others that dont have a squad yet. its not difficult to get a team together!!!

    This competition still starts friday right??

  20. #140
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Come on people pm some others that dont have a squad yet. its not difficult to get a team together!!!

    This competition still starts friday right??
    I was actually wondering if this was still going ahead or not. I know it's past the dead line day for registering but I don't think Comp would have kept it open still if we wasn't close to the right amount of teams we would need to justify keeping this going. Either way, I will wait patiently and hope for the best. Thanks again Comp

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO