• Side Effect

1 4.55%
  • Davey

3 13.64%
  • Paper

3 13.64%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nero's Foundation November Giveaway - Round Six

This is a discussion on Nero's Foundation November Giveaway - Round Six within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Nero Foundation of Epicness Giveaway Round Six The latest Nero Foundation Giveaway shall be commencing shortly. Unlike previous giveaways, this ...

Harvester of Souls

Nero's Foundation November Giveaway - Round Six

Nero Foundation of Epicness Giveaway
    Round Six

The latest Nero Foundation Giveaway shall be commencing shortly. Unlike previous giveaways, this one shall be completely open to the public and offer different prizes than the standard PSN card codes or pro-memberships. Either myself or one of the Foundation will handle the giveaway prize.

Simply nominate, same as with Member of the Month, on any member on the site that in your opinion that has done a great deal or been somewhat helpful to the community. Anything counts such as epic trophy guides, donations, site ideas, lots of game boosting, very helpful posts, etc. Please post a reasoning with your nomination and help keep this from being a popularity contest. My panel of the epic Foundation will have the ultimate ruling on the winner and if it seems to be unfair or a popularity contest, or any cheating is found out, then the panel will pick someone else from the overall poll.

Please do NOT post here any comments other than your opinions, nominations, and votes. Also if you can help or would like to offer anything to this, please feel free to post that as well. Any spam or harassment or violation of any rules will be met with a nice report, followed by your soul being taken by Lord Nero . Enjoy and please follow the rules

THIS MONTH'S PRIZE WILL BE EITHER A BLURAY MOVIE PACK or PS3 GAME. Choices will be provided based on WINNER PREFERENCE

ELIGIBLE MEMBERS
    All members are currently eligible for this giveaway prize . Either myself or one of the foundation members shall handle the prize and winner giveaway. The winner must be a member in good local standing through the site and have done some good deeds or work on the site. . Good luck to everyone.

Please don't nominate yourselves. As you all know what will happen . It can be anyone, as long as they have substantial reasoning for the vote.

How This Works
    Pretty much I'll sort through the nominations and then use a collective vote for the members who have received the majority nominations. The winner will be determined by the foundation and majority vote on a poll. Prizes include PSN cards, PSN+subscription, site subscriptions, game vouchers, and whatever else we deem fit .

Losers get their toes licked upon by 100 jelly koalas. No animals will be harmed during this production.

Thank you everyone here on this site and best of luck.

Rules

• No Nominating Yourself

• Be fair and honest with your nominations and votes

• No harassing or insulting through the thread or elsewhere about anyone's votes

• No cheating or begging for nominations or votes. You will be DQ'd

• Pick one member and post a reason for the nomination. Your vote will not be counted without a good reason

• Be a Good sport

• Make this a Community Effort

• PLEASE be specific in your votes

• THIS IS SERIOUS, Please do not play around in the thread or with nominations. Only nominate and vote who you truly feel should win

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

September MotM 2013

My vote is for SideEffect. He did a lot on News Team and helped me out a lot

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Death is Awaiting....

FUCK IT. I'll vote for NOFORPAIn.. for being an overall alright guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

The Site Mascot

I vote for U.M.A._Mailman19 for all his news, trophy help, and of course my friend.

Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

I vote for U.M.A._Mailman19 because he constantly posts news and updates that really help me out.

(AND HE IS MY ZOMBIE PARTNER )

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

Harvester of Souls

Just to be extra clear, this is a giveaway for all the work a member has done and accomplished throughout the time of the site, not necessarily within this month, but anything a member has done before or now. . Just be open and honest and let the nominations come in.

Thanks to the first few members to cast votes . Thank you.

The One and Only

I'll nominate ATHF89 once again, not only for being such an awesome friend and a brotha, but also for his hard work at being the main guide writer of NFS: Most Wanted!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Ice Cream Firefighter

Hard pick between 2 members UMA or Marccap for me so I will flip a coin
    UMA:heads - Marccap:tails

it was tails so gets my nomination because his always working really hard, doing something for us or for the site

@everyone, please DO NOT NOMINATE ME leave this for the people who deserve to get something & that will not re-give the prize away. (plus I will helping Nero with prizes so it would be pointless for me to receive a prize) I will ask Nero to get you to pick someone else if you do pick me.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Crocodile Hunter

I nominate GDT

but seriously I nominate DSluckay because he has been here forever, he has started his own gfx shops, constantly making sigs,banners etc. honestly this kid has done more than most on this site and has nothing to show for it. he deserves this prize more than any1one else this month IMO

Sig by Apokolypz

#hashtag

I nominate U.M.A.

Big Boss

side is a pretty chilled guy to hang and play the video games with

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

ISTJ

I nominate for U.M.A._Mailman19 because he deserves to receive a reward for all the work he has done over the year for this site, especially since becoming NT/TLT and his RL isn't that great either, so he at least will get a chance to get a game and enjoy the victory He has provided the site with multiple trophy lists and information before any other rival site, and has done this many times. We also get very accurate and always confirmed details. His work is impressive and inspiring to others, and I have never met a nicer person in the CB, even though I'm a complete fool compared to him, he still talks to me and everyone else, and doesn't fear to . I think he is also a very committed and will remain loyal to this site and a hard working news member for a good while, and I hope to wish him the best of luck, and I hope he remembers me someday when im gone

So that's my vote, now gemme da cookiez.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature and Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

DaRe_xLw. He's one of my best friends around the site, and I've known for guy for years. He such a brick to this site it's insane. He deserves to win.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Hmm, I'll vote for Davey this time because he has been around and a tgt for as long as I can remember. He writes a lot of good guides and his FF 13-2 guide helped me getting the plat.
    Sig by Ramon

Sinner and Saint

I'm with Artemis on this one, got to vote for Davey. I can't think of a single member on site who's done more overall off the top of my head except maybe Nero but he's a great guy to talk to and all of his guides go far beyond the adjective "good." Helps keep the cb alive and definitely deserves some recog.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Platinum Procrastinator

I'll keep the chain going and vote for Davey as well. I don't think there is any other member past or present who has written as many guides as him, not to mention his work is top notch and he was the biggest influence for when I started my own trophy guides.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

All out of bubblegum.....

well, since I can't vote for GDT, or Nero... I'll toss my vote for Marccap. He seems to always have some kind of competition on games going, and he is doing a simple game giveaway on top of that this month. I vote for the big green guy!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Harvester of Souls

Nice nominations so far . Great Daze Tazer has no need for games or anything and would merely turn around and put it back out in another giveaway so he is the only exception to who can not be voted for. Anyone and everyone else is fair game . May give out a PSN card with this giveaway as well, perhaps to the runner up. . Shall see how it all goes as Great Daze Tazer is willing to spare something along with this and several members of the foundation .

Kronicles of Kup

Since we can vote for anyone, I'm going to vote for Chambers. This kid not only took TLT to the next level, but was my right hand man on the team. I couldn't have done all of that work without him right there. Thanks buddy.

Harvester of Souls

I'm going to throw my official vote out there.

I had another name in mind, but recent events shall post pone that. At least until I hear a couple words, buuuut the runner up to that one that I really noticed and think deserves some recognition is .... DUN DUN DUUUNN!!....

Paperkut . Who actually posted just above me there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast