November GDT R.I.P. Official Entries

This is a discussion on November GDT R.I.P. Official Entries within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Awesome Banner Worked On By The Great stupot00 Every Month I reveal all the entries from the previous Month's Competition, ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

November GDT R.I.P. Official Entries

Awesome Banner Worked On By The Great stupot00

Every Month I reveal all the entries from the previous Month's Competition,
    along with who posted them, so you can have a look at who posted what & in
    what order they entered.

Feel free to make your own top 5 list from the entries, ridicule me for the choices
    I made or post what you would have said if you had entered the competition.

You can also leave your thoughts here about what you think of the competitions good/bad/otherwise

November's Entry Condition

Take any 2-3 items, any item, real or imaginary & make a weapon out of them.

Please tell us
    1. What is the name of your weapon?
    2. What items you used

Then explain how the weapon works.

Entry #1
    scoggs34

Regardless if I'm considered for this months comp ( 4 month waiting) I still want to toss in an entry for shits/giggles.

I also updated the link in my sig to show this months contest. Gotta look out for my boy!

Here goes:

Weapon name: The Retro Ejector

VCR, old VHS/8 Tracks, little jiggering on the VCR

All those old VHS/8 track tapes collecting dust in your closet? Well after jiggering this handy dandy 20 year old VCR, press eject to shoot the tapes/cassettes at the zombies/enemies! They'll be dumbfounded by your old school coolness! (or lack there of!)
    Finalist #1
    Entry #2
    Nagflar

Weapon: The Spiky Ball
    Materials: Spike ball, Chain, a Rifle's cannon, Scope.
    Description: A potent rifle's cannon that uses a spike ball for ammunition. It is attached with a chain to the cannon's inner parts so it returns inmediately after breaking it's way through hordes of zombies. Has increased accuracy thanks to the scope it has attached.
    Entry #3
    Javro_07

Name: Platanator
    Things Needed: Leaf Blower,platypuse,timed explosives
    How it works: It's quite simple actually.You simply put the timed explosive (set to 10 seconds) onto the small-medium sized platypi? and load the freaky looking thing into the leaf blower.Simply take aim at your poor, unsuspecting enemies feet and watch in amusement as they spend there last moments on earth trying to figure out what the hell it is.

*I in no way condone violence on any Platypus or any other animal for that matter.
    Reiner's Entry
    Non Official

The Weapon: The Hidden Swarm
    The Items Used: A Proximity Mine and Japanese Giant Hornets
    How It Works: When this mine is triggered it releases a swarm of deadly pissed off Hornets. One sting from this Giant Hornet attacks the nervous system. They are almost impossible to shoot and only a flamethrower (or a lot of bug spray) would be effective against them.
    Entry #4
    dr_mayus

Have you ever felt like you don't matter, like the whole world is making fun of you, like you are a 90 pound weakling with no hope of ever getting laid...of course you have, I mean look at you. Well fear not, because your friends at GrummelNet are here to help.

We present The All in One: Action Hero-the one gun that is designed to make you look like a muscle-bound, one-liner spewing, take no guff Action Star

I mean look at that thing, I can't even begin to tell you in how many ways this gun is impossible. We took the biggest machine gun available and strapped it on top of a rocket launcher which is attached to 6 rotating barrels all firing in unison. We then added on a sniper scope just in case you need to kill the piss out of something many miles away.

But wait there's more. I mean you can't just walk up to something and kill it, we aren't animals here. You might look like an Action Hero, but you hardly sound like one. That is why The All in One: Action Hero comes equipped with a one-liner dispenser. It has dozens of great one-liners that are just waiting to be said once you finish annihilating your prey (additional one-liners available on iTunes for just $1.99). Here are a few for your enjoyment.

Now how much does this amazing gun cost? $89.95? $99.95? No it can all be yours for four simple payments of $29.95. Act now and we will throw in this amazing tote bag.

And don't forget, just because you are now the baddest thing that walks the Earth, doesn't mean you can't enjoy some delicious ice-cream.
    Entry #5
    MTL_TKO

Name:
    Granny Basher

Consists of:
    Old lady
    Feral cat

How it works:
    The old lady stops people in the street by walking so slowly, and then when she has someone stopped, she whips out the feral cat and starts swinging it around, causing them to get hit and scratched by a cat.
    Finalist #2
    Entry #6
    gyrocop

Here is my usual entry (I MUST WIN SOMETIME!!!). I chose green because I like that color... I hope you don't mind. I spend hours thinking this one up...

The Weapon: The Skullbine Harvester
    Components:
    Electric Waffle Iron, Beartrap and a Wind Turbine.
    How to make one at home: Place the wind turbine horizontally on your worktable. Open it up and rearrange parts so your lower arm can get stuck in there and make sure the wind turbine is still operative. Carefully place the waffle iron inside the beartrap so you "fill out" the beartrap, without actually setting off the beartrap. Kids, get an adult to help you with this part, since waffle irons could be deadly! Now fasten the two components (preferably with gaffa tape) and fasten it to the front of the wind turbine. Plug in the last cables so both the wind turbine and waffle iron is active. Now wear the wind turbine as if it was a glove. So next time there is a giant mob of zombies, aliens or angry overprotective parents simply hit them (preferably in the head) so the beartrap activates, decapitating them. The waffle iron heats up the heads so it would lastly slide down and get chopped up by the wind turbine... Happy slaughter!
    Entry #7
    Elpoko

The one injury I fear most comes from kitchen utensils.
    I call this The Scraper- made from 1 potato peeler 1 cheese grater & 1 large portion of salt.
    It would fit the hand like a glove with all utensils attached to the back.
    First up the potato peeler to remove the top layer of skin
    Then cheese grater for maximum damage on exposed flesh
    Followed by a nice spray of salt from my salt shaker

This weapon would only work in close combat & and wouldn't inflict much damage but would sting like hell.
    Entry #8
    paperkut

The Weapon: Electroshock Therapy
    The Items Used: Bolt of Lightning, a slingshot, a shot of whiskey
    How It Works: While we prepare for this, take a shot of whiskey cause this is gonna hurt like hell grabbing this lightning bolt. Strap that lightning bolt into my trusty slingshot and fling away and a senseless enemy causing the utmost shocking experience.
    Entry #9
    jenkem_addict88

The weapon is called the Shit Storm.

It requires......

1. A five gallon bucket

2. A weeks worth of excrement (#1's and #2's)

3. 10 broken lightbulbs

Its a crude but simple weapon. Put excrement and broken lightbulbs into bucket and mix thoroughly.

Wait for enemy, and throw that nasty shit all over them. Watch them scream in agony as they attempt to wipe the poo off of themselves and make it oh so much worse.

And that my friends, is more fun than a barrel of monkeys....
    Entry #10
    AlecDawesome

The Weapon: Death Trike
    The Items Used: Tricycle + Lawnmower
    How It Works: I duct tape a lawnmower to the front of my cute little tricycle, enabling it to mow down anything that gets in its way. I spot a group of soon to be dead zombies and go for joyride, leaving them in pieces in moments.

Entry #11
    Marcap

Maybe too stupid lol

The Weapon: The Masterbater
    Items Used: 2x 10" Vibrator, 6x AA batteries and a pair of nipple clamps attached.
    How it Works: Making sure the batteries are fully charged first, you will need to turn the two strapped dildos on full maximum power and open the nipple clamps. Once your enemy is close by and in sight you will need to grip the clamps and throw. The nipple clamps will cling to your enemy and vibrate them to death.
    Finalist #3
    Entry #12

User011010

The Weapon: Pooh Bear Ant Manifesto

The Items Used: 1 captured northern Black Bear, 2 active bee hives, jar of honey & a fire ant farm

How It Works: Place a bee hive on each of the bears hands, and smear honey on its arse and smash the fire ant farm at the honey butt. The fire ants will send the bear into a frenzy, thus frailing its arms at the enemies, shooting bees galore.

Upgraded Pooh Bear Ant Manifesto 2.0 - 1 captured black bear which is in heat/mating season, same as above but with a happy ending (for the bear) if it gets too close
    Entry #13
    vettes_4-ever

A bit of a
    Buzz-kill

Weed Whacker
    Bee's nest
    Chains

The bee's nests are attached to chains which are spun by the weed whacker.
    The combination of the spinning and sound of the motor pisses off the bees,
    which then attack in the direction they are pointed in
    Finalist #4
    Entry #14
    themute88orl

Hello!!!

Here's mine -

Destructo - Pop
    a fish bowl, your favorite brand of popcorn, and a flamthrower (optional - favorite movie)

Stuff the bag of popcorn into the fishbowl. Place fishbowl atop and around target's head. Heat popcorn / target. Two birds with one stone. You have popcorn to snack on after you've killed your enemy.

BONUS - You can now watch your movie if you brought one.

Thank you. TheMute
    Entry #15
    john3007

Weapon Name: One Shit Disco

Items Used: ipod, Laxatives (mist form) and Lightning

The ipod starts playing the awesomeness that is disco, rendering you helpless and unable to resist the boogie. While dancing away, a cloud of gas which turns out to be Laxatives in gas form quickly fills up the room thus forcing you to breathe it in. You now start shitting yourself while still tearing up the dance floor to awesome disco and finally, a bolt of lightning strikes you down cooking you in your own shit.

Here ya go mate, sorry it took so long. If it's no good just let me know.
    Finalist #5
    Entry #16
    Ultradog177

"Name: Ultra Rainbow Ferti-cementer x2000 (also called Stenchy Guardian for short)

Items:
    Concrete/Cement Mixer
    Hoover (preferably Dyson, with a shoot end)
    Fertilizer (can be mixed with any substances for special effects)

The concrete mixer will mix the fertilizer which can also have substances added to it for special effect, where the concrete mixer will be able to moist and make your fertilizer easier to move around (like with the cement). The hoover will be attached and build into the fertilizer, also put on reverse which will be able to blow the fertilizer at nasty enemies. This is perfect for marking out the area or defending a certain place, making the fertilizer stun enemies and take them out form a distance. Also the area marked with the fertilizer will be un-crossable as the smell is too bad and no nosepeg will help. You'll be able to attach it to your back and walk around with it, as well as have it on a manual stand. The hoover will shoot out only when the button is pressed and has a range of 50 meters. The device can also be used as a standard fertilizer spreader for your crops, and can also collect fertilizer by sucking it in, as well as other things.

WARNING: We are not responsible for any friends lost due to the awful stench you will be in. We are also not responsible for your parents making you live on your own. Do not use at home, can be quite damaging. It does not create rainbows"

There
    Entry #17
    ATHF89

The Weapon:
    Something Seriously Painful

The Items Used:
    Beef Jerky, leaf blower, half a sandwich, lasers, and fireworks.

How it Works:
    The leaf blower is powered by the half a sandwich which launches fireworks at unsuspecting zombies. The fireworks cause splash damage and have a chance to light zombies on fire. what is the beef jerky for you ask, for a snack chucklenuts.
    Artemis's Entry
    Non Official

Weapon: Bittersweet stings.

Items used: A rope, bucket filled with honey, hornets nest.

Just in case when someone tries to steal my PS3, I've spanned a rope on the floor, just before the door. When someone tries to sneak in and steps on the rope or falls over the rope, the bucket filled with honey will fall on that person, attracting the hornets from their nest who will attack.

Hope to come up with something better next time.

Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 11-29-2012 at 03:19 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Congrast User on the win.

I'm suprised I even made it to the finals. Everybody elses were so funny.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Congrast Nagflar on the win.

I'm suprised I even made it to the finals. Everybody elses were so funny.
    User011010 won but all were good entries

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    User011010 won but all were good entries
    Yes I saw #1 and I was "OH YEAH CONGRATS" and then I see the envelope on User's and remembered all the votes for that one and I
    for my typo.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

All out of bubblegum.....

lol, good entries everyone... Mayus was most creative imho, but User's twisted, preverted idea definetely won the cake. Still visualising the "upgraded" version coming at me!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Resident PHD

Way to go User

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

ISTJ

It's Ultradog177* and second place was nice, cheers guys

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature and Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

PRO Member

Winner eh

When would be the appropriate time for gloating to occur.....

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    It's Ultradog177* and second place was nice, cheers guys
    Whoops sorry mate. Lately I have been trying to get better at speed typing & i'm making mistakes like that alot, fixed it now though

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Marccap's entry is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Ice Cream Firefighter

Don't get me wrong guys I loved Dr_Mayus's entry but went against it overall because he put more effort into selling the weapon then the actual creation of the weapon

I want to buy 4 good Dr for the upcoming zombie apocalypse but I want the family guy version that goes giggity giggity

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Don't get me wrong guys I loved Dr_Mayus's entry but went against it overall because he put more effort into selling the weapon then the actual creation of the weapon

I want to buy 4 good Dr for the upcoming zombie apocalypse but I want the family guy version that goes giggity giggity
    Yeah I couldn't think of anything, so I figured I would just go all out on the commercial

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Great entries everyone and congrats user! Mayus I was loving your entry the one liner dispenser LOL and the price had me dying it was the icing on the cake!