Welcome to the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Official Site Competition. Those of you whom have signed up and had qualified for this tournament can find your PSN ID and corresponding Forum profile below. I will be posting the most current set of rules that will be in place for this tournament which you can also find below.
PSN ID Forum Profile Dr_Mayus dr_mayus digitalman123 Digitalman123 jaggy2872 Jaggy2872 Johnny_Sparx Johnny_Sparx xXC0D3NAME47Xx Vx_S3AN_xV Swordman121 RENZOKUKEN Gamer1022 omnislash REDSHIRT64 Redshirt64 scoggs34 SplatterScoggs Kid_Loser Kid_Loser PKYxPiKaChUx PKYxPiKaChUx JagDogger JagDogger eternalunderdog eternalunderdog dethboned dethboned Ace-murderer234 Ace-murderer234 Press_enter Press_enter RimeScheme Curb JMFV4223 JMFV4223 Liquidsnake2188 The-Game anti-altair16 anti-altair16 Vagrant86 Reaver GeneralChaz9 GeneralChaz9 Ricky_D_Licious Ricky_D_Licious Dudemaximum DudemaximumRules for the site competition:
- These rules may get updated as we go along so be sure to keep checking back to make sure they haven't changed.
- This is a 1 vs 1 style match that will be completed in versus mode with no AI opponents.
- Winner is decided on a best 3 out of 5 Rounds match.
- Round 1 is to be fought with a 3 minute time limit with default settings on a random map.
- The next round in the match has all the match rules and map decided by the loser of the previous round.
- You may change characters at any point during any match. You are not stuck with the same character all match or tournament long. Change characters whenever you feel fit.
- You will have three days to add your opponent to the PSN for the versus match. If you don't reply to any requests on here or PSN you forfeit. If you have to send a PM here for a request after getting no response on PSN please send the PM to the user AND myself.
- Once a winner is declared please post in here whether you win or lose.
- Please report any spammers. I know which characters are cheap and I will decide based on your description of how they were being cheap if they should be eliminated from the tournament.
- Any problems or concerns please contact myself.
- Please make this enjoyable and fun so we may continue having these types of tournaments. The smoother this goes the more of these we can have.
- If you feel you need a time extension or rematch please contact me and I will make the decision.The Finals:If by chance you make it to the finals you will notice there are going to be three finalists. Those three finalists will challenge each other in a 1 vs 1 vs 1 FFA (Free For All) Match. I will be coming up with the rules for that match as the normal rules will not be able to be implemented. Until that time please stay tuned and enjoy the competition.
Here is Round 1 (Starts 12/17 12:00 AM EST. Ends 12/20 11:59 PM EST)
Match 1: Gamer1022 vs. Swordman121 Gamer1022 takes the win 3-0
Match 2: Scoggs34 vs. JagDogger JagDoggertakes slides out on top 3-2
Match 3: Ace-murderer234 vs. jaggy2872 Ace-murderer comes out on top 3-0
Match 4: Dr_Mayus vs. Press_Enter Press_Enter Qwarks his way to Round to winning 3-1
Match 5: dethbone vs. Vagrant86 Vagrant86 gives hopes to dethbone and shuts him down 3-1
Match 6: REDSHIRT64 vs. Liquidsnake2188 Liquidsnake2188 goes for gold with a 3-0 victory
Match 7: Dudemaximum vs. JMFV4223 JMFV4223 squeeks by with a slick victory of 3-2
Match 8: anti-altair16 vs. Johnny_Sparx anti-altar seizes the opportunity and gets a 1-0 TKO win
Match 9: eternalunderdog vs. RimeScheme eternalunderdog wins before even grabbing his controller by TKO
Match 10: GeneralChaz9 vs. xXC0D3NAME47Xx xXC0D3NAME47Xx ranks down GeneralChaz9 in defeat 3-0
Match 11: Kid_Loser vs. PKYxPiKaChUx Kid_Loser traps the opposition in a pokeball to slide by without a fight
Match 12: digitalman123 vs. Ricky_D_Licious digitalman123 takes the win 3-0
Match 1: Gamer1022 vs. digitalman123 digitalman123 digitizes his opposition to advance 3-2
Here is Round 2 (Starts 12/23 12:00 AM EST. Ends 12/27 11:59 PM EST)
Match 2: Kid_Loser vs. JagDogger JagDogger makes Kid_Loser a real 3-1
Match 3: Ace-murderer234 vs. xXC0D3NAME47Xx Ace-murderer234 murders his opponent 3-0
Match 4: eternalunderdog vs. Press_Enter eternaulunderdog joins the "I fought Press_enter and all I got was my butt kicked" club losing 3-0
Match 5: Vagrant86 vs. anti-altar16 Vagrant86 leaves his opponent at the altar after a 3-0 victory
Match 6: Liquidsnake2188 vs. JMFV4223 Liquidsnake2188 poisons JMFV4223 and beats his lifeless corpse 3-0
Here is Round 3 (Starts 12/31 12:00 AM EST. Ends 1/02 11:59 PM EST)
Match 1: digitalman123 vs Vagrant86 Vagrant86 comes from behind to digitize his opponent.
Match 2: Liquidsnake2188 vs. Press_enter Liquidsnake2188 start up The Game and presses enter to win
Match 3: Ace-murderer vs. JagDogger JagDogger refuses the rematch and is DQed
Here is Round 3 (Starts Now. Ends once the winners have been crowned)Match 1: Ricky_D_Licious vs. Swordman121 Ricky_D_Licious felt the Samurais wrath and collapsed 3-1
Match Rules: All of the above rules remain in progress with a variation of sorts. All three members will compete in a FFA Triple Threat. The Match Rules this time around are going to be placed in the victor of the last rounds hands. You want to edit the rules? THEN WIN! First challenger to amass 5 wins will be our First Place Winner. Once the first place winner has been crowned THEY WILL REMAIN IN THE MATCH until the next competitor amasses 5 wins or forfeit their win. The first place winner of course then has the option to tip the scale in either direction or simply allow the other two to play it out. It is completely their choice. There are to be no mulligans, redos or for fun rounds (At least until all three positions are crowned). Once all three people have been placed you must all respond here with the results. Have fun.
All three members will be receiving a site trophy. Lets give it up for our Final Match:
Ace-murderer vs. Liquidsnake2188 vs. Vagrant86
Round 1 for Losers bracketing (Starts 12/23 12:00 AM EST. Ends 12/27 11:59 PM EST)
Match 2: Scoggs34 vs. PKYxPiKaChUx Pikachu refuses to come out of his pokeball yet again.
Match 3: GeneralChaz9 vs. jaggy2872 jaggy2872 returns his copy of the game to give GeneralChaz9 a bye
Match 4: Dr_Mayus vs. RimeScheme RimeScheme bribes Dr_Mayus to give him the bye.
Match 5: Johnny_Sparx vs. dethbone DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!!
Match 6: REDSHIRT64 vs. Dudemaximum DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!!
Match 1: Swordman121 vs. GeneralChaz9 GeneralChaz9 gets slain again to lose 3-0
Round 2 for Losers bracketing (Starts 12/31 12:00 AM EST. Ends 1/02 11:59 PM EST)
Match 2: Scoggs34 vs. RimeScheme Scoggs34 kicks RimeScheme to the Curb 3-0
Losers Bracket Finals Match: This match will follow the same ruleset as before only it will be best 5 out of 9
Finals for Losers bracketing (Starts Now. Ends when there is a winner)
Match: Scoggs34 vs. Swordman121