Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

GDT RIP Biggest Competition of 2013

This is a discussion on GDT RIP Biggest Competition of 2013 within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Sign me up to #1 GDT!...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sign me up to #1 GDT!

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

"Sign me up to #1 GDT"

Just like that right? That is how it was stated to write in the first post

I did have one question though, when doing the drawings for this, are winners barred from other drawings then or could we actually have someone win all 3 contests by luck of the draw?

Mo

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I almost forgot all entries from this thread have been updated, all Member X entries have been updated
    I could be wrong here, but I don't think the people who guessed correctly were given their entries. Sorry if it's being taken care of already haha, but I was confused when I read they were updated because i thought the prize was one entry into each competition.

Edit: It looks like the correct guessers were given the XBone entry but not the other 2.

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

"Sign me up to #1 GDT"

Digital Terror

Sign me up to #1 GDT

Ice Cream Firefighter

All updated from within this thread, still need to make a couple of Buried Alive updates, when I know what's happening with them, but I should do my job better as well and get in touch with them about it. I have also got updates to make here regarding the owed prize situation, everyone that I owe "that actually has" gotten in touch with me have all chosen to donate their money to the site for guaranteed #3 entries and to be able to PRO members of their choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo4qRage View Post
    "Sign me up to #1 GDT"

Just like that right? That is how it was stated to write in the first post

I did have one question though, when doing the drawings for this, are winners barred from other drawings then or could we actually have someone win all 3 contests by luck of the draw?

Mo
    Mate you done everything correctly and you're now entered, be sure to enter the GDT RIP monthly comps, to get more entries.

Mate you actually asked something that I never even gave any thought to until you brought it up. Thank You, now I have a plan in place that I will add to the next OP updates in a week.
    When I draw the competitions at the years end, the main prize, #3 gets drawn first, #2 is second and #1 will be drawn last. If a member who has already won one of them, somehow gets selected for another of the prizes, they won't be eligible and I will use the number generator to select a unique winner for all 3 prizes. I play no favorites first unique drawn are the winners, even if they only have 1 post on the entire site
    Quote Originally Posted by ooga View Post
    I could be wrong here, but I don't think the people who guessed correctly were given their entries. Sorry if it's being taken care of already haha, but I was confused when I read they were updated because i thought the prize was one entry into each competition.

Edit: It looks like the correct guessers were given the XBone entry but not the other 2.
    Mate all 3 entries was only available to newer (2013) members who wanted to enter and had a correct guess, but ONLY if they got no clues from me. The 2 clues were purchased by giving back those 2 higher entries bringing them down to the veteran member's Xbone Entry only, but with enough knowledge to easily guess who X was.

Only one newer member actually even entered, they claimed the first clue and was unfortunately incorrect with their guess. So the Xbone entries were the only prize handed out from that Member X Promo.

Quote Originally Posted by EFLegend View Post
    "Sign me up to #1 GDT"
    Denied, you're already entrant 151 Purple in #1.

Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    Sign me up to #1 GDT
    Denied, you're already entrant 24 Purple in #1.

To check to see if you are eligible to enter, or have already entered comp #1. Press ctrl + f, type your PS3T username in the search box and see if your name is in purple, if it is you're already entered. Thanks

No purple double-ups, unless I owed you a GDT RIP Prize, I offered guaranteed competition 3 entries to those members, for every $5 I owe them but will send their prize to the site instead, up to $70 max (14 Entries.)

Enter the other future monthly comps for more entries or meet the #2 and #3(EFLegend) requirements and get your higher guaranteed entries into those badboys

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

ahhh, Thanks for clearing that up

i clearly have reading comprehension issues xD

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

"Sign me up to #1 GDT"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sign me up to #1 GDT

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    When I draw the competitions at the years end, the main prize, #3 gets drawn first, #2 is second and #1 will be drawn last. If a member who has already won one of them, somehow gets selected for another of the prizes, they won't be eligible and I will use the number generator to select a unique winner for all 3 prizes. I play no favorites first unique drawn are the winners, even if they only have 1 post on the entire site
    Okay, quick question. You say even if they have one post on the site... how would that effect the main prize in the sense that the friends referred all need to have at least 5 posts?

Also, I sent you a PM about the "Koimia Reserved" spot from the Buried Alive contest, did you get it?

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    Okay, quick question. You say even if they have one post on the site... how would that effect the main prize in the sense that the friends referred all need to have at least 5 posts?

Also, I sent you a PM about the "Koimia Reserved" spot from the Buried Alive contest, did you get it?
    Not quite sure what you mean but the referred members (5) need to have made 5 posts each to acquire the site trophy and secure a comp 3 entry like and djunglist have. The only way a member with only one post would win would be by placing a comp #1 entry here in the thread, they could be a referred member that only wanted to enter the comp and yes that referred member goes against getting the site trophy and a comp #3 entry. (If that makes any sense, my mind is a bit cloudy right now )

I have seen your PM and will have to make the update soon when I update all the other comp winners and such.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

The Playboy Wikipedia

I really want to try and enter the 3rd competition (the referral one), but I have a feeling that people on my PSN list and on Facebook won't like me advertising
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok_3000 View Post
    I really want to try and enter the 3rd competition (the referral one), but I have a feeling that people on my PSN list and on Facebook won't like me advertising
    Don't spam them but say that it's important to you if they come take a look and at least make 5 posts for you to win something.

Tell them to google gdt rip biggest competition and have a quick look first to see what they think, then, if they are interested, tell them which one you're trying to enter, what they would have to do for you (5 posts) and that they too can have a chance to win it as well.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

"Sign me up to #1 GDT"

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have just finished adding a absolute shit tonne of entries throughout all 3 competitions and have made a few updates and such.

Updates:
    • I will not no longer be posting any FB competitions as I don't want to confuse myself with comps here, there and everywhere. So from now on they will only be hosted here on PS3T Comp Forums.
    *New Prize Drawing Update 25th September* When I draw the competitions at the years end, the main prize, #3 gets drawn first, #2 is second and #1 will be drawn last. If a member who has already won one of them, somehow gets selected for another of the prizes, they won't be eligible and I will use the number generator to select a unique winner for all 3 prizes. I play no favorites first unique drawn are the winners, even if they only have 1 post on the entire site
    • Added the new first posters from this thread.
    • I owed a #1 Entry to xEl_Cidx because I kind of screwed him with his Caption Entry.
    • Gave geobru his #1 entry for canning his own Caption entry this month.
    • Waysted you and skatingsam received #1 Entries instead of what they should have received, if they actually voted in the poll for the Sept PRO comp.
    • Added all Sept PRO comp, non placing members into #1.
    • Golden Darkness received a #2 Entry in the Sept Caption Comp as she was selected by the number generator as our random entry winner. Golden Darkness has yet to register in this thread for her additional entry she could receive.
    • Wumplewumple and Denaratuck received a #2 entry each for their unused Buried Alive Prizes.
    • PixieOfDarkness received a #2 entry because i've been slack with making her PRO.
    • meliz won the Sept Caption comp and received two #3 entries.
    • lurch9944, Raven and Caronh tied for second in the Sept Caption comp and all received a #3 Entry each.
    • Beefcakejax and tuvuu48- both received two #3 Entries both being Runner-Ups in the Sept PRO comp.
    • thedirtyburger, Raven, Larrydavidsavatar, Callavero all received the #3 entries that they have bought through my owed prizes thread.
    • Annare41 has received a #3 entry for being 2 months late with making him a PRO member.
    I still have a few members to get in touch with over owed prizes and 1 member still has their Buried Alive prize which I need to get in touch with them about. New PRO and Caption Comps will be getting posted soon, Buried Alive will be posted within the next couple of days. I need to find a new Member X for another run at it with another member for you to guess. Not one but two Random Entry Comps will be getting posted very soon as well. (After I kick the Caption and PRO comps off)

Any questions?

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I've taken a lot of the mind boggling stuff out of here and have left just the things needed in here.

I have created another thread that will have the results and updates in a easy to see and use manner, I hope this makes this easier but if not bring it up in this thread and I will let you know what is confusing you and help you in any way I can.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 2 - Bronze

"Sign me up to #1 GDT"
    Nice competition.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

"Sign me up to #1 GDT"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sign me up to #1 GDT

Vacation - 26th September

Sign me up to #1 GDT

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast