4 44.44%
  • jmargraves/Libby

4 44.44%
  • Tsuave/Lucy or Boopie

0 0%
  • FancyJesse/Lillipup

0 0%

GDT RIP Facebook BC Promo, Member's Choice

This is a discussion on GDT RIP Facebook BC Promo, Member's Choice within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Thanks to Pancake Model for the epic banner. Sticky: GDT RIP Competitions and Voting Mailing List So I have posted ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

GDT RIP Facebook BC Promo, Member's Choice

Thanks to Pancake Model for the epic banner.
    Sticky:
    GDT RIP Competitions and Voting Mailing List

So I have posted and hosted my first Facebook Promo. Five people entered, all great submissions, each received a comp #1 entry and I picked my winner, who received a comp #2 entry.

But now it's time for me to share those five submissions here with a poll for you the member's to pick your favorite from them in a three day poll. The winner of the poll will receive a comp #3 entry.

Any Questions, Ask?

Here is my Facebook Link if you wish to be a part of the next FB Promo.
    Facebook Promo
    Member's Choice, Three Day Poll

The requirement was to send me a picture of their pet (past/present) with why they love/d them so much

My example...

Toggle Spoiler

Entry One/SplatterScoggs

This is Scrappy, He was my beer drinking football companion, loving dog but his no longer with us but his watching us from the skybox with my parents, miss him dearly.

Entry Two/Koimia

This is our cat, Doctor (after Doctor Who). We also call him Booger. After our other family cat passed away (18 years old and had cancer) and our time of mourning passed, my wife decided she wanted to get a special needs cat (our other one was one due to the cancer, needed meds everyday etc). When we got to our local animal shelter and went into the special needs room, this little guy instantly was up against his cage rubbing against it and, for a lack of better words, chirping at us. As if to say "Hey guys, check me out!". Well we fell in love with him and brought him home the next day. One of the friendliest cats I've ever had. He greats everyone at the door like a dog. His special needs is that he is FIV positive (the cat version of HIV) and he also has a bum leg (hence his sitting like that).

Entry Three/jmargraves

This is the dog that I had while I was married. And this is a photo of me 'not letting Libby sleep on the bed..." lol. My ex-wife HATED the dog sleeping on the bed, and I would always let her while she was at work. The smartest, sweetest dog I've ever had in my life. Rescued her from the pound - the ONLY dog not going crazy as soon as we walked in..she was totally quiet and looked so depressed inside of the cage.....Miss her like crazy still!

Entry Four/Tsuave

This is me and my cat, Lucy (though she is currently known as Boopie). I grew up with anywhere from 3-12 cats in my parents' house, and because of that I decided I would NOT have a pet when I moved out. Well, my sister in-law couldn't have a pet, so we watched Lucy/Boopie/Lulu for a few months, and when it was time to give her back, we couldn't do it. I lasted about two years without a pet, and here I am, three years later, and she's a part of the family. And she gets along great with my 14 month-old daughter, Alexis.

Entry Five/FancyJesse

Meet Lillipup, my first pet. She is a Papillon mix. I got her almost a year ago from a shelter. This is an early picture of her first day outside her new home. As of today, she is extremely FURRY now. Leaving hairs everywhere she goes, even after being combed out. She dislikes baths and loves playing catch, and scratching my pillow until I wake up.

Here are some more pictures (with captions) if you're interested of seeing more of her: http://imgur.com/a/Co1ke
    The poll will be open for the next three days, thanks for taking the time to come and have a look/vote. Take both the story and the image into account please, but it's your choice, choose who you wish to win the comp #3 entry.
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 07-08-2013 at 04:50 AM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Hey just to let you know, I posted this yesterday and it's only a 3 day poll, these members are relying on your votes to secure themselves a comp #3 entry for the PSXbox bundle elusive comp #3list.

jmargraves got tired of waiting and voted for himself (the only voter) as there is no rule stating he couldn't, because there are no rules in this event.

Time to spice things up a bit for you guys and if no one take advantage of this jmargraves will win twice in the one thread.

Read though the 5 stories and pick your favorite, or pick your mate, it doesn't matter. When the poll closes in two days time and the winner is official, I will use my trusty number generator to decide which member of those who voted for the winner and they will receive a PS4 Entry.

So what are you waiting for? Come get some and show some support for your fellow members, VOTE NOW.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Roo Commander

Saw this yesterday before the poll was up, that's what I was waiting for lol.

Anyways I'm voting for 2, anyone that adopts a cat that has feline aids has my respect for taking on that responsibility.

Good luck to all the entrants, enjoyed all the stories too.

Galaxy beauty pirate

I vote for #2 as well. Love the fact that there are people like you who give a special need pet a good home/life.

Nice entries everyone.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 6 - Silver

I voted #3 just because the picture made me laugh!

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

#3 because that is a great explanation to have a dog in the bed!
    Sig by Djunglist & Avy by Dare
    Made by Pancake Model

Still the Chocobo

I voted for #2 as I found it really sweet of Koima to take in a special needs kitteh. All the doggies were awesome too.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Voted #1, Dog's name is Scrappy and apparently a beer drinker. Can't go wrong.

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

Ice Cream Firefighter

This needs bumping, there is just under one day left before the poll closes.

There is a PS4 entry for a voter up for grabs so you could win that just by voting (for the winner that is)

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

voting for entry #3, if it's still open

Ice Cream Firefighter

Because this poll ended in a tie i'm taking this as the tie breaking vote as this member never got to vote in the actual poll. So congratulations to jmargraves you are the winner of the members choice and will be awarded a competition three entry. Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragmon41 View Post
    voting for entry #3, if it's still open

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 7 - Gold

woot woot!!! I'll take it!! Good looking out Libby!! lol Thx GDT - you are a giant among men!
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!