Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Official Site Platinum Race #5 - Saint's Row IV

This is a discussion on Official Site Platinum Race #5 - Saint's Row IV within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; First Trophy I got was on August 20, 2013 at 1:57AM and I got my Platinum Trophy on August 24, ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

First Trophy I got was on August 20, 2013 at 1:57AM and I got my Platinum Trophy on August 24, 2013 at 4:25AM

Vote for my picture at this link http://bit.ly/1pvM6C5

Hack the Planet!!

1st trophy - August 20th 2013 at 4:53:25PM ...... Platinum trophy - August 24th 2013 at 7:31:10PM 1st trophy

♚ Overlord ♔

Dang it! this close to plat but the trophy "Where's my cape?" Glitched! Looks like I'm out. I'll update if I end up getting it and a workaround if possible.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldX View Post
    First Trophy I got was on August 20, 2013 at 1:57AM and I got my Platinum Trophy on August 24, 2013 at 4:25AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    1st trophy - August 20th 2013 at 4:53:25PM ...... Platinum trophy - August 24th 2013 at 7:31:10PM 1st trophy
    Congrats to both of you, looks like we will have a good battle for first place once the competition ends

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    Dang it! this close to plat but the trophy "Where's my cape?" Glitched! Looks like I'm out. I'll update if I end up getting it and a workaround if possible.
    I got the trophy so I'm back in the race! Hopefully that didn't set me back to bad.

♚ Overlord ♔

First Trophy

Ace-murderer234 earned this on August 23rd 2013 at 3:10:19PM

Platinum Trophy

Ace-murderer234 earned this on August 26th 2013 at 1:39:13AM

Lvl 7 - Gold

I am withdrawing from the platinum race. I decided to take my time with this game instead of rushing through it. Good luck everybody else!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    I am withdrawing from the platinum race. I decided to take my time with this game instead of rushing through it. Good luck everybody else!
    Hehe, yeah, it feels a bit of a waste of just rushing through it. I'm probably out as well since I missed the "You choosed poorly"-trophy, and I'm not sure I'll manage to get gold in all the activities...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Can anyone confirm the trophies are legit for ace murderer? He said he had one of the harder and time consuming trophies glitch on him, yet he finished 2 full days ahead of reginaldx and wlydgunman. Bc acemurderer finished in 2 days 10 hours 28 minutes, compared to reginaldx 4 days 2 hours 28 minutes, and wlydman 4 days 2 hours and 37 minutes. That is quite a unusual jump considering he almost quit bc his trophy didn't pop, and still finished so much faster than the other 2.

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by bmj2k7 View Post
    Can anyone confirm the trophies are legit for ace murderer? He said he had one of the harder and time consuming trophies glitch on him, yet he finished 2 full days ahead of reginaldx and wlydgunman. Bc acemurderer finished in 2 days 10 hours 28 minutes, compared to reginaldx 4 days 2 hours 28 minutes, and wlydman 4 days 2 hours and 37 minutes. That is quite a unusual jump considering he almost quit bc his trophy didn't pop, and still finished so much faster than the other 2.
    I promise you my trophies are legit. The trophy I was missing was due to a stupid mistake, It really wasn't even glitched. I actually could have gotten the plat way faster if I didn't stop to research ways to get that trophy actually. I have Psn friends on the site that can testify on my behalf. I take little to no breaks when it comes to a plat race friend so I was online all the time to get those last few, granted I was afk for like roughly 20 hours. You can even check all the timestamps if you really feel like it.
    Last edited by Ace-murderer234; 08-27-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Purchase all Super power upgrades, how exactly did you confuse this and think it was glitched, which is what you originally said? And time stamps mean nothing, and neither do friends. Anyone who see's you online, can't tell if your really playing, or if your doing it legit, or if your using a trophy save. Time stamps can be done with anyone who has CFW, and knows how to make trophies pop and can edit what time there registered. Considering SR game saves are typically copy protected, if it glitched then that forces people to restart, and even if you kept playing to get the 40 hours which took you 12 more hours, you would have needed another 20 to get the trophy, so how exactly did you confuse your fault with the trophy glitching?

I promise you my trophies are legit. The trophy I was missing was due to a stupid mistake, It really wasn't even glitched. I actually could have gotten the plat way faster if I didn't stop to research ways to get that trophy actually. I have Psn friends on the site that can testify on my behalf. I take little to no breaks when it comes to a plat race friend so I was online all the time to get those last few, granted I was afk for like roughly 20 hours. You can even check all the timestamps if you really feel like it.

♚ Overlord ♔

I think you misunderstand. By mistake, I meant I overlooked to buy a power and was panicking for no reason. It wasn't glitched jeez. You accused me of hacking when you haven't even popped in the disc to play it yourself that's pretty low. I never had to put in extra hours btw. I figured it out before the 40 hours mark and got my plat. I work quick being call a hacker by someone should have been expected I guess...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

As of right now your the fastest platinum in the world for SR4, and so much faster than the next 2 guys, when you clearly stated the trophy glitched and you were thinking of quitting the competition, and your right IM NOT IN THE COMPETITION, and even I can see this is trophy save file fix. Cheaters shouldn't be rewarded, bc its just like SR3, its damn near impossible to miss a upgrade bc i have went through the menus. I have already messages hasselholf to look into the matter.

I think you misunderstand. By mistake, I meant I overlooked to buy a power and was panicking for no reason. It wasn't glitched jeez. You accused me of hacking when you haven't even popped in the disc to play it yourself that's pretty low. I never had to put in extra hours btw. I figured it out before the 40 hours mark and got my plat. I work quick being call a hacker by someone should have been expected I guess...

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by bmj2k7 View Post
    As of right now your the fastest platinum in the world for SR4, and so much faster than the next 2 guys, when you clearly stated the trophy glitched and you were thinking of quitting the competition, and your right IM NOT IN THE COMPETITION, and even I can see this is trophy save file fix. Cheaters shouldn't be rewarded, bc its just like SR3, its damn near impossible to miss a upgrade bc i have went through the menus. I have already messages hasselholf to look into the matter.
    I already told you I didn't cheat I'm the fastest person in the world? Cool. Highly unlikely but nice to see you can actually dish out compliments if you try. Wait, your not in the competition? Why are we even having this conversation than? Because you feel butthurt from me platting a video game super quick. Really? I'm really glad you told Davey about this because this argument its getting out of control, I'll be really surprised if he sided with you too. FYI theres a pretty good possibility anyone could beat me, I'd actually laugh because you'd call them a hacker too if you make my time such a big deal.
    Last edited by Ace-murderer234; 08-28-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Hey Davey, Aussie issues with the game has pushed the date back until the 20th September.

Is an extension of the competition a option, or will I have to miss out this time on the platinum race? I'm happy either way.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

I'm just happy I finshed the story, so I can finish co-writing the guide. Damn those Gold Medal Challenges!

Amazing Sig and Avy by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would believe 2 days 10 hours at this point. I started this afternoon and im ripping through the game at a pretty good pace.... I plan on NOT sleeping however so im trying to crack under that 2d10h mark we shall see. (12 hours in, Im at lvl 28 already, beaten just about every red point on the map and have not progressed in story... I just hope I dont screw my alien kills up by destroying everything super fast, but it makes side missions faster)

~Just hit around 19.5 hours of playing (8am MST) and im lvl 46, just collected last data piece. So the 40h trophy would seem to be the bastard child in the set, the timer does not always seem to be in play. (1228pm MST 1st trophy).
    SO 2d10h is very believable to me. Good job Ace.
    Last edited by Zaraeleus; 08-30-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Hey Davey, Aussie issues with the game has pushed the date back until the 20th September.

Is an extension of the competition a option, or will I have to miss out this time on the platinum race? I'm happy either way.
    Sorry home slice, I cant hold it open that long

Lvl 3 - Bronze

can I say this is the buggiest most freezingest game I have ever had the misery of playing for 2 straight days? lolz. anyone else having freezing frame issues?

I'm on Taekwon-Do!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraeleus View Post
    can I say this is the buggiest most freezingest game I have ever had the misery of playing for 2 straight days? lolz. anyone else having freezing frame issues?
    yea man, It has happened a lot to me, especially when I'm going to choose a mission.

Plat card by djunglist

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast