View Poll Results: Who Makes PS3T Awesome For You?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vulgar

3 8.11%
  • U.M.A._Mailman19

13 35.14%
  • meliz

3 8.11%
  • BALLZ

6 16.22%
  • thedirtyburger/Mesa/Kankri

12 32.43%
  • Qurbalicious

10 27.03%
  • Ramon

6 16.22%
  • Rubicant81

4 10.81%
  • UNCLEPAULIE

2 5.41%
  • Yoo_Hoo_Sniper

10 27.03%
  • xEl_Cidx

8 21.62%
  • Beam

3 8.11%
  • GDT

14 37.84%
  • Feral

10 27.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GDT RIP Nero Foundation (Voting is different/info provided)

This is a discussion on GDT RIP Nero Foundation (Voting is different/info provided) within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Important Voting Information! Every member nominated has been made a finalist. Finalists CAN vote for themselves. (because of both rule ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

GDT RIP Nero Foundation (Voting is different/info provided)

Important Voting Information!
    1. Every member nominated has been made a finalist.
    2. Finalists CAN vote for themselves. (because of both rule five and that I'M a finalist)
    3. This is a Public Poll, So I can see the members you have selected.
    4. Because most members including myself, would have trouble picking one single member, as we all have a few friends on this list I have made this poll multiple choice.
    5. Don't be an ass and select every finalist to screw with the comp, I will not count any of your picks if done. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
    6. Have a good day.

Q: Hey GDT how can you be a finalist in your own competition?
    A: This wasn't suppose to be my competition I just posted and ran it for Nero. It's still his competition.

Q: Hey GDT you give away prizes, doesn't this give you an unfair advantage over the others to win?
    A: Maybe, I can't help that as it's up to the community to pick who they want to win.

Q: If you do win GDT, what does that mean for the prizes, are you going to just keep it?
    A: If I do actually win, I will gladly accept the honor of being the member that makes others stay here as a active member, but NO the PSN Code and the 2x PSXbox Bundle Entries will go to the Runner Up instead, and the extra PSXbox Bundle Entry will go to another finalist, selected by a random number generator.

If there is anything else you would like to know just ask, I don't bite but I do swing my scythe around like a madman.

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 08-21-2013 at 01:16 PM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Death is Awaiting....

I would have to go with Vulgar. He plays games with me, we talk basically everyday, and is a great friend

Sig by Achantion

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

I vote UMA. Posts news, is a skinny bish, talk to him more than anyone else on here really. Has a positive effect on the site as a whole as well as to me personally.

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would like to nominate meliz. She has been a huge help during my co-op runs for a couple games. Not only did she help out, she made me a checklist of collectibles and tracked them to help me achieve platinum for dead island riptide on my first play through. Which was awesome! She has helped others also, posted video tips, and researched items. She is active on the site and has been a great friend. Good luck meliz and thanks for all your help.

Sig by Pancake Model, Plat bar by xEl_Cidx

ADMlNlSTRATOR

All my heart are belong to BALLZ_ARE_SOAR.

Kiwi Defender

I'd have to say Mesa/thedirtyburger. He makes this place fun to visit, and even if he comes off as a moron, it's intentional lol.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Tough choice for between 2 of my buds here as they both do a lot for me but this one I got to go with Qurb as he is someone I talk to frequently and if he wasnt on the mini chat I def wouldn't come around as much. We have similar taste in music kinda but he also helps with figure things out with guides,,,thanks bud

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

Galaxy beauty pirate

Pff, I always have trouble picking one, because several people make this site fun for me, but I'd say Ramon. I enjoy typing with him on fb messenger and he always makes me sweet sig gifts.

Sec nom would go to Artemisthemp for being randomly funny and talking out of his ass all the time. On a serious note, he did helped me out several times with stuff.
    Sig by Ramon

#cutformesa

I vote for mesa / yotsuba / kankri / thedirtyburger for making the site a fun place to visit. As Nag said above he does comes off as a moron but he's a loveable moron who has a cat named shithead.

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

All out of bubblegum.....

I'm going to toss an invite for my boy Rubicant81. You can always count on a thorough viewpoint, with supporting evidence. And when you piss him off, he belittles you with intelligence.. can't beat that! Plus he's putting out awesome reviews now, and you can always count on a calculate opinion on everything from comics to movies to Korean pop. VOTE FOR RUBICANT!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

UNCLEPAULIE for me, posts a lot, not afraid to voice an opinion and he isn't a Celtic fan. Also, is a top bloke in general.

Lvl 5 - Silver

My nomination goes to Yoo_Hoo_Sniper,he has helped me get started writing guides and helped me boost in a game that would have been impossible to plat without a boosting partner. He also greets new people to the community and makes them feel welcome, writes guides, and makes good contributions to the forum. All around great guy !

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Still the Chocobo

I have to vote for xEl_Cidx. He's active, friendly, and all over the site. He makes sure to keep little forum games going and frequently visits everybody's checklist. He's just and brightens my day.

Hard thing is not voting for other buddies as well......
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Ice Cream Firefighter

10 hours until the voting starts, so if you have a late entry, get it in now.

I'm a bit disappointed with the turn out to support your fellow members but oh well that's your decision.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Notorious K.I.D.

There are plenty of people on here that help make this place fun for me. I avoided nominating anyone just so I wouldn't leave anyone out. If I had to pick one person I look for everyday when I come one here it would be Beam. We've been through everything on this site since '09, and more often than not we were directly involved in a lot of what used to make this place revolve. Beam helped to raise the activity level of this site through the A.I. forum and has always come across as a fair, helpful member; willing to give advice or an ear if anyone needed it.

I feel I must admit, if it wasn't your contest GDT, I can't think of anyone else who does more for this place. And not just now but for a while. If there is such a thing as karma, you have very good things in your future. I wish you and yours well man.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 6 - Silver

Im going to put a vote in for great_daze_tazer and the reason can be seen in this competition itself, and all the comps he runs and finance out of his own time and funds. They have brought a lot of life to the forum and are fun to take part in, especially these mini-comps from the GDT team! And even though he has been running the GDT RIP comp for a few months now he has still managed to keep on top of all the other monthly competitions such as the Caption or PRO member ones which are great to take part in and unite the community. This shows GDT to be an outstanding member of this site, who goes a long way to making it enjoyable not just for me, but for a lot of other people too!

P.S. don't disqualify yourself either GDT!

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm nominating Feral as i'm shocked and even kind of angered lol that nobody selected the guy who most people know and talk to.

I'm a day late, but the poll will be going up shortly. I just need to add a couple of things to the OP in regards to the voting process.

NO MORE ENTRIES

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have just posted my votes. Most of these finalists I talk to and have developed some sort of friendship which each. But I have not yet actually talked to Vulgar, Ramon or Beam so I couldn't pick them, but I know of each of them have done heaps for the site.

Also in all fairness I didn't pick myself either, GDT's a prick lol

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

September MotM 2013

I have put my votes in .

I voted for Vulgar because he is nice to talk to every now and then on Skype.

Ramon-because he does a lot with making all the banners for the Review Team and is also fun to talk to

Mesa because he has done a lot of work on RT and we are always having fun chats on Steam

YHS because he is always helping people in the forums and is fun to talk to

Finally Qurb because he has made a lot of trophy guides and is doing a lot of good work on TGT . Also fun to talk to

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Ahh one of my best buds Pancake Model wasnt on the list??

Had to go with the Mailman above as he provides me with news way in advance and has even gone out of his way to find some news for me and has been very kind and offers help when needed.

Without Qurb being around I dunno if I'd find this place the same. He is enjoyable to talk to and debate with and shows interest in real life and not just games plus as Mailman said he does write a lot of guides and has helped me in the past and present when I try to do things with my guides.

My last vote was for GDT I don't tend to join up in his comp but thats completely awesome and I enjoy reading whats said in them. I have also spoken with GDT numerous times and not once has he been rude and he just gives much support where its needed not to mention he allowed me to use his CL setup pretty much

Even though Pancake isnt on this list he is another person that makes this place grand! He is one of the very few who has ever offered help to me in my games and always down to play something co-op even if he finished it. He also gets me to buy a lot of games I wouldn't so thanks to him. When we play online he also don't yell back into the headset when things are really loud on my end. Playing with Pancake has earned me about 5 plats I think give or take

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast