:gdt: This awesome new banner came from Digital Terror, made by PixieOfDarkness:gdt:
Sticky: GDT RIP Competitions and Voting Mailing List
GDT RIP Previous Winning Captions (Needs Updating)
September PRO Member Nominations
The Need To Know Basics....
- There are plenty of deserving members here that should be made PRO members.
- So if you know of a member that has done something for the site or for you, NOMINATE them.
- I can't stress this enough, this this is a serious competition. Please treat it that way.
- When you do nominate a member, you MUST POST A VALID REASON for your nomination.
- I have the right to refuse any entry for not having a valid reason for the nomination.
- I also have the right if the nominations are all going to the same person, I can remove them from nominations and make them a instant finalist. This is so others can receive some votes as well.
- Nominations are open until the 20th (Australian) and voting takes place for the remainder of the month.
- All finalists have to nominate one of their fellow finalists or void their Biggest Competition Entries that they would have received from where they finished.
- At the end I announce the winner in the thread, then go make the next month's PRO comp.
- I also update the BC entry winners into the Biggest Competition.
- You can also win being a instant finalist by visiting GDT RIP Buried Alive.
- Have Fun With It, Any Questions just ask me in the thread, VM or PM and I will get back to you ASAP.Prizes.....
Because I'm running the Biggest Competition until the end of the year, I use the Monthly PRO Competition to award additional entries to those that are nominated. Entries into those epic competitions will be the main prize along with me making the winner a PRO Member.
First Place Prize US$10 Site Donation PRO Membership + 2x PSXbox Bundle Entries Second Place Prize 1x PSXbox Bundle Entry Third Place Prize 1x PS4 Bundle Entry All Others 1x XBone Bundle EntryPrevious Winners....
Congratulations, To Everyone Listed Here. You deserve it!
What do you think of the changes I made?