Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Official Site Platinum Race #6 - GTAV

This is a discussion on Official Site Platinum Race #6 - GTAV within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Originally Posted by parkerdip I am not participating but I can already say that I can pretty much guarantee no ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I am not participating but I can already say that I can pretty much guarantee no one will get platinum on this legit by October 15th judging by what needs to be done to get 100% and getting to level 100 online will take a very long time regardless of how fast you level up
    Hey buddy if the circumstances are that we don't have a winner by the 15th, it will most likely run until we have a declared top 2 or 3, don't stress about something that as Davey said, you aren't even involved in. Anyway I know that Ace-Murderer234 wishes he had entered as he almost has his platinum now, he was on the final stage the other day, if he is that close, others could be as well.

Don't underestimate the will and determination of our awesome members, as they/we prove time and time again that we are just that damn good, great even if the need be.

If you really want to make a comment in a competition thread? Go and vote for a Caption and a new to be PRO member, hell you ain't even got a entry in for the Xbone Bundle Competition in the Biggest Competition thread. WTF!!! Even if you don't want a XBone you can always sell it and buy PS4 games with it or whatever your heart desires, if you win it that is.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Not sure if anyone's noticed but the gamers who purchased the game before the online is released will probably have less chance due to the longer wait for multiplayer.

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Hey buddy if the circumstances are that we don't have a winner by the 15th, it will most likely run until we have a declared top 2 or 3, don't stress about something that as Davey said, you aren't even involved in. Anyway I know that Ace-Murderer234 wishes he had entered as he almost has his platinum now, he was on the final stage the other day, if he is that close, others could be as well.

Don't underestimate the will and determination of our awesome members, as they/we prove time and time again that we are just that damn good, great even if the need be.

If you really want to make a comment in a competition thread? Go and vote for a Caption and a new to be PRO member, hell you ain't even got a entry in for the Xbone Bundle Competition in the Biggest Competition thread. WTF!!! Even if you don't want a XBone you can always sell it and buy PS4 games with it or whatever your heart desires, if you win it that is.
    That's right never give up! I know some of the people in this comp are really close to story progress 100%. I'm currently in the 90%'s as well. Online will be a piece of cake cause its actually going to be fun this time around

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sewo97 View Post
    Not sure if anyone's noticed but the gamers who purchased the game before the online is released will probably have less chance due to the longer wait for multiplayer.
    why would they have less of a chance? the competition is about first to plat not fastest time, so they would have a better chance by getting it early so they could get the SP out of the way before the MP is released...gotta read the rules home slice

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    That's right never give up! I know some of the people in this comp are really close to story progress 100%. I'm currently in the 90%'s as well. Online will be a piece of cake cause its actually going to be fun this time around
    How are you tracking these people? Have them all on your friends list?

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWolf75 View Post
    How are you tracking these people? Have them all on your friends list?
    Yup pretty much. You can also tell by how many trophies they have obtained

PRO Member

I'm just glad we don't have a stat tracker. I must be the worst GTA player EVER!
    3 trophies down and no good ones in sight!

Amazing Sig and Avy by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I'm just glad we don't have a stat tracker. I must be the worst GTA player EVER!
    3 trophies down and no good ones in sight!
    I think in the social club if you signed up there is. I had a few pop ups ingame saying that so and so got wasted 50 times

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Done with SP, bring on MP!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    8 days...? Wow. I'm taking my own sweet time.

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWolf75 View Post
    8 days...? Wow. I'm taking my own sweet time.
    Some people on this site are just that good. Step it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Impressive, I havent even finished my main story playthrough

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    Some people on this site are just that good. Step it up!
    Nah, I'm fine with enjoying it. I'm not in the contest, so I feel no need to rush.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

fingers crossed the trophy sync is back working on this site when the plats start rolling out

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I already Platinumed GTAV & the first person to platinum it & i didn't knew there was an event! PSN: TheChildsPlay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I already Platinumed GTA V & Took #1 Place Worldwide Check This Link: ImageShack - BeFunky_Image2.jpg.jpg http://www.imageshack.com/i/7gqd6ej MyPSN: TheChildsPlay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheChildsPlay View Post
    I already Platinumed GTA V & Took #1 Place Worldwide Check This Link: ImageShack - BeFunky_Image2.jpg.jpg http://www.imageshack.com/i/7gqd6ej MyPSN: TheChildsPlay
    Your trophies suggest you got the plat in a day or two so looks hacked to me

mmmmmm hacked trophies

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I hope guys are fairing better online than me. I have had 2 level 1s, 2 level 2s, a level 3, level 6 and level 8 character deleted bc Rockstars servers are crap at saving. Lol just my luck I see a link on FB about Rockstar releasing a patch for online tomorrow, and as soon as I go online. My level 8 character us gone. And i was working on the buying apartment, garage trophy, rob all stores trophy, win 5 races trophy, participate in all gta online events trophy, and place 1st in all multiplayer events trophy. All that gone, and start over for like the 8th time .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TheChildsPlay View Post
    Those are definitely hacked. The Welcome to Los Santos trophy, the first you ever get for the single player game, is chronologically fifth, after ones that come much later in the story.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast